Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    The point I was making was that I agree with you that it takes a certain kind of person to make it up. But each "story" takes a different kind of liar. Using the whipping it out story...I think it would take a pretty sadistic woman to make up a story about a guy pulling it out on her. That's very specific and there's no question of what his intentions were.

I tend to believe women in general. But when it comes to big stage politics, people are capable of anything. Particularly since some people have their jobs on the line when it comes to getting certain people elected, so they are capable of really sleazy things. Which...includes taking a situation someone had with a guy, and dressing it up as if it was something else. Using your example of being in situations where the guy made a move and you rejected him, and then you moved on with your life. It wasn't really a big deal, and he didn't really pose a threat. I don't think it takes a huge liar for a girl to re-characterize the encounter and make the guy look like he was being a lot more aggressive than he really was...and making herself out to be a lot more scared or threatened than she actually was.

As far as reporting, I've heard dozens of stories from women over the years about guys being over the line sexually aggressive all the way up to actual rape stories. Not a single one was ever reported. I think the most any girl did was one told her brother, and her brother went over and beat the guy up.
    Yes, I see what you mean now. I just don't think in general women want to come out because nobody wants to be known as "that girl" it happened to.
    If I say "this happened to me", then I'm forever and always going to be known as that girl it happened to, to my family, everyone.

I don't think a lot of women would like that. When I saw some women interviewed after the Harvey Weinstein thing, the women looked really uncomfortable and really felt like they were not enjoying that exposure at all and were only doing it because they felt obligated. I mean the body language was pretty obvious.

Now, when it comes to mental instability or wanting attention, or wanting to use dirty tactics to get ahead in your career...I can't relate to that at all. There are probably women or men like that out there but I think most women have pretty much similar views on this.

Sorry I got you banned. They are pretty strict about race baiting, Cody got perma because of it.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Metropolitan Opera has suspended James Levine over accusations of grooming and relations with under-aged boys. This is ugly stuff. It is like 'Pandora's Box!' There are, without a doubt, a whole lot of 'high profile' folk who are walking on pins and needles, just waiting for the accusation to pop up. Levine was an institution. He has conducted the Met for decades.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    The Metropolitan Opera has suspended James Levine over accusations of grooming and relations with under-aged boys. This is ugly stuff. It is like 'Pandora's Box!' There are, without a doubt, a whole lot of 'high profile' folk who are walking on pins and needles, just waiting for the accusation to pop up. Levine was an institution. He has conducted the Met for decades.
    And his wiki page has already been updated.
    Was friends with Methuselah

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sure the Orange One will do the respectable thing and resign. I'm just as sure that the Trumpkins will finally drop the political double standards and denounce him as well.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    I'm sure the Orange One will do the respectable thing and resign. I'm just as sure that the Trumpkins will finally drop the political double standards and denounce him as well.
    oh is there proof of this allegation? like a pic of him grpoing her while she slept or several eye witnesses of him shoving his tongue down her throat? oh no that was Al Franken. maybe there's a half dozen or so of women with provable cases of rape against him. oh wait no that was Bill Clinton. perhaps Ivanka tried to silence these women through intimidation tactics and threats. oh wait no that was Hillary.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ll give it to the dems, and Hollywood, they are running their folks out to pasture almost daily.

I hope it isn’t a ruse to get DT to do the same. It won’t Work.

I say bring on the formal charges. I like gridlock in DC. Tie him up in court for the next 7 years.

If they won’t charge him, dont expect anything to change. I think that has been established.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
    oh is there proof of this allegation? like a pic of him grpoing her while she slept or several eye witnesses of him shoving his tongue down her throat? oh no that was Al Franken. maybe there's a half dozen or so of women with provable cases of rape against him. oh wait no that was Bill Clinton. perhaps Ivanka tried to silence these women through intimidation tactics and threats. oh wait no that was Hillary.
    Obvious attempts at deflection are obvious.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    wrong. facts vs stories. I know you liberals can't tell a difference but there is.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Translation: It's deflection if it makes a particularly dammming point.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I’ll give it to the dems, and Hollywood, they are running their folks out to pasture almost daily.

