Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    Im guessing you were a punk ass dope head who was "harassed" because you were a little snot nosed bich that doesnt respect authority so now you as a burnout adult with no job and no life experience have zero education and can only resort to calling them pigs to make your sad pathetic life feel a little better
    I applaud you for even giving that idiot you're quoting the time of day.

He's either trolling, or one of those guys with a sub 80 IQ who's convinced he's much smarter than he really is. Police officers are just regular people, it's a somewhat conspiracy theory to believe they are all, or mostly, or even largely evil. There are more than a million active police officers and all get filmed constantly, we're obviously going to see mistakes on a daily basis when you put 1,000,000 people in very stressful situations constantly, with the ghetto mentality of the US and the guy you quoted brainwashed into believing that they are bad people and against police and violent situations... you're bound to film sh!tty situations like this. It only feeds into the beliefs of the easily manipulated and not intelligent people. They don't think critically. For the most part, LEO are good people, and no I'm no LEO and don't have any in my family.

I could go on forever, I don't know why I'm wasting time trying to talk with that idiot above. You just have to ignore guys like that. There's no fixing stupid.

Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im guessing you were a punk ass dope head who was "harassed" because you were a little snot nosed bich that doesnt respect authority so now you as a burnout adult with no job and no life experience have zero education and can only resort to calling them pigs to make your sad pathetic life feel a little better
    Keep guessing fat pig. You're 37 with no career but claim you're retired from the force but you were laid off because you were one of the useless ones.

SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the dude got into an accident or something and when seeing the cop, he just wanted to get out and probably explain the situation. I imagine its hard as **** to hear the cop when its right by the freeway with cars blazing by.. Yeah not smart of him to get out holding a wallet but the cop shot way too fast when he had no reason to.

Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hadtodoit View Post
    I applaud you for even giving that idiot you're quoting the time of day.

He's either trolling, or one of those guys with a sub 80 IQ who's convinced he's much smarter than he really is. Police officers are just regular people, it's a somewhat conspiracy theory to believe they are all, or mostly, or even largely evil. There are more than a million active police officers and all get filmed constantly, we're obviously going to see mistakes on a daily basis when you put 1,000,000 people in very stressful situations constantly, with the ghetto mentality of the US and the guy you quoted brainwashed into believing that they are bad people and against police and violent situations... you're bound to film sh!tty situations like this. It only feeds into the beliefs of the easily manipulated and not intelligent people. They don't think critically. For the most part, LEO are good people, and no I'm no LEO and don't have any in my family.

I could go on forever, I don't know why I'm wasting time trying to talk with that idiot above. You just have to ignore guys like that. There's no fixing stupid.

How stressful is this situation where an officer has to lie about the law?

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jimagine88 View Post
    How stressful is this situation where an officer has to lie about the law?

This is the exact kind of stupid I'm referring to. There are one million active police offers in duty today. You post a video of some officers doing something wrong, and assume that's how they all are. If you did that to any other group you'd be considered a racist or bigoted. They are the most watch people in the US right now and there are a million of them, there are bound to be incidents where a police officer is in the wrong. Hell, with a million of any type of person, you'll have thousands of videos of people doing the weirdest stuff, were humans. It's concerning that it needs to be explained to you and people like you.

You need help buddy, if you're trolling you should pick other topics and learn to be funny. There's no debate you're going to win over me, the smart people are going to ignore you. Good luck.
    Last edited by Hadtodoit; 03-10-2017 at 07:37 PM.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep guessing fat pig. You're 37 with no career but claim you're retired from the force but you were laid off because you were one of the useless ones.
    You dont get laid off with retired credentials you moron and i guarantee i make more money then you. Im sure youve seen them as ive posted it if you know im retired. Pathetic beta troll

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jnasty53 View Post
    What if the officer hadn't shot so soon and the guy was armed and was planning to attack the officer? Then the mistake would have been not shooting soon enough.
    This ..

If you've been in lethal force training or ever been in a lethal force encounter then you'll understand things better.

You must make up your mind ahead of time. Such as if he does X or Y I will shoot him.

If you wait to assess completely you're likely dead or dying. Period. Action always beats reaction.

Two cops were shot in L.A. recently. The bad guy was being patted down and still drew a firearm and shot them both, killing one and wounding the other.

Action beats reation. If you wait you'll both have a funeral. It's sad but it's the way it is.

