Bullnox for President mrericc69's Avatar
    mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Allmax TESTOFX Log

Thanks to FuryHockey and Allmax, I have the opportunity to try out their Test Booster TESTOFX! Started the product this morning, and am looking forward to giving an honest review of my results. I will be updating my log every couple days!

Not only did I get TESTOFX from Allmax, but they also sent me a free shaker, and several samples! If anyone can tell me how to get pictures on here, not just attachments, that would be great.

IMG_4939.JPG

A little backstory to myself; Im 24, 6'0", 193 lbs (as of 1 pm today). I have been lifting weights for 10 years (once hockey started to slow down). I just graduated in May and am now an RN. I lift about 5 days a week and have taken about 4 or 5 test boosters in the past. My current stack consists of a pre-workout, a protein shake post-gym and before bed, and now TESTOFX in the morning.

So lets get this ball rollin! Also, any advice on my lifting split, exercises, etc is greatly appreciated!

Today I lifted Back/Bi:

5 sets Lat Pulldown (3x wide grip, 2x underhand grip)
    3 sets T Bar Rows
    2 sets Barbell Shoulder Shrug
    1 set Dumbell Shoulder Shrug
    3 sets Dumbell Bicep Curl
    3 sets Cable Bicep Curl

Energy was about average today, I would rate it 7/10. Excited to get more lifts logged!
    "It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..."
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=618410343
    Lifting is no longer a hobby, its an addiction

mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, three days in and its been tough to decipher any change other than perhaps a bit of an increase in vascularity. Ive been workin overnights the last two days so my last couple workouts I was draggin a little bit.

Lifted Legs two days ago, and Chest today.
    Leg Day went as usual, my intensity was down a bit d/t the overnight, however my chest and tri pump today was solid.
    Leg Day workout spread was as follows:

4 sets Barbell Squats
    3 sets Barbell Deadlift
    3 sets Leg Extension
    3 sets Standing Cable Hamstring Curl
    3 sets Lunges
    3 sets calf raises
    Also did 15 minutes of abs, and 20 minutes on the bike

Chest Workout Spread:
    4 sets Barbell Bench Press
    3 sets Incline Dumbell Bench Press
    3 sets Standing Barbell One Arm Chest Press
    3 sets Tricep Extension
    2 sets Tricep Kickbacks
    2 sets Dumbell Shoulder Press
    2 sets Smith Machine Shoulder Press

Usually I have my own separate day for Shoulders and Triceps but with Thanksgiving coming up I added it to today.
    In conclusion: Intensity as stated before was a bit lagging, but vascularity appeared to be slightly increased.
    More posts to come in a few days!
    "It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..."

About two weeks in! Definite increases in not only libido, but drive at the gym as well. Able to push through my workout much easier, and have noticed slight increase in reps with my finishing sets, too. So far I am pleased with the product two weeks in.

My workout split last week was after my last post was:
    Legs/Calves/Cardio
    Shoulder-Triceps
    Back/Bi/Abs
    Day off
    Chest/Tri/Abs
    Legs/Calves/Cardi
    Back/Bi
    Day off

More to come!!

About a week left and I have noticed a definite increase in strength, libido, as well as a slight increase in drive, and vascularity.
    Ive put 10 lbs on my squats and deads, increased reps on bench press, and have increased my weight by about 4.5 lbs so far. Even with working overnights I have a stronger desire and drive to get to the gym and power through my workouts, which is definitely appreciated.

At this point, I am pleased with the product, and once the last week is done will consider buying a bottle for another month.

Final post/ Conclusion post coming up this week!

Final Day of TestoFX; overall I am pleased with the product, view the breakdown below:

Drive: definite increase in drive to not only go to the gym, but keep pushing through my workout when fatigued
    Libido: most noticeable increase out of every rating field.
    Strength: did increase on my major sets an average of 10 lbs (BP, Squats, Deads)
    Sleep: noticed no effects in regards to better sleep, however I am not a good person to judge due to my erratic schedule of day shifts and night shifts.
    Weight: I increased my weight by 6 lbs while taking TestoFX for a month. The mirror (and strength gains) tell me that the majority of this weight was muscle as I was eating very clean during this month.
    Would you recommend? I would absolutely recommend trying this product. I have tried several test boosters in the past, and feel this is right up there in my top 5 (if not top 3).

Thank you for following my log and consider trying this product as your next test booster.