Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thankless View Post
    Seems like the point is a tad difficult for you and your comrades to grasp. Allow me to translate this for you in your native tongue

Let's say a group of Nazi's armed with Swastika's and death bazookas they call (AR-15s)s, are having one of their regular semi-monthly clan meetings and actively blocking traffic while carrying literal semi-automatic laser beams. Let's say a brave comrade just happens to be driving in the area holding a Grande Soy matcha latte with two extra scoops of matcha (yum!) in one hand whilst reading a signed copy of Hilary's "What Happened" 1ST EDITION (duh) in the other. After finally looking up and having a sudden realization that the traffic is being blocked by literal racist BOURGEOIS scum nazi's in MAGA hats. Comrade tries to take a different route and perhaps reunite with his comrades who are patiently waiting for their well deserved orders of Grande soy matcha latte's with two extra scoops of matcha deliciousness, after a long day of attempting to partake in discourse and intellectual debate with the Nazi scum. Comrade once again finds himself surrounded by Drumfpfspsj deplorable's. Comrade takes a deep breath and begins to avoid eye contact to avoid startling them, as comrade starts to reverse to look for another way out this hell, comrade notices that one of the deplorable's armed with a (GLOCK, equipped with high IQ Hilary voting intellectual heat seeking bullets and a silencer) just happens to glance over and notice comrades soy matcha latte with two extra scoops of matcha deliciousness (grande) and begins to smirk and aim the missile launching glock towards the holy latte. Comrade, clearly unprepared to go to war and unwilling to throw away a perfectly good grande soy matcha latte with two extra scoops of matcha deliciousness becomes frantic and steps on the GAS. Thus, slamming into a vehicle. Luckily a confused nazi humping whale was able to cushion the blow. Comrade was able to make it out alive. Sadly, comrade's Soy Latte and confused Nazi humping whale weren't as fortunate. Clearly, the blame for the tragically wasted soy latte rests squarely on the NAZI deplorable for waving around and pointing an illegal anti-comrade rail gun and startling comrade whose only option as he saw it in that frantic moment was to FLOOR IT in reverse.

Hopefully this clears things up for you guys. the latte will be missed but not forgotten
    That's a lot of mental gymnastics required to defend Nazis in your mind.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Interesting thread... Not the topic just the view on human herd mentality.

By all accounts it looks like this dude is an absolute POS. Stizzel is not on point. IF a gun did get pointed at him he did seem to regain control before deciding to ram through the crowd.

That being said if parties are claiming that this gun event did happen it should have been presented and the point argued. I was expecting a manslaughter or a second degree murder charge to stick as I did think it was possible this wasn't planned and may have happened as a result of the "Joyful" Antifa crowds attacking people and cars. I am pretty surprised 1st degree stuck. Then again it doesn't help that they guy is a scum bag and a talkative idiot.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post
    Dude you’re usually way smarter then this. There is only one person responsible for that death and that’s the ****ing Nazi.
    I don't think most rational people would agree that you bear 0 responsibility for peoples actions if they panic as a result of making a threat with a gun. Especially a big black AR automatic assault canon. Furthermore when our justice system is not politicized you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

That said either way he bears most of the responsibility for her death even if he was in a panic. But first degree murder? Give me a break.

It will be interesting to see what happens with his appeal.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    The video I posted was Dwayne Dixon saying what you just quoted, so I'm not sure what your malfunction is. If you 'wave' an AR at someone and they do something retarded as a result, you're at least partially responsible for their actions.
    The malfunction is on your end. You are the ONLY one defending a POS murdering psychopath.

Sorry, but having antifa retards waving rifles around completely changes the narrative about leftist protesters holding hands and singing kumbaya until some evil murderous nazi decided to try to kill them all
    I can peacefully hold a rifle, not sure how you're unable to. Again, the 2nd Amendment right isn't just for conservatives. They have every right to carry, no matter how intimidating you think it is. Being scared of someones god given right to bear arms in absolutely no way constitutes an excuse for murdering people.

How about personal responsibility? Ya? It was HIS fault he murdered someone. His alone.

Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    That being said if parties are claiming that this gun event did happen it should have been presented and the point argued.
    I think it's because by all accounts, he wasn't "chased off". He brandished his weapon from a distance and Fields drove away. He wasn't pursued. Could Dixon be brought up on brandishing a weapon? Sure, (shrugs).

