Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True that OP. I plan on marrying a religious virgin that's and yes she will be hot. I don't care what twinks say I know they exist.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedMan1 View Post
    True that OP. I plan on marrying a religious virgin that's and yes she will be hot. I don't care what twinks say I know they exist.
    Are you religious?
    And are you a virgin?

(inb4 double standard which I know is coming)
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Are you religious?
    And are you a virgin?

This is the misc, the answer will be "no and I'm not waiting till marriage with her either".

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Schism45 View Post
    This is the misc, the answer will be "no and I'm not waiting till marriage with her either".

Tell where I lie.

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    Marrying a strict, religious girl is really the only way to go. Dead srs

In our current culture of false rape accusations, feminazis, beta males, and the characterization of men as evil, I've strongly debated whether I'd ever get married.

While I'm not religious in the least, I was raised in a strict religious environment as a kid. I had frequent interactions with Catholics, Christians, Jews, and even a few Muslims. I can honestly say the marriages I've watched in those religious circles are the most successful I've ever seen. The divorce rate is ridiculously low and almost all the women are extremely submissive to their husbands.

I'm not talking about one of those girls who claims to go to church on Sundays and then hops on 5 dinks throughout the week while getting wasted at the clubs. Yes, we all know every church has a few sloots in the study group. For the most part though, I've seen enough after 21 years in religious circles to see that marrying a religious girl is truly the only way to go.

Doesn't mean I'll marry one necessarily, but if I don't then I probably just won't marry.
    Yeah fuk that. You're fuked in the head sitting there sweating it out thinking about the hard throbbing diks your girl has taken. Not to mention, literally the biggest slut I have ever had the misfortune of knowing, (Triple digits before 12th grade) was and is one of the most hardcore bible thumper I ever met
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you religious?
    And are you a virgin?

I don't understand how playing your cards to the best of your abilities classifies as a double standard. Don't hate the player, hate the game. I'm a young guy, I have to enjoy my life. When I get older, like the rest of my relatives that live in 1st world countries, you lure a chick from your 3rd world country who's a virgin, and 10 years younger. If you have a good job, speak competent English, and have citizenship to a first world country, families chase after you to get their daughters married [dead srs]. It's called playing your cards right.

Women do this too in first world countries. Usually it doesn't work but I don't blame them for playing their cards. They ride multiple diks until their 30 and then when they turn 30 and want to have kids and chit, they want to find a high value dude who will commit to them.

Why would that same high value dude commit to them when he has the same 21 year old chicks playing the game? Why should she settle down for someone with less value because she took too long when she's never had to her whole life? For some women, they manage to pull off both. Most don't but they still try. It's a bit of a "double standard" I guess to not commit to someone when you're young and in your prime, and then when you get old to expect a high value dude to settle and commit to you instead of playing the game like you. But women still try and they'll keep trying. It doesn't make them hypocrites - just idealistic.

A double standard has to be consistent and applied to the same variable. If I say "it's okay for me to do this but not my brother" that's a double standard. If I say "it's okay for an animal to do this but not for a human" that's not a double standard because the same rules don't apply to two completely different set of creatures. As you said yourself earlier in this thread, men and women are different.
    Last edited by LIFTplusHOCKEY; 10-14-2016 at 01:19 PM.

Originally Posted by LIFTplusHOCKEY View Post
    I don't understand how playing your cards to the best of your abilities classifies as a double standard. Don't hate the player, hate the game. I'm a young guy, I have to enjoy my life. When I get older, like the rest of my relatives that live in 1st world countries, you lure a chick from your 3rd world country who's a virgin, and 10 years younger. If you have a good job, speak competent English, and have citizenship to a first world country, families chase after you to get their daughters married [dead srs]. It's called playing your cards right.

Women do this too in first world countries. Usually it doesn't work but I don't blame them for playing their cards. They ride multiple diks until their 30 and then when they turn 30 and want to have kids and chit, they want to find a high value dude who will commit to them.

Why would that same high value dude commit to them when he has the same 21 year old chicks playing the game? Why should she settle down for someone with less value because she took too long when she's never had to her whole life? For some women, they manage to pull off both. Most don't but they still try. It's a bit of a double standard to not commit to someone when you're young and in your prime, and then when you get old to expect a high value dude to settle with you instead of someone younger. But women still try and they'll keep trying. It doesn't make them hypocrites - just idealistic.

A double standard has to be consistent and applied to the same variable. If I say "it's okay for me to do this but not my brother" that's a double standard. If I say "it's okay for an animal to do this but not for a human" that's not a double standard because the same rules don't apply to two completely different set of creatures. As you said yourself earlier in this thread, men and women are different.
    Yea mate, that doesn't sound wretched at all. Lol.