Guy got out and had something. Looked to be pointing it at the cop. Not the smartest move.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    I figured your name was leoslayer because your name is Leo and you consider yourself a slayer. It only just occured to me that it might actually be LEO slayer :/

If so, strong name to post ratio.
    I've explained my screen name many times here. Everybody knows my name is Michael. That's been posted many times.

I had a nemesis named Leo about 25yrs ago. My first online name was Leoslayer in regards to this guy named Leo.

I would never harm anyone without a very good reason. Defense of myself or others or in execution of my duties.

But that being said if a cop ever killed my child like that kid with the Wii remote who just answered the door. You can best believe that cop would die. I would have zero remorse and zero hesitation.

This is the exact kind of stupid I'm referring to. There are one million active police offers in duty today. You post a video of some officers doing something wrong, and assume that's how they all are. If you did that to any other group you'd be considered a racist or bigoted. They are the most watch people in the US right now and there are a million of them, there are bound to be incidents where a police officer is in the wrong. Hell, with a million of any type of person, you'll have thousands of videos of people doing the weirdest stuff, were humans. It's concerning that it needs to be explained to you and people like you.

You need help buddy, if you're trolling you should pick other topics and learn to be funny. There's no debate you're going to win over me, the smart people are going to ignore you. Good luck.
    Quote where I wrote all officers are bad. I'm not going to act like police officers are these mystical angels that come save the day. They are regular people that fuk up and abuse the power vested in them. Are you upset with that idea? Good luck.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Leo youre not a low test beta like these other cucks

Got to ask what did you see in person or dashcam video that made you think this way? Sincere question.

Lol hope not misc been in news enough
    I posted two things that happened to me personally. I also posted what happened to my attorney. A man who teaches legal ethics at Campbell Law School.

Google Hoyt Tessener letter and read it.

My handicapped brother was railroaded and spent six months in prison.

I never believed the stories about cops doing this stuff till it happened to me.

I'll also tell you something else. The media has it wrong they don't target black folks. They target poor folks. Because most of the time poor folks don't have either the ability and or the knowledge to be able to legally fight back.

You know how often I see a work truck with a ladder pulled over? Or some older car? It's disproportionate compared to BMW or new Accords. I'm not talking in bad parts of Raleigh. I'm talking about in Cary.

Phuck I've even called the cops twice myself and I was the one who got in trouble don't even get me started on Ex part DVPO hearings.

The system is way more messed up than most people know.

I don't drink smoke or do drugs. I've never committed a crime other than speeding or less serious traffic infractions and yet 95% of my interactions with cops has been negative.

Why is that?

Quote where I wrote all officers are bad. I'm not going to act like police officers are these mystical angels that come save the day. They are regular people that fuk up and abuse the power vested in them. Are you upset with that idea? Good luck.
    and I quote:

Pig still screaming "Let me see your hands!" after he already shot the guy. Maybe the pig needs glasses if he can't see his hands.

Why is the pig screaming don't move? Doesn't he know when you're shot you have to fight to stay alive?

Brb, show your hands - gets shot for showing hands
    brb, don't move - starts calling out to the guy "Sir! Sir" expecting a response

brb, get shot again for moving lips

these fat fuks are not physically nor mentally prepared to be officers.
    Calling officers, usually respectable people pigs non stop. In other posts you insult all police multiple times. Short term memory there. Nobody claimed they are mystical angels, there's a middle ground between mystical angels and "pigs". "they abuse the power vested in them" in fact most of the time they don't.

People who become police officers aren't special. They get diarrhea like everyone else after eating a dozen donuts and 5 cups of coffee. They get power trips and think they are above the law when given a badge, gun, squad car, and a uniform.
    Does that sound like you saying they are bad people? Lol, it does. You just generalized all of them and can't stop calling them pigs, saying they go out and eat tons of donuts. Dude do you even hear yourself, you're easily manipulated.

Some do, yes, I don't have the energy to explain the numbers thing to you again. I don't need luck, very well off.

and I quote:

Calling officers, usually respectable people pigs non stop. In other posts you insult all police multiple times. Short term memory there. Nobody claimed they are mystical angels, there's a middle ground between mystical angels and "pigs". "they abuse the power vested in them" in fact most of the time they don't.

Does that sound like you saying they are bad people? Lol, it does. You just generalized all of them and can't stop calling them pigs, saying they go out and eat tons of donuts. Dude do you even hear yourself, you're easily manipulated.

Some do, yes, I don't have the energy to explain the numbers thing to you again. I don't need luck, very well off.
    You may be well off for a high school dropout but you're dumb as rocks. I call the guy in the video a fat pig, not all officers, are you dense? Are all people in this world bad? Are all people in this world good? Again, quote where I said all officers are bad.

