Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProteinVodka View Post
    Regardless of political siding, General Kelly is one of the last lynchpins holding this administration together.
    Agreed. Great speech and great damage control. Now if trump can only stop tweeting about it and get back to what’s important. The congresswoman looks like a complete tool for doing what she did. I’d expect her to be black-balled at some point. Since race is(unfortunately) in the equation, it’ll be done tactfully.

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by moksha16 View Post
    so you think someone who's job it is to make that call or write that letter, who played 108 holes of golf before getting to it, who waited till the media asked him about it weeks later to get to it, and who didn't even bother to learn the names of the people he was calling...and who, before the call, publicly used the idea of calling as a personal brag to one up his predecessors.... "went out of his way"

LOL

calling gold star families liars.......... disgusting.
    You sure like bringing up golf. Just wanted to tell you you are a complete *******..... disgusting.

*LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    No.

They knew the call was coming as outlined in the procedure by Gen. Kelly. The family or congresswoman arranged for her to be present when the call was received

What was said or how it was said is largely irrelevant

This congresswoman played up this situation because of her bias against Trump and decided to make a capital case out of it

If a person goes out of their way to offer you condolences on a death, would you turn around and spite them for their delivery? Its a ridiculous thing to do. No sane person would do that.
    If your grandmother died at 96 and some idiot miscer posted” well she was an old sloot who was completely irrelevant anyway, RIP” would that not come off as insensitive to you? What and how you say and type things actually does mean something. I do agree with you that this has been blown out of proportion but it doesn’t take away the fact that Trump continually talks his way into the negative limelight on almost a weekly basis. That **** has to stop.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 8PointBuck View Post

Thoughts? Maybe this will shut up all the disgusting swamp creature democrats trying to politicize this by taking shots at Trump, but I doubt it.
    They will take their L and move onto the next one
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    If your grandmother died at 96 and some idiot miscer posted” well she was an old sloot who was completely irrelevant anyway, RIP” would that not come off as insensitive to you? What and how you say and type things actually does mean something. I do agree with you that this has been blown out of proportion but it doesn’t take away the fact that Trump continually talks his way into the negative limelight on almost a weekly basis. That **** has to stop.
    Extreme premise that doesn’t apply to this situation at all. Be rational about this

You’re still avoiding my main issue. It’s one thing to be offended by something. It’s something entirely different to make a spectacle over a soldier’s death
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lampelys View Post
    You sure like bringing up golf.

Not as much as trump likes to play it while americans die and he ignores their families.

.. also, sorry not interested

NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to think he was okay, but Kelly's just as big a liar as anybody else in the White House, as evidence has shown today. Lost a lot of respect for him. He understandably got emotionally caught up in the argument, but he started spewing some nonsense against that senator that was quickly and easily disproven, just like one of Trump's yarns. His speech before he went off on that tangent did bring some good perspective to the death of a soldier phone call issue, but he's off his rocker too. If he's supposed to be the 'moral compass' of the White House and he can't even tell the truth...

Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    ITT Moksha completely derails the topic at hand and goes on a tirade as usual.

Who's paying you to post this **** Moksha? Or are you seriously this mentally ill? Did you even watch the video? The entire thing was about one of the few things still sacred in this country. It was about a phone call that a family member gets when their son or daughter is killed in a combat situation. Do you know anything about that? No, of course you don't you morally obtuse piece of dog ****. But instead of accepting you know nothing of this and actually listening to what Kelly has to say, you go on an anti-Trump rant. This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with a garbage human being (Congresswoman) listening in on a phone-call and then running to the press with an out of context piece of information. It's one of the most vile, disgusting, awful things I've ever witnessed from a member of our government in my 35 years on this planet. There is seriously nothing left that is off limits to the mentally deranged in this country. OF COURSE you don't get that concept though because you ARE the mentally deranged.
    I absolutely agree with everything you just said.

Also, I might disagree with some liberals on this forum, but I at least can have some respect for them on here. Not Moksha though. Moksha has always been a bastard. I'm not even a huge fan of Trump either, and I am not happy with several things about him as President (so I don't have rosy colored glasses on that is forming my opinion).
    Last edited by Sigurd33; 10-20-2017 at 06:11 PM.
    "All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. This, I did." - T.E. Lawrence.

“To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can man die better
    Than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his fathers,
    And the temples of his gods” - Horatius.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...020-story.html

How ironic is it that a speech that was a response to Wilson allegedly lying about a Trump speech is, in fact, a lie about a speech that Wilson made? And that Trump claimed to have proof Wilson was lying when he didn't while there is video proof that Kelly was lying? LOL, This administration couldn't possibly be any more incompetent.

Extreme premise that doesn’t apply to this situation at all. Be rational about this

You’re still avoiding my main issue. It’s one thing to be offended by something. It’s something entirely different to make a spectacle over a soldier’s death
    The spectacle being the fact it wasn’t made known to the public until weeks after his death, or the phone call that the family perceived as a bit thoughtless? To me, the soldiers death is the last thing on peoples minds right now.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Left is cartoonish at this point. All I can do is shake my head at this point. Their desperate need to go against anything Trump has turned off everyone outside of the bubble they live in.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...020-story.html

How ironic is it that a speech that was a response to Wilson allegedly lying about a Trump speech is, in fact, a lie about a speech that Wilson made? And that Trump claimed to have proof Wilson was lying when he didn't while there is video proof that Kelly was lying? LOL, This administration couldn't possibly be any more incompetent.
    The headline of that article says: "Frederica Wilson 2015 video shows White House Chief of Staff John Kelly got it wrong."

