Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    No, we didn't. Black men fukin love all women. Black women included. Actually, I have a preference for black women, as I think they can be hot as hell - hotter than every other race of women - WHEN their attitudes mirror that of a woman, not a bro at the gym fighting another bro over something trivial, or a tradie getting riled up over the slightest things.

Black women are the one race of women who have made me "hnnngg" the most.
    She's saying that basically because she feels we shunned her... We didn't. It's the ATTITUDE that black women bring that men aren't attracted to. We couldn't possibly be - we might as well be gay if we were because their attitudes (mostly) as basically like dealing with men. How the fuk can that give a straight man a bonerar?

I mean just look at this thread FFS. She just picked a flame war with everyone myself included and no one was even paying attention to her to begin with.
    UK brah knows. I don't get why black women refuse to accept that it's their attitudes that mainly make them unattractive. There are many beautiful black women in the world, hnng whenever I see one, it's just for some reason the majority of black women are indoctrinated to believe they need to behave like men, no matter their background, and not only is that not attractive to most men, that's virtually unattractive to most men, no matter what race or background.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maylie View Post
    I would have KILLED for one of those for about a decade but they were too busy tripping for blondie.

So now I date white guys who are just grateful I have an ass and can cook.

I'm just trying to get some love, just like everyone else.
    You felt you were too black for black men. Growing up I felt I wasn't black enough for black women. At the end of the day you have to realize that what you experience is extremely location dependent. There are plenty of black women into me, and there are plenty of black men into you. You have to drop that negativity or you'll always end up with a self fulfilling prophecy.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    UK brah knows. I don't get why black women refuse to accept that it's their attitudes that mainly make them unattractive. There are many beautiful black women in the world, hnng whenever I see one, it's just for some reason the majority of black women are indoctrinated to believe they need to behave like men, no matter their background, and not only is that not attractive to most men, that's virtually unattractive to most men, no matter what race or background.
    I'm sorry but I think this is a cop out.

The beauty standard is European and black women are the furthers from that.

Do the math.

There's a reason we are always voted last in terms of looks.
    Be patient like the mountain. And you will learn to be strong.

100% serious 50% of the time.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would have KILLED for one of those for about a decade but they were too busy tripping for blondie.

So now I date white guys who are just grateful I have an ass and can cook.

I'm just trying to get some love, just like everyone else.
    That is a terrible reason to date someone.. Because they like your ass and you can cook. And the wrong approach to your "problem".

If you've been in beauty pageants - it is not your looks turning men off. Any idiot can see that.

And anyone with a perceptive bone in their body can see that you have a major attitude problem. It's not a dig at you, it's just an observation. Everyone on this forum sees it FFS.

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tfw Maylie will never sleep with you because you were named honorary BBC

Feels bad man....

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is a terrible reason to date someone.. Because they like your ass and you can cook. And the wrong approach to your "problem".

If you've been in beauty pageants - it is not your looks turning men off. Any idiot can see that.

And anyone with a perceptive bone in their body can see that you have a major attitude problem. It's not a dig at you, it's just an observation. Everyone on this forum sees it FFS.
    Isn't it also possible that I am sweet as a daisy in real life and you're just dealing with all of my repressed rage? Sort of like the miscers who spend all their time here taking shots at women?

I think it's that one, to be honest.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I said this on the previous page but I dunno if it was missed.

The whole "black women have an attitude" thing IMO is a huge cop out. I will say that black women are more honest and up front with me. You could place attitudes on other groups of women too...like some white women being emotionally dishonest or white/latinas acting like they are better than you / feign niceness and asian women acting afraid of you or something but I know that's intellectually lazy. Just own who you're into.

I grew up around a lot of black women and I know how they are lol but every race of women at the end of it all are.... women.

I've been passed up for other men though because I'm not hypermasculine or whatever but TBH it's been not just by black women, but women of other races because I don't fit a stereotype. Other women dig me for the inverse reason.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I said this on the previous page but I dunno if it was missed.

The whole "black women have an attitude" thing IMO is a huge cop out.
    I will say that black women are more honest and up front with me. You could place attitudes on other groups of women too...like some white women being emotionally dishonest or white/latinas acting like they are better than you / feign niceness and asian women acting afraid of you or something but I know that's intellectually lazy. Just own who you're into.

I grew up around a lot of black women and I know how they are lol but every race of women at the end of it all are.... women.

I've been passed up for other men though because I'm not hypermasculine or whatever but TBH it's been not just by black women, but women of other races because I don't fit a stereotype. Other women dig me for the inverse reason.
    Not all black women are like this... But there's something to be said about the "issue" if so many men - not just black men - express that their experiences with the majority when it comes to dating/courtship/approaching are eerily similar.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not all black women are like this... But there's something to be said about the "issue" if so many men - not just black men - express that their experiences with the majority when it comes to dating/courtship/approaching are eerily similar.
    Yea I get it but hearing black men and other men parrot that I think at times is a way to put down black women in the dating game.

