Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Titan Glute Ham Developer Pad

Does anyone have experience with the Titan Glute Ham Developer pad?

I used to have a GHD however the ceiling in my current home gym is too low to use one, so I had to get rid of it.

I still have a Sorinex scorpion bench and I'm hoping to use this pad on top of it. I've been doing GHRs on a flimsy back extension that I also have which hasn't been fun. I'm thinking the alternative setup will be better but I've never owned anything from Titan and IIRC what I've read here, it's not the highest quality stuff.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://www.titan.fitness/prghdpad.html

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Squats49 View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the Titan Glute Ham Developer pad?

I used to have a GHD however the ceiling in my current home gym is too low to use one, so I had to get rid of it.

I still have a Sorinex scorpion bench and I'm hoping to use this pad on top of it. I've been doing GHRs on a flimsy back extension that I also have which hasn't been fun. I'm thinking the alternative setup will be better but I've never owned anything from Titan and IIRC what I've read here, it's not the highest quality stuff.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://www.titan.fitness/prghdpad.html
    I have it, the pad is pretty firm although you can feel the board on the bottom a little if your legs are low on it. It doesn't seem to have deteriorated since I bought it when it first came out. Do you want dimensions, placement of holes, etc? If so, I will try to remember to post that tonight
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    I have it, the pad is pretty firm although you can feel the board on the bottom a little if your legs are low on it. It doesn't seem to have deteriorated since I bought it when it first came out. Do you want dimensions, placement of holes, etc? If so, I will try to remember to post that tonight
    I think this is helpful. Dimensions I have. I just wanted to know that it won't fall apart because I'm unsure of the quality of Titan products.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Squats49 View Post
    I think this is helpful. Dimensions I have. I just wanted to know that it won't fall apart because I'm unsure of the quality of Titan products.
    Now let me say that I only use it a couple times a week and I am pretty gentle on my equipment. Just a consideration as I don't want to steer you to something that will not hold up under more use and abuse.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had my GHD for about 2 years. My wife and I use it a couple times a week in our workouts also and it's held up fine. I'll echo what cwcmac has said, 'the pad is pretty firm although you can feel the board on the bottom a little if your legs are low on it'. I will also add that it is extremely stable and solidly built.