Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do the hard right israelis hate all muzzys or just arabs?

also you mad i used to bone an orthodox girl a while back?

whats your opinion of hard line orthodox jews hating on israel in london?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CremePie18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyKappa View Post
    If you're not Jewish it will be hard. And expensive

No I've never been to Jordan
    Why
    Mods change sig crew
    Mods are virgins crew
    NEGS mods on sight crew
    NEGS women on sight crew
    NEGS cuppers on sight
    Most miscers couldn’t fight sleep crew
    Can’t be touched crew
    Black from the waist down crew
    Clever crew

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    do the hard right israelis hate all muzzys or just arabs?

also you mad i used to bone an orthodox girl a while back?

whats your opinion of hard line orthodox jews hating on israel in london?
    They hate pretty much everyone
    Yes, but because you're my competition
    I think it's ridiculous but at the same time I could care less

Originally Posted by CremePie18 View Post
    Why
    Won't be "hard" but being Jewish definitely helps. If you were Jewish you could get a free trip, all included actually.

And I've never been to Lebanon because I still wouldn't feel safe to go there

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feels very bad obviously. Hopefully won't happen.
    do you think Israel has the right to exist as the state they are in? Muslims and Jews were living peacefully,until Israel was created then the conflict just escalated.
    tapout crew

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)

Idk what that means
    Are you in the JIDF
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by youngbuck88 View Post
    do you think Israel has the right to exist as the state they are in? Muslims and Jews were living peacefully,until Israel was created then the conflict just escalated.
    Depends, do you think the USA has the right to exist as the state it is in? Native Americans were living peacefully, until the USA was created, then the conflict just escalated.

All nations are founded on bloodshed my friend. Undoing any nation once formed isn't feasible, especially since in the case of Israel, it is the only safe haven for the Jewish people.

Dealing with abstract ideas such as "whether a nation has a right to exist" is entirely unhelpful. Nobody has a right to exist, existence is a gift freely given, and fiercely defended henceforth.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what do you think is the solution to the palestine/israel conflict? do you think enaging in a two state solution where its mandatory for an elected palestinian president to acknowledge israels right to exist and to work together in anti terrorism activities or do do you think the palestinians and israeli hard right (who as far as i know are in charge) are too far gone for this to be a possibility?

how come israelis are hotter than orthodox girls even though some orthodox girls are pretty hot?

also recently ive heard those muslims going to jerusalem for pilgrimages have been getting a lot less hassle from the army and defence forces and so forth in the recent past compared to maybe 5-10 years ago (can only speak of those with british passports), do the jewish population feel nervous or paranoid when large groups of pilgrims come, regardless of age?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Depends, do you think the USA has the right to exist as the state it is in? Native Americans were living peacefully, until the USA was created, then the conflict just escalated.

All nations are founded on bloodshed my friend. Undoing any nation once formed isn't feasible, especially since in the case of Israel, it is the only safe haven for the Jewish people.

Dealing with abstract ideas such as "whether a nation has a right to exist" is entirely unhelpful. Nobody has a right to exist, existence is a gift freely given, and fiercely defended henceforth.
    I dont agree with the extermination of Native Indians.Id rather live the way they to be honest. I dont take sides,but why the fook can we not unite and live in peace.How hard is it to ****ing come to terms.My god,their god,this god.Who the fook cares. I just cant believe people think the way they do man.
    tapout crew

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post

What do you mean it's the only safe haven for the Jewish people? I seriously never understood this talking point. Could you please elaborate?
    Kindness is all that matters in life

Originally Posted by Burgerbuger View Post
    What do you mean it's the only safe haven for the Jewish people? I seriously never understood this talking point. Could you please elaborate?
    Jews see anyone who is not born under a Jewish family as a gentile,meaning you are all slaves and we are serving them,aka globalism(new world order).This is a 12,000 year old doctrine,known as the pyramid. Its going to fail.Just look at America today. The plan is against the nature of living,it will not go too far,we outnumber them.
    tapout crew

gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to interfere but strong BS answers from OP.. mainly on first page
    עם הנצח לא מפחד מדרך ארוכה

gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jews see anyone who is not born under a Jewish family as a gentile,meaning you are all slaves and we are serving them,aka globalism(new world order).This is a 12,000 year old doctrine,known as the pyramid. Its going to fail.Just look at America today. The plan is against the nature of living,it will not go too far,we outnumber them.
    What does that have to do with what ZenBowman wrote?
    Throughout history Jews were oppressed because of their race and religion therefore they need a state for themselves.