I know there are women like this lol I've lived in Atlanta a lot and around DC area there are for sure. Maybe because I'm older I perhaps the similar women who went for those type of guys later change their perspective when they gotten older. IDK.

I understand Maylie's perspective though and TBH I have dated more outside my race than other black women. I grew up in private school a bit, the only black kid, then to the suburbs, etc etc. I get it though from being around a lot black female relatives though the woman's side.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    You felt you were too black for black men. Growing up I felt I wasn't black enough for black women. At the end of the day you have to realize that what you experience is extremely location dependent. There are plenty of black women into me, and there are plenty of black men into you. You have to drop that negativity or you'll always end up with a self fulfilling prophecy.
    I kinda get where she's coming from, I grew up going to private catholic schools surrounded by literally 2 other black kids. I refused to go to a prep highschool and went public. I was called white washed and the works at first but that **** never stuck to me. Been told "I don't act black" and that "I talk like a white person" (wtf does this even mean just lol). Even after all that I still never let the hate really brain wash me.

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs?

Seems the thread is not about the title any more
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

Isn't it also possible that I am sweet as a daisy in real life and you're just dealing with all of my repressed rage? Sort of like the miscers who spend all their time here taking shots at women?

I think it's that one, to be honest.

Don't allow rage to build up in the first place. You are attending beauty pageants etc FFS. What are you so angry about? If you think your situation is bad - try being one of the 50+% of males on this planet who get completely cut out of the dating scene. Try being a man who spends his life self improving but is considered undateable by ALL races of women because he's like 5'7. JUST because of that. Men in their 30s and 40s who are virgins and have been rejected their whole lives. You can't expect sympathy from men when it comes to dating. We play this chit on super hard difficulty. You KNOW men will never give a woman sympathy when it comes to dating problems. Might as well complain to a cancer patient about your broken nail.

There are MANY men out there who get overlooked for reasons like their looks who aren't full of so much rage.

Edit: meant men.

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Black misc has officially taken this thread over.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feminism
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    I kinda get where she's coming from, I grew up going to private catholic schools surrounded by literally 2 other black kids. I refused to go to a prep highschool and went public. I was called white washed and the works at first but that **** never stuck to me. Been told "I don't act black" and that "I talk like a white person" (wtf does this even mean just lol). Even after all that I still never let the hate really brain wash me.
    Trust me, I get it. Have heard those exact phrases my entire life. You just have to rise above the ignorance.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    Cliffs?

Started off with your usual misc bashing women.
    RC2008 chimed in with his take on the title.
    Maylie got rustled. Started trying to fire back. Looked salty as hell.
    Back and forth between Maylie and RC2008. She said she knows him IRL or some chit... we still don't know how she knows him..
    Maylie said she doesn't bang black dudes.
    Whole thread escalated into a conversation/debate about black men & black women.

OP is a...
    Last edited by MattBro95; 12-02-2017 at 01:42 PM.

SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    Cliffs?

it is not even worth cliffs cuz

Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Black misc has officially taken this thread over.
    We outchea

MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To the fellow black brahs ITT that get bullied for sounding white, you should have learnt the skill to adjust your whiteness/blackness depending on the situation. That's a crucial skill to have

Originally Posted by MitchellPhil View Post
    To the fellow black brahs ITT that get bullied for sounding white, you should have learnt the skill to adjust your whiteness/blackness depending on the situation. That's a crucial skill.
    You have a British accent leave us alone
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't allow rage to build up in the first place. You are attending beauty pageants etc FFS. What are you so angry about? If you think your situation is bad - try being one of the 50+% of males on this planet who get completely cut out of the dating scene. Try being a man who spends his life self improving but is considered undateable by ALL races of women because he's like 5'7. JUST because of that. Men in their 30s and 40s who are virgins and have been rejected their whole lives. You can't expect sympathy from men when it comes to dating. We play this chit on super hard difficulty. You KNOW men will never give a woman sympathy when it comes to dating problems. Might as well complain to a cancer patient about your broken nail.

There are MANY men out there who get overlooked for reasons like their looks who aren't full of so much rage.

Woah, watch it I'm 5'8 and have no problem pulling women. It's all about how you present yourself.

Originally Posted by MattBro95 View Post
    Started off with your usual misc bashing women.
    RC2008 chimed in with his take on the title.
    Maylie got rustled. Started trying to fire back. Looked salty as hell.
    Back and forth between Maylie and RC2008. She said she knows him IRL or some chit... we still don't know how she knows him..
    Maylie said she doesn't bang black dudes.
    Whole thread escalated into a conversation/debate about black men & black women.