I also called dhawks a fat pig.

You may be well off for a high school dropout but you're dumb as rocks. I call the guy in the video a fat pig, are you dense? Are all people in this world bad? Are all people in this world good? Again, quote where I said all officers are bad.

I also called dhawks a fat pig.
    I didn't even look through the whole thread, just the last page, and literally I just showed you. You said police are people who abuse their power.

Is abusing power a good or bad thing? I think most might say it's bad, yeah? Catching on?

Therefore you suggested they are bad people?

I can say it slower lol. Who's dumb? Saying they all abuse their power, combined with calling them pigs, using donut jokes.. why are you even defending yourself here, it's clear what you think. Nobody would be calling you out if you simply said "yes, some police are bad but overall they are good. Sometimes some will abuse power, most dont" like any normal person. You are the cause for the ciriticism you're getting.

edit: I need to follow my own advice and stop replying to you. Agree to disagree brah

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No surprise that the pigs are out here to defend their fellow pigs. I like how a lot of them are saying that they are stressed out but if you're that scared of confrontation then you should find another career. Pigs also need to work on their communication skills and ability to discern a real threat from a non threat.
    Last edited by JD805; 03-10-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    Exactly. People who become cops aren't special, they're humans and anything involving humans won't be perfect. Most officers will do their best to make the right decision based on the information they have at the time. Most officers are good people just trying to their job well and get home.

Obviously power trips happen, I've seen em, we've all seen em. This happens. I'll even agree plenty of times cops think they're above the law. Ranging from rolling stop signs, speeding to any number of things. However, I don't think ANY police officer thinks they are so above the law they can get away with murder though, or that they purposely shoot someone knowing it's wrong but thinking they will get away with it.
    When you a good cop see another cop abuse his power do you call him out on it?

Do you report it to your superiors?

If you see a cop break the law is it not your duty to arrest him? I mean you took an oath to enforce the law right?

Stannis Swolebrathian L0rdHumongous's Avatar
    L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So if I'm ever in a vehicle accident with another motorist I risk getting shot by the cops if I get out to check while they're on the scene?

Originally Posted by L0rdHumongous View Post
    So if I'm ever in a vehicle accident with another motorist I risk getting shot by the cops if I get out to check while they're on the scene?
    Critical thinking: 0

No... clearly that's not what the video implies.

Clearly the video is a one off, abnormal scenario, clearly that's why there's a giant controvercial thread on it, clearly that's why it's on youtube.

Clearly this doesn't imply whatsoever that you can't get out of your car or if you do you just immediately get shot....?

Clearly the issue here is that there was something black in his hands he was fumbling with

Chris. It's so sad people with this level of thinking get to breed. Yes the cop pulled the trigger way too fast but oh my god you guys.. how do you even bring yourself to post what you just posted. How did you type that up and even have a thought for a second that's what the reality is.

Shootin' and scootin' Woogiefied's Avatar
    Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I always refer to this video whenever people say what they would do in a cops place. Watch the video and be truthful with yourself, see how you do.

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you bros are crazy. so you also think its ok for a tow truck driver to shoot someone who gets out of their car? ....na...
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where exactly was this guy shot?

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    When you a good cop see another cop abuse his power do you call him out on it?

Do you report it to your superiors?

If you see a cop break the law is it not your duty to arrest him? I mean you took an oath to enforce the law right?
    If I see a situation escalating to the point of an officer abusing his/her power, I'm obviously there so I intervene before it gets out of hand. I've been told to do stuff that was borderline and gotten into disagreements before as well, never ended up badly though. I've never had a situation get out of hand before it was controllable. I have gone to calls where I disagree with the handling officer's judgement, but that's not my investigation and not my call to make.

I have confronted supervisors before about issues, yes.

I've never seen an officer do something that's an arrestable offense really. Officers obviously have discretion as to what laws we enforce (most of the time). We don't give tickets to every traffic offense we see. I basically only give tickets if they completely run a stop sign going 20mph+, nearly hit someone, do something super unsafe. I don't always stop completely at stop signs when I'm in my personal vehicle off duty, so I'm not going to give someone a ticket for doing something I do daily. While working if I'm not on the way to an important call, I try to obey all traffic laws. If there is an important call though, we aren't always authorized to go "code 3" but it will still be an urgent call, so yes I've rolled stop signs and the such. Not going to arrest/cite myself obviously..... So this applies when I see other officers violate traffic laws as well. Plenty of times though I've seen officers that drive around recklessly get called out in briefing or in private.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

I didn't even look through the whole thread, just the last page, and literally I just showed you. You said police are people who abuse their power.

