• by 2 inches

1 10.00%
  • by 4 inches

2 20.00%
  • by 6 inches

2 20.00%
  • more

3 30.00%
    obigmoneyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much do you think i stunted my growth?

I am 5'4 and 19 years old and stopped growing at 15-16 years old
    My father is 5'8 but was skinny and looked malnourished. I dont understand why he is taller than me.
    I regret eating only low protein foods as a kid. At 12 years old my voice began to change but i destroyed my growth spurt whis is supposed to happen when the voice changes by eating 1-2 small meals a day. It sucks being short but even more if you are shorter than your father.
    Also my limbs stopped increasing in lenght at 13 years old, only my torso grew.
    What stunted my growth more? Hormone levels or nutrition?

cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    genetics

my father is taller than me as well, he is 6 4, im 6 1, you just got ****ed by the genetic lottery
    My crews were stupid crew

Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, you're fine. To be considered a dwarf you have to be under 4'10.
    Squat PR: 235kg
    Bench PR: 170kg
    Deadlift PR: 280kg
    @78kg

6'4" 220 mostly legs Malnourishment's Avatar
    Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I played an average of 20-40 hours of video games a week from the ages of 11-21. Didn't play any sports, only started exercising in college, rarely slept more than 5 1/2 hours and always stayed up late. Ate a lot of Cheetos, Cheez Its, pudding, etc and was semi-anorexic (6'3" 145) from 15-17. Pretty much never ate veggies of any kind, only ate meat a couple times a week just because I preferred junk food.

I still ended up 6'4" with thick bones. Why? Genetics. My dad is 6'2", both my grandads are 6'3"-6'4", my grandmas are 5'7"-5'11", and my mom is 5'9".
    Gotta deal with the hand you've been dealt. Truth is nutrition will only allow you to reach your genetic potential, which, in your case, might have been 5'4" anyway.
    Mod neg survivor crew

Originally Posted by Malnourishment View Post
    I played an average of 20-40 hours of video games a week from the ages of 11-21. Didn't play any sports, only started exercising in college, rarely slept more than 5 1/2 hours and always stayed up late. Ate a lot of Cheetos, Cheez Its, pudding, etc and was semi-anorexic (6'3" 145) from 15-17. Pretty much never ate veggies of any kind, only ate meat a couple times a week just because I preferred junk food.

I still ended up 6'4" with thick bones. Why? Genetics. My dad is 6'2", both my grandads are 6'3"-6'4", my grandmas are 5'7"-5'11", and my mom is 5'9".
    Gotta deal with the hand you've been dealt. Truth is nutrition will only allow you to reach your genetic potential, which, in your case, might have been 5'4" anyway.
    Thank you for helping me with my regret feelings maybe you are right.

GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by obigmoneyo View Post
    I am 5'4 and 19 years old and stopped growing at 15-16 years old
    My father is 5'8 but was skinny and looked malnourished. I dont understand why he is taller than me.
    I regret eating only low protein foods as a kid. At 12 years old my voice began to change but i destroyed my growth spurt whis is supposed to happen when the voice changes by eating 1-2 small meals a day. It sucks being short but even more if you are shorter than your father.
    Also my limbs stopped increasing in lenght at 13 years old, only my torso grew.
    What stunted my growth more? Hormone levels or nutrition?
    it's all genetics

As a teen i looked like this boy: youtube.com/watch?v=HqygT3mmS9E
    Was it normal?

MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol I must have been really screwed by the genetic lottery. My dad is 6'3 and I'm a measly 5'9.

Then again, popular culture leads people to believe that guys usually outgrow their fathers, which is certainly quite common but not in every case. If everyone outgrew their fathers than each generation would be taller, which simply doesn't happen.