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting thread... Not the topic just the view on human herd mentality.

By all accounts it looks like this dude is an absolute POS. Stizzel is not on point. IF a gun did get pointed at him he did seem to regain control before deciding to ram through the crowd.

That being said if parties are claiming that this gun event did happen it should have been presented and the point argued. I was expecting a manslaughter or a second degree murder charge to stick as I did think it was possible this wasn't planned and may have happened as a result of the "Joyful" Antifa crowds attacking people and cars. I am pretty surprised 1st degree stuck. Then again it doesn't help that they guy is a scum bag and a talkative idiot.
    I don't understand the last part of your post about how "it should have been presented", what exactly makes you think it wasn't?

It's like there's some prospect that both the defendant and his defence lawyers totally missed out on bringing up a crucial piece of information which would have gotten him off and only Stizzel has noticed this huge miscarriage of justice. The reasons the charges stuck are simple, he made threats against protesters to his mother and he sent a picture of a car ramming into "protesters" to two people on top of the evidence from the actual event.

I mean call me crazy, but if someone said their wife "needed to be careful" to someone and then sent photos of a woman being stabbed with the title "I don't always stab my wife, but sometimes she doesn't make me a sandwich", then they're videoed stabbing their wife in the street in front of a huge number of people, I don't exactly think the argument that their wife said she was going to slap them is grounds for getting off with murder.

On top of that the potato is claiming that the jury are biased against conservatives, which I guess is another one to add to the right wing victim mentality mantra along with the press, social media, internet businesses, etc. all being anti-conservatives.
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The evidence is his own admission and pics of him in the area with his AR. It turns out the judge didnt allow this to be presented to the jury so they actually had less info, not more
    What is it you think the judge didn’t allow to be presented to the jury?

“The defense also called to the stand Dwayne Dixon, who said he was a member of Redneck Revolt, a national network of militant anti-fascist, anti-racist groups, and he was armed with an AR-15 assault rifle. He claimed in an earlier social media post that he had scared Fields away from a park where counter-protesters had gathered about an hour before Fields plowed his car into the crowd.

Dwayne Dixon testified that he saw a gray “muscle car” drive by several times. He said he yelled “Get the [expletive] out of here” at the car while wearing his gun slung over his shoulder. He testified that he could not see the driver because the car had tinted windows. Dixon has claimed previously that he used his gun to scare off a man he believes was Fields.

Dixon said he believed that was about 30 minutes to an hour before Fields slammed into the group with his car.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ny-scared-away
    Last edited by beowulf10; 12-10-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You retards keep saying murder which would mean he intentionally tried to kill her. Meanwhile he didnt even hit her. He deserves jail imo even though he was fleeing a communist threatening to shoot him but the murder charge is a bit hysterical. Of course to you dimwits all that matters is that hes a nazi.
    I don't think most rational people would agree that you bear 0 responsibility for peoples actions if they panic as a result of making a threat with a gun. Especially a big black AR automatic assault canon. Furthermore when our justice system is not politicized you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

That said either way he bears most of the responsibility for her death even if he was in a panic. But first degree murder? Give me a break.

It will be interesting to see what happens with his appeal.
    Criminals and terrorists responsible for mass casualty events get charged with first degree murder all the time in a wide variety of jurisdictions. Apparently, in this case the prosecutors only had to prove he had the intent to kill someone, anyone, even if it was just a random person.

Assuming he wasn't in a panic, and the facts recited in the article from my previous post tend to support this interpretation, why would you be inclined to think he should not have been convicted on first degree murder?

Which evidence are you referring to do you think the jury should have seen, but didn't?
    Last edited by beowulf10; 12-10-2018 at 09:04 PM.
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.

Oh my god the memes!

So he waited until someone threatened to kill him, drove into a crowd so slowly people were nonchalantly walking out of his way, and managed to literally hit no one. If that commie hadnt been the size of a whale no one would have even been injured.
    Its interesting that you picked videos that dont show him driving down the street. The street was full of people and they just walked out of his way, which is why he didnt hit anyone. He even hit his brakes to avoid plowing into a black guy, which is odd behavior for a nazi white supremacist intent on murder

Edit: nevermind, you're a commie so your omission is not strange at all
    His airbag didnt even deploy champ
    Now, I know why you cling to your regular shtick of writing insulting one-liners and accusing random people of being Communists.
    Last edited by beowulf10; 12-10-2018 at 09:43 PM.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sentenced to life in prison + 419 years for the edgy little Alt - right biatch. Let that set a nice example to the rest of you little hateful alt- right reject shills.

Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    This illustrates perfectly why there are virtually no conservative comedians or Hollywood stars. You boyos really just aren't good at the creative stuff that requires both sides of your brain to function at a high level. Coal mining and truck driving are way more your speed.
    nobody in hollywood is funny anymore though.

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Sentenced to life in prison + 419 years for the edgy little Alt - right biatch. Let that set a nice example to the rest of you little hateful alt- right reject shills.
    thats about the same sentence in prison an average urban family sees per generation. Atleast he killed someone in a way I think everyone can laugh about and a demographic that deserves it more than any other.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post
    I don't understand the last part of your post about how "it should have been presented", what exactly makes you think it wasn't?

It's like there's some prospect that both the defendant and his defence lawyers totally missed out on bringing up a crucial piece of information which would have gotten him off and only Stizzel has noticed this huge miscarriage of justice. The reasons the charges stuck are simple, he made threats against protesters to his mother and he sent a picture of a car ramming into "protesters" to two people on top of the evidence from the actual event.

I mean call me crazy, but if someone said their wife "needed to be careful" to someone and then sent photos of a woman being stabbed with the title "I don't always stab my wife, but sometimes she doesn't make me a sandwich", then they're videoed stabbing their wife in the street in front of a huge number of people, I don't exactly think the argument that their wife said she was going to slap them is grounds for getting off with murder.

On top of that the potato is claiming that the jury are biased against conservatives, which I guess is another one to add to the right wing victim mentality mantra along with the press, social media, internet businesses, etc. all being anti-conservatives.
    On point one you might be right. I am not sure what was allowed and what was not. I skimmed Stizzels links and assumed it was denied because of some type of legal issue with the admission. It looks like Stizzel is now just over playing it and they were able to present it a different way.

I can't say whether the case was handled right or not. Manslaughter vs 2nd vs 1st has vary different definitions per state.

As for MEMEs vs reality. I am sure I have at one point in time suggested running over "protesters" blocking traffic. I have never hit anyone in my life. If I am driving through Portland and ANTIFA starts attacking my car and I drive through them was it premeditated? Am I even guilty of anything at all as my actions were a direct result of unlawful activities?

This guy really looks like a DBAG so I don't necessarily have a problem with him getting thrown under the bus. However, this case you are building against him because of memes and post history is a dangerous one. You have almost 4k posts on this forum. What happens if some underage girls says you had sex with her and I prove it because in 6 years ago you reposted the Angie Varona (SP) meme about not caring what age she is... After all I just "proved" your intent.

I have deliberately altered the time frame to make it more grey, but the reason I posted the ram through protesters meme was because their activities are REALLY annoying to me and I think they are chit bags ruining people's property and making people late. Does it for ever remove my ability to get out of a situation where that group is attacking my car?
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    The malfunction is on your end. You are the ONLY one defending a POS murdering psychopath.

I can peacefully hold a rifle, not sure how you're unable to. Again, the 2nd Amendment right isn't just for conservatives. They have every right to carry, no matter how intimidating you think it is. Being scared of someones god given right to bear arms in absolutely no way constitutes an excuse for murdering people.

How about personal responsibility? Ya? It was HIS fault he murdered someone. His alone.

I think it's because by all accounts, he wasn't "chased off". He brandished his weapon from a distance and Fields drove away. He wasn't pursued. Could Dixon be brought up on brandishing a weapon? Sure, (shrugs).
    It's sad that you can't tell the difference between wanting an objective and unpoliticized justice system and my opinion of the defendant as a person.

I can hold a rifle too, withing waving it at someone. And if I did waive it at someone, I would go to jail. Especially if the result was a car accident that killed someone. Partly because I'm not a member of ANTIFA; apparently they can do whatever they want without repercussion and totally not biased liberals are okay with that.

The fact that you and others cannot view the events that happened objectively without going 'hurr hurr hes a nazi' proves my point.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The article implies that he was charged with first degree (premeditated) murder because he had shared images a month prior of people driving their car into a crowd of protestors, applauding the action.

Is there any more information as to why he was charged with first degree murder?

Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post

Fields was moved to a very liberal county with an activist judge for his trial. The judge did not allow the defense to enter this into evidence.

His only hope now is to appeal for a fair trial.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    The article implies that he was charged with first degree (premeditated) murder because he had shared images a month prior of people driving their car into a crowd of protestors, applauding the action.

Is there any more information as to why he was charged with first degree murder?
    And this is the double standard that has been set for the right. James apparently planned to go on a vehicular homicide killing spree, yet the only person he managed to kill is someone he didn't even hit; the only reason she even died was because she was morbidly obese. Usually when people decide to take one for the team they they try to kill as many people as possible, I mean he's going to be in jail for life anyway so why not get as many as possible. Apparently his plan was to run down a crowd, yet he only got one, and that one only due to a circumstance he could not have planned for. But a meme, which everyone knows are serious business, was enough to put him in jail for life.

Meanwhile antifa have caused enough violence to be labeled domesetic terrorists and the worst they ever get are probation. They beat people, cause property damage, and yet when they are arrested they are always let go. Even the antifa bike lock guy - caught on video committing attempted murder and out on probation.

James Fields is a piece of chit, but if you're happy that we have kangaroo courts just because he's the sort of dip chit to idolize adolf hitler then you're a fuking retard.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And this is the double standard that has been set for the right. James apparently planned to go on a vehicular homicide killing spree, yet the only person he managed to kill is someone he didn't even hit; the only reason she even died was because she was morbidly obese. Usually when people decide to take one for the team they they try to kill as many people as possible, I mean he's going to be in jail for life anyway so why not get as many as possible. Apparently his plan was to run down a crowd, yet he only got one, and that one only due to a circumstance he could not have planned for. But a meme, which everyone knows are serious business, was enough to put him in jail for life.

Meanwhile antifa have caused enough violence to be labeled domesetic terrorists and the worst they ever get are probation. They beat people, cause property damage, and yet when they are arrested they are always let go. Even the antifa bike lock guy - caught on video committing attempted murder and out on probation.

James Fields is a piece of chit, but if you're happy that we have kangaroo courts just because he's the sort of dip chit to idolize adolf hitler then you're a fuking retard.
    ********************/@brandonjosephinz...f-b93c251889b3

It's amazing that people are stupid enough to even buy into autistic CT like this, but, hey, when you're a Nazi and have to find a way to mentally justify for yourself why your own kind is murdering people, I guess anything goes.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yet the only person he managed to kill is someone he didn't even hit; the only reason she even died was because she was morbidly obese. Usually when people decide to take one for the team they they try to kill as many people as possible, I mean he's going to be in jail for life anyway so why not get as many as possible. Apparently his plan was to run down a crowd, yet he only got one

Clearly, she wasn't even hit. LMAO.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Why do you keep trying to convince yourself she was never hit by the car?
    747 Driver

anonymous
    Originally Posted by beowulf10 View Post
    Dixon has claimed previously that he used his gun to scare off a man he believes was Fields.

Dixon said he believed that was about 30 minutes to an hour before Fields slammed into the group with his car.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ny-scared-away
    How dumb does someone have to be to admit to brandishing? I guess he felt secure that the law wouldn't apply to him, but that's considered assault in NC

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)

Prosecutors obtained survellience videos that showed Fields had initially driven slowly down 4th to where the crowd was forming. Then he slowly backed up 4th, past a pedestrian mall, and came to stop up the street. He idled there for over a minute. Nobody was chasing or attacking him. Then accelerated down the road, plowing into the crowd. The prosecution said this showed premeditation.

I followed the posts of a freelance reporter who was at the trial. According to the reporter, this is what prosecution attorney, Nina Antony, told the jury in her closing:
    The popular conception of premeditation doesn’t match the actual law. That premeditation doesn’t require months of plotting or a cork board and red string. It simply requires an intent to kill that is adopted before the act is committed. There is no specific length of time for which that intent must exist. Even a moment is sufficient.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    ********************/@brandonjosephinz...f-b93c251889b3

It's amazing that people are stupid enough to even buy into autistic CT like this, but, hey, when you're a Nazi and have to find a way to mentally justify for yourself why your own kind is murdering people, I guess anything goes.
    nice! All the WS apologist CT talking points all wrapped up in one article for Stizzel!

