Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    after missing 3 consecutive classes and hearing nothing, I would have assumed that OP dropped the class. I don't think that's unreasonable.
    The only thing I'll concede here is that OP could've given her a text, I guess to, check in?......but it'd be pointless if you've said nothing to me indicating there's a problem, or no questions on your end about x,y and z.

Originally Posted by TheCreature55 View Post
    Sure, she could have gone about it in a better way - she could have texted the OP first before talking to her professor (at least that's what I would have done).

But at the end of the day the OP should have reached out first as he's the one who didn't show up to class.

Put yourself in her shoes - your partner doesn't show up to class for 3 sessions in a row and you haven't heard anything from him even though you have a debate in a weeks time. What was she supposed to think? She has to protect her grades and doesn't owe the OP jack chit.

Also doesn't help that the OP sounds like a narcissistic kunt. Calling everyone disagreeing you a "cuck" is not an argument.
    I've said this a few times and I'll say it again.....unless my work shows that I haven't been paying attention, or that I'm so far off the assignment it's killing our project, then I'm good. The professor didn't state the classes were mandatory, so if OP knew this, hence him not showing up for the few he didn't deem necessary, then she would've known that as well with everyone else. Correct? So if that's true, then this is about you trying to control the situation....

I get that you want to protect your grades, your GPA and all that, but if that were me, I'm sending you a text asking what's up, where you at, you still with us, so on and so forth. Based on what you tell me, I proceed with the plan or I tell the professor to move me around. But jumping the gun like that. Uncalled for.

Professional courtesy pretty much demands you talk to your partner/classmate about an issue before you willy nilly toss them under the bus. This bitch has none.

OP legit sounds like he got the gist of the debate format and how it should be done, so the extra time spent listening is pointless....to him. She feels it's important....to her, so let me do me, you do you and we come together and knock this thing out. My work will show itself.

Just curious, but if this was a percentage based thing, what do you give OP in the wrong here?
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I was paired with someone and didn’t see them for a few weeks, I’d get another partner too.

At least she had the decency to text you, I’d have gone NC.

*******t
    worse things happen at sea

skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends when you texted her to work on the group project. She probably wanted to practice after class, while OP would rather skip, and do it last minute.

mostly your fault OP but, she could of messaged you, or you should have messaged her earlier. Since you didn't want to go to class, and at least get on the same page as your partner, then you have yourself to blame. You should do the project by yourself.
    5'11 175lb [cutting]
    S:335 B:235 D:325 (x5)

*1% battery crew*
    *might not make it crew*
    *alone in the trap crew*
    *2019 aesthetics crew*

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm on OP's side here. I don't see how attending those other debates was a necessity to make a great grade. IMO it's a waste of time to just sit there listening to others debate. As long as OP was ready to hold his own on the assignment, I don't see the problem..

On the other hand I understand his partner's concern, but don't you guys see the irony here? SHE was so un-confrontational that she had to go behind OP's back.. How the hell will she hold up her end in a debate?

OP's about to have a great day watching that bitch get ethered
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, you're an idiot for not telling her in the first place that you will not be showing up for the rest of the debates.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cojones539 View Post
    Me? This fukking bish just cost me $500 that I paid for this class
    Sounds like you cost yourself $500 because you don't show the fuk up to class and she got worried you would miss your debate.

You're the one who owed her an explanation on how you would be skipping getting useful experience and potentially risking her getting a poor grade due to your lack of experience.

Seriously you're the guy in group projects that people end up having to do their part for them or risk bombing the project.

I feel 0 sympathy for people like you that have no problem risking your team mates education because you're a lazy fuk who doesn't follow through with your obligations.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingofLifts View Post
    I'm on OP's side here. I don't see how attending those other debates was a necessity to make a great grade. IMO it's a waste of time to just sit there listening to others debate. As long as OP was ready to hold his own on the assignment, I don't see the problem..

On the other hand I understand his partner's concern, but don't you guys see the irony here? SHE was so un-confrontational that she had to go behind OP's back.. How the hell will she hold up her end in a debate?

Always assume your partner is an idiot and you will have to shoulder the entire load. Both parties are dumb for not being more communicative.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she’s retarded for not texting beforehand and op is retarded for not saying why he isn’t going to class
    starbucks baristas unite!

cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingofLifts View Post

This is exactly right. Honestly mind blown how so many *******s ITT cannot understand this

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    OP, you're an idiot for not telling her in the first place that you will not be showing up for the rest of the debates.
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Sounds like you cost yourself $500 because you don't show the fuk up to class and she got worried you would miss your debate.

