Closed Thread
Page 165 of 314 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,950 of 9406
    KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Yeah? did you know there was resistance at 83000 on ICX just by looking at it?

Did you know the best time to buy was at 67000?

My chart showed that 4 days ago.
    Where is your chart?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KillahJon View Post
    Where is your chart?

ICX has never broken its upward trend, I have not yet seen a coin go ATH 3 times w/out breaking its trend since the early December moon.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    That number is way exaggerated, in fact I'd say most people in here are holders, traders just post more due to higher correlated activity in the markets.
    Of course. I don't really trade either. I skip/skim through most of the posts here anymore. But usually a few times a day something useful is mentioned. If you were in a different thread for a specialty crypto purpose you might miss out.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EasTexan View Post
    When you're use to ID verification on exchanges taking years and then DADI verifies within 30 minutes.... LAWD
    Dude mine verified less than a min. I provided my ID and a bank statement lol.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Of course. I don't really trade either. I skip/skim through most of the posts here anymore. But usually a few times a day something useful is mentioned. If you were in a different thread for a specialty crypto purpose you might miss out.
    Honestly i agree with you if there were a separate thread that most posters would pay attention to the trading thread, detracting from this thread - or more fundamental/ holding stuff

KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So if someone looks at the chart to make a decision, you don't think that their brain automatically tries to draw those trend lines, support and resistance? It won't be that clean though.
    My point is that drawing lines on a chart suddenly makes it "TA vodoo", but if someone is looking at a chart, they are probably going thru the same thought process without drawing the lines....So people who look at charts are still doing "TA" whether they like it or not. They just hate on it cause the lines make it voodoo, but subconsciously they are using imaginary lines....why else would u look at a chart?

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    That number is way exaggerated, in fact I'd say most people in here are holders, traders just post more due to higher correlated activity in the markets.
    why not both, hodling is boring, trading gets my dik hard.

so i have boring ass holds. and I have trading monies.

but when I'm massively in the red on all my trades.. well then they just become holds and now I'm bored again.

not to mention talking about hodls is boring, trading discussion at least keeps the thread moving.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    This thread is 99.9% percent about trading though.

This. That's why his comment was so ridiculous.

What would this thread be?

Hey let's all watch moonshots of stuff we plan to hold anyway - on graphs and charts that we don't plan to utilize. What would posts be..? "Moon!".. "damn, down 30% today".."moon!".."damn, down 30%".."hey check out this ico"

Whatever though. Over it... Anyway -

NEO

Who kept strong hands? Das it.

I'll start with the 4HR, and make updates as needed in case I missed something or see something on the 1HR that is of concern.

For now though, pretty simple. I liked the buy point and potential Elliot 2 close, which came to fruition quite nicely and finally confirmed bullish. But with one broken triangle or pennant, a new one is formed. I did notice that NEO never quite retraced back to the 50 - so we need to keep an eye out for that.

MACD and RSI look fine on the 4HR.. so for now we just keep eyes peeled and see what it wants to do here. If we break upward, we may need to look at snagging profits but always keeping some for that new ATH. If we confirm on the bottom side of that fish head, start looking at stop losses potential, and rebuys on those lower upward trends.. which I feel is very possible to see again at a higher price.

So if someone looks at the chart to make a decision, you don't think that their brain automatically tries to draw those trend lines, support and resistance? It won't be that clean though.
    My point is that drawing lines on a chart suddenly makes it "TA vodoo", but if someone is looking at a chart, they are probably going thru the same thought process without drawing the lines....So people who look at charts are still doing "TA" whether they like it or not.

EXACTLY. This is why I try to bait people into saying they use TA. Drawing lines is NOT always necessary, but TA is everything enveloped in looking at a chart. You hit it on the head. I use lines as a nice visual guideline but if you even use volume, rsi, ANYTHING on a chart - you've used TA.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    Ok cool...Registered. Is there a min buy in?
    Didn't see a minimum. minimum usually is 0.1 ETH. Make sure you send your transaction EXACTLY when timer hits 0 with high GAS.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My point is that drawing lines on a chart suddenly makes it "TA vodoo", but if someone is looking at a chart, they are probably going thru the same thought process without drawing the lines....So people who look at charts are still doing "TA" whether they like it or not.
    These are just trends, there so much more to TA. Like I sad, stocks break trends all the time, you have to look at 5-10 other indicators to know if its a good buy or not.

If you are making money right now day trading w/out TA, you are ****ing lucky.

As long as you didn't buy a the top, holding is never a bad move, but its also the least profitable. Especially when almost everything is down trending.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My point is that drawing lines on a chart suddenly makes it "TA vodoo", but if someone is looking at a chart, they are probably going thru the same thought process without drawing the lines....So people who look at charts are still doing "TA" whether they like it or not. They just hate on it cause the lines make it voodoo, but subconsciously they are using imaginary lines....why else would u look at a chart?
    This is true. TA is more than trendlines. There are PROVEN indicators that draws the trend and resistance/support lines for you and they are usually dead-on with manual effort

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are making money right now day trading w/out TA, you are ****ing lucky.

But also this.

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

DADI Repost

Thread is going fast again so I'll repost this again for those who missed and didn't see.

Last day of DADI KYC tomorrow (1/25) guys.
    And 10M tokens in presale sold in minutes.
    Only 50M for sale on 29th, $29M cap, $5k max buy per account.
    Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post
    So is anyone participating on the DADI Ico on 29th or I'm the only one?
    I did a long review of the ICO couple of weeks ago and the some plagiarism issues came up and so on.

