Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Yes. If you're stupid enough to try and make a political statement against the most powerful man in the world then you can suffer the consequences. Why should he just sit back and let his family take shots when they didn't do anything wrong? Why should she suffer because they don't like her father?
    Because this is America not North Korea you stupid fuk, the president shouldn't be harassing businesses just because they did something he doesn't like. There should be a clear separation from his presidency and the business affairs his children are involved in if you care at all about the integrity of the office.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by DeAndreHopkins View Post
    This show was intended for Hillary's America, as are fukk tons of other shows and movies coming out this year. They won't stop pumping them out either and the rust belt will be redder than Jared Fogle's azzhole. Forget the midterms, that's been out of reach since November 9th.
    Homeland used to be decent, but this season has Madame President and the main terrorist is an Alt Right nazi frog peddler instead of the usual Peaceful muzzie bad guys

BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by albeezy512 View Post
    IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A REFLECTION ON YOU! Its not talking about all white people. They aren't going to name it "dear some white people"
    How about they name it "Dear Racists" instead of lumping all white people as racists?

BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    im not sure why "blackface" or "whiteface" are racist
    I believe blackface had a racial connotation in the old days where people would make their faces black to mock black people. The malicious and original use of it is from a different time. I agree that maybe we should avoid blackface today because it is possibly offensive. Where Netflix fuked up is by devoting an entire series to pointing out the faults/racial misdeeds of "white people". In reality, not all white people are racist and most of the ones who aren't are (clearly) likely to be offended by the nature of this series.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dear People Preaching at Me and Sermonising to me.

Fck off!

Girl in the video is cute though. I would absolutely help her bring black and white closer than ever before.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    95.2% dislike

UK and ireland netflix channel, 98.4% dislike

People cancelling in droves

Was it you string bean? Turn around and say it again.

WHAT, WHAT, hey, WHAT?
    Last edited by Newbtime; 02-09-2017 at 12:06 AM.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No more Netflix for me.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looked at his twitter profile, he clearly hates white people.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    meanwhile; the dislike ratio continues to grow and comments are deleted left and right?
    Yeah, its the internet where everything is an outrage, everything is treasonous, everything calls for a protest or a boycott and everyone that disagrees with you needs to be punched/shot/kicked out of the country/killed. Its not an accomplishment/compliment to be in-line with the thought process of crowds like that.

and you can justify it all you want. I'm more than certain those SJW's feel just as passionate (and can make equally compelling justifications) about the things they're triggered over as you do.

besides, Its a stupid TV show based off of a movie that already exists

IDK, maybe I'm probably getting too old for this chit (the "internet world") Its as if people log on just to bitch about chit. Whether its trump and his twitter tirades, "patriotically correct" conservatives that are always looking for something to be triggered over to boycott or its the "politically correct" SJW thinking people need to die because they do not think like they do. i'm just sick of all of it.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Qong View Post
    I don't know the origins of blackface or other colored-face but I doubt that they are racist.

Originally Posted by BBCon View Post
    I believe blackface had a racial connotation in the old days where people would make their faces black to mock black people. The malicious and original use of it is from a different time. I agree that maybe we should avoid blackface today because it is possibly offensive. Where Netflix fuked up is by devoting an entire series to pointing out the faults/racial misdeeds of "white people". In reality, not all white people are racist and most of the ones who aren't are (clearly) likely to be offended by the nature of this series.
    basically this,

it was during a time when black people weren't allowed in cinema so they'd paint the faces of white actors black and portrayed them as overly exaggerated caricatures of black people, or basically stupid dopey comic relief drunkards.

T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Called them to cancel my membership, the reaction of the woman on the phone was worth it.