But the end of the article says:

"Wilson did take credit for securing approval of the naming of the building just days before the dedication for two slain FBI agents."

So General Kelley was wrong about when she took credit by a few days, and yet he is completely wrong?
    "All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. This, I did." - T.E. Lawrence.

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sigurd33 View Post
    The headline of that article says: "Frederica Wilson 2015 video shows White House Chief of Staff John Kelly got it wrong."

But the end of the article says:

"Wilson did take credit for securing approval of the naming of the building just days before the dedication for two slain FBI agents."

So General Kelley was wrong about when she took credit by a few days, and yet he is completely wrong?

you might want to re listen to Kelly's speech

because you are wrong ya dingus.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    The spectacle being the fact it wasn’t made known to the public until weeks after his death, or the phone call that the family perceived as a bit thoughtless? To me, the soldiers death is the last thing on peoples minds right now.
    It’s almost as if you’re purposely confusing what I’m saying

You either get it or don’t at this point. I’m done explaining it

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sigurd33 View Post
    No, Kelly was wrong about Wilson bragging about running to Obama and getting $20m and giving a whole speech about herself. She is a terrible speaker and listening to her speak is actually pretty painful so I guess I understand why you didn't actually watch it, but the speech itself was about (1) thanking other members of Congress for their help in passing the bill, including Boehner, Rubio, and Nelson, and (2) talking about the bravery and sacrifice of the agents, including acknowledging their families and asking for a moment to recognize all police and first responders in attendance. That was absolutely nothing like what Kelly said. Nothing.

you might want to re listen to Kelly's speech

because you are wrong ya dingus.
    Low effort reply. I guess you aren't getting paid enough these days to be an internet troll on BodyBuilding's forum. Inb4 autistic screeching.

No, Kelly was wrong about Wilson bragging about running to Obama and getting $20m and giving a whole speech about herself. She is a terrible speaker and listening to her speak is actually pretty painful so I guess I understand why you didn't actually watch it, but the speech itself was about (1) thanking other members of Congress for their help in passing the bill, including Boehner, Rubio, and Nelson, and (2) talking about the bravery and sacrifice of the agents, including acknowledging their families and asking for a moment to recognize all police and first responders in attendance. That was absolutely nothing like what Kelly said. Nothing.
    Yes, she is an awful speaker based on that video. She lost my attention.

Bingo. He was doing damage control, that's it.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kelly better get on that apology train for openly lying or he'll be held in the same contempt that Trump is.

My bet is that he does apologize unlike our thin skinned, infantile, tweeting president who always blames someone else and never takes responsibility for anything.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not as much as trump likes to play it while americans die and he ignores their families.

.. also, sorry not interested
    kinda like hilary and obama? oops.
    btw its not his JOB to call the families to inform them of anything. try again fatty.

Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Kelly better get on that apology train for openly lying or he'll be held in the same contempt that Trump is.

My bet is that he does apologize unlike our thin skinned, infantile, tweeting president who always blames someone else and never takes responsibility for anything.
    maybe you can blame someone else while talking about blaming someone else.

ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't.

Fine. They perceived it as a insult. Ridiculous and petty but whatever

You're fine with them making national headlines about this too I assume considering that's the crux of my argument
    Trump made it national headlines when he first tweeted how awesome he was calling the families, so yes...I'm ok with a family that lost a son during combat making headlines. Not sure why you are bothered with them being so upset over the tone of the call.

Originally Posted by ichBinBerliner View Post
    Trump made it national headlines when he first tweeted how awesome he was calling the families, so yes...I'm ok with a family that lost a son during combat making headlines. Not sure why you are bothered with them being so upset over the tone of the call.
    I never said I was. That's their prerogative. It feels very contrived to me though

ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never said I was. That's their prerogative. It feels very contrived to me though
    Like I stated earlier, grieving families react in different ways. When the father of a marine lost it and torched the marine van, and used unkind words to describe the marine corp, the marines declined to press charges, POTUS stayed silent and all the marines would publicly state: The father was overcome with emotion. End of story.

What does the current POTUS do? Calls a grieving widow a liar on twitter.

She said she cried harder after she heard the president stumble trying to remember her husband’s name.

“If my husband is out here fighting for our country and he risked his life for our country, why can’t you remember his name?” she said.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Like I stated earlier, grieving families react in different ways. When the father of a marine lost it and torched the marine van, and used unkind words to describe the marine corp, the marines declined to press charges, POTUS stayed silent and all the marines would publicly state: The father was overcome with emotion. End of story.

What does the current POTUS do? Calls a grieving widow a liar on twitter.
    I don't see the relevance of any of this. You're attempting to conflate my disgust over publicizing this soldier's death with defense of the president. You're flat wrong here.

I don't see the relevance of any of this. You're attempting to conflate my disgust over publicizing this soldier's death with defense of the president. You're flat wrong here.
    I am seriously confused. You don't think a family has the right to publicize the death of their son/husband/friend?

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    These people glorify a traitor like Manning who put his comrades in danger, just because he decided to change sex.

LOL if you think even something as powerful as this will change their minds. They will probably double down on the partisanship.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

I am seriously confused. You don't think a family has the right to publicize the death of their son/husband/friend?
    I can tell but this is really quite simple

A right? Did I say they should be arrested for publicizing a soldier's death? What are you even talking about?

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually, Wilson made it national headlines by exploiting a private conversation to the Press.