Sheepiebb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi, wanting some tips, not happy with my body

I'm a student in college, and not happy with how I look or feel (tired. Acne, mood swings) I signed up for a membership at a gym and totally lost, would youy recommend cross fit to be stronger and build a bum, mine is flat, I don't eat sugar or carbs, basicly on a raw milk and salad diet, haven't had time or energy to actually eat meals, plus I'm so short I don't need much 5'2''

juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sheepiebb View Post
    I'm a student in college, and not happy with how I look or feel (tired. Acne, mood swings) I signed up for a membership at a gym and totally lost, would youy recommend cross fit to be stronger and build a bum, mine is flat, I don't eat sugar or carbs, basicly on a raw milk and salad diet, haven't had time or energy to actually eat meals, plus I'm so short I don't need much 5'2''
    Stop

Take a deep breath

Your post sounds like you're flailing around throwing any and every buzz word you've heard against a wall and see what sticks.

Go to the nutrition forum and read the sticky posts there. Use the info therein to set up a proper dietary template (calories and macros) for your goals.
    Go to the exercise program forum and read the posts there. Pick a good beginning routine that you can stick to with your gym membership.

Then...follow your plan and give it time.