Page 269 of 271 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,070 of 8109
    FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thinking of getting these tats on my right pec and stomach:

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haven’t posted on misc in quite awhile but just wanted to share the beginning of my sleeve I got started yesterday. The first image, which I actually found in part 1 of this thread, I used for inspiration for what I got.

The original image;

And what I got yesterday;

Bubba Irwin at old town ink did this work.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backintheda View Post
    Haven’t posted on misc in quite awhile but just wanted to share the beginning of my sleeve I got started yesterday. The first image, which I actually found in part 1 of this thread, I used for inspiration for what I got.

The original image;

FTFY
    nice
    "It won't get better, just different."

Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by backintheda View Post

The original image;

Great piece. Is that ur first tattoo? What’s his rate? He’s one of the better artists in az.

Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I’m going to start this tread up, haven’t heard anything from the bros. This was bout 3 weeks heal when I took the pic. https://ibb.co/gmwDzU

chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On mobile so cant post pic but here is the latest for me. Done by Levgen. Awesome guy and super professional and nice. 10 hours or so. The calf is the worst place I've felt. Near the shin, I honestly couldn't feel a thing. Don't know if I'm desensitized from over a decade of soccer and Jiu jitsu or if it's just an easy spot, but it was seriously a trip how I couldn't feel anything.

First color piece

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoogkqFl...d=sz4udups5zof

Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    On mobile so cant post pic but here is the latest for me. Done by Levgen. Awesome guy and super professional and nice. 10 hours or so. The calf is the worst place I've felt. Near the shin, I honestly couldn't feel a thing. Don't know if I'm desensitized from over a decade of soccer and Jiu jitsu or if it's just an easy spot, but it was seriously a trip how I couldn't feel anything.

First color piece

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoogkqFl...d=sz4udups5zof
    Great piece, had a chance to talk to them a little bit when I was getting the mandrill piece done.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got another appointment with tiffer wright to dona freddy kreuger cat on monday

then have an appointment next sunday with kara klenk. her stuff is super cool and looks amazing in person. shes flat rating mia from pulp fiction for a $300.

-BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    Got another appointment with tiffer wright to dona freddy kreuger cat on monday

then have an appointment next sunday with kara klenk. her stuff is super cool and looks amazing in person. shes flat rating mia from pulp fiction for a $300.

Did he tell u if he won ink master?

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got my forearm finished for the most part with Rember Orellana. Still needs highlights and a couple touch-ups. Planning on putting an eclipse or gothic style circular window to fill out the elbow.

Last edited by VBogdanovic; 11-02-2018 at 06:13 PM.

jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone here used SaniDerm before. Had an appt with JPJ last night and he put it on after we finished. Told me to take it off in aabiut 8-24 hours depending on how much liquid from oozing, wash, dry then put a new piece on. I did that 2 hours ago, about 16 hours after we finished last night. Only 2 hours later there’s some liquid build up in areas that he hit pretty good. Nothing big and not a lot of liquid but noticeable. My question is whether this is ok and if I should leave this piece for the next few days per his instructions? Or should I be concerned about the oozing and take off the SaniDerm and go back to the old method of washing and ointment a few times a day? Any info would be helpful and appreciated.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jbeezer48 View Post
    Anyone here used SaniDerm before. Had an appt with JPJ last night and he put it on after we finished. Told me to take it off in aabiut 8-24 hours depending on how much liquid from oozing, wash, dry then put a new piece on. I did that 2 hours ago, about 16 hours after we finished last night. Only 2 hours later there’s some liquid build up in areas that he hit pretty good. Nothing big and not a lot of liquid but noticeable. My question is whether this is ok and if I should leave this piece for the next few days per his instructions? Or should I be concerned about the oozing and take off the SaniDerm and go back to the old method of washing and ointment a few times a day? Any info would be helpful and appreciated.
    Its fine. i usually let the first one go 24 hours atleast so the oozing is mostly done. it fills up pretty full but its normal. then hit it with hot water and soap , let it dry and put the next saniderm on. itll get a little liquid fill up but not a lot. if it gets too much replace it and let it go for 5 days or so. usually have saniderm on 5/6 days total.

@VB Looks sick bro!

