BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)

Controlled Labs sample review of Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude

Green Magnitude-
    flavor- electric lemonade
    rating-9 out of 10
    all i can say is wow! it tastes like real lemonade. i could drink this stuff all day long. it reminds me of those crystal light lemonade mixes. i would buy this product just for the taste alone

Purple Wrath
    flavor-grape
    rating-5.5 out of 10
    this flavor was tolerable but it tasted way to much like cough syrup. nonetheless, i still drank the sample. i would be interested to try a different flavor but i wouldnt reccomand the grape flavor unless you like cough syrup.

Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah dude it tastes like robitusin. Weird tho, cause i always find myself craving it during my workout. I think it works really well too.
    YAMZ, OATZ, EGGZ, SQUATZ, DEADLIFTZ, PULLUPZ

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate cough syrup, thank god I don't feel it tastes like it.

I think the general public likes the Lemonade more.

M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much water did you put w/ it?

I use 1 scoop with about 30oz of water and just sip on it throughout my workout. Really keeps me going through even the toughest days.
    PSN - iarentdrunk

Training for Tough Mudder - April 2012

qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    well i only had the sample pack so i mixed it with 8 oz of water. idk ill try a different flavor is i can get my hands on some.

M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    well i only had the sample pack so i mixed it with 8 oz of water. idk ill try a different flavor is i can get my hands on some.
    No way man...you gotta go with way more otherwise it doesn't even dissolve all the way. I was planning on going with 16oz and one of the reps told me that wasn't even close to enough.
    PSN - iarentdrunk

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Purple Wraath samples, while generous, don't even begin to show what the product is capable of. I suggest drinking a scoop preworkout, refilling your shaker with another scoop and going to workout with it. At 2 scoops you will get the most out of the product. Taking one scoop preworkout gives you a boost, and then 1 scoop during your workout will really extend it.

The sample packets give a weird taste that I don't really notice in the full tub also. The taste also takes about a week or so to adapt to, but is quite favorable once you get used to it.

And as for Green Mag, in my opinion it is the best tasting product on the market, and it's one of the most effective creatine products on the market. The taste, effectiveness, and amount of servings make it one of the most cost effective products out there.

Good review, I would be interested in seeing your thoughts on Purple Wraath if you were able to extend your use of it.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M4A1 Widowmaker View Post
    No way man...you gotta go with way more otherwise it doesn't even dissolve all the way. I was planning on going with 16oz and one of the reps told me that wasn't even close to enough.
    To get the white pieces to dissolve completely, let it sit in the fridge about 10-20 minutes after mixing it. I actually don't prefer doing this as I got used to the white pieces and miss them when they dissolve...

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    To get the white pieces to dissolve completely, let it sit in the fridge about 10-20 minutes after mixing it. I actually don't prefer doing this as I got used to the white pieces and miss them when they dissolve...
    I would try 2 scoops but 1 is doing more than enough for now. Besides, with my diet and other supps, I doubt it would really help that much.

I don't mind some white pieces considering I also am using GG and a few white pieces are nothing at all when compared to the "scoop n chase" method. Even though GG powder does taste like sand from an ocean-front beach.
    PSN - iarentdrunk

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Good review, I would be interested in seeing your thoughts on Purple Wraath if you were able to extend your use of it.
    well i liked the product as a whole. i would be interested in trying it out for a week or two and actually see how it works for me. 1 sample pack does not provide and feedback really except for taste. if i can get my hands a few samples id love to see how it goes and look into a purchase of PW. green mag is no doubt, by far, one of the best. def. picking that up next. i was surprised when it turned out green, idk i guess i was expecting it to be lemonade colored. lol but the title is Green Mag. lol

Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    well i liked the product as a whole. i would be interested in trying it out for a week or two and actually see how it works for me. 1 sample pack does not provide and feedback really except for taste. if i can get my hands a few samples id love to see how it goes and look into a purchase of PW. green mag is no doubt, by far, one of the best. def. picking that up next. i was surprised when it turned out green, idk i guess i was expecting it to be lemonade colored. lol but the title is Green Mag. lol
    Yeah, the lemonade is a newer flavor. The original flavor is apple.

Both are great, nothing really compares to their taste, imo.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for the purple wraath mix the powder into 20 ounces of cold water (instead of vice versa) and let it sit for 15 minutes to fully dissolve and it will taste even better
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syphon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was debating between Purple Wraath and Body Octane and went with the latter due to taste. I just cant seem to continue taking something knowing it tastes nasty.

[img]http://*****************/sig.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://*****************/image1.jpg[/img]

zkid002
    Alright, I have a question for all of you Controlled Labs finatics, and Controlled Labs Reps out there.

so Ive sampled purple wraath, white flood, and Green mag....

After sampling each of them, there is only ONE THING to be concluded CONTROLLED LABS IS THE BEST. Im addicted to all of them already. . I MUST train with them, and dont have enough money to train with all 3 supps just yet. I also want to get Orange Triad, and switch that up for my GNC Mega Men Sport. But first, out of GM, WF, and PW, which one do you guys recommend I purchase first, and will be the most effective/fitting for a 16 year old? If You were me, and could choose only one, just one, which one would you choose, and why?..thanks in advance for answers, and advice.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    Alright, I have a question for all of you Controlled Labs finatics, and Controlled Labs Reps out there.

so Ive sampled purple wraath, white flood, and Green mag....

After sampling each of them, there is only ONE THING to be concluded CONTROLLED LABS IS THE BEST. Im addicted to all of them already. . I MUST train with them, and dont have enough money to train with all 3 supps just yet. I also want to get Orange Triad, and switch that up for my GNC Mega Men Sport. But first, out of GM, WF, and PW, which one do you guys recommend I purchase first, and will be the most effective/fitting for a 16 year old? If You were me, and could choose only one, just one, which one would you choose, and why?..thanks in advance for answers, and advice.
    PW hands done. Get the 90 serving one. At your size you'll find 1 scoop to work well.

zkid002
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    PW hands done. Get the 90 serving one. At your size you'll find 1 scoop to work well.
    Whats the reasoning behind your decision?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    Whats the reasoning behind your decision?
    it is a great product that will help with recovery and endurance.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

zkid002
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    it is a great product that will help with recovery and endurance.
    but as opposed to taking WF, or GM..

sk8baker1919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got a sample of the green apple and the electric lemonade green magnitude. The green apple one i didn't really like the flavor at all, but im not a fan of green apple anyway so...the electric lemonade was so good though like i could just drink it as a drink lol. The purple wrath i actually thought tasted pretty good and not like cough syrup. I used a lot of water though probably about 22 ounces. Thought about buying them both to see how they worked but I didn't have the money to spend :[...But if you think about it your only using them on workout days and you can just use creatine mono on off days so its not really a bad deal if you think about it like that.