Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    Great couple of punches by Hendo but that's literally all he did. I think you could see he was fairly desperate to not get hurt in this fight. His cardio is totally gone as well. Good time to retire.
    He did more damage than he received though.

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh lawd. Bisping goin in dry on Tony Ferguson

For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post

Saw this and lol'd hard.
    It pains me when the day he loses his title but what a story aye buddeh.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Saw this and lol'd hard.
    It pains me when the day he loses his title but what a story aye buddeh.
    What a time to be alive, bud-deh. Believe you, me.

Frantic finger pointing mode engaged.

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Atheist Conservative Crew

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Gegard Mousasi says ‘ginger-headed f*ck' Conor McGregor threatened him over Twitter DMs

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10/1...threatened-him

by Shaun Al-Shatti @shaunalshatti Oct 17, 2016, 5:00p

Esther Lin, MMA Fighting

Gegard Mousasi turned some heads at the UFC 204 post-fight press conference when in the aftermath of his victory over Vitor Belfort, he criticized the approach of popular fighters like Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather whose self-promotion revolves largely around discussions about money and showing off "expensive stuff on Instagram."

And apparently McGregor was among those who caught wind of Mousasi's comments.

Mousasi said Monday on The MMA Hour that after his UFC 204 press conference rant, he received a surprising and somewhat threatening private message on Twitter from the reigning UFC featherweight champion.

"That ginger-headed f*ck is retarded," Mousasi said. "In the interview I mentioned, they were talking about respect or whatever, and then he texted me on Twitter. He messaged me, and I said, ‘what're you going to do with your 50kg?' And then he was, I don't know, he was philosophical or whatever the f*ck he was writing, he was like, ‘a knife is lighter than a pound, it can cut from ear-to-ear,' whatever the f*ck he was writing.

"That guy is a bum. He's a 50kg guy, what the f*ck is he going to do? I bet if he's face-to-face, he's not going to say that. But you know, Twitter gives some people courage."

The claims served as a doubling-down of sorts for Mousasi, who first shared the anecdote with FloCombat last week.

The immediate reaction to that story saw many people within the mixed martial arts community speculate that Mousasi may have been tricked by a dummy Twitter account impersonating the real McGregor, however Mousasi insisted that wasn't the case.

"No, it was him," Mousasi said. "It was his account."

McGregor hasn't commented on the matter, but considering the massive size difference between Mousasi, a 185-pound UFC contender, and McGregor, a featherweight slated to challenge for the 155-pound title at UFC 205, it goes without saying that neither of these two men will be meeting anytime soon inside the cage.

"I don't know what he was mentioning with the knife," Mousasi said. "... I don't have it with me now, but he put a lot of thought into his message. The guy has a lot of time, I don't know.

"I said ‘say it to my face,' but I bet he's not going to do that."
    he prob got trolled but i've love to see screencaps.

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post

he prob got trolled but i've love to see screencaps.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'd lol hard if gegard asked conor if he liked black dicks and then offered to send some black men to his house to fuk him.

Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    i'd lol hard if gegard asked conor if he liked black dicks and then offered to send some black men to his house to fuk him.
    Mousasi has been on a roll lately with the salt, you know it went something like that.

I dont know about you guys, but im loving the brother hacked my twitter Mousasi.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mousasi has been on a roll lately with the salt, you know it went something like that.

I dont know about you guys, but im loving the brother hacked my twitter Mousasi.
    Did you hear him in the post fight "I will jab Bisping all night. Easy".

Also LOL'd when he called Machida a cheater and said "**** him"
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Did you hear him in the post fight "I will jab Bisping all night. Easy".

Also LOL'd when he called Machida a cheater and said "**** him"

3:00

OLD MOVIE CREW

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    3:00

He was even surprised at himself when he said "**** him".

- GZA "4th Chamber"

He was even surprised at himself when he said "**** him".
    Hes been on full tilt since the Hall fight, and rightfully so, he should have never lost that fight and should be pissed off with himself and everyone else. It seems to bring the best out of him, I hate the impassive dull Mousasi, but I love the new version who has the chip on his shoulder.

Hes been on full tilt since the Hall fight, and rightfully so, he should have never lost that fight and should be pissed off with himself and everyone else. It seems to bring the best out of him, I hate the impassive dull Mousasi, but I love the new version who has the chip on his shoulder.
    hahaha even calling out Conor.

Das it mane.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahaha even calling out Conor.

Das it mane.
    He makes good points. Srs. You know? I don't know.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.