Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EdDibb View Post
    Controlling our impulses is what makes us more than simple animals, and is one of the pilkars of a functional society
    How is having sex with a mutually consenting partner when you're single not controlling your impulses?

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm very okay with high kill count sloots. I know that I'll never even think about getting attached to them. They're going to be an above average lay. And lettuce be realtea, all girls are sloots. You will get wronged by slooty behavior whether or not they are seasoned dink pilots

Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why do you hypocritically expect a clean woman, when you have had numerous partners yourself? This is a groundbreaking development, but the feminist was correct for a change. Promiscuous men are just as much a part of the problem as their female counterparts. Without males to whore around with, slags would remain chaste until marriage.
    Inappropriate sig line crew

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Controlling our impulses is what makes us more than simple animals, and is one of the pillars of a functional society
    Right, but I need to know why that is so important to you.

So, guys should control their impulses too? Or are you automatically assuming that promiscuity = insecurity, infidelity, STD's no matter what? Yes we can see correlation.. and yes you have EVERY right to deny a chick who sleeps with many guys your time and exclusivity - but judging them as a whole, is only judging the correlation - not the actual female.. which I don't believe you can do for certain.

In short - a women who has fukked 50+ men does not necessarily have STDs, bad qualities, insecurities or the desire to cheat.

Therefore, case by case.. like anything else. Once again, I'm not denying correlation.

oh and whats up foot brah Hows the gf?
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    How is having sex with a mutually consenting partner when you're single not controlling your impulses?
    One partner is one thing, but nothing good can come from excessive female promiscuity.

Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post

So, guys should control their impulses too? Or are you automatically assuming that promiscuity = insecurity, infidelity, STD's no matter what? Yes we can see correlation.. and yes you have EVERY right to deny a chick who sleeps with many guys your time and exclusivity - but judging them as a whole, is only judging the correlation - not the actual female.. which I don't believe you can do for certain.

In short - a women who has fukked 50+ men does not necessarily have STDs, bad qualities, insecurities or the desire to cheat.

Therefore, case by case.. like anything else. Once again, I'm not denying correlation.

It is important to me because one day I want to start a family, have children and I certainly care about the world they'll live in. IDGAF about what people do with their lives, but sometimes, chitty life decisions have a snowball effect, for many generations. Single motherhood is one example.

And yeah, we guys have to control our impulses, all the time. Otherwise we would be grabbing sloots by the hair and impregnating them, lol.

Anyway, can a 100+ kill count girl be an awesome human being? Yes, I'd say. But there is a HIGH chance that she is not.

If we could live forever and meet every single person and judge case-by-case, I would agree with you.

We have to generalize. It's pratical and more often than not, accurate.

And the gf is fine bro. I'm still not sure if I should post feet pics or not, haha.
    Last edited by EdDibb; 04-26-2017 at 09:59 AM.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is completely subjective brah ^^^

Once again, the correlation of more sex = bad things happening

but your statement assumes that a girl cannot enjoy her sex life without being clean, secure and not cheating with any partners.. and that is simply not true. You're entitled to your assumptions though, as long as you recognize them as being just that.

Also, this.

Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    That is completely subjective brah ^^^

Once again, the correlation of more sex = bad things happening

but your statement assumes that a girl cannot enjoy her sex life without being clean, secure and not cheating with any partners.. and that is simply not true. You're entitled to your assumptions though, as long as you recognize them as being just that.

Also, this.
    You two cannot honestly be that daft. Sexual desire is an impulse... Therefore utilizing self-restraint to control said impulse is... [Drum roll. Here comes the shocker] Controlling your impulses!
    Inappropriate sig line crew

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HOW THE GIRL ARRIVES AT THE NUMBER TELLS YOU A LOT MORE THAN THE NUMBER ITSELF BOYOS

reposting this because I'm the most correct one in this thread right now

Originally Posted by Bloodmane92 View Post
    You two cannot honestly be that daft. Sexual desire is an impulse... Therefore utilizing self-restraint to control said impulse is... [Drum roll. Here comes the shocker] Controlling your impulses!
    I clearly made my argument earlier that desire =/= outcome however cannot be compared to something with an immoral encroachment such as murder, rape, etc.

It is a desire/impulse that can cultivate into a mutually consented act - and that's what we're speaking of.

