Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Boba155 View Post

Just look at that receding hairline, absolutely pathetic
    You know you can get a bigger pic than that, right?

There are approximately 0 women in the universe who would prefer you to me, and I'm 15 years older than you.

exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm NW1 with a higher sex drive then before. I'm ever more muscular as well, because the drug increases your testosterone levels by 15%. How can baldcels like you even cope.
    lmaoooo sure thing baldy.

Strongest cope I’ve ever seen lmfao.

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Mickey Mouse tattoos don't help any.
    I never try anything I just do it!

recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, I'm going to trust the $40M FDA-approved clinical trial from the pharmaceutical giant Merck over your Podunk "physician" of a family member.

The original 1998 PIII trial demonstrated that side effects occur in finasteride-treated patients at a rate *barely* above that in placebo-treated patients:

The FDA included the "sexual side effect" warning many years later because many people are retards and it was a way to quiet the stupid mob of a populace we have here in this country, very similar to how the ineffective MDA drug from Sarepta was "approved" due to public outcry (lunacy).

It *is* about DHT, males lacking the 2-5AR enzyme that finasteride blocks never lose any hair - even at ages where they are leaders of small tribal communities. This is the reason why Merck's field teams originally reported such an effect and why its scientists began screening compounds to block such an enzyme.

Finally, you don't "lose ground" on finasteride. Increased hair weights (+21%) are maintained for over 196 weeks (almost 4 years), which is how long the trials ran for. They likely would have been maintained if Merck had been required to pay for a longer trial:

We also know that these drugs work for decades from anecdotal evidence. A patient taking dutasteride, the more powerful and broader-acting version of the drug, has not seen the hairloss his twin experienced:

I've been on the drug for years, and am still NW1 at 100% density with heavy hairloss genetics in my family tree. You can be too, if you'd only act with a bit of courage and scientific literacy.
    LOOOOOL pulling this study out of your ass. Oh my are you ignorant, not sure if I even want to save you at this point. There are numerous flaws in this study, and it has been well documented recently that Merck did not accurately report known issues connected with fin.

From Northwestern university researches - “Of 34 studies (on fin), none met the criteria…for adequate safety reporting. Most provided no description of the duration or severity of signs or symptoms of sexual dysfunction and failed to distinguish between mild, reversible sexual dysfunction and severe, permanent sexual dysfunction.”

Honestly go ahead and keep taking it. I don't really care, but just LOL if you think fin is nothing to be concerned about.

ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If you look bad bald you never looked that good with hair. Being bald puts complete focus on your face. Hard redpill for some to swallow
    6'2" | 257lbs

Progress, Not Perfection.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cojones539 View Post
    I recommend ketoconazole 2% shampoo to any brahs worried about hair loss. I plan on maintaining my norwood 0 for many years to come:

[img]https://image.ibb.co/me2Yoc/IMG_5367_1.jp[/mg]
    that shampoo doesnt prevent hair loss. It doesnt contain ANY ingredients that block DHT. All it does is help keep the scalp healthy, which isnt whats keeping that hair on your head, to that extent. Though you've obviously lost hair, like 85% of men. thats the the hairline you had at 15 years old.

Originally Posted by recedingjaw View Post
    lmao oh my oh my are you ignorant towards fin. I've done years of research on fin because I considered going on it myself at one point (NW1.5 checking in). Fin used to be considered a fairly safe drug (>10 years ago), but that has since changed with more and more studies finding out what it can do to you long term (altering genetics, permanent libido issues, etc.). Doctors are starting to stay away from prescribing it now (including one of my close family members who is a doctor). It's not just about DHT anymore, that's an old debate. And at the end of the day, you lose ground with fin anynway, you're just prolonging the inevitable.
    its obviously not JUST about DHT, there are multiple factors that cause hair loss. However, due to hundreds of thousands of men taking it and not properly dosing themselves, you get this overwhelming amount of data stating side effect after side effect. These are the men that DONT get blood work and DONT research the medication. Fin is a very strong drug and most pop 1/2 or a full pill right off the bat. Thats still 2.5mg, at half a pill of Fin. If people stopped to think and had patience, they would realize its a marathon, not a sprint. Its also being dosed to the most b*tchy and cry baby demographic, men 18-45. We think we are invincible and do things impulsively. The minute something goes wrong, wah wah, cry and complain. Not knowing why something went wrong.

"Hmmm, lets blindly take a pill that changes our body chemistry/hormones drastically...but not learn about the drug or get blood work."
    Last edited by Zerafian; 04-26-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOOOOOL pulling this study out of your ass. Oh my are you ignorant, not sure if I even want to save you at this point. There are numerous flaws in this study, and it has been well documented recently that Merck did not accurately report known issues connected with fin.

From Northwestern university researches - “Of 34 studies (on fin), none met the criteria…for adequate safety reporting. Most provided no description of the duration or severity of signs or symptoms of sexual dysfunction and failed to distinguish between mild, reversible sexual dysfunction and severe, permanent sexual dysfunction.”

Honestly go ahead and keep taking it. I don't really care, but just LOL if you think fin is nothing to be concerned about.
    Legit lol'd at your comment from "researchers", true desperation here. Meta-analysis is the lowest form of scientific research on this planet, meant solely for people too incompetent to win grant funding for anything at all.

Honestly, keep not taking it. I don't really care, but just LOL if you think you have anyone to blame but yourself as you slowly go completely NW6 cueball bald.

recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Legit lol'd at your comment from "researchers", true desperation here. Meta-analysis is the lowest form of scientific research on this planet, meant solely for people too incompetent to win grant funding for anything at all.

Honestly, keep not taking it. I don't really care, but just LOL if you think you have anyone to blame but yourself as you slowly go completely NW6 cueball bald.
    We'll agree to disagree. You should be careful to blindly put your faith into that 1998 study which has been essentially ripped to shreds by the medical community. I do not expect you to know this though. Merck got a lot of sh*t for not accurately reporting about the sexual sides in the earlier trials done (they did in europe but not the U.S.). Feel free to dig deeper, it's up to you man. I feel really bad because I know long term what's going to happen to you. Only 24 too, that's unfortunate.

Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boba155 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We'll agree to disagree. You should be careful to blindly put your faith into that 1998 study which has been essentially ripped to shreds by the medical community. I do not expect you to know this though. Merck got a lot of sh*t for not accurately reporting about the sexual sides in the earlier trials done. Feel free to dig deeper, it's up to you man. I feel really bad because I know long term what's going to happen to you. Only 24 too, that's unfortunate.
    Yeah, I'll place the burden of proof on you and allow you to show me these "studies". I feel really bad because I know that you're going bald long term. But technophobes will be technophobes I guess.

Remember: 1 million prescriptions and counting. Those numbers don't lie.

Yeah, I'll place the burden of proof on you and allow you to show me these "studies". I feel really bad because I know that you're going bald long term. But technophobes will be technophobes I guess.

Remember: 1 million prescriptions and counting. Those numbers don't lie.
    I'm not going to link you all of the more recent studies, but a great place to start is pfsfoundation (dot) org - go to the research tab, then published research.

I can tell you don't really know what you're talking about tbh. I can guarantee you I know a LOT more than you do about this drug. And that's putting it lightly. Actually just read your post above about "15% test increase" - lol'd hard. Yes, your serum test increases temporarily due to less conversion to DHT. That isn't a good or bad thing though.

I can tell you don't really know what you're talking about tbh. I can guarantee you I know a LOT more than you do about this drug. And that's putting it lightly
    No, you don't. That's obvious from reading your posts. I'm not even trying to be a dick here - I'm just being honest. You should look up the Dunning-Kruger effect, it applies to you.

No, you don't. That's obvious from reading your posts. I'm not even trying to be a dick here - I'm just being honest. You should look up the Dunning-Kruger effect, it applies to you.
    Alright man sounds good, hope it works out for you.

Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm someone who did get side effects on finasteride. On top of that, I'm a medical resident. Finasteride can be a dangerous drug, but so are various others. Any centrally acting substance can be dangerous and the current thinking is that finasteride's long term side effects are due to its effect on one's neurochemistry.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lucianus View Post
    damn so i better get over my anxiety and start getting bottomed out by Chad as much as possible until my 5 years are up?
    you need to make Chad earn your butthole
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShiryuDG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, I'm going to trust the $40M FDA-approved clinical trial from the pharmaceutical giant Merck over your Podunk "physician" of a family member.

The original 1998 PIII trial demonstrated that side effects occur in finasteride-treated patients at a rate *barely* above that in placebo-treated patients:

The FDA included the "sexual side effect" warning many years later because many people are retards and it was a way to quiet the stupid mob of a populace we have here in this country, very similar to how the ineffective MDA drug from Sarepta was "approved" due to public outcry (lunacy).

It *is* about DHT, males lacking the 2-5AR enzyme that finasteride blocks never lose any hair - even at ages where they are leaders of small tribal communities. This is the reason why Merck's field teams originally reported such an effect and why its scientists began screening compounds to block such an enzyme.

Finally, you don't "lose ground" on finasteride. Increased hair weights (+21%) are maintained for over 196 weeks (almost 4 years), which is how long the trials ran for. They likely would have been maintained if Merck had been required to pay for a longer trial:

We also know that these drugs work for decades from anecdotal evidence. A patient taking dutasteride, the more powerful and broader-acting version of the drug, has not seen the hairloss his twin experienced:

I've been on the drug for years, and am still NW1 at 100% density with heavy hairloss genetics in my family tree. You can be too, if you'd only act with a bit of courage and scientific literacy.