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    because ...there were some nice fine people out there protesting something about blood & soil. Also Stizzel is probably getting pretty scared of all the lovely alt-right memes that can be traced back to him the past years ...lol. Stay safe Stizzel, don’t end up like Fields the WS that’s going to be the future cum dumpster to Jamal and Tyrone ;-)

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    How dumb does someone have to be to admit to brandishing? I guess he felt secure that the law wouldn't apply to him, but that's considered assault in NC
    There were not a lot of geniuses at this rally on either side.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't see that he did. "Brandishing" is an exageration created in this thread.

Stizzel you keep saying she died because she was fat.

Where are you getting this from? What facts lead you to believe that the victim died because she was fat and not because Fields rammed his car into a crowd full of people, which she was a part of.

The media reports say the autopsy indicates she died from blunt force trauma.

From the Washington Post:

Heyer was on the ground, and she had no pulse by the time first responders arrived. She died of blunt-force trauma to the chest; her aorta had been torn, testified Jennifer Nicole Bowers, an assistant chief medical examiner.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.68f85cc36e1d

Her aorta was torn. This did not happen because she was fat. This happened because some Neo-Nazi thug rammed his car into a crowd full of people.

So which white nationalist/neo-nazi/alt-right website were you reading which lead you to such a conclusion?

And this is the double standard that has been set for the right. James apparently planned to go on a vehicular homicide killing spree, yet the only person he managed to kill is someone he didn't even hit
    There is no double standard.

Our legal system allows for various forms of transferred intent:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transferred_intent

Transferred intent (or transferred malice in English law) is a legal doctrine that holds that, when the intention to harm one individual inadvertently causes a second person to be hurt instead, the perpetrator is still held responsible. To be held legally responsible under the law, usually the court must demonstrate that the person has criminal intent, that is, that the person knew another would be harmed by his or her actions and wanted this harm to occur. If a murderer intends to kill John, but accidentally kills George instead, the intent is transferred from John to George, and the killer is held to have had criminal intent.
    A good example in terms of killing random people is James Holmes, a perpetrator of a mass casualty event:

On July 16, after deliberating for over twelve hours, the jurors found Holmes guilty on all twenty-four counts of first-degree murder, 140 counts of attempted first-degree murder, one count of possessing explosives, and a sentence enhancement of a crime of violence.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...mass_murderer)

There are also numerous examples in legal history and case law of people being convicted of First Degree murder when they accidentally kill the wrong person.

What case law can you cite within the relevant jurisdiction to contradict this? What are you basing your legal analysis on other than the general sentiments a) all Antifa are communists who deserve to die, and b) white nationalists and neo-nazis never get a fair shake, and c) fat chicks who get run over need to stop being fat.

I can hold a rifle too, withing waving it at someone. And if I did waive it at someone, I would go to jail. Especially if the result was a car accident that killed someone. Partly because I'm not a member of ANTIFA; apparently they can do whatever they want without repercussion and totally not biased liberals are okay with that.
    Earlier in this thread you claimed that the court somehow refused to allow evidence indicating that Fields may have driven his car through a crowd due to fear.

Based on reporting in the media this appears to be false. The jury appears to have been shown evidence that Dixon brandished his rifle, and that this occurred approximately 30 minutes BEFORE Fields drove his car into a crowd.

So, I ask again, what evidence did the jury not have access to?

“The defense also called to the stand Dwayne Dixon, who said he was a member of Redneck Revolt, a national network of militant anti-fascist, anti-racist groups, and he was armed with an AR-15 assault rifle. He claimed in an earlier social media post that he had scared Fields away from a park where counter-protesters had gathered about an hour before Fields plowed his car into the crowd.

Dwayne Dixon testified that he saw a gray “muscle car” drive by several times. He said he yelled “Get the [expletive] out of here” at the car while wearing his gun slung over his shoulder. He testified that he could not see the driver because the car had tinted windows. Dixon has claimed previously that he used his gun to scare off a man he believes was Fields.

Last edited by beowulf10; 12-11-2018 at 01:23 PM.

I don't know, but what I do know is that it appears the jury had all the evidence they needed to make their decision DESPITE Stizzel's BS claims.

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    The answer is really quite simple...