Regarding the second bolded bit. Uuum.. okay, then why don't you marry one of the girls you're banging here instead of going back home to find a virgin girl? You're not a virgin, nor are you religious, so why do you expect to get that?

You have no credibility. You say you want a virgin girl from back home but you want to bang everything that moves while you're here.

Men and women are different as far as their energies go. The masculine energy vs. the feminine one. However, being a wretched human being out to use and abuse people as they see fit is equally bad regardless of your gender.

I'm not too worried about people like you, Karma exists for a reason. To give people like you a taste of their own medicine.

(ps: I live in a highly Indian/Pakistani populated area and you'd be surprised at the "virgins" these people find from their countries). lol.
    Tell where I lie.

LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea mate, that doesn't sound wretched at all. Lol.

You have no credibility. You say you want a virgin girl from back home but you want to bang everything that move while you're here. Men and women are different as far as their energies go. The masculine energy vs. the feminine one. However, being a wretched human being out to use and abuse people as they see fit is equally bad regardless of your gender.

I'm not too worried about people like you, Karma exists for a reason. To give people like you a taste of their own medicine.

(ps: I live in a highly Indian/Pakistani populated area and you'd be surprised at the "virgins" these people find from their countries). lol.
    again, every human wants to make the most out of the cards they're dealt. This isn't something that's exclusive to me. Some people are just better at it than others. Idk if it'll work but I see my relatives and friends and I know how the brown people mentality works. They worship first-world countries and I've seen the dimes my friends land with no game, no confidence or social skills but because they're at the right place at the right time. I know how brown people think. I don't understand why you have an issue with a dude wanting to make the most of his resources at the different phases of life he goes through. Don't see how that's wretched or wrong in any way or how that deserves karma srs? What crime against humanity am I committing? Fukn lol.

Also, I've never abused a single person in my life. A few fights here and there, but no, most of my interactions go pretty well. You speak in some weird hyperbole and make some weird assumptions.
    Last edited by LIFTplusHOCKEY; 10-14-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Muslims believe in Karma? I thought it was only hindu's/buddhist's? Or you mixing belief systems now?
    We don't call it Karma, but divine justice. It's in the Qur'an. For conversation sake, it was easier calling it Karma.

Don't see how that's wretched or wrong in any way or how that deserves karma srs? What crime against humanity am I committing? Fukn lol.
    Lol, unbelievable. Yea, keep your double standards. But out of curiosity, are you Muslim? If so, have you ever read this verse:

Qur'an 24:3 - The fornicator shall marry none except a female fornicator or a female associator; and the female fornicator, none shall marry her except a fornicator or a (male) associator; and that is prohibited for the believers.
    Associator=unbeliever in this context.

Happy times.
    Tell where I lie.

sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not all religious girls have the iq of a dinner table. On the contrary,my friend is married to a devout catholic who listens to heavy metal were slayer and testamemt are her favourite bands. She does attend service every sunday where as my friend doesnt and she doesnt mind. She understand he is built differently . As long as he doesnt fool around with other girls or gets wasted and sh!ts himself while passed out at 7-11 shes cool as an ice cube.

Its funny how this generation is all anti religion... not all your fingers look the same you dumb fukcs
    Crepuscular

Lol, unbelievable. Yea, keep your double standards. But out of curiosity, are you Muslim? If so, have you ever read this verse:

Happy times.
    Working to maximise your resources is not a double standard. Literally every human tries to do this whether successfully or not. If you think that makes someone a wretched human being or for some reason means someone deserves karma then damn you got issues.

As for that verse, I probably won't be out smashing randos when I'm married and I do still believe so I don't get your point. We all make mistakes, and none of us are perfect. You can change anytime you want. I highly doubt you're a virgin yourself yet you try to claim a religious high ground and pass judgement on others lol. Yea I am a Muslim although not very practising. It's not worth being too religious imo. We're all just pawns, that's all we are. We only exist because God wanted to prove a point to Satan. Think about that. We're just pawns to help God's ego. It sucks but I guess things could be much worse. We have no meaning, we're just worthless pawns and our life's purpose is to help solve an argument between God and Satan and this same concept applies to every single religion. That's all you are. That's all I am. Is it really worth over-thinking it and getting overly invested into it?

CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you religious?
    And are you a virgin?

lmao gtfo you dumb kunt

^ So cheeky.

As for that verse, I probably won't be out smashing randos when I'm married and I do still believe so I don't get your point.
    So you ARE Muslim then? Read the verse again mate. It's not about "smashing after marriage." Fornication is strictly defined as sex before marriage. Which you've admitted to doing above.