I say bring on the formal charges. I like gridlock in DC. Tie him up in court for the next 7 years.

If they won’t charge him, dont expect anything to change. I think that has been established.
    Funny I had this discussion with my Director only a couple of days ago, we were all wondering how did this all start, why now, and he also has the opinion that it's all tied to Trump. Basically if it starts at the bottom, with pervs being outed and thrown out, and it percolates up to state legislature and then Washington, hopefully it gets to a point where Trump must be thrown out too.

So basically the motivation isn't so much that harassment is bad, but getting to Trump.

Again.

In case there were any doubts, you know...

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some people talk the talk (Hi, I'm a Republican Constitutional Conservative deficit hawk.... but what is debt?
    Some people walk the talk. It's a difficult thing to do, but I admire the strength of those who chose to do so in the party of the Adult.

And like I said, I was skeptical on the attacks on Franken... I still think the original complaint was BS, but when arbitrary complaint 4,5,6,11 came out... well it is, what it is... and he needs to go... as much as that sucks... it is what it is.

Why is everything a conspiracy with the Trumpkins? This phenomenon, which I don't necessarily agree with, is organic, it couldn't be planned.

meh, I'm not really interested in relitigating the past. In fact, I'd say Trumps trashy days have been litigated enough in the Primaries. On balance, the majority of electorates and three million less people than who voted for HRC, didn't care. Same thing with Bill, same thing with Justice Thomas.

Sometimes in life it's best to just admit there was a problem and move on as a better person. I'm mean it's not like were talking about molesting a 14 y/o...

Now the obstruction of justice tho... tick tock tick tock.

but what about Benghazi, but what about the emails?, but what about Uranium One?, but what about the time she ran a underage sex ring in Washington?...What about that one time.... at band camp?
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentlemanBig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people talk the talk (Hi, I'm a Republican Constitutional Conservative deficit hawk.... but what is debt?
    Some people walk the talk. It's a difficult thing to do, but I admire the strength of those who chose to do so in the party of the Adult.

And like I said, I was skeptical on the attacks on Franken... I still think the original complaint was BS, but when arbitrary complaint 4,5,6,11 came out... well it is, what it is... and he needs to go... as much as that sucks... it is what it is.

Why is everything a conspiracy with the Trumpkins? This phenomenon, which I don't necessarily agree with, is organic, it couldn't be planned.

meh, I'm not really interested in relitigating the past. In fact, I'd say Trumps trashy days have been litigated enough in the Primaries. On balance, the majority of electorates and three million less people than who voted for HRC, didn't care. Same thing with Bill, same thing with Justice Thomas.

Sometimes in life it's best to just admit there was a problem and move on as a better person. I'm mean it's not like were talking about molesting a 14 y/o...

but what about Benghazi, but what about the emails?, but what about Uranium One?, but what about the time she ran a underage sex ring in Washington?...What about that one time.... at band camp?
    Uranium 1. Wow.
    100% fabricated presidential dossier and used for a FBI investigation. Wow.
    Top FBI agents politically partisan. Wow.
    Top FBI agent lovers exchange 10,000 anti-Trump texts. Wow.
    Dems and Hollywood dropping like flies for deviant sexual misconduct. Wow.
    Sanctuary cities protecting criminals for political purposes as a bribe to maintain Latino community votes. Wow.
    Obumblins and Hillary’s Angels. Wow.
    Both parties not perfect. But.

Originally Posted by GentlemanBig View Post
    Uranium 1. Wow.
    100% fabricated presidential dossier and used for a FBI investigation. Wow.
    Top FBI agents politically partisan. Wow.
    Top FBI agent lovers exchange 10,000 anti-Trump texts. Wow.
    Dems and Hollywood dropping like flies for deviant sexual misconduct. Wow.
    Sanctuary cities protecting criminals for political purposes as a bribe to maintain Latino community votes. Wow.
    Obumblins and Hillary’s Angels. Wow.
    Both parties not perfect. But.
    I think I'm going to like this poster ^^^

LOL

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    I think I'm going to like this poster ^^^

LOL
    Mark it down. Something we agree on.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Wow.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The BAN hammer is Thor like lately, LOL.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I think I felt a tremor in the force...