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    typically girls with high kill counts have either:

1) commitment issues

2) high libido

3) daddy issues

4) 1 and 2

5) 2 and 3

6) 1 and 3

7) All of the above

8) None of the above

As always, people who value their body usually treat it with respect and don't rack up statistics which are looked down upon. They're looked down upon because nature leads to societal norms leads to misc posts about sloots being sloots. Everything has a cause.
    benis in ur angus

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
    Why do you think they always tell you a number which is half of their actual kill count?
    the girl I hooked up with whose kill count was in the 80's? Boi I hope she wasn't cutting that in half.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Originally Posted by exy View Post
    typically girls with high kill counts have either:

1) commitment issues

2) high libido

3) daddy issues

4) 1 and 2

5) 2 and 3

6) 1 and 3

7) All of the above

8) None of the above

As always, people who value their body usually treat it with respect and don't rack up statistics which are looked down upon. They're looked down upon because nature leads to societal norms leads to misc posts about sloots being sloots. Everything has a cause.
    At first I was skeptical about this post but by the end I realized where you were going.

Question though, are you implying, or would you say those norms are warranted?

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bloodmane92 View Post
    Woah man, I feel like you tried really hard to sound condescending but failed to ultimately defeat the point we made. It's okay, I will give you another try

One partner is one thing, but nothing good can come from excessive female promiscuity.
    I can think of one thing;

I get laid.

I can think of one thing;

I get laid.
    LOL

or..

the girl gets laid. But fuk her acting on her impulses right? Only ours matter

LOL

or..

the girl gets laid. But fuk her acting on her impulses right? Only ours matter
    Are you saying that I should only be fukking other guys?

Damn, I knew the homo-erotic nature of bodybuilding was leading us to enlightenment the whole time. I never doubted it.

Are you saying that I should only be fukking other guys?

Damn, I knew the homo-erotic nature of bodybuilding was leading us to enlightenment the whole time. I never doubted it.
    You want top or bottom bb?

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    True.

But you can also be sloot with a relatively modest kill count. A girl that goes out, has fun, and maybe sleeps with a new guy a few times a year over the course of a decade isn't any worse than the weird chit some sloots do to keep their number down. Things like sleeping with ex BFs over and over again whenever they're lonely or being Chad's sidepiece and being ok with it, because he's Chad. There are plenty of slooty and self destructive activities that women participate in that are worse than having casual sex every once in a while IMO.
    This^

Chicks start banging around age 13, a decade later if shes only been with 20-25 dudes thats only averaging 2 dudes a year. Factor in a high school relationship, college, dating, rebounds. 20-30 is pretty accurate for an attractive woman who has been fuking for over a decade.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm grossed out, but because I'm a virgin.

If I were a slayer I wouldn't be grossed out.

zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Except science shows otherwise

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    This^

Chicks start banging around age 13, a decade later if shes only been with 20-25 dudes thats only averaging 2 dudes a year. Factor in a high school relationship, college, dating, rebounds. 20-30 is pretty accurate for an attractive woman who has been fuking for over a decade.
    Exactly..

Its just dudes on the misc hear "30" and automatically start envisioning an assembly line of dicks penetrating her as she sits on a chair spread out like some sort of gang bang porn

Guys group all the previous men together in their thoughts - causing their own ego to be fiddled with. I used to do this all the time.

Originally Posted by zeTruth View Post
    Except science shows otherwise
    What science. The correlation I was literally just referring to and not denying?

Can women having sex directly result in the moral encroachment or hurting of others? If so, then so can men having sex, yes?

You're speaking of correlation and it is a strawman argument to the topic - Women like sex, they are free to act on it, and your perceptions of them is simply subjective. Any correlations or STD's beyond that fact is a residual outcome from grouped data.

A woman having sex a lot does not automatically mean she has STD's, insecurities or the desire to cheat, as I've said multiple times.

Otherwise, you're asking women to not act on their entitled impulses based on the correlation data provided by studies - this is not only extremely selfish, but a projection of ego and just ridiculously absurd to expect or feel entitled to.
    Last edited by MuckSnapper; 04-26-2017 at 10:17 AM.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    So if I lie about how many cupcakes I have

vs

I lied about killing someone. You wouldn't know where to draw the line?

Come on dude. You're feigning ignorance just to support your argument. You threw out the blanket statements first and then don't like it when someone else does it lol!!!!!

