KennPlank is on a distinguished road. (+10)

18 and No Access To Gym Low Carb Diet

I have been wanting to gain muscle and lose body fat. I am currently on a low carb diet. I want to change the diet since i dont feel like its providing me with better growth.
    Breakfast:
    3 Eggs 2 Slices Of Bacon and 1/2 cup of broc****
    Lunch:
    Angus Beef Patty 1/4 pound with cheese, 1 Egg, and 1 cup of broc****
    Dinner:
    atleast 2 cup of various veggies and a switch up of chicken beef or fish daily.

I average around 2000-1800 a day.

Since I dont have access to a local gym I cant lift.
    I have two 10lb and 20lb dumbbells at home.

My biceps are lean but not visible unless I flex and I have a flat stomach.
    bodyfat probably around 17-15%

Anyway for me to change my diet and have a better workout using what I have?

Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KennPlank View Post
    I have been wanting to gain muscle and lose body fat. I am currently on a low carb diet. I want to change the diet since i dont feel like its providing me with better growth.
    Breakfast:
    Lunch:
    Dinner:

Why don't you have access to a gym? Do you work or attend college? Rural area, what's the deal? There's always a solution. You need to lift to grow, and 20lb dumbbells are going to cut it, but you can be active and adjust according to your environment and capabilities.

KennPlank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jisoku View Post
    Why don't you have access to a gym? Do you work or attend college? Rural area, what's the deal? There's always a solution. You need to lift to grow, and 20lb dumbbells are going to cut it, but you can be active and adjust according to your environment and capabilities.
    Yes its a pretty rural area and the nearest gym is pretty long way to go

kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KennPlank View Post
    Breakfast:
    Lunch:
    Dinner:

If you want to lose fat and gain muscle, you need to calculate your BMR first and then design your nutrition so that it meets your BMR + 250 to 500 calories. That calorie intake will help you have lean gains. As far your nutrition is concerned, you might need to up your carbs a bit to support your hard training. The best is to read the stickies in Nutrition forum and ask for more help/advice there.

Is there any way that you add a barbell or EZ-bar to your arsenal, maybe you could buy a used barbell/EZ-bar. With that, we could figure out a decent program to get you started.

Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jisoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could consider making the drive. I'm also from a rural area and used to drive 45 mins each way to train. The other option is to buy equipment. Search Craigslist for the nearest city, and take a day to travel out there and buy a decent used rack. If you're a beginner, almost anything will work. You can also order barbell/weights online. There's a 300lb package with a cheap barbell and plates that gets routinely posted here. Just do a search in the equipment forum and you'll find what I'm talking about, it might even be on the first page right now. You could even go real oldschool and fabricate implements to train with, strongman style. There's always methods of adding weight to pull-ups, pushups, and jumps. If you go to school, it's likely the school has some sort of facilities you could use. If you work, then there's no reason you can't afford equipment. If you do neither, you got bigger issues than lifting. If you have enough determination there's always a way to train and improve yourself.

TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Buy a barbell with changeable weights and one of those pull up bars you can hang over doorframes for sure. Then you could do plenty of stuff. If you reall can't... look up calisthenetics I guess.