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Funny I had this discussion with my Director only a couple of days ago, we were all wondering how did this all start, why now, and he also has the opinion that it's all tied to Trump. Basically if it starts at the bottom, with pervs being outed and thrown out, and it percolates up to state legislature and then Washington, hopefully it gets to a point where Trump must be thrown out too.

So basically the motivation isn't so much that harassment is bad, but getting to Trump.

Again.

And so Franken resigns today, giving the Dem's the supposed high ground. I honestly didn't care if Franken resigned or not, if anyone voted for him thinking he was the bastion of morality and proper behavior... well they were seriously deluded. The charges against him did, however, extend into his term as Senator (if I heard correctly) and it's those claims that should be investigated. If any of us think our entire lives can stand up to the scrutiny that is being brought about in this witch hunt to burn out Trump, well I'm afraid you're kidding yourself. Everyone has made an off colored comment that can be construed out of context to be flat out awful. Many have done things that could also be colored to be assault and had the recipient of these actions behaved differently they certainly would have been. Time for all of us to stop acting all innocent and perfect... I for one never claimed to have a perfect past.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And so Franken resigns today, giving the Dem's the supposed high ground. I honestly didn't care if Franken resigned or not, if anyone voted for him thinking he was the bastion of morality and proper behavior... well they were seriously deluded. The charges against him did, however, extend into his term as Senator (if I heard correctly) and it's those claims that should be investigated. If any of us think our entire lives can stand up to the scrutiny that is being brought about in this witch hunt to burn out Trump, well I'm afraid you're kidding yourself. Everyone has made an off colored comment that can be construed out of context to be flat out awful. Many have done things that could also be colored to be assault and had the recipient of these actions behaved differently they certainly would have been. Time for all of us to stop acting all innocent and perfect... I for one never claimed to have a perfect past.
    If a police cruiser follows any car for long enough, the driver will do something that they can pull them over for.

As I said previously, I don't think anybody should resign/be forced out due to accusations. If they are found to have done something wrong, throw the book at them, but there has to be due process (whether a prosecution, civil action, disciplinary hearing or whatever).

If accusation = person forced to resign, people will fabricate accusations every time they want somebody removed.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If any of us think our entire lives can stand up to the scrutiny that is being brought about in this witch hunt to burn out Trump, well I'm afraid you're kidding yourself. Everyone has made an off colored comment that can be construed out of context to be flat out awful. Many have done things that could also be colored to be assault and had the recipient of these actions behaved differently they certainly would have been. Time for all of us to stop acting all innocent and perfect... I for one never claimed to have a perfect past.
    Nobody is perfect of course, but what the phuk could possibly possess a guy to go in the women's bathroom and jerk off in front on whatever female colleague was in there is literally beyond me. I don't even care about the politics, I mean on a human level what can possibly make a person think the other person would welcome it? Some of the things that are coming out (pardon the pun) are just so ridiculously wrong that it has nothing to do with not being perfect. These are the kind of guys that in a different time would have stood in front of schools with the proverbial trench coat and nothing underneath.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone has made an off colored comment that can be construed out of context to be flat out awful. Many have done things that could also be colored to be assault and had the recipient of these actions behaved differently they certainly would have been. Time for all of us to stop acting all innocent and perfect... I for one never claimed to have a perfect past.
    This sounds an awful like saying "ahh come on it's no big deal EVERYONE is doing it" when, in fact, most have NOT joked about, thought about, or actually went out and sexually harassed and or assaulted anyone. The stuff I've read about from some of the folks accused goes beyond belief in some cases. IDGAF about the stupid letter in front of their names ( like many here who like to use whataboutisms when their party members are accused). Expose them all FFS and lets stop making excuses for individuals because one happens to agree with their political agenda.

I'll continue to judge those accused of these things even though I'm not perfect.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Nobody is perfect of course, but what the phuk could possibly possess a guy to go in the women's bathroom and jerk off in front on whatever female colleague was in there is literally beyond me. I don't even care about the politics, I mean on a human level what can possibly make a person think the other person would welcome it? Some of the things that are coming out (pardon the pun) are just so ridiculously wrong that it has nothing to do with not being perfect. These are the kind of guys that in a different time would have stood in front of schools with the proverbial trench coat and nothing underneath.
    I hadn't heard that specific allegation tbh.