But sorry if I came out hostile. Just had this discuss before and STD's are no laughing joke. The best way to prevent std's is by not sleeping around with a high number of individuals.

He made a broad sweeping statement so I followed back up with one. Guess that went over your head.
    Why are STDs a big deal to you?

zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly..

Its just dudes on the misc hear "30" and automatically start envisioning an assembly line of dicks penetrating her as she sits on a chair spread out like some sort of gang bang porn

Guys group all the previous men together in their thoughts - causing their own ego to be fiddled with. I used to do this all the time.

What science. The correlation I was literally just referring to and not denying?

Can women having sex directly result in the moral encroachment or hurting of others? If so, then so can men having sex, yes?

You're speaking of correlation and it is a strawman argument to the topic - Women like sex, they are free to act on it, and your perceptions of them is simply subjective. Any correlations or STD's beyond that fact is a residual outcome from grouped data.

A woman having sex a lot does not automatically mean she has STD's, insecurities or the desire to cheat, as I've said multiple times.
    Yes it does. The more partners means they are more likely to cheat or have dialed marriages.

Funny how you say I have a strawman argument yet constructed one of your own.

Apparently more likely became a synonym for automatically.

Women logic.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm pretty sure not liking this is a running theme on the misc. How have you not picked this up before?

Yes it does. The more partners means they are more likely to cheat or have dialed marriages.

Funny how you say I have a straw man argument yet constructed one of your own.
    Does that correlation automatically make every promiscuous women cheat?

No.

Furthermore, what is the solution - to continue to tell them to suppress their urges?

Why does your personal desire or outlook on marriage matter? Who says we are destined for marriage, or that it plays a role in womens promiscuity? What if certain promiscuous women dont want marriage?

and I'm not creating a strawman by pointing one out.

Does that correlation automatically make every promiscuous women cheat?

No.

Furthermore, what is the solution - to continue to tell them to suppress their urges?

I'm not creating a strawman by pointing one out.
    You are creating the automatically argument. No one made that one but you.

Let me guess. You're the one that bucks the trend. You're not like the other girls.

Not everybody wants to get married.

And the criteria for what makes a good wife differs from person to person.

You want top or bottom bb?
    Let's try them both and see what works best

Exactly..

The whole lumping together thing is definitely a very common thing. But for sure, if you spend some time really thinking about the numbers it makes A LOT of sense. 20-30 is really just like 2-3 a year if you're 23-25. It's really not an awful lot. Once again, I also think a big part of it, though, is that a larger sample size of men makes it easier for them to compare you to the rest... And our masculinity makes us want to be the best of the best. If you're not stacking up, you're bound to feel a bit bad about that.

We're weird creatures. We ask how many people you've been with before, and how big their penises were. Why the fuk do we do that? Srs.

Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    Why are STDs a big deal to you?
    This, practicing safe sex can keep you safe from most STDs. Plus, unless it's a permanent one, you're pretty much good to go again in two weeks or so.

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Funny how you say I have a strawman argument yet constructed one of your own.

Apparently more likely became a synonym for automatically.

Women logic.
    On the contrary, women who havent been around the block will walk down the street holding your hand eying down tyrone and jamal wondering how big their 3rd leg is and if it will fit in her mouth.

More likely to go out with the girls for drinks and get bent over in the bathroom stall while texting you that becky is drunk so they are catching a cab home.

Science.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

You are creating the automatically argument. No one made that one but you.
    Dude, your fallacy fallacy is fruitless.

I made my argument that the correlation does not better any argument that you can judge women as a single person.. and that you cannot assume her promiscuity = X, Y, or Z.. based on any data.

Argue that - or I have no interest in discussing this with you.

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    On the contrary, women who havent been around the block will walk down the street holding your hand eying down tyrone and jamal wondering how big their 3rd leg is and if it will fit in her mouth.

More likely to go out with the girls for drinks and get bent over in the bathroom stall while texting you that becky is drunk so they are catching a cab home.

Science.
    Science does show 3-5 partners have lower rates than 1 or 2.

What are you trying to say?

If you worked hr and you saw an applicant who changes jobs every 3 months, what would that tell you?

If you worked hr and you saw an applicant who changes jobs every 3 months, what would that tell you?
    Strong false equivalency.

Much less, you're proving my point that its case by case. You are taking data from ONE UNIT and assuming things about SOLELY THEM.