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I disagree with the notion that the creation of Israel escalated the conflict. The conflict was very present before the creation of Israel. In fact, the conflict is what caused the war for independence that would lead to the establishment of Israel.

The reality is that as long as the majority of the world believes in the Holy Land, there will be conflict in the Holy Land.

I'd argue that the establishment of Israel made the conflict less intense that it would have been... There's almost 2(?) million Muslims living in Israel, most of them have much better lives than they would if they lived in one of the neighboring countries (which is what Palestine would probably look like if Israel was never established). More freedom, less conflict, better technology, etc. Look at what's happening in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. And those are insignificant territories in the islam. So just think about what would have happened in Jerusalem if a 1st world government didn't exist there.
    Last edited by SkinnyKappa; 02-21-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Originally Posted by gadiper View Post
    What does that have to do with what ZenBowman wrote?
    It doesn't,im just putting out some facts.They see us as slaves,they will get what they deserve,within time.
    Last edited by youngbuck88; 02-21-2017 at 11:10 AM.
    tapout crew

It doesn't,im just putting out some facts.They us as slaves,they will get what they deserve,within time.
    You better spend your energy on something more productive, like masturbating.

ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post
    Free Palestine
    well imaganitaion is free, no doubt
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

Sorry to interfere but strong BS answers from OP.. mainly on first page
    Then call me out on it.

Though it depends where you live really for some of those answers. Are you from Tel Aviv?

You better spend your energy on something more productive, like masturbating.

Better get out soon as you can son,because you only have America backing you up,which is in the brink of collapse. The whole world is against you.

Im out,before i hurt anyone elses feelings with the truth. Such a sad brainwashed society we live in today.
    tapout crew

Better get out soon as you can son,because you only have America backing you up,which is in the brink of collapse. The whole world is against you.

Im out,before i hurt anyone elses feelings with the truth. Such a sad brainwashed society we live in today.
    See my answer before you leave.

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated

anonymous
    am yisroel chai

fuk all the salty goyim itt

we have nukes now. you mad?

ששש בלי דמעות, רק חלומות Mullahz218's Avatar
    Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm Sephardic, generally looked down upon by the Ashkenazis for obvious reasons but it's nothing major (no civil wars or anything)
    "Better to run than curse the road"

EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Im Lebanese with a lot of Israeli friends.
    f*k political and religious infighting.

but Druze are evil no doubt

Originally Posted by EnforcerOTF View Post

Its the religion thats causing all the problem.
    tapout crew

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated
    @gadiper I didn't mean that we hate blacks, we really don't hate anyone (not even Muslims), but in the north there is definitely slight racism towards blacks. The elephant in the room is that we aren't ecstatic about all the new Ethiopians living around us, or all the refugees that came into the country in recent years.. also anything "blacker" is seen as somewhat intimidating by the general population.

This isn't any different from any other country or area that's predominantly caucasian. The same sentiment is felt where I live in the US.

Originally Posted by Mullahz218 View Post
    Spoiler!
    wtf is this

Originally Posted by EnforcerOTF View Post

Depends on how religious the druze is

4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are your Thoughts on Muslims, netanyahu, Trump?
    Follows Chestbrah's training routine crew

Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @gadiper I didn't mean that we hate blacks, we really don't hate anyone (not even Muslims), but in the north there is definitely slight racism towards blacks. The elephant in the room is that we aren't ecstatic about all the new Ethiopians living around us, or all the refugees that came into the country in recent years.. also anything "blacker" is seen as somewhat intimidating by the general population.

This isn't any different from any other country or area that's predominantly caucasian. The same sentiment is felt where I live in the US.

wtf is this

Depends on how religious the druze is
    lmao, people in israel fking hate blacks(who aren't jews)

I don't know anyone who hates Blacks. Where you rednecks live?

Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mullahz218 View Post
    lmao, people in israel fking hate blacks(who aren't jews)
    Not just black, but they look down on anyone who isnt Jewish. I've been to Israel twice and loved it the whole time, but the only complaint I have was the majority of the Israelis had a superior attitude. My god though.... the HBB there are unbelievable. They're everywhere.

I don't know anyone who hates Blacks. Where you rednecks live?
    anywhere but Florentin? lol