You're the one who owed her an explanation on how you would be skipping getting useful experience and potentially risking her getting a poor grade due to your lack of experience.

Seriously you're the guy in group projects that people end up having to do their part for them or risk bombing the project.

I feel 0 sympathy for people like you that have no problem risking your team mates education because you're a lazy fuk who doesn't follow through with your obligations.
    clearly both of you *******s failed to read this thread. There were several groups that had to go first with 0 "experience" of watching other groups and they did just fine. Why? Because the debate process is very, very simple. There is literally a step-by-step guide laid out on how to run the actual debate. It's not being lazy, it's more like not wasting my time because I did not need to be in class to watch other people debate when I already know what to do.

Why are you retards having such a hard time getting this through your heads?
    RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5
    Squat - 365x1 (feelsokman)

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at OP attacking everyone who disagrees with him.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    Lol at OP attacking everyone who disagrees with him.
    Because they've chosen an indefensible position. There is/was no reason for me to show up to class, as I've explained several times
    RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5

jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey if you've never gone to college, stfu. If you've never taken a debate class stfu. Its not like a group project as many of you are insisting it is, and without knowing what the debate is about or the rules of the assignment, we cannot properly judge if op going to class would be beneficial or not. He's probably taking comm 101, and this bitch is freaking out because shes never talked in front of a group before, the presentation of her material will probably be awful, but she'll cry to the teacher and still pass because she has to pay for it on her own.

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jonmcd46 View Post
    Hey if you've never gone to college, stfu. If you've never taken a debate class stfu. Its not like a group project as many of you are insisting it is, and without knowing what the debate is about or the rules of the assignment, we cannot properly judge if op going to class would be beneficial or not. He's probably taking comm 101, and this bitch is freaking out because shes never talked in front of a group before, the presentation of her material will probably be awful, but she'll cry to the teacher and still pass because she has to pay for it on her own.
    Well if its a COMM class then OP needs to retake bc surely he didn’t use what he learned to text his partner after 3 missed classes/weeks.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cucks. How is showing up to more debates supposed to help me improve any further when I already know exactly what I need to do? Any extra “tips” that the professor might’ve mentioned she could’ve easily filled me in on

You'll figure it out one day when you actually have to take responsibility for your actions. You got owned son.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would have done the same thing as her.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because they've chosen an indefensible position. There is/was no reason for me to show up to class, as I've explained several times
    Strong false dichotomy. There are more than 2 options here you dumb twat.

1) Show up to class
    2) Don't show up to class

ooooooor:

3) Don't show up but text your partner beforehand telling her you're still involved with your part of the project.

Obviously you have zero idea how to communicate with people. Maybe it's better than you fail this class so you can learn how to be less autistic when it comes to dealing with people.

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't read any of the threat but I honestly don't understand why some people skip class with how expensive it is.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post

1) Show up to class

ooooooor:

3) Don't show up but text your partner beforehand telling her you're still involved with your part of the project.

Obviously you have zero idea how to communicate with people. Maybe it's better than you fail this class so you can learn how to be less autistic when it comes to dealing with people.
    seeing OP's debate tactics first hand she made a wise choice. He will get rekt
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000) BasedNobleman is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, people are always gonna be contrarians, but you get more when you don't explain the situation clear as crystal.
    I know I skipped as many classes as humanly possible in college, so I understand the feels.
    Should've expected the fat feminazi to complain, but its odd that she was given a new partner and you weren't.
    Any reason you can't knock it out the park by yourself? Why you saying you have to drop it?
    Reps to: BTC1556

Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    Well if its a COMM class then OP needs to retake bc surely he didn’t use what he learned to text his partner after 3 missed classes/weeks.
    Sigh.. see below you dumb kunt

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post

1) Show up to class

ooooooor:

I dont need to tell her i'm still involved because there was nothing for us to do during class but watch the debates. You're just as equally retarded and unreasonable as the feminist whale seeing as you cant seem to grasp this concept. It's a debate that we do on one day, not a project that's spread out over several days that requires my presence you fukking dumbass. Reading comprehension not even once

Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    seeing OP's debate tactics first hand she made a wise choice. He will get rekt
    Yeah, maybe I'll get rekt so bad that i'll end up having to go and mope with a bunch of depressed losers like your misc FA crew chat

Originally Posted by BasedNobleman View Post
    OP, people are always gonna be contrarians, but you get more when you don't explain the situation clear as crystal.
    I know I skipped as many classes as humanly possible in college, so I understand the feels.
    Should've expected the fat feminazi to complain, but its odd that she was given a new partner and you weren't.
    Any reason you can't knock it out the park by yourself? Why you saying you have to drop it?
    I'm going to see if that's an option. But it's set up as a 2 vs 2 debate, so I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'm going to talk to my professor tomorrow.
    RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5

Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by soaponarope1 View Post
    If the professor doesn't take attendance, just go to the prof and claim you were in the class and have no idea what this person is talking about, and now don't have a partner.
    5 pages of OP trying to debate miscers and not one word about the above quote on how to actually fkn intelligently deal with this.

also repped soaponarope1
    ^ this is a long thin black line

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is exactly right. Honestly mind blown how so many *******s ITT cannot understand this

clearly both of you *******s failed to read this thread. There were several groups that had to go first with 0 "experience" of watching other groups and they did just fine. Why? Because the debate process is very, very simple. There is literally a step-by-step guide laid out on how to run the actual debate. It's not being lazy, it's more like not wasting my time because I did not need to be in class to watch other people debate when I already know what to do.

Why are you retards having such a hard time getting this through your heads?

You clearly have cognitive deficiencies if that's what you somehow got from my post.

Sitting through those debates are a useless, and a waste of time. I've been there, and I myself have not bothered sitting through cookie-cutter presentations in certain classes I've taken. But you're an idiot for not telling initially telling your partner "hey, I'm not going to attend these useless classes, instead I'm going to work on this debate"
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    You clearly have cognitive deficiencies if that's what you somehow got from my post.

Sitting through those debates are a useless, and a waste of time. I've been there, and I myself have not bothered sitting through cookie-cutter presentations in certain classes I've taken. But you're an idiot for not telling initially telling your partner "hey, I'm not going to attend these useless classes, instead I'm going to work on this debate"
    I dont have an issue with missing the classes though, because it was obvious to me there was no need to attend them. She is the one that had an issue with it, therefore she should have contacted me to ask me about why I'm missing instead of running to the professor and throwing me under the bus.
    RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I feel sorry for people who feel the need to waste their time and attend every lecture possible. so many classes are just a waste of time and unnecessary to attend, so i can understand OP's point of view. still doesn't mean you two shouldn't have talked about your expectations on the assignment earlier to avoid being in this type of situation, clearly a lack of communication played a bigger role then anything here. she's still a kunt for what she did, i've been in many groups where members in it put in less then minimal effort but i'd never throw them under the bus to the professor.

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would not reply to text and send an email to professor and her CCd to it about how your grandma has cancer or something and you are the sole care giver. Say you meant to reach out sooner but were unable to due to all the craziness. Say you tried to contact partner to meetup and she didnt reply. Throw her under the bus
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

I dont have an issue with missing the classes though, because it was obvious to me there was no need to attend them. She is the one that had an issue with it, therefore she should have contacted me to ask me about why I'm missing instead of running to the professor and throwing me under the bus.
    If I were her I would have reached out to you before going to the professor, but you are still much more at fault no matter how you look at it.

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jonmcd46 View Post
    Go off on her, who does she think she is? Does she pay more tuition than you? Tell her its rude for her to assume you just missed class because you don't care, how does she know if you don't have something serious going on in your life. Tell her to save her false apologies and be straight up about it, shes not sorry and she should've talked to you before hand and let you know if she was concerned, or taken the initiative to ask when you two should start meeting up. Tell her its pathetic and cowardly that she didn't reach out to you and let you know she found a different partner and you're glad you aren't her partner anymore because it would've been hard to focus over her heavy breathing and terrible body odor. PS hit the gym once in a while, maybe then you'd be more confident about your grades and life in general
    Then send her the whale gif with her face on it
    Send me her face and I will put it on there. Serious.

Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post
    damn bro u just got ethered by samsbolton, it's time to stop posting.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goodapple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u dun goofd

JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO dumb kunt. I'd say its a blessing that you dont have the opportunity to debate people in real life because judging by your defence ITT, you'd have failed miserably.

Learn to communicate like a normal human being then yo uwont get "thrown under the bus". Keep telling yourself she's in the wrong, might help you cope with forking out another $500 for the class.
    Delray Misfit for Life
    RoundnBrown platinum member
    MMAbrah

Originally Posted by JoocyMane13 View Post
    LMAO dumb kunt. I'd say its a blessing that you dont have the opportunity to debate people in real life because judging by your defence ITT, you'd have failed miserably.

Learn to communicate like a normal human being then yo uwont get "thrown under the bus". Keep telling yourself she's in the wrong, might help you cope with forking out another $500 for the class.
    I like how you were able to refute all of my points and provide a sound logical argument as to why I'm in the wrong.

You're one among several other retards ITT, only a matter of time before more show up I guess
    RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5