After marriage cheating is called adultery.

Yea I am a Muslim although not very practising. It's not worth being too religious imo.
    Um, cool, but you responded to a reply I made to a guy who said he wanted a religious girl

Originally Posted by SpeedMan1 View Post
    So yea, we were talking about the double standard of not being religious yourself but wanting a religious woman.

You know what you guys remind me of? An obese person telling a thin person their eating habits are unhealthy and that they shouldn't work out so much. lol.
    Tell where I lie.

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op: let's get married to not slut religious girl.
    Misc: nah they are stupid and too submissive
    Misc: complaining sluts cheating on them and sluts gonna sluts.
    Lol thank God i do not have to deal with this **** as a muslim

So you ARE Muslim then? Read the verse again mate. It's not about "smashing after marriage." Fornication is strictly defined as sex before marriage. Which you've admitted to doing above.

Um, cool, but you responded to a post to a reply I made to a guy who said he wanted a religious girl
    okay well at least we've gotten it down to just disagreements in practice of religion instead of passing judgement on people's character and painting them as Charles Manson and speaking in ridiculous hyperbole about Karma as if one is committing a crime against humanity.

Context is important. I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean that if you're not a virgin you can't marry one even if you've changed as a person. Or that you have to marry someone with the EXACT same count as you. People take this stuff out of context too much. It's more to do with if you're a non-righteous person yourself you shouldn't be with a righteous person. The thing is, people change though. As I said, everyone makes mistakes and I'm pretty sure you're not a virgin yourself which is what I find makes this whole interaction kinda hilarious since you pass all kinds of judgements on others. I'm also sure your parents won't be okay with you marrying some white dude and you'll probably marry some beta Muslim dude who will have no clue about your past so it's kinda funny. At the end of the day, people change. Who we are today, may not necessarily be who we are 10 years from now. Most Muslim virgin chicks don't browse the miscellaneous section of a bodybuilding forum.

Originally Posted by fahdalsheheata View Post
    Op: let's get married to not slut religious girl.
    Misc: nah they are stupid and too submissive
    Misc: complaining sluts cheating on them and sluts gonna sluts.
    Lol thank God i do not have to deal with this **** as a muslim
    Noooo bruv, you have it wrong. This thread has thus far gone like this:

OP: I'm marrying a religious, non-slooty girl.
    Misc: Yea, that would be ideal.
    Muzzie (and a couple others): Are you religious yourself? Do you have self control?
    Misc: ... muh rights!!
    Muzzie: *lawl*

Context is important. I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean that if you're not a virgin you can't marry one even if you've changed as a person. Or that you have to marry someone with the EXACT same count as you. People take this stuff out of context too much. It's more to do with if you're a non-righteous person yourself you shouldn't be with a righteous person. The thing is, people change though.
    Since you still don't get it, this is my last post to you.

1) First bold. Context IS important on things with grey areas. However, that verse as well as many others are clear as day. There is no doubts on that. In fact, the crime is so severe, that it is prescribed a punishment.

2) Yes, people do change and God is the Only Judge. However, you sir, are banging chicks right and left (by your own admission) with a clear intention to go "back home" to marry a younger, non-slooty girl. Lol. You don't see the double standard there? ALL religions preach that intention to commit an wretched act is worse than committing an act out of anger etc.

The rest of your post is a reactionary personal attack that has nothing to do with anything.

Be at least a little credible mate. If you are saying you're a man-sloot, then don't hold a double standard of wanting someone who isn't a sloot herself.

But who cares right? You're not a practicing Muslim anyways. So none of this should phase you the least bit. =)
    Last edited by MuzzieChik786; 10-14-2016 at 02:17 PM.
    Tell where I lie.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    but what about when i want to pee on her or pound her ass balls deep and make her go ass2mouth?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Since you still don't get it, this is my last post to you.

1) First bold. Context IS important on things with grey areas. However, that verse as well as many others are clear as day. There is no doubts on that. In fact, the crime is so severe, that it is prescribed a punishment.

2) Yes, people do change and God is the Only Judge. However, you sir, are banging chicks right and left (by your own admission) with a clear intention to go "back home" to marry a younger, non-slooty girl. Lol. You don't see the double standard there? ALL religions preach that intention to commit an wretched act is worse than committing an act out of anger etc.

The rest of your post is a reactionary personal attack that has nothing to do with anything.

Be at least a little credible mate. If you are saying you're a man-sloot, then don't hold a double standard of wanting someone who isn't a sloot herself.

