sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Bulking on more Carbs or more Red Meat (fat)

I want to bulk up and I don't mind about some fat since I weigh 231lbs. Almost everyone, and I mean it, will ask me if I do weight training. So they don't see fat in me.

Now I want to add more bulk but it seemed that is stopped.

I don't feel like adding more carbs ( I am afraid of insulin resistance) and don't feel like adding red meat every day because of this British study about cancer if you eat more than 70 grams of meat per day.

As for saturated fat --> 1Lt Smimmed milk gives me 10grams and 100grams of olive oil (goes into the salads) gives 14grams = 24 grams saturated fat daily.

I don't feel like upping it even more cause it cannot be good.
    I don't touch sweets, sugar, coffee, tea, fast food, corn flakes and such bull***, NEVER !

Any ideas ?

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good lord.

Most importantly, unless you're like 7 foot 4, you're overweight and should not be "bulking".

The rest, i just can't. Someone else will.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you get insulin resistance from to much body fat.

as far as that study, You can prove anything with one study. 2.4 oz of meat is nothing

I`m 195 cm/ 6 foot 4 in. sitting at 93kg/ 205 lbs

I don`t know how tall you are but at 231 lbs chances are you don`t need to be bulking

sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanshiros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zGwild View Post
    you get insulin resistance from to much body fat.
    You're so right.

I don`t know how tall you are but at 231 lbs chances are you don`t need to be bulking
    I'm 5'9''

I'm not gonna be bulking. This can be detrimental. I wonder how these strongmen have low fat percentage with such massive muscles and you see just muscles without hanging bellies whatsoever. So how do they bulk without being fat ?

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sanshiros View Post

I wonder how these strongmen have low fat percentage with such massive muscles and you see just muscles without hanging bellies whatsoever. So how do they bulk without being fat ?
    years of lifting and good eating habits

I would suggest for you to start getting leaner. Continue training and do research on lean bulking so once you are lean you can hit the ground running and avoid any unneeded fat gain

years of lifting and good eating habits

I would suggest for you to start getting leaner. Continue training and do research on lean bulking so once you are lean you can hit the ground running and avoid any unneeded fat gain
    Look at Baboumian's Stats, and he is Vegan ! Crazy ? I wonder what he eats. It's not my eyes but I see massive muscular develpment, even more then the rest of the strongmen who stuff on chicken and beef all day long.

Height: 1.71m
    Bodyweight: 116 kg
    Biceps: 50 cm

JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeyC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

cut. /thread
    Instagram: jake_cork