But, as DB said once we start forcing people to resign due to allegations alone, then nobody will be able to remain in office. There were even allegations against Obama if one wishes to remember.
    Last edited by Old-Time-Lifter; 12-07-2017 at 02:17 PM.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Again.

I do believe that there is no small amount of truth in this. I honestly don't believe that it will be any more effective or productive than the myriad of other accusations that have been leveled. In another two years we will still be hearing innuendo, leaked supposed 'in the know' statements from unknown sources, and there will be every bit as much gossip as we have been inundated with since before the presidential election over a year ago.

There are a lot of things I don't particularly care for when it comes to the present occupant of the White House. With that said, it would not matter, negative/positive, regardless of fact. There are those who will never accept the simple reality that he was duly, legally, constitutionally elected to, and placed in office. I am afraid that the ugliness, the unhinged national tantrum being carried out will continue to be carried out until the day Trump leaves office.
    paolo59

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    This sounds an awful like saying "ahh come on it's no big deal EVERYONE is doing it" when, in fact, most have NOT joked about, thought about, or actually went out and sexually harassed and or assaulted anyone. The stuff I've read about from some of the folks accused goes beyond belief in some cases. IDGAF about the stupid letter in front of their names ( like many here who like to use whataboutisms when their party members are accused). Expose them all FFS and lets stop making excuses for individuals because one happens to agree with their political agenda.

I'll continue to judge those accused of these things even though I'm not perfect.
    That really depends on your definition of assault and harassment. And apparently you are setting a much higher bar, because nearly 100% of males have at times made an off colored joke, you're seriously trying to tell me you've never heard somebody say "I'd smash that". And you're trying to tell me that you have never ONCE thought that in your mind when seeing an attractive woman or man (if you swing that way)? If you are attempting to say that I call bs...

Apparently, you have avoided the big misc... but it gets said here too. A comment as simple as that (EVEN IF IT IS A JOKE) could be construed as harassment and verbal assualt.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On the other end of the pendulum is Garrison Keillor, he patted a woman's bare back years ago, she flinched and he apologized. No matter, career over, and his legacy for crying out loud, they won't even play his old shows.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it's a fetish. Most people like to jerk off in private.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    On the other end of the pendulum is Garrison Keillor, he patted a woman's bare back years ago, she flinched and he apologized. No matter, career over, and his legacy for crying out loud, they won't even play his old shows.
    I had seen the accusation against Garrison Keillor, I wasn't aware of all of the particulars. I am still not. But if this is indeed the case, it is disgusting, unjust, and simply stupid beyond belief. I don't doubt that it is the case. This is the problem with accusations and the hype and endless reporting on it. Every accusation is accepted at face value. Knee-jerk reactions ensue. And the character of an individual is assassinated in short order!
    paolo59

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oddly enough. Almost every single news report references DT having done the same thing, yet still being in office.

I don’t think it’s about DT, but the left has gone to great lengths to make it, at least partly, about DT.

I’m no DT supporter, but the left needs to focus on the left.

They all suck. Is that bi partisan enough.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

That really depends on your definition of assault and harassment. And apparently you are setting a much higher bar, because nearly 100% of males have at times made an off colored joke, you're seriously trying to tell me you've never heard somebody say "I'd smash that". And you're trying to tell me that you have never ONCE thought that in your mind when seeing an attractive woman or man (if you swing that way)? If you are attempting to say that I call bs...

Apparently, you have avoided the big misc... but it gets said here too. A comment as simple as that (EVEN IF IT IS A JOKE) could be construed as harassment and verbal assualt.
    The definition of assault already exists and we don't need people's personal definitions of it. Also it boggles the mind that anyone would put assault and a joke on the same level as in "who hasn't assaulted someone, or said an off colored joke". Mind = blown.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I think it's a fetish. Most people like to jerk off in private.
    I think we need a poll. (no pun intended)
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.