Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Triticum View Post
    1)do you even lift?
    2)are you ashame to admit in public that you misc?
    3)you think i have potensial to become green one date and game Misschill?
    4)how did you got this weird join date?
    stay the **** away from miss chill you hear me kid?

Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do you feel about the political trends going on in the forum, and how do you balance the necessity of having a forum where people can speak their minds and trying to avoid having it turn into a place where hate speech is rampant?

In other words, do you let the moderators do their job on their own (With their own biases) or are there any specific team discussions or instructions as to how to balance certain values on the forum?

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so what happened with the vid?
    Voices NEGGED without fear of being opinion crew

*Trust your gut crew*

Sep 2018: 5'7.5
    March 2019: 5'9
    Goal: 5'11-6'0

*shyt speller because keyboard is fukd crew

ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JPF82 View Post
    Would you prefer freedom of speech on forums?

Even more detailed version of that question, would you be ok with talking about dat der on any subforum on bb.com? Or find it to be too distracting/unintelligent people giving crap advice etc etc?
    1) Above my paygrade
    2) As long as the forums carry the name Bodybuilding.com and have ties to the main site with will never happen. These type of topics then reflect very poorly on BBCom for allowing it there for supporting it.
    Originally Posted by mp83 View Post
    I have been wondering, can admins give out unlimited reps or are they limited like every other user?
    unlimited reps and negs
    Originally Posted by Brogeta View Post
    How do you feel about the political trends going on in the forum, and how do you balance the necessity of having a forum where people can speak their minds and trying to avoid having it turn into a place where hate speech is rampant?

In other words, do you let the moderators do their job on their own (With their own biases) or are there any specific team discussions or instructions as to how to balance certain values on the forum?
    I let mods use their best judgement.
    Originally Posted by DassItMan View Post
    so what happened with the vid?
    My video team failed me. A lot is happening and they wouldnt be able to shot if for at least a month or two. Didnt want to wait. May still do one for the hell of it.
    Username changes are not an option
    Multiple accounts will be IP banned
    Posts will only be deleted if forum rules are violated (Think before you post)
    -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162014423

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should probably still make a vid. Would be cool. Or I could neg you into oblivion
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.