Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much water per day are you consuming and are you still eating any veggies?

edit: any update pics?
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    How much water per day are you consuming and are you still eating any veggies?

edit: any update pics?
    I'm drinking around 2.5 gallons of water a day and yes I'm having 6 spears of asparagus just for the days im carb depleting. I've cut out all sources of dairy and artificial sweeteners from my diet, just having coconut milk and Greek yoghurt. I'm just feeling a little
    Bloated which is making me nervous.

and here is an update

imgur.com/sxPBr1V

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuhammadAliK View Post
    I'm drinking around 2.5 gallons of water a day and yes I'm having 6 spears of asparagus just for the days im carb depleting. I've cut out all sources of dairy and artificial sweeteners from my diet, just having coconut milk and Greek yoghurt. I'm just feeling a little
    Bloated which is making me nervous.

and here is an update
    Greek yogurt is dairy. That might be the cause of the bloat.

Please embed pics. it's easier.

Now compare those two front/side posed to your full on front pose in the video. See how much better you look in the new pics?

Remember leg placement when you're on stage.

The leg closest to the judges should be the one that is behind you. This gives your physique a wider and better aesthetic flow.

Your back looks really good. Well done!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being nervous is normal for the first show and even later ones.

You've done the training, dieting and posing practice. You know the poses.
    Now you just have to execute that on stage.

Remember everyone there is cheering the competitors on.
    They know what it takes to get stage ready.

What federation is putting on the show?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuhammadAliK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Greek yogurt is dairy. That might be the cause of the bloat.

Please embed pics. it's easier.

Now compare those two front/side posed to your full on front pose in the video. See how much better you look in the new pics?

Remember leg placement when you're on stage.

The leg closest to the judges should be the one that is behind you. This gives your physique a wider and better aesthetic flow.

Your back looks really good. Well done!
    Thank you! I took your advice in consideration and worked on my posing and it really did help. And I'm only consuming around 30grams of Greek yoghurt. The only reason why I kept it in my diet was I've read that most of the lactose is removed from Greek yoghurts, thus in theory it shouldn't cause the bloating? Let me know if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Being nervous is normal for the first show and even later ones.

You've done the training, dieting and posing practice. You know the poses.
    Now you just have to execute that on stage.

Remember everyone there is cheering the competitors on.
    They know what it takes to get stage ready.

What federation is putting on the show?
    Yes, I understand. I thrive under pressure though so I hope I can shine on stage!

And it's the CBBF(Canadian bodybuilding federation) putting on the show.

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2.5 gallons a day! Holy sh!t brah; that's a lot. I was doing about 1.3 gals and was full on that.
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

I've been posting in this guy's thread also about his first show.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175854491

A few more pointers.

When you come on stage keep yourself looking big and as relaxed looking as possible.
    Look to the judges as you cross the stage.
    SMILE!
    Own the stage, show the judges you belong there.

When you set up in the line if you wind up on one of the ends do this;
    DO NOT pose directly/straight on towards the judges as you go through the poses.
    Turn your body slightly towards the line of judges.
    This way the judges at the other end of the stage can get a good look at you.

If you are told to switch positions with another competitor.
    DO NOT go behind the others.
    Cross in front of the other competitors keeping yourself big.
    Then get back in line and hit the pose.

Good Luck tomorrow!

You know what to do now you just have to execute it on stage.

Own the stage.

Have fun!

Hi guys.
    My first competition went amazing!
    I was placed in the most stacked class in men's physique, all of them with their coaches. I was the only one without one and I made it to the top 4, placing 4th. Qualified for the nationals next year and earned the cbbf pro card.
    Thank you all so much for the tips and advises! Helped a ton! Here are the only videos and pictures I have from the show.

imgur.com/m6I9asO

Originally Posted by MuhammadAliK View Post
    Hi guys.
    My first competition went amazing!
    I was placed in the most stacked class in men's physique, all of them with their coaches. I was the only one without one and I made it to the top 4, placing 4th. Qualified for the nationals next year and earned the cbbf pro card.
    Thank you all so much for the tips and advises! Helped a ton! Here are the only videos and pictures I have from the show.

imgur.com/m6I9asO

WELL DONE! Glad we could help!

Even better that you self prepped and took home hardware!!!!

Got any plans to compete again?
    Last edited by deltpecx; 10-22-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Nice work man!!
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd