Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    they're not entitled to chit but they still get a vote and liberal politicians like to buy votes....

deal with it i guess?
    Conservatives don’t say everyone should earn 50c an hour.

You should just work hard and make your own way instead of expecting people who DID do that to fund lazy asses.
    Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *
    MFC

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Genes but also image. Ben has crafted his persona very carefully and has rubbed shoulders with Hollywood Jewry all his life, so he knows the importance of image. His schtick is the 'good Jewish boy' routine and the 'I completed a rubix cube at my bris and talk as fast as I think' get up.

I like the guy - mostly - but I do think he is a bit cowardly; he only debates topics that he knows he can win. He avoids topics that could cause him trouble and he usually refuses on the grounds of morality. I.E Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor. How convenient.

He, like Milo, runs from truly controversial topics. What? There are only two genders??!! You blew my mind, Ben.

Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Genes but also image. Ben has crafted his persona very carefully and has rubbed shoulders with Hollywood Jewry all his life, so he knows the importance of image. His schtick is the 'good Jewish boy' routine and the 'I completed a rubix cube at my bris and talk as fast as I think' get up.

I like the guy - mostly - but I do think he is a bit cowardly; he only debates topics that he knows he can win. He avoids topics that could cause him trouble and he usually refuses on the grounds of morality. I.E Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor. How convenient.

He, like Milo, runs from truly controversial topics. What? There are only two genders??!! You blew my mind, Ben.
    Truly controversial topics being?
    Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *
    MFC

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jizmeister View Post
    Eugenics and heretibility of traits such as IQ and how they cluster around certain groups and areas.

Ask him to explain the cause of the Ashkenazim's dominance within Israeli society and whether it's caused by genes or some leftist excuse.
    Last edited by MilkforBrains; 03-18-2018 at 10:11 PM.

wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Gonna go back ITT and see if the pseudo intellectual libs have arrived, "Hurr durr Ben Shapiro isn't that smart! I'm a REAL genius on the Misc!"
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jizmeister View Post
    I wouldn't say it is about "controversial" so much as arguments where libs have a CLEAR upper hand.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrowAway12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cesarbruh View Post
    he isn't smart srs
    both him and jordan peterson are overrated. It's alarming to see so many people look up to these guys when they aren't saying anything (r)evolutionary
    strong this.

wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cesarbruh View Post
    he isn't smart srs
    both him and jordan peterson are overrated. It's alarming to see so many people look up to these guys when they aren't saying anything (r)evolutionary
    Yeah... that's the point. Liberals have warped society to the point where having people tell other people to take responsibility for themselves is an idea they have never encountered.

And both of them are infinitely more educated than you will ever be, so if they aren't smart, that doesn't bode well for you. But I'm sure Harvard is small potatoes to you.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess first I'll list off what I think sets him apart from others, and then answer your questions
    1. He reads often
    2. He doesn't speak on something he hasn't already thoroughly researched.
    3. He's a graduate of Harvard Law School and an abover average debator.
    4. He genuinely enjoys talking about the subjects and discussing then.
    5. He was raised in an environment that nurtured him toward being an intelligectual.
    6. He's analyzes things in an analytical mindset, which just speaks to the type of person he is.
    7. He's a talker. Often, people who grew up talking too much also grew up to talk very well. "The gift of gab".
    8. Jewish community's culture of education.
    9. He stays objective and focuses on facts, separating from emotionalism regardless of his own personal opinions.
    10. The people he's debating are mostly morons anyway.
    ENTJ-A
    Former INTJ-A

King
    Warrior
    Magician
    Lover

Conqueror of Kingdoms
    Father of Nations
    Destroyer of Demons
    Servant only to God

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Yeah... that's the point. Liberals have warped society to the point where having people tell other people to take responsibility for themselves is an idea they have never encountered.

And both of them are infinitely more educated than you will ever be, so if they aren't smart, that doesn't bode well for you. But I'm sure Harvard is small potatoes to you.
    misc logic: "colleges are libcuck marxist hellholes and having a degree doesn't mean anything. except if it's someone I agree with, then he's smarter than you and you should shut the **** up"
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    misc logic: "colleges are libcuck marxist hellholes and having a degree doesn't mean anything. except if it's someone I agree with, then he's smarter than you and you should shut the **** up"
    If liberals would stop considering degrees that qualify you for a job at Starbucks as "educated" education wouldn't have lost its kick.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Well a few things:
    -The MISC says that colleges are libcuck marxist hellholes (which they are), but if you go there and get one of the valuable degrees (Harvard Law fits this), then it is worth your time. Getting your sociology/women's studies degrees and then claiming yourself "educated" is where degrees get watered down.
    -I never said they were smarter than him. I just indicated that if a man who graduated from Harvard Law and a man who taught at Harvard aren't smart, that the chances of a random MISCer being "smart" aren't high.
    -Never told him that he shouldn't keep talking, everyone has the right to say whatever they want to say, but if you are going to say something that doesn't make sense given the facts in front of us...
    -All of this is void if OP wants to admit he isn't a "smart" individual, then I got nothing.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Do these guys memorize their lines and talking points?"
    Yes
    Do you think they have a set of responses based on arguments?
    He has openly stated that he prepares his arguements in advance and studies his opponents to strategize how to break them down, as anyone of his background should.

