Page 164 of 207 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,920 of 6196
    Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    congrats m4s

Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Matched into Derm today. Been following this thread for years. Thanks everyone for the laughs along the way. Special thanks to G00Se. Couldnt have done it with out you guys.

SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    Matched integrated plastics! The misc plastics crew lives on for the 4th year in a row.
    Welcome to the club brah, may your flaps be ever pink and warm and your tendon repairs strong and gliding...

Originally Posted by Jacerick View Post
    Matched into Derm today. Been following this thread for years. Thanks everyone for the laughs along the way. Special thanks to G00Se. Couldnt have done it with out you guys.
    Well done brah, looks like the drinks are on you forever now!
    Plastic/Reconstructive =/= Cosmetic Surgery....

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

Look after your health/body, we only get one shot at it

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Matched integrated plastics! The misc plastics crew lives on for the 4th year in a row.
    We booby sculptors now

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    2 months until my residency matching exam... my body isnt ready

on other news, bought myself a motorcycle, might as well die before fking up my exam.
    What'd you get? Motorcycles are life

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn son congrats. I'm gunning for Derm, could you PM me deets on your scores and resume and chit no homo?
    Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

Taiwanese American Brah wildabeest's Avatar
    wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    Damn son congrats. I'm gunning for Derm, could you PM me deets on your scores and resume and chit no homo?
    DUDE STFU you honestly sound like the biggest ******* every time you post something. im an MS2 and would have enjoyed posting in this thread but everytime i open it up i see weekendornah bitching about something using annoying slang like chad and timothy and all that ****. you honestly ruin this thread. you sound intolerable to be around. just look at the way you talk.

Also look at this ******* walking around in public with his short white coat. Phukkin cringey as phuck

1 year band camp survivor

Misc Firearms Crew
    EM PGY1

First powerlifting meet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1eEy9RaAA
    Squat: 468, Bench: 292, Dead: 500

stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wildabeest View Post
    DUDE STFU you honestly sound like the biggest ******* every time you post something. im an MS2 and would have enjoyed posting in this thread but everytime i open it up i see weekendornah bitching about something using annoying slang like chad and timothy and all that ****. you honestly ruin this thread. you sound intolerable to be around. just look at the way you talk.

Also look at this ******* walking around in public with his short white coat. Phukkin cringey as phuck
    future as bright as your forehead pal

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hope he gets destroyed during his surgery rotation so he learns to put his ego at the door.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50) FormerPhatAss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any step 1 tips guys????? the ****er is approaching damn it....

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    proud as **** mayne

welcome to the club of no rounds, ******* all the time, and nurses sucking your cock in between cases.......

LMAO jk

but awesome dude let me know where you end up

Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    Good chit mane. My gf and I both couples' matched. And now we wait for muthafukin Friday mane!! Let's get it
    s
    congrats man
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

But real **** I don't misc a whole lot anymore but I still lift hard as **** and actually put up PR's like every other month so don't let anyone tell you you don't have time for hobbies

Intern year is tough. It really is. Takes some time to get used to everyone in the hospital asking things of you, while at the same time just trying to be a good resident for your program. A lot of long days of just figuring out how to get things done that first year.

What I always tell interns and med students

It's all about self-preservation

If you aren't taking care of yourself, how can you take care of others?

Yes study. Yes read about cases. Yes read about patients.

But are you having a rough few days? Do you feel different than you did in med school? Then take time to etch out time three day a week to hit the gym. My secret is just put your workout bag in your car and tell yourself no matter what, you're going to the gym. Leaving hospital at 8:30? **** it, you said you were going. TBH I hit an all time bench PR 2 months ago when one of my fears was never having time for lifting, and had one of the highest scores on our inservice exam.

Another thing you'll find is how quickly you bond and become friends with other residents. Even at 29 I still text my 5 college best friends every single day. We have a group text that gets blown up every single day. I never found that cohesive group in medical school, but residency friendship is definitely close to that. So don't take that for granted. Golden weekend? Not on call? Have an easy day tomorrow? Go out, hang out with friends.

4, 5, 6, 7 years is a long time. Don't rush it. Enjoy the ride, enjoy reflecting on your personal growth throughout all of it. And congratulations.

Match day was one of the happiest days of my life

Because you finally realized you ****in made it brah
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BIG congrats to everyone who matched!

Misc doctors be top-tier as fuk between all the plastics, derm, surgeons etc (thats no hate for anyone else, I'm considering FM myself, and there are some badass people in less competitive specialities as well). Point is that it just shows how hard working and motivated people in here actually are, seeing the disappropriate amount of people in very competitive residencies. You guys are legit smart and hard-working af. Maybe the motivation from the gym actually translates well into other aspects of life, that's what I believe anyways.
    Misc Med Crew
    Brains & Brawns Crew

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not even an Allopathic coat?

Fuking LMAO. Just LMAO.

Originally Posted by Kaduceus View Post

But real **** I don't misc a whole lot anymore but I still lift hard as **** and actually put up PR's like every other month so don't let anyone tell you you don't have time for hobbies

Intern year is tough. It really is. Takes some time to get used to everyone in the hospital asking things of you, while at the same time just trying to be a good resident for your program. A lot of long days of just figuring out how to get things done that first year.

But are you having a rough few days? Do you feel different than you did in med school? Then take time to etch out time three day a week to hit the gym. My secret is just put your workout bag in your car and tell yourself no matter what, you're going to the gym. Leaving hospital at 8:30? **** it, you said you were going. TBH I hit an all time bench PR 2 months ago when one of my fears was never having time for lifting, and had one of the highest scores on our inservice exam.

