chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MuscleTech Amino Build Next Gen/ Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen

Tomorrow I start my new journey for the next few months. I have been taken the Amino Build for the last few weeks, thanks to MuscleTech for letting me give a shot at trying it out. I was looking on the BB shop and saw The Hydroxycut Next Gen and thought I would give it a try. Reading both labels i felt that i could use both at the sametime. My starting workout will be Insanity Asylum In the early morning, This is where i will take the Hydroxycut Next Gen, Evening will be The amino build and will be doing BodyBeast workout. I will upload my pics of myself tommorow, I am also in a local weight loss challenge, so i did have my InBody test done and my stats are as follow.

Weight 261.7Lbs
    Body Fat Mass 49.8lbs
    Dry Lean Mass 56.7lbs
    Total Body Water 155.2lbs
    BMI 32.7%
    percent body fat 19.%

Weigh ins are every 2 weeks, i usually go in on a Sunday, If any are interested and want to follow feel free to, either way ill put my thoughts on the Hydroxycut Next Gen, I already wrote my thoughts on the Amino build, but will also include my thoughts on the 2 being used together, at the same time.

chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yesterday woke up around 6 am, took one dose of Hydroxycut Hardcore Gen (HHNG) About an hour later i was ready to get the workout going, Started with Speed and Agility workout about 45 mins of cardio and floor ladder workout, It says on the bottle it can be used for pre cardio, I really felt the energy throughout my workout, I felt that it did help me in yesterdays workout, I also took another serving, 1 scoop before lunch,

The flavor Fruit Punch was great, the mixability was also great too,

Later at i night i took a dose of Amino Build Next Gen before my evening Bodybeast workout, which was Chest and Tris, Had a great workout with a nice pump as usual on this stuff.
    This morning i took another scoop of HHNG and got to it with Strength with is a kind of like a cardio dumbbell routine. Felt great and no jitters with this stuff, just a got a feeling like i was ready to knock out this workout. I will be doing another scoop of this before lunch. On the bottle is says take before you 2 biggest meals, I usually do my workouts I eat breakfast, always have, so when when taking HHNG before my workout and then eating afterwards is no big deal to me at the moment.

These were my InBody stats from when i weighed in for my local competition.

Last few days have been great, still taking the 1 serving of HHNG in the morning fasted Insanity Asylum workout in the morning, i Bumped it up to 2 servings 1 in the morning workout, and then before lunch, AminonBuild Next Gen I am taking after dinner about an hour before i hit the Body-beast workout. I fell more pumped through the day, I have did this type of routine from august 1st to mid Oct. I did not remember really a pump through the day like i have been having, So a difference taking this stuff so far when it comes to that part, I feel more energized through the day, have no upset stomach taking either, I also still enjoy the taste of both products, I know sometimes taking some other product i do get sick of the flavor after a while.e So we will see down the road, Mixing of the products is great, Workouts are going awesome, Feel great all around. My goal is to be around 240lbs in the first month of taking both of these products and workouts. I will update as much as i can, throughout the week. Any questions feel free to ask.

Meals been pretty bland lately, chicken breast and Jasmine/Basmati rice, sometimes substitute the rice with sweet potato, Chicken breast is great with lemon pepper season, f you have trader joes around you, pick up the Chile Lime seasoning, I try not to use too much on the rice but man it is good, I like a lot of citrus flavor on the chick rice ect. I eat in the Breakfast then lunch, snack and then dinner. HHNG says no take it before 2 biggest meals, no snacks between the 2, so i have the snack before dinner.

The Amino Build Next Gen when I take it around 7ish, I can fall asleep still after weights around 10 to 11, It doesn't keep me up, I was kind of worried about taking it kind of close to bed time, but not effects there for me that is.Thanks for reading.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup, never had any issue with mixability with any of their product line.
    And the amino build has no caffeine, so it surely cannot affect your sleeping behavior

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates me leaving town for a few days a week ago and having a busy schedule i kind of didn't get around to update my log while do my workouts and taking these 2 great supplements, I did my 2 week weigh in this last Sunday, 1/22 lost a total of 5 pounds, which is great in my opinion, I wasn't able to work out with my cardio and weight routine for about 5 of those days, I feel great when taking both of these 2 products, no side effects to report, I take amino build still before my late night workout, I can notice a difference in my veins being more noticeable in the forearms and biceps, I will take a pic of my InBody test to show the difference in 2 weeks. I feel more energetic and not tired throughout the day, I still Take HHNG in the morning before first workout and before lunch about 30 mins prior. At the 1 month mark I will take updated pics also. Any question feel free to ask

AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTMUSCLETECH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Aminobuild Nexgen Energised has helped me when doing morning fasted cardio, and during workouts as having 50mg of caffeine gives you a little boost. As my morning cardio I am often dry, the electrolyte blend is key in keeping the muscles hydrated. A definite stack choice.