If there was a surprise question would they be able to critically think an answer on the spot or shut down?
    Ben Shapiro for the most part already has his views on the majoeity of topics you'll ask him about laid out and prepared along with the means to suppory them. If you ask him about something he isn't prepared to answer, he won't answer period. He'll say "I don't know enough about that issue to respond to that, let me get back to you some other time." Which is a reasonable response. Again, he's very honest about these tactics and openly talks about them.
    ENTJ-A
    Former INTJ-A

King
    Warrior
    Magician
    Lover

Conqueror of Kingdoms
    Father of Nations
    Destroyer of Demons
    Servant only to God

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    He met his match

Shapiro bring the average IQ down in that company.

Triggering the alt-left fleeceitout's Avatar
    fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let’s not pretend all degrees are equal.

Liberal degrees tend to be in made up courses like race & gender studies or some useless art degree which requires little intelligence. That’s why no one takes an “educated” liberal seriously.
    Your favorite miscer’s favorite miscer.

Honestly Ben Shapiro isn't some top teir political science intellectual. He's just smart, diligent, does his homework, and presents himself well. Just goes to show how much those things make a difference. Raw talent or even trained skill competency isn't the deciding factor as to who rises to the top.
    ENTJ-A
    Former INTJ-A

King
    Warrior
    Magician
    Lover

Conqueror of Kingdoms
    Father of Nations
    Destroyer of Demons
    Servant only to God

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everything you said but he's obviously still smart af.

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's not smart, he's ok at best. There are very few people who are actually smart.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    And you are definitely not one of them. We have all seen your posts in R&P, and you are in fact so dumb, that you do not qualify as someone who can be an arbiter of intelligence.
    I have proven you and other retards wrong numerous times but for whatever reason you're too stupid to get it. I suggest you stay in school.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

Triggering the alt-left fleeceitout's Avatar
    fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    I have proven you and other retards wrong numerous times but for whatever reason you're too stupid to get it. I suggest you stay in school.
    You get bodied in every single thread. You’re just too stupid to realise what is happening.
    Your favorite miscer’s favorite miscer.

Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Also if he doesn't come up with a new segue beyond, "But in any case" I'm going to mail my Leftist Tears mug right back to him.
    It's a hot or cold tumbler...
    *1020lbs RAW*

Originally Posted by fleeceitout View Post
    You get bodied in every single thread. You’re just too stupid to realise what is happening.
    Sure bud, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    You are universally recognized as the dumbest poster in R&P. So dumb, you never recognize when you are getting ethered. You are a true champion of stupidity.
    Zzzzzzz you bore me, your whole purpose in life is to amuse me so try harder.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Decided to google Ben Shapiro and realized I have no idea who he is. I was picturing this dude the whole time

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the smartest man alive is Joe Roagan
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He's very smart and I'm sure he can critically think on the fly swifty. He''s nonetheless not infallible and falls victim to false information just like the rest of us.

If only he had heeded these words of wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Basically he should never have spoken about something he knew so little about without the caveat that this is what he "thinks" based off the very little he knows. His credibility would not have been damaged that way.

Disclaimer: For all I know the above video is complete BS, misc computer wizards confirm pls.
    Last edited by Joseph1990; 03-18-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    He's smart in some ways. He knows his stuff and is a gifted and charismatic speaker. I think he does have some basic talking points (as most do) but he has an uncanny ability to truly stick to facts and can get his opponent talking in circles. As he should, he's a trained attorney. Speaking with authority and thinking very quickly at the same time is a skill, and he's quite confident in himself. I'd counter that citing statistics does not necessarily make one smart.

But get him talking about something where artistic interpretation is needed, and just lol. For someone who claims "both things can be true," he has a brain fart any time he speaks about a movie that's slightly out there.

Also if he doesn't come up with a new segue beyond, "But in any case" I'm going to mail my Leftist Tears mug right back to him.
    Well said, red.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fleeceitout View Post
    Let’s not pretend all degrees are equal.

Liberal degrees tend to be in made up courses like race & gender studies or some useless art degree which requires little intelligence. That’s why no one takes an “educated” liberal seriously.
    That's why most scientists tend to be liberal and rarely any are conservative...

Again misc with the self-delusion

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He is pretty smart, but I don't think he's as smart as he appears. For one thing, he is religious (no hate, it's just not logical). And he didn't vote for trump, meaning he would rather hand the election over to hillary just because he didn't get the guy he wanted

He's just really good at debating because it's what he does for a living

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What many laymen don't understand is that those you think are super smart or high IQ are actually reading everyday about subjects in their field. While you guys browse the misc and look at random siht, these guys are reading up on the latest research, statistics, diagnoses, treatments, etc and they do it every day. So when they start speaking about siht pertaining to their field, they know it cold, they know the opposition's viewpoint, and they've already researched counterarguments with research to back it. This extends to other professions like lawyers, doctors, economists, etc...

TLDR; pick up a book or be a retard for the rest of your life

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    What many laymen don't understand is that those you think are super smart or high IQ are actually reading everyday about subjects in their field. While you guys browse the misc and look at random siht, these guys are reading up on the latest research, statistics, diagnoses, treatments, etc and they do it every day. So when they start speaking about siht pertaining to their field, they know it cold, they know the opposition's viewpoint, and they've already researched counterarguments with research to back it. This extends to other professions like lawyers, doctors, economists, etc...

TLDR; pick up a book or be a retard for the rest of your life
    This lol. Focus is everything.