Is abusing power a good or bad thing? I think most might say it's bad, yeah? Catching on?

Therefore you suggested they are bad people?

I can say it slower lol. Who's dumb? Saying they all abuse their power, combined with calling them pigs, using donut jokes.. why are you even defending yourself here, it's clear what you think. Nobody would be calling you out if you simply said "yes, some police are bad but overall they are good. Sometimes some will abuse power, most dont" like any normal person. You are the cause for the ciriticism you're getting.

edit: I need to follow my own advice and stop replying to you. Agree to disagree brah
    AGRyan seemed to have understood what I was saying.

I said PEOPLE... you know, human beings? They get power trips and think they are above the law when given a gun, badge, etc. You see this with judges, politicians, etc. It's fine to criticize politicians but god forbid someone criticize a police officer, aka A PERSON/Human being that was sworn to serve and protect.

I haven't met every officer to say majority are good. Majority of the people in this world are crooked, what makes a person become such an angel when they sign up for a job as a LE?

Take the pigs dick out your line of sight and you'll see what Im saying.

SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SydneyJunkie View Post
    Where exactly was this guy shot?
    Abdomen it looks like

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I see a situation escalating to the point of an officer abusing his/her power, I'm obviously there so I intervene before it gets out of hand. I've been told to do stuff that was borderline and gotten into disagreements before as well, never ended up badly though. I've never had a situation get out of hand before it was controllable. I have gone to calls where I disagree with the handling officer's judgement, but that's not my investigation and not my call to make.

I've never seen an officer do something that's an arrestable offense really. Officers obviously have discretion as to what laws we enforce (most of the time). We don't give tickets to every traffic offense we see. I basically only give tickets if they completely run a stop sign going 20mph+, nearly hit someone, do something super unsafe. I don't always stop completely at stop signs when I'm in my personal vehicle off duty, so I'm not going to give someone a ticket for doing something I do daily. While working if I'm not on the way to an important call, I try to obey all traffic laws. If there is an important call though, we aren't always authorized to go "code 3" but it will still be an urgent call, so yes I've rolled stop signs and the such. Not going to arrest/cite myself obviously..... So this applies when I see other officers violate traffic laws as well. Plenty of times though I've seen officers that drive around recklessly get called out in briefing or in private.
    yeah you always seem reasonable. one thing i've noticed with younger cops is they are more realistic and less autistic/full retard than the older ones. is that how younger cops always are and as they age they turn into pieces of chit? or is this next generation actually being reasonable/legitimately trying to do good? and in 20 years all the garbage cops will be gone/retired for good and the new generation will comprise 100% of the force?

female cops are always total bitches tho, regardless of age. i think its a complex they have/daddy issues/feminist problems.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    you bros are crazy. so you also think its ok for a tow truck driver to shoot someone who gets out of their car? ....na...
    Why do you insist on making irrational and idiot comparisons. Tow truck drivers, armored car drivers, non have the same legal status as police do you moron. Just stop

Registered User TheSeriousOne92's Avatar
    TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey OP, I know this is going to sound crazy but I recognize u from the gym and recognize the locker room ur in. Dead serious.

Why do you insist on making irrational and idiot comparisons. Tow truck drivers, armored car drivers, non have the same legal status as police do you moron. Just stop
    bottom line tho, fearing for your life is fearing for your life, regardless of job. are you saying a tow truck driver can't think the guy getting out of his car has a gun in his hand? cuz facts are fact, reality doesnt change based off job.

so a cop can fear for his life when a guy gets out with something in his hand, but someone else can't? then it really wasnt legitimate in the first place. reality doesnt change based off job.

it cant go both ways. its all or nothing.

SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheSeriousOne92 View Post
    Hey OP, I know this is going to sound crazy but I recognize u from the gym and recognize the locker room ur in. Dead serious.
    say hello next time you see me.

Registered User TheSeriousOne92's Avatar
    TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Boston right?

That's fair and reasonable.

All people want is for cops to act reasonably, to remember they are public servants first. And to be held properly accountable for crimes.

I am glad I survived my encounters with law enforcement so far. I could have been easily shot with my last real one and could have killed the cop due to duel mistaken identity. I did wind up with 6 pistols about two feet from my face. I'm glad they didn't kill me.

For the record I have zero issue with that incident or with the police putting pistols in my face. That was a positive encounter. I'm very thankful that I didn't kill one of them.