So after reading around, I'm verified to participate and will still do.
    I really like the project and some of the reasons why:
    • 100M max supply. Crowdsale will be limited to 60M tokens. 10M on pre-sale and 50M on public sale.
    • Crowdsale capped at $29M.
    • About $50M marketcap on crowdsale $ 0.50 each token.
    • Price seems high for an ICO but I think its justified for reasons I stated next.
    • Open to US market unlike some new ICOs.
    • They have been existing for 4 years with good team resume.
    • They already have a roadmap and a lot has already been completed last year even if they are not in the market yet.
    • They have a bunch of target for Q1 of 2018 that they are confident that they will achieve as per AMA session. This can surely drive the price.
    • Network goes online on Q3 and public release on Q4. For an upcoming ICO, they are already way ahead in development.
    • There are more than one way to invest and earn money on this project.

I'm not posting to shill this although the effort I spent on this will seem like I am.
    Some of you guys might remember I did the same when OMG started. I was very visible in my support of OMG in the past until now because I believe in the project. I'm just doing the same now.

The project are already way over their limit for their pre-sale participants on the 22nd and the 10M tokens for pre-sale will probably be sold out. They already closed their whitelisting for pre-sale due to overwhelming responses.

I didn't make the pre-sale so I'll be buying on public sale.
    If you guys want to check my last posts, here they are:
    DADI Info - my post before the plagiarism issue
    My post after checking on the issue

I also wanna hear any negative things you guys have about this project. I want to make sure I have checked most of the known issues.
    At this point, I'm getting into this. So just posting this in case you guys want to get into an ICO.
    https://dadi.cloud/en/ - This is the website in case.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you go into charts with a bias, you can draw TA to fit whatever outcome you want.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    No jaking here Jeffery. My crew has over 1,000,000 in total and we ain't selling anytime soon. Our main money man flipped ETH into ICX after making millions on ETH. We're playing ICX as if it were the next ETH/NEO/etc.
    That feel when no ICX in the portfolio.

Must acquire some....
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    If you go into charts with a bias, you can draw TA to fit whatever outcome you want.

This is why you draw all likely outcomes.. and unless it goes full retard and does some hook curl and starts going backwards in time or something - you'll know what to look for.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah? did you know there was resistance at 83000 on ICX just by looking at it?

Did you know the best time to buy was at 67000?

My chart showed that 4 days ago.

once you know TA, you don't need to research.

It is 100% the most profitable way to go. You can buy and hold and get 20-30%, IF you were lucky/smart enough to buy at the low, or you can buy low and sell hi and make 200-300% in the same time frame.

Like you said, it depends on how much effort you want to put into it.
    what are some good videos to learn TA? I have 1 ETH, ready to put into something, was maybe thinking ICX.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So are there vague concerns again thar cboe futures will short the market again on the 26th like cbe did on the 17th?

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What program/site are you using for drawing your TA?
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    What program/site are you using for drawing your TA?

Coinigy is great

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BOOM my ETH hit on CB. Gonna buy some ZRX or VEN.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    Not predicted.

Known what to watch for.

Look at the charts I'm posting today and continue suffering cognitive dissonance or get onboard with becoming a stronger trader.

Only on the fukkin misc does TA itself receive FUD

Na go to /biz/ TA is nothing but meme lines to them and then TA will predict a crash and they'll all question why its going down.

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    Coinigy is great
    TY, gonna try to learn. Will rep tenderly for TA of ETH this afternoon.
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dumbest post ITT
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

Originally Posted by Vbrah View Post
    Dumbest post ITT
    Are you still in LUX? did u get out of ZCL? BTCP isn't gonna be out for a while.
    I'm in HUSH now for BTCH...honestly, it does seems more legit than BTCP. Even though the HUSH dev is a douche, he's a beast. Also has support from Komodo dev.

Originally Posted by ferak View Post
    Na go to /biz/ TA is nothing but meme lines to them and then TA will predict a crash and they'll all question why its going down.
    Lmao

Hey brah can you give me your take on the futures if you haven't already. My memory sucks and maybe I forgot but like can you go over some key points on what you feel like the 26th will bring

Well see brah I wouldn't go this far. This doesn't need to become a battle of research/white paper/news vs TA.

They all go hand and hand. Research is what lands you a sick ICO. TA is what shows you when it might be time to sell those profits.

Everything added to your tool belt to become well rounded - and to always accept any possibility and instead of being upset, move with it to minimize damages.

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you still in LUX? did u get out of ZCL? BTCP isn't gonna be out for a while.
    I'm in HUSH now for BTCH...honestly, it does seems more legit than BTCP. Even though the HUSH dev is a douche, he's a beast. Also has support from Komodo dev.
    I still have some LUX. ZCL I've continued to buy all the way down and have a very large holding now. The delay sucks but they have raised money to pay off larger exchanges. I don't mind waiting. Also still have some HUSH but don't really care for it much (because of the dev)
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

Originally Posted by Vbrah View Post
    I still have some LUX. ZCL I've continued to buy all the way down and have a very large holding now. The delay sucks but they have raised money to pay off larger exchanges. I don't mind waiting. Also still have some HUSH but don't really care for it much (because of the dev)
    Hush has crap marketing and is on a shytty exchange, don't think the price is gonna go anywhere. I have to hold for the airdrop at this point.
    Was planning for a runup, like ZCL, but it's not gonna happen.

Also you should start doing ICOs while they are still doing well. I'm 3 out of 4 this month with over 4x returns with the 4th one pending. If that one does well I'll be going balls deep in the next
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who's going in on DADI?

I'm still waiting for them to get my KYC approved.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Closed Thread
Page 165 of 314 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast