Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaronstamp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    It's a simple excel formula.

Excel is something you could learn on youtube and you probably already have it on your pc.

The good thing about excel is that almost every company in the world uses it, but not everyone can use it beyond the point of simple data entry.

Therefore almost every company wants someone who can use excel well. They call these people analysts.

Best part is, the bosses of the analysts have no idea how to use excel.

Here is an example of what you can do with excel:

Lmao very true. My first job was a business analyst and I learned how to code in VBA for Excel Applets, immediately got a Sr. position after a year. Moved to a different company and this is a big part of what I do nowadays...

Excel isn't replaceable - the potential for applets and data maneuvering is really limited to the user ability only!

NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IFBBjudge View Post
    function *******Radar() {
    var op = "*******";
    if(op == *******) {
    return "Op is a *******";
    } else {
    return "Op is still a *******";
    }
    }
    fixed you peasant

var op = "*******";
    if(op == "*******") return "Op is a *******";
    }
    we are Anonmouse
    we are Region
    forgive and forget
    Expecto Patrolum
    inb4 pWally

StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NattyOverlord View Post
    fixed you peasant

var op = "*******";
    if(op == "*******") return "Op is a *******";
    }
    I fixed it for you *******.

var op = "*******";
    if(op === "*******") return "Op is a *******";
    }
    *United States Space Force Vet*

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Drips617

extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StiffSproles View Post
    I fixed it for you *******.

var op = "*******";
    if(op === "*******") return "Op is a *******";
    }

fixed

var op = "*******";
    if(op ==== "*******") return "Op is a *******";
    *Voices opinion without fear of being negged crew*

*SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 Crew*

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Sounds like a lot of never ending work.

Why not just be a 'business analyst' and earn 63k making pivot tables in Excel? LOL.
    This is what I started off at but at a higher amount though if you figure is in pounds then it's around $100k USD. But most sw devs with 5 exp can make that.

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Man, web dev seems like a versatile field. Is it flexible enough to do remotely? I dream of doing something in IT where I'm hired at a company and live in a different country..like Ukraine. Live there and get paid in dollars. Pobably happen in fantasy tho lol..

What sort of roles?
    If it's that easy to do remotely then they can outsource to some poverty ******* in india.

Also lol at independent front end dev. Better have back end skills or be a full stack dev if you want to succeed.

And JS is terrible but they keep extending it for some reason. They should just kill that chit off though but because a lot of people have experience with it the damn thing continues to survive and grow.
    wait wut

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by extendlol View Post
    fixed

var op = "*******";
    uh, no.
    ʙ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ✭ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aaronstamp View Post
    Lmao very true. My first job was a business analyst and I learned how to code in VBA for Excel Applets, immediately got a Sr. position after a year. Moved to a different company and this is a big part of what I do nowadays...

Excel isn't replaceable - the potential for applets and data maneuvering is really limited to the user ability only!
    Indeed.

Vlookup takes 5 minutes to learn and you can apply it easily.

Learn how to make some stupid basic macros and holy ****, people think you're an Excel god. You get even more "credibility" if you know how to use Excel's keyboard shortcuts so that way people are mindblown.

StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by extendlol View Post
    fixed

var op = "*******";
    lmao.

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Drips617

1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am thinking of starting a side business doing web stuff.

The idea I have is cold approaching local businesses with a simple website that I have already designed and is ready to go live upon purchase of domain name, via a premium but re-useable WP template.

I figure if I design them to look just like their shopfronts this will get the hard sell.

Then bill them a monthly fee to keep site up, fix any problems, etc.

Price them depending what they do so say $250 for a barbers vs $2000 for a lawyer upfront, then $25/month vs $200/month for monthly upkeep.

Pricing will probably be hardest but will research.

Worth it? I can setup a WP site in about 2 hours from install to completion.

The hardest part I think would be businesses who want to change their content every day.

Too sweet to be sour OriginalHawk's Avatar
    OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OriginalHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1outof10beta View Post
    I am thinking of starting a side business doing web stuff.

The idea I have is cold approaching local businesses with a simple website that I have already designed and is ready to go live upon purchase of domain name, via a premium but re-useable WP template.

I figure if I design them to look just like their shopfronts this will get the hard sell.

Then bill them a monthly fee to keep site up, fix any problems, etc.

Price them depending what they do so say $250 for a barbers vs $2000 for a lawyer upfront, then $25/month vs $200/month for monthly upkeep.

Pricing will probably be hardest but will research.

Worth it? I can setup a WP site in about 2 hours from install to completion.

The hardest part I think would be businesses who want to change their content every day.
    So you're going to build WP sites but are worried about businesses needing to change content daily? Why are you using WP to begin with other than the fact you don't know any better?
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by OriginalHawk View Post
    So you're going to build WP sites but are worried about businesses needing to change content daily? Why are you using WP to begin with other than the fact you don't know any better?
    Not worried, but I like easy money so the less work the better.

WP is just so easy to scale out especially as you can run so many installs on one reseller server.

FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I live in the midwest, and I'm working my last day at a 43k job. Low pay, but low cost of living, and the benefits are amazing. Going to a 53k job on Monday, benefits are just as good. Will be working with an obscure CMS that nobody knows how to operate. The 90k + comes after having 10 years of experience. I have 3.

changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I make about 95k as a front end developer total comp. Honestly it's not that much money. Dont get me wrong it's a comfortable lifestyle but your not balling until you're making 120k+.

SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XFactah416 View Post
    Indeed.

Vlookup takes 5 minutes to learn and you can apply it easily.

Learn how to make some stupid basic macros and holy ****, people think you're an Excel god. You get even more "credibility" if you know how to use Excel's keyboard shortcuts so that way people are mindblown.
    When I think of Excel I see it as just a norm for anyone who wants to go into any sort of data to just know. However I've heard more and more people who share your opinion. What sort of positions besides data entry would deal exclusively with Excel? Or perhaps internships I should research? Currently majoring in CIS but want to go into data. Ended up getting highest grade in Data Analysis in all classes at University. I'm very proficient in this program

edit: also @aaronstamp

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JPF82 View Post
    bruh you need to come out here on my side of cyber security/dod contracting. dolla dolla billz yall~

Or for you to make more money, project management within cyber security.....then move up to a director position.....then sector director......those can be 200k+ positions.
    Work at a consulting firm with a cybersecurity divison, can confirm

There is a dude here who I am pretty sure is making seven figures with all of his project sales

Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    Work at a consulting firm with a cybersecurity divison, can confirm

There is a dude here who I am pretty sure is making seven figures with all of his project sales
    how would a person switch to the cybersecurity field?

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StiffSproles View Post
    how would a person switch to the cybersecurity field?
    What are you switching over from? Look at job listings and their requirements. Any number of certs are needed so choose which ones you want to obtain. Some of our cybersec techs are on call and work some pretty long hours so you have to determine if you're content with that as well. Our SW project managers earn $250k+ and have established 9-5 hours for the most part. Had I the 15-20yrs experience I'd rather have that job.
    wait wut

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah actually working on this now

Learning c#