Another thing you'll find is how quickly you bond and become friends with other residents. Even at 29 I still text my 5 college best friends every single day. We have a group text that gets blown up every single day. I never found that cohesive group in medical school, but residency friendship is definitely close to that. So don't take that for granted. Golden weekend? Not on call? Have an easy day tomorrow? Go out, hang out with friends.

4, 5, 6, 7 years is a long time. Don't rush it. Enjoy the ride, enjoy reflecting on your personal growth throughout all of it. And congratulations.

Same, brah. I'm looking into EM, Gas, or PM&R. My "dream" field would be Cards, but that's about as competitive as I want to get. I don't have the cajones/type-A personality to be a surgeon. Also, I'm old (just turned 28 this year), so I don't want to be in a residency/fellowship position making chit tier money until I'm almost 40.
    ***Misc Med Crew***
    ***No Social Media Crew***

confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) confusedbrah1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Misc Med Crew I need some help. I'm stressed as hell right now with studying for Step 1 in June, been pretty fukkin stressed since beginning of 2nd year. I thought I had been working out enough and eating enough to maintain to some extent but I've lost like 10lbs since the fall, and I was already pretty skinny so this isn't a good look. I got mono back in October and lost some weight, didn't gain any back and have lost some more now with Step prep. I've been really anxious and never have an appetite, let alone enough to eat 300-500cal above maintenance. I'm thinking about getting some boost or ensure plus shakes sick patients use, the one's with like 350+ cals per 8oz. I figure those might be effective and safe to use for a few months if a drink a couple a day, but I don't know much about them, are they OK?. I just don't have the appetite to get calories from solid foods right now.

Also, started Uworld on random a week ago, at about 45% correct for the 200 or so questions I've done, feels absolutely brutal. And for the first time in my life I couldn't get an erection trying to have sex with my gf, on 2 different occasions today, I think due to stress. So that's how my life is going.

wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol, I drink those Ensures. They actually taste great btw.

And congrats to matchers, I wish I was going to be 1/2 the doctor some of you brahs are. Keep on killin it.

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Matched my #1 Anesthesiology program baby!!!

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lawwwd we matched misc! Didn't get my #1 which was a reach, but matched very comfortably at a program I'm excited to go to. We plastics now bois!
    -Too cool for crews Crew

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorGetSwole View Post
    Lawwwd we matched misc! Didn't get my #1 which was a reach, but matched very comfortably at a program I'm excited to go to. We plastics now bois!
    Congrats brahs. Internal Medicine here. Couples matched to our #2 (but my individual #1) and I couldn't be fukin happier. Although my gf is low key disappointed (she'll get over it). Glad I know where I'm gonna be the next 3 years. Time to apply for resident housing and get fukin jacked before orientation!!!

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats brahs. Internal Medicine here. Couples matched to our #2 (but my individual #1) and I couldn't be fukin happier. Although my gf is low key disappointed (she'll get over it). Glad I know where I'm gonna be the next 3 years. Time to apply for resident housing and get fukin jacked before orientation!!!
    Sorry fam, but she is prob depressed that she has to spend 3 more years with you

JK lmao, congrats man

If you all want to share where you're going, maybe we can get some PM's circulating, do a discord, or something like that

vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats to all the Brahs who matched today. Im an M3 and went to our match day and I got hype watching everyone up there.

Originally Posted by zonee2k View Post
    BIG congrats to everyone who matched!

Misc doctors be top-tier as fuk between all the plastics, derm, surgeons etc (thats no hate for anyone else, I'm considering FM myself, and there are some badass people in less competitive specialities as well). Point is that it just shows how hard working and motivated people in here actually are, seeing the disappropriate amount of people in very competitive residencies. You guys are legit smart and hard-working af. Maybe the motivation from the gym actually translates well into other aspects of life, that's what I believe anyways.
    Im also doing FM brah. OWN IT. Im at an MD school, did well on step 1, etc...just different strokes for different folks. Do what you love.

Any Cali Brahs in here? Im doing an away at Kaiser Health in San Diego in August
    Misc MD crew (2019)
    Natty Crew

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuark brahs congrats on matching. My school's M4 class did a hnghhhh job at matching, got me nervous AF
    Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

Taiwanese American Brah wildabeest's Avatar
    wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorGetSwole View Post
    AWWWW YEAHHHH good chit my dudes

Matched at a program with one of my best friends. Wasn't my #1 but I am very happy to match with him full homo
    1 year band camp survivor

Misc Firearms Crew
    EM PGY1

First powerlifting meet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1eEy9RaAA
    Squat: 468, Bench: 292, Dead: 500

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AWWWW YEAHHHH good chit my dudes

Matched at a program with one of my best friends. Wasn't my #1 but I am very happy to match with him full homo
    <3 couples match
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Which supplemental learning program do you guys suggest? I.e. Lecturio, firecracker, B&B?

amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WTB glute augmentations, i give u ipad and uggs
    Mod Neg Survivor Crew

Misc Med Crew

S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats to all the homies that matched. Seeing derm, plastics... good shiet. Anyone end up in IM?

g00s3 brah says no worries and congrats on matching.

Originally Posted by Kaduceus View Post

I'd echo a lot of this, except my PRs haven't been as often unfortunately =\ What i'd add is to try and use this time to carve out more of your purpose. It's hard nowadays to find meaning in our work during residency, especially in intern year, but if you remain cognisant of searching for it/building it you could facilitate even more personal growth. I'd recommend reading Jordan Peterson's new book before July if you're interested.

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any of you *******s coming out to Mayo Clinic in FL?

Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    No but I interviewed at Mayo up north

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    I have a friend who got a pharm PGY1 in mayo out in florida.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"