But who cares right? You're not a practicing Muslim anyways. So none of this should phase you the least bit. =)
    It's not meant to be a personal attack. The fact of the matter is it's always funny when slooty Muslim chicks like to judge Muslim dudes for doing the same thing. Cognitive dissonance is too real. At least I can acknowledge on my own end that I'm trying to make the most of it and not passing judgement on others. Smashing is fun and I'm 21. When I'm getting married why the hell shouldn't I look for my best option available? It's called maximising your resources and EVERY human tries to do this. You accuse me of holding double standards yet you pass judgement on me for being a "man sloot" and wanting to marry someone who's not yet I can guarantee you pretty much do or have done the EXACT same thing and your future beta probable virgin husband won't even have a damn clue. That's the funny bit here. I've seen too many judgemental Muslim chicks like you and it never ceases to amaze me. I'm at least aware of what I'm doing and not judging others for it.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    but what about when i want to pee on her or pound her ass balls deep and make her go ass2mouth?
    That's what the repressed catholic sloots are for breh. Religious daddy's girl = my little freshmen fukhole. Can't believe this is even a question. Not just catholic girls either, muslims, indians, etc.

Growing up in family with a repressive daddy figure results in their daughters giving it up in oh so many tasty ways later in life. This is the truth of the matter, deal with it boyos.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaterSaladJr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never understood this abhorrent aversion to religion, I believe in something you don't therefor I am an idiot and can't think for myself? Talk about double standards.

I also love how everyone jumps on the bandwagon to bash religious people, you do realize we're not all the crazy bible thumpers you think we are right? It's like me assuming every atheist/agnostic is inherently evil and should die for their unholy dirty sins, as a religious person (Christian) I tend to look for the good in people personally; I also don't shove my view down peoples throat but if I state what I believe I get swarmed by people trying to prove me wrong essentially chalking my I.Q. to that of a gnat

I think people should take a look in a mirror before they're so quick to judge others opinions and beliefs, because contrary to what you think you really DON'T know everything and neither do I.
    *no crew crew*

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Marry muzziechick. She knows how to cook. Srs
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by TaterSaladJr View Post
    Never understood this abhorrent aversion to religion, I believe in something you don't therefor I am an idiot and can't think for myself? Talk about double standards.

I think people should take a look in a mirror before they're so quick to judge others opinions and beliefs, because contrary to what you think you really DON'T know everything and neither do I.
    Good post. Reps on R/C.

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Marry muzziechick. She knows how to cook. Srs
    No les de alguna idea!! Estas bien?
    Last edited by MuzzieChik786; 10-14-2016 at 02:49 PM.
    Tell where I lie.

Hairier than a gorilla ppscalzo's Avatar
    ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TaterSaladJr View Post

I also love how everyone jumps on the bandwagon to bash religious people, you do realize we're not all the crazy bible thumpers you think we are right? It's like me assuming every atheist/agnostic is inherently evil and should die for their unholy dirty sins, as a religious person (Christian) I tend to look for the good in people personally; I also don't shove my view down peoples throat but if I state what I believe I get swarmed by people trying to prove me wrong essentially chalking my I.Q. to that of a gnat

I never understood this. People always give me a funny look when they find out I am religious. I have never and will never force my beliefs on others.
    *Would give it all up to be a monk crew*

PRs
    DL: 565
    S: 495
    B: 405

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ppscalzo View Post
    I never understood this. People always give me a funny look when they find out I am religious. I have never and will never force my beliefs on others.
    Well to some people God is as real to them as Santa.

So when you say I believe its like someone saying Santa is real. So of course you may get a look from someone who's not into God.

As to the opie I Agree. Add in a little southern bell and all is good.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    at least you can have low probability of her
    getting some of tyrone and marquez juicy meat.

go ahead, but be faithfull with her 2
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ppscalzo View Post
    I don't mind religious people. But STRICT religious people in my experience are people lacking in critical thinking. Take the catholic faith, on the whole this is a morally sound religion. But if you are strict, you have to believe in a whole lot of nonsensical mistranslations, exaggerations and overblown tales written with the sole intent to wow the stupid and naive.
    Old numbers, not as strong now :(
    standing overhead press: 154 lbs
    30deg incline bench press: 225 lbs
    barbell reverse lunge: 269 lbs
    weighted pullup: 261 lbs (total)

A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Arranged marriage through families have proven to the most successful.

Not through dating sites, Tinder or getting into a relationship with a complete stranger. No wonder why modern marriages in the West is a failure.

Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last couple religious chicks I've met are waiting for a 10/10 religious guy to walk through the door.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me and my wife are christian. It's an amazing relationship.

We've been through so much at this point. Which has made us a stronger couple that sacrifice for each other.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fukk yeah OP

Hnngggggg
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew
    Seen the Eiffel Tower but haven't been to France Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."