OP is a...
    She said she's from the US, has an American avi. Kind of doubt it (lol @ knowing me based on my avi on here). If she knows me, then she should really talk to me IRL instead of hiding and watching me. Even more strange that a black woman would know me IRL because I don't talk to or see many these days.

Originally Posted by SrsnotSrs1 View Post
    Woah, watch it I'm 5'8 and have no problem pulling women. It's all about how you present yourself.
    Women tend to marginalise short men as a general rule... It doesn't affect you, but women are infamous for having height requirements in general.

I still think that you have a bias towards woman and your lack of empathy is a little unnerving. Women face difficulties in life (not saying dating) that no man will ever be able to fully comprehend. We are the smaller, more vulnerable sex and that comes with a lot of inherent drawbacks.

I've been rejected too. For a long time. Until college, no one would date me simply because of the color of my skin.

I am not angry in general--but I was angry at you because I saw your comments about women and I felt like, as a black man, you for one should understand what it's like to be lumped into a pile.

I still think that you have a bias towards woman and your lack of empathy is a little unnerving. Women face difficulties in life (not saying dating) that no man will ever be able to fully comprehend. We are the smaller, more vulnerable sex and that comes with a lot of inherent drawbacks.

I've been rejected too. For a long time. Until college, no one would date me simply because of the color of my skin.

I am not angry in general--but I was angry at you because I saw your comments about women and I felt like, as a black man, you for one should understand what it's like to be lumped into a pile.
    Lol why because I said don't date women in their 30s? Women in their 30s have baggage for the most part and are legitimately closing in on that biological clock. Obviously you should take it on a case by case basis, but these are common sense.

Why does this bother you anyway? You are 24. If anything this should motivate you to be more choosy about the men you sleep with because I'm merely telling you what most men out there are doing when it comes to dating. They prefer younger women. Not to say you will have a problem in your 30s - I don't believe women could ever be FA in comparison to men. Whatsoever. You clearly are not even close to FA since you refuse to even date black men lol.

Also I don't feel like I've been lumped into any piles and I never have. That's kind of projection here.

Lol why because I said don't date women in their 30s? Women in their 30s have baggage for the most part and are legitimately closing in on that biological clock. Obviously you should take it on a case by case basis, but these are common sense.

Why does this bother you anyway? You are 24. If anything this should motivate you to be more choosy about the men you sleep with because I'm merely telling you what most men out there are doing when it comes to dating. They prefer younger women.

Also I don't feel like I've been lumped into any piles and I never have. That's kind of projection here.
    You didn't say you didn't date them. You called them damaged goods with a broad stroke.

We also don't typically date much older guys--vast majority of relationships are between people of a similar age.

The way you generalize and speak about women indicates a bias. That's my opinion. Even sword noticed it.

It comes off as venom.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ODBM View Post
    Demonstrably incorrect. You missed a couple big ones though: feckless indulgence and a desire to conform for social approval. Anyway, my very first words in this thread were, "Modern men have forgotten that..." I would say it's surprising that you would keep pointing the finger at men despite the fact that I put blame on them first and foremost, but it's really not surprising at all. It's predictable.

Let us seek a future where we complement one another.
    No you didn't you cuck, you equated women with children. the real reason women behave the way they do is because of people like you, who talk big game but are betas deep down where it counts. You have no kids, you have no wife, or even a GF, so how the hell would you know anything? I can tell that you're a beta, just like I can tell you're a racist, nothing wrong with that. The issue is, you'll go through all the motions of being a racist, but you will not admit it, because you're a beta. I guarantee you will not find a good woman to marry and have children with, the irony of your view on "your" society and "your" culture is that you're the one destroying it. Just remember, you've just equated every woman with a child, with views like that how could you ever have an honest and meaningful relationship?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SrsnotSrs1 View Post
    He said 5'7" brah. Don't mix us up with those manlets

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're clearly passionate, and I can tell that you're sweet on the inside. Some day you'll find a man and become a wonderful mother.

RC2008 has a pretty baller physique. If you can tolerate the accent, he might be your best bet.

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    No you didn't you cuck, you equated women with children.
    I said they are an intermediary between a child and a man.

You didn't say you didn't date them. You called them damaged goods with a broad stroke.

We also don't typically date much older guys--vast majority of relationships are between people of a similar age.

The way you generalize and speak about women indicates a bias. That's my opinion. Even sword noticed it.

It comes off as venom.
    There is a bias, because I prefer younger women.

You're talking to the wrong person if you want me to feel bad - I'm a male in the dating scene. We play the game on a harder level like I said.

Also: I just turned 30 this year (3 months ago). Men in their late 20s and 30s are very well matched with women in their mid 20s lol. Even younger.