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella Cannondella
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    nice! All the WS apologist CT talking points all wrapped up in one article for Stizzel!

because ...there were some nice fine people out there protesting something about blood & soil. Also Stizzel is probably getting pretty scared of all the lovely alt-right memes that can be traced back to him the past years ...lol. Stay safe Stizzel, don’t end up like Fields the WS that’s going to be the future cum dumpster to Jamal and Tyrone ;-)
    whats funny is black people as a demo have bar none, by like 5+ times the highest AIDs rates in the country. Youre all repressed as hell about gay sex but practice it to an insane degrees. I think there are certain black communities in the US that have like 50x the average HIV rates. You all on the DL no wonder prisons are filled with rampant gay sex, rape and black people. Its funny on one hand youll say black people arent violent animals then in the other joke about how most black men are actually violent gay rapists.

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On point one you might be right. I am not sure what was allowed and what was not. I skimmed Stizzels links and assumed it was denied because of some type of legal issue with the admission. It looks like Stizzel is now just over playing it and they were able to present it a different way.

I can't say whether the case was handled right or not. Manslaughter vs 2nd vs 1st has vary different definitions per state.

As for MEMEs vs reality. I am sure I have at one point in time suggested running over "protesters" blocking traffic. I have never hit anyone in my life. If I am driving through Portland and ANTIFA starts attacking my car and I drive through them was it premeditated? Am I even guilty of anything at all as my actions were a direct result of unlawful activities?

This guy really looks like a DBAG so I don't necessarily have a problem with him getting thrown under the bus. However, this case you are building against him because of memes and post history is a dangerous one. You have almost 4k posts on this forum. What happens if some underage girls says you had sex with her and I prove it because in 6 years ago you reposted the Angie Varona (SP) meme about not caring what age she is... After all I just "proved" your intent.

I have deliberately altered the time frame to make it more grey, but the reason I posted the ram through protesters meme was because their activities are REALLY annoying to me and I think they are chit bags ruining people's property and making people late. Does it for ever remove my ability to get out of a situation where that group is attacking my car?
    I understand your point about not being able to use a meme to instantly identify motive, however this isn't the only evidence and isn't to be looked at by itself.

He posted that meme twice, he made a veiled threat against people there saying they need to be careful, he called them the "enemy", he expressed no remorse in a recorded phone call with his mother where he slags off Heyers grieving mother calling her a communist and that it didn't matter that she was grieving her daughter. It appears that the prosecution built a story of him being a very angry person who had shown previously he had an affinity for the idea of a car running into protesters, made a threat before going to a location where people he would describe as "the enemy" were located, then ramming them at speed with his car and fleeing the scene, then showing no remorse for the victims family in another anger filled rant, these however are only really needed to build his character and possible motives.

Just for clarity, this is the definition of the charge from wiki:

First-degree murder: any intentional murder that is willful and premeditated with malice aforethought. Felony murder, a charge that may be filed against a defendant who is involved in a dangerous crime where a death results from the crime, is typically first-degree.

This is the indictment:

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...bc2080.pdf.pdf

From here you can clearly see the charges are that:

"FIELDS slowly proceeded in his vehicle
    toward the crowd and stopped and observed the crowd while idling in his vehicle. With no
    vehicle behind him, FIELDS then slowly reversed his vehicle back toward the top of the hill,
    near the intersection of Fourth and East Market ("Market") Streets
    [...]
    At or near the top of the hill and the intersection of Fourth and Market Streets,
    Defendant JAMES ALEX FIELDS JR. stopped his vehicle. FIELDS rapidly accelerated,
    through a stop sign and across a raised pedestrian mall, and drove directly into the crowd.
    FIELDS's vehicle stopped only when it struck another vehicle near the intersection ofFourth and
    Water Streets. FIELDS then rapidly reversed his car and fled the scene. As FIELDS drove
    into and through the crowd, FIELDS struck numerous individuals, killing Heather Heyer and
    injuring many others."

The act of him reversing, stopping and watching the crowd in front of him, before speeding through a stop sign and into them, not only totally destroys Stizzels warped imagining of the incident with a poor white man being chased by a gun wielding liberal loon, but it shows that he acted in a premeditated fashion where he stopped and then made the conscious decision to drive his car into the group of people in front of him. That's why he was convicted of 1st degree and the extra fluff of him being angry and lashing out, with the memes are additional.
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.