Dear Black People: White people ended slavery.
    Dear Black People: Google Arab slave trade.
    Dear Black People: Africans Sold Africans Into Slavery.
    Dear Black People: Slavery still exists in Africa.
    Powerlifting Crew

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by T_O_N_Y View Post
    Called them to cancel my membership, the reaction of the woman on the phone was worth it.
    pls cliff the conversation hehehehe
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RmBoyos View Post
    pls cliff the conversation hehehehe
    Basically said "It appears Netflix is race baiting with the new series "Dear White People", I cannot support this kind of behavior with my membership fees.", she was not sure what to say (ummmm, hmmmmm, ok), asked me if I would hold to talk to her manager, the manager explained to me how much they appreciate my business, I actually went on to have a 2-3 minute conversation with the guy, was a decent fellow, he didn't directly agree with me (I'm sure these calls are recorded) but I could tell he understood my side, he said they have received other calls regarding this and are "looking into it"....

I really wanted to troll them hard and be an a$shole but don't want to push people further away like the lefties do.
    Powerlifting Crew

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this rise in collectivism by the left is only going to push white people in the same direction (you can already see it starting with the alt-right)

then chits gonna hit the fan eventually, because when has collectivism ever ended positively

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a Netflix subscriber, I take offense with this:

Yes, that is The OA, and that is a school shooting being stopped through the power of interpretative dance. Fremdschaden that palpable should be illegal.

So really, I take issue with the overall sh*t-tier quality of the majority of Netflix originals, which are starting to dominate their releases at the expense of anything half-decent.

Regarding the "Dear White People," there is a growing problem of a social double standard in so-called progressive thinking where individualized, national identification for general ethnic groups is increasingly becoming adopted, whereas all white people are increasingly being lumped together as this homogeneous culture that is either all or nothing. Not only are all white people being generalized, they are then chastised and mocked for being generalized. Perhaps because I was raised properly, I know it's wrong to assume all black people are [X], all Asian people are from China, or all Latinos are Mexican; when you actually look up what is considered "white" or "Caucasian," or even who identifies as what in this ethnically confused world of ours, you have to see how equally asinine it is to treat such a diverse range of cultures, and yet, appearances under an umbrella. To that end, it becomes quite understandable that after a while of being under the agreement that we acknowledge the differences of subgroups in other ethnicities, the same would be true for white people as well. After all, the Irish were labeled and treated as "white Africans," and all throughout American history, fellow "white" were discriminated against for being culturally different.

In concerns with the Netflix trailer in question, the white people wearing blackface knew perfectly well what they were doing, they weren't doing a "black Peter" in Europe, and were being racially insensitive c*nts at best, with racist intentions with the worst of them. That said, I don't know how you make an entire television series about a few ignorant, dumbass frats who couldn't think of something normal for a Halloween costume, either, and personally I think that a talent like David Chappelle who is well versed at race related humor everyone can get a laugh out of could do what this series intends to accomplish in one sketch, and actually do it well. I think it's reasonable to assume that there are certainly more white people who recognize that those few people were either racist or blissfully ignorant; just look at all the self-hating white people act like they personally owned slaves and also jump all over the blackface costumes to project them to the front page. To wit, there is a fine line between social reprimand and stoking a fire that is only going to end up encouraging asshats to keep this up to get a rise because now they know it works, which really takes us all back decades as a society who should be coming together.

As far as protesting Netflix goes, be it through cancellations or angry emails and tweets, despite what I said above, I say, "go ahead." Seriously. Not even if people personally are offended, but because it's f*cking dumb. I mean, christ on a biscuit, Netflix, get you collective sh*t together for once in your sodding existence already:
    Spoiler!

And in broader strokes, it's high time they need stop pissing away money on every indie, hipster original pile of dreck that leaves a skidmark across their desks and have some standards. Put some of that cash into attaining newer seasons sooner; if you're going to have less, at least have more quality instead of devolving into a haven for youtuber-level rubbish. Netflix would serve better as distributors first because they are sh*t-hits-the-fan producers... maybe "Dear White People" is their Black Springtime For Hitler?

