mofinn25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Should I wash the bronzer off before the show?

Hey guys,

I have my first Men's Physique show coming up soon and the whole prep has gone as planned. Now I am supposed to get my spray tan first thing tomorrow morning and the show is the following day. The girl at the tanning salon claims to have done athletes before and I saw pictures of them and they looked great. The only thing that's getting me is that she said to get the spray done early in the morning, let it sit for 24 hours, and wash off the bronzer in the shower the morning of the show. After talking to close friends who have done shows before, they said they never took a shower after getting spray tanned and before the show. I'm at a cross-roads as to what I should do. Should I shower off the morning of the show because it's supposed to "soak into my skin" or should I just let it sit as it is and run the risk of it looking "spotty" as she put it? Pls help! Thank you.

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've showered before one show. I had one tanner who told me to do that. It worked well actually. Out of 10 shows and maybe 6 tanners, only one ever did it like that.

It's up to you, and kind of like having a coach. They have a process you hire them for.... are you willing to trust their experience? I always do exactly as they tell me, everyone has their own process.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would recommend using the sponsor tanning company because if you need touch ups (you most likely will) you can get them the day of the show, either morning of or on site. Also I was able to get touched up before finals because all the swearing from posing during prejudging and sitting caused my tan to run. As far as showering is concerned, I wouldn't recommend it because your tan could become uneven rather easily.

It's your call, but i wouldn't chance it.
    Cashin checks and snappin necks

javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) javiersuka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yes

WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have done this for both of my shows, but they had a glaze which goes on top and I was able to keep it handy for touch ups or if i felt i needed to be darker.

Are you having one spray tan or two? If you're only having one I would be a little worried myself, however, if this salon has tanned bodybuilders before then i'm sure they know what they're doing!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive never done it that way. I guess the girl know what shes talking about ?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en