@wallofchina hey man. there is a live final in december. it was pretty cool talking to him about the show. the whole expierence was cool. one of my favorite artists of all time isnard barbosa was guesting at his shop from dublin . cool dude. he actually had a no show when i was getting tattooed by tiffer. i wanted him to tattoo me at the same time tiffer was tattooing me but it just didnt work. 😔
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

nadhime is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ITT:INK III!! A Home For The Collectors

fretboard tattoo, published simply by andra from 2017-10-05 15:36:22. To see many photos throughout Best Of Fretboard Tattoo pictures gallery you need to stick to this specific web page link.

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitSparky1 View Post
    thinking of getting these tats on my right pec and stomach:

Just keep in mind, those are basically the barbed wire bicep tat of 2010+
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jbeezer48 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    Its fine. i usually let the first one go 24 hours atleast so the oozing is mostly done. it fills up pretty full but its normal. then hit it with hot water and soap , let it dry and put the next saniderm on. itll get a little liquid fill up but not a lot. if it gets too much replace it and let it go for 5 days or so. usually have saniderm on 5/6 days total.

@VB Looks sick bro!

@wallofchina hey man. there is a live final in december. it was pretty cool talking to him about the show. the whole expierence was cool. one of my favorite artists of all time isnard barbosa was guesting at his shop from dublin . cool dude. he actually had a no show when i was getting tattooed by tiffer. i wanted him to tattoo me at the same time tiffer was tattooing me but it just didnt work. 😔
    Thanks man. First time using saniderm for the healing so wasn't sure. It didn't ooze a lot before I changed the covering and right now has pretty much oozed the same amount as previously. I'll leave it for now and if it continues will change it out.

type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been awhile since i posted, havent gotten new work in 2 years. I am looking to start a new sleeve this winter and i am going to need to travel since im no longer on the west coast and havent found anyone in Florida I really like. Over the past two years I am really liking the work from artists based in Thailand, and Russia. Any of yall get work done from any artists in South America, Asia or Eastern Europe. I feel like it would be a super cool experience and if i benefit from the exchange rate it could be similar pricing to getting top tier work done from someone.

Are prices in asia or eastern europe cheaper or do the artist price gauge once they know you are coming from the states

here are some artists based in Thailand w
    https://www.instagram.com/dasssart/
    https://www.instagram.com/dodepras_tattoo/
    anyone have and idea on what these guys prices are before i reach out?
    They seem to work super fast and get an outer sleeve done in a day.

Also i noticed some of yall still interested in getting work done by lilb.
    I saw on IG he has a protege

https://www.instagram.com/nicolasvalsan/

His proteges works look very similar to the stuff he was putting out two years ago. I probably woudlnt go to either tho given that their are plenty of people in the states that can do similar work for 20 percent of the asking price

Anyone here ever get any work done at Under The Gun Ink in LA. They have two or three artists i would get work done by if the price is right. I want to know if they go darker like at Inkslingers or do several passes the guys at Lowrider

type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jbeezer48 View Post
    Thanks man. First time using saniderm for the healing so wasn't sure. It didn't ooze a lot before I changed the covering and right now has pretty much oozed the same amount as previously. I'll leave it for now and if it continues will change it out.
    I used one saniderm or tattooderm on my piece from Abey Alvarez and it never healed quite right. I feel like i messed up that piece from him which sucks cause it looked so good when i got it. I think I messed up applying the sheet and air or water got in.

Let us know how it works out

fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    after 60 hours still need to add the background

Last edited by fagort; 12-10-2018 at 07:36 PM.
    FA crew
    Go to restaurants alone crew, "Party of one, please."
    Supreme Gentlemen Club, CEO
    Mod Negged Survivor Anonymous
    Ban Count : 8

jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jamasta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    first time in this thread. Looking for good artists in Melbourne.
    Deadlift - 220kg x 1
    Squat - 170kg x 1
    Bench - 135kg x 1

Total 525kg

Originally Posted by type1brahs View Post
    Been awhile since i posted, havent gotten new work in 2 years. I am looking to start a new sleeve this winter and i am going to need to travel since im no longer on the west coast and havent found anyone in Florida I really like. Over the past two years I am really liking the work from artists based in Thailand, and Russia. Any of yall get work done from any artists in South America, Asia or Eastern Europe. I feel like it would be a super cool experience and if i benefit from the exchange rate it could be similar pricing to getting top tier work done from someone.