TL;DR -
    Dear Netflix People
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Alt-Right Dickheads Bravely Cancel Their Netflix Subscriptions Over Dear White People"

http://gizmodo.com/alt-right-dickhea...scr-1792149955

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by C Project View Post
    Eh, I could see why people might get a little pissy. And yes, the origins are racist. I doubt the people doing it are aware of that, nor do I think legislation should be passed to prevent it. It's Halloween for **** sake.

Trigger warning for Rocker1

Spoiler!
    I don't see an issue with dressing up as someone from another race for Halloween. Like Lil Wayne in this case or a Michael Jordan costume.

Dressing up as Trayvon Martin after being shot obviously crosses a line though and the intentions aren't good or funny.

Snakin down your chimney InVentive44's Avatar
    InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    "Alt-Right Dickheads Bravely Cancel Their Netflix Subscriptions Over Dear White People"

http://gizmodo.com/alt-right-dickhea...scr-1792149955
    NYPat, Gizmodo really? You're news sources grow more far left every day. Tell me with the title "Alt-Right Dickheads Bravely Cancel Their Netflix Subscriptions Over Dear White People" they aren't trying race baiting?

You're a vile piece of chit.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    canceled, though tbh i've been meaning to for a while anyway since they have no content now
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm curious how Netflix feels and responds to all this. Are they worried about losing a few subscriptions (I say a few but I don't really know how many, I guess a couple hundred thousand would hurt them), or are they getting more positive press and perhaps subscriptions from liberals. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    this rise in collectivism by the left is only going to push white people in the same direction (you can already see it starting with the alt-right)

then chits gonna hit the fan eventually, because when has collectivism ever ended positively
    The lunatic left has begun normalizing racism, fascism and even Nazism by reducing these terms to mean anyone who hurts their feelings. They no longer carry any serious meaning and are used on otherwise normal people who simply have differing views.
    Trump/DeSantis 2024

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InVentive44 View Post
    NYPat, Gizmodo really? You're news sources grow more far left every day. Tell me with the title "Alt-Right Dickheads Bravely Cancel Their Netflix Subscriptions Over Dear White People" they aren't trying race baiting?

You're a vile piece of chit.
    Maybe you should delete your bb.com account because you saw something on it you didn't like.

Stay safe brah.

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of reaction does netflix expect with a title like that? Beyond that the trailer is pretty horrible anyways.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FYI, George Soros invested a sh!tload of $$$$ into Netflix, so this is no surprise. The whole online video market is becoming a SJW heaven.

Dumb move for netflix though considering how critical subscriptions are to their bottom-line.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by albeezy512 View Post
    lol what? just because the right wing SJWs are disliking a video on youtube? Honestly can someone who actually WATCHED the video tell me whats so offensive about it? If black people had a history of throwing baby powder on their faces and then a TV show named "Dear Black People" made this video, I wouldn't be offended.
    The double standard is the problem here. I dont give two ****s about this show's premise, but I hate hypocrisy and double standards.

TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This is one of the writers. Doesn't he have the face a person that would allow you to bang his wife?

His Twitter is loaded with cuck SJW white hating stuff.

adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kinda surprised with this whole ordeal. I thought only liberals got offended by political incorrectness, guess there are snowflakes on both sides.

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And yet Netflix subscriptions are soaring and expected to reach 100 million by March next month.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-38672837

Is there anything Alt-Right snowflakes don't whine about these days?

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rocker1 View Post
    And yet Netflix subscriptions are soaring and expected to reach 100 million by March next month.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-38672837

Is there anything Alt-Right snowflakes don't whine about these days?
    thats from almost 3 weeks ago talking about how they gambled removing some content to add new, which they have done since it's inception

the DWP title was announced yesterday

dumb mother **** no wonder youre red

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    thats from almost 3 weeks ago talking about how they gambled removing some content to add new, which they have done since it's inception

the DWP title was announced yesterday

dumb mother **** no wonder youre red
    All the new growth is from outside the US.

Netflix HOPED to get 5 million new customers last year and got 7+ more because of international marketing.

Couple snowflakes whining in the US means NOTHING to them