Do you at least know how old were the subjects of that bull**** ass study? Guys on their 50's being treated for prostate issues. You cant compare the effects that a drug would have on a 50 year old than it would have on a 20 year old. Average guys on their 50's already are dealing with extremely low libido, ED, stress, etc, so naturally they wouldnt think its a big deal if their nonexistant libido dropped even lower. Thats like going from 20 mph to 10 mph, thats a small price to pay for keeping their prostate healthy.

What about 20 year olds on their sexual peak? Imagine their libido being reduced to that of a 50 year old? Going from 100 mph to 10 mph, now thats noticeable.

You have not done enough research, that is clear as day. You have handpicked the information that you want to believe, trust me ive been in your shoes before. Id read something positive then go on forums laughing at anybody that tried to say anything bad about Propecia, and i posted the same bull**** studies you are posting now.

Its only when you start noticing the side effects when you ACTUALLY start doing your extensive research until one day it hits you: "cant believe i took this pill for so long". Carry on my friend and as the other poster said, good luck.

Originally Posted by ShiryuDG View Post
    Do you at least know how old were the subjects of that bull**** ass study? Guys on their 50's being treated for prostate issues. You cant compare the effects that a drug would have on a 50 year old than it would have on a 20 year old. Average guys on their 50's already are dealing with extremely low libido, ED, stress, etc, so naturally they wouldnt think its a big deal if their nonexistant libido dropped even lower. Thats like going from 20 mph to 10 mph, thats a small price to pay for keeping their prostate healthy.

What about 20 year olds on their sexual peak? Imagine their libido being reduced to that of a 50 year old? Going from 100 mph to 10 mph, now thats noticeable.

You have not done enough research, that is clear as day. You have handpicked the information that you want to believe, trust me ive been in your shoes before. Id read something positive then go on forums laughing at anybody that tried to say anything bad about Propecia, and i posted the same bull**** studies you are posting now.

Its only when you start noticing the side effects when you ACTUALLY start doing your extensive research until one day it hits you: "cant believe i took this pill for so long". Carry on my friend and as the other poster said, good luck.
    There's no sense reasoning with these people. They don't do their research, chalk other's sides up to "psychological issues" and call it a day. It's only when they start experiencing it themselves (sometimes many years down the road or after being off of it) do they do their research and come to terms with their mistake.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ssilv View Post

If you look bad bald you never looked that good with hair. Being bald puts complete focus on your face. Hard redpill for some to swallow
    ^Truth...

Do you think this guy has any problem getting virtually any women in the world he wants? I had a surf video on at my house and my wifes friend dropped in for a visit. The first words out of her mouth were "WHO is that guy? He is FINE!"

You only need hair if you have poor bone structure or arent that good looking...I LOL at people that COPE and claim Norwood reaper killed their chances with women. No, the fact that you arent that good looking, have an alien shaped skull and have no personality killed your chances with women...
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 04-26-2018 at 01:04 PM.

canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lucianus View Post
    damn so i better get over my anxiety and start getting bottomed out by Chad as much as possible until my 5 years are up?
    You're in gay world. Don't you guys start losing glow after 23? It's like an accelerated version of females losing glow

how old are you?

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by canonhope View Post
    You're in gay world. Don't you guys start losing glow after 23? how old are you?
    lmao! probably

i'm 20

although older men are sought after too, i mean i'm definitely attracted to older guys (even guys in their 50s are hot AF like Tom Cruise / Brad pitt)

I actually really like eye-wrinkles etc like what David Gandy has, i find it hnnng

drRawr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    ^Truth...

Do you think this guy has any problem getting virtually any women in the world he wants? I had a surf video on at my house and my wifes friend dropped in for a visit. The first words out of her mouth were "WHO is that guy? He is FINE!"

You only need hair if you have poor bone structure or arent that good looking...I LOL at people that COPE and claim Norwood reaper killed their chances with women. No, the fact that you arent that good looking, have an alien shaped skull and have no personality killed your chances with women...
    1. 95+% of guys don't have good enough bone structure so hair game is important
    2. the guy you posted would look so much better WITH hair it's not even funny. He looks like an athlete, a race driver or a porn plumber. With hair he could look like a model

yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yoB4IFURU18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You guys ever wonder what vin diesel and the rock would look like with hair?

drRawr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    It definitely messes with your dick. Didnt realise until I got off it tho because its very gradual.
    I'm not getting off it ever hopefully but if I do- I did read about the withdrawal symptoms so I'm not getting off overnight like an idiot- I will do it gradually and try to manage the withdrawal symptoms. Either way I thought it was worth it to keep the hair. My bloodwork and hormones are all fine too so far.
    I don't presume to know everything but the fear mongering in "bald community" from the people who never took it is kind of too much.
    It's not science science, it's literally just fear-mongering. Fin is a drug that messes with your hormones, there's always a risk and there's always a downside but it has been approved everywhere and is universally recommended for hair loss. It never killed anyone and the number of cases where it causes some serious damage is minuscule considering the (maybe hundreds of) millions of men who are taking it

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fist yourself