Are prices in asia or eastern europe cheaper or do the artist price gauge once they know you are coming from the states

here are some artists based in Thailand w
    https://www.instagram.com/dasssart/
    https://www.instagram.com/dodepras_tattoo/
    anyone have and idea on what these guys prices are before i reach out?
    They seem to work super fast and get an outer sleeve done in a day.

Also i noticed some of yall still interested in getting work done by lilb.
    I saw on IG he has a protege

https://www.instagram.com/nicolasvalsan/

His proteges works look very similar to the stuff he was putting out two years ago. I probably woudlnt go to either tho given that their are plenty of people in the states that can do similar work for 20 percent of the asking price

Anyone here ever get any work done at Under The Gun Ink in LA. They have two or three artists i would get work done by if the price is right. I want to know if they go darker like at Inkslingers or do several passes the guys at Lowrider
    Florida got some talented artists, Gabriel henrandez is one. What I heard getting a tattoo in the states is a lot more compare going to Europe. European artists who travel to the states would often jack up their prices.

Do you guys consider a tattoo heal after it finished peeling? N how long do you guys take off from the gym? My artists told me at 2 weeks n it’s driving me crazy since I have a few more sessions. So the next few months I’m be taking at least two weeks off from the gym and going to the gym for 2 weeks and taking off 2 weeks again n so on and on until my half sleeve is complete.

Originally Posted by Wallofchina View Post
    Florida got some talented artists, Gabriel henrandez is one. What I heard getting a tattoo in the states is a lot more compare going to Europe. European artists who travel to the states would often jack up their prices.
    He is the best in FL forsure, He has a crazy waitlist from what i remember but thanks for reminding me about him.

Do you guys consider a tattoo heal after it finished peeling? N how long do you guys take off from the gym? My artists told me at 2 weeks n it’s driving me crazy since I have a few more sessions. So the next few months I’m be taking at least two weeks off from the gym and going to the gym for 2 weeks and taking off 2 weeks again n so on and on until my half sleeve is complete.
    i usually workout as long as im not getting sweaty or hitting that body part that got inked up. So legs, abs, opposite arm, light cardio

Is it me or are guys finding hard to find artists that charges less than 2k for color? I feel like that’s the minimum at least for color work but bng is a little cheaper.

Is it me or are guys finding hard to find artists that charges less than 2k for color? I feel like that’s the minimum at least for color work but bng is a little cheaper.
    $200-300/ hour is sadly becoming the norm it seems.

unok unok unok unok unok unok unok unok unok unok unok
    Dumb question.
    How many or how big of a tattoo can I get for 1500 of black and grey?

Originally Posted by unok View Post
    Dumb question.
    How many or how big of a tattoo can I get for 1500 of black and grey?
    With a good bng artist you will get a day session. Some may charge more depending on the artists. I would be happy if they can get a piece done from wrist to just before the ditch (one side not your entire forearm) or just under your buttock to above the ditch. Some artists are slow it might take them two sessions to complete a piece.

gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can anybody recommend a good black and gray dark realism tattoo artists in/around nyc that isnt booked until next year with reasonable pricing? Wanting to get both my outer forearms done but gonna focus on getting one to start.

Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    With a good bng artist you will get a day session. Some may charge more depending on the artists. I would be happy if they can get a piece done from wrist to just before the ditch (one side not your entire forearm) or just under your buttock to above the ditch. Some artists are slow it might take them two sessions to complete a piece.
    I got my second session with JP Wikman at the ravens and wolves next saturday. hes charging $1500-$2000 day rate. most big guys are now asking for day rates avg of $200+ an hour. Usually they can do an area from like the wrist to elbow backside or frontside only 6" x 6" or so in an 8 hr span ..detailed and background...

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone got a good lead for a great artist in Charlotte NC? I’m willing to drive throughout NC. Getting started on a sleeve soon. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    Anyone got a good lead for a great artist in Charlotte NC? I’m willing to drive throughout NC. Getting started on a sleeve soon. Thanks.
    teejpoole, brondon herrera & brandon thurston. but they mostly do bng