Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by meaantje View Post
    so you still say drug tests are 100% accurate? I think it has been proven over and over that you can work your way around getting caught.

What is so hard to just accept the fact that he is not natty. How would you explain the fact that he is stronger than any lifter even in untested feds. Whats up next, a natty mister Olympia who beats them all because of his genetics?
    Drugs have less impact on strength than on size.

And because I want to win ipf worlds as a natty. By convincing myself he's not natty would set mental barriers that it's not possible.

Also I don't think you truly understand how hard it is to actually get around ipf whereabouts testing. You'd have to be taking designer drugs to know that you for sure won't get caught by the ipf coming at the right time. But where the **** is he getting these designer drugs? There is no money in powerlifting. He doesn't have any sponsorships. He works a 9-5 job.

Is it possible that jesse is just beating the tests? Abso****inglutley. But why set mental barriers on yourself?

jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rileh View Post
    Not completely true in my experience.

Took ph's when I was younger and dumb. My strength gains were way more impressive than the size I gained lol.

Probably put like 60lbs on my bench in six weeks, 90lbs on my squat. Fun times.

Also juice is cheap af, would only be a few hundred bucks unless he take hard to find stuff lol.

He makes money doing online training, competing, and probably affiliate marketing soon.

I hope he's natty, but props either way.
    Last edited by jacobcmurphy; 01-15-2016 at 02:00 PM.
    Brosplit Crew
    Richstrong Crew
    "Lol half natty of piss." - Quadfecta

Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jacobcmurphy View Post
    Not completely true in my experience.

Took ph's when I was younger and dumb. My strength gains were way more impressive than the size I gained lol.

Probably put like 60lbs on my bench in six weeks, 90lbs on my squat. Fun times.

Also juice is cheap af, would only be a few hundred bucks unless he take hard to find stuff lol.

He makes money doing online training, competing, and probably affiliate marketing soon.

I hope he's natty, but props either way.
    I'm talking about designer drugs that cant be detected.

There is no way to guarantee passing every random test for this many years unless the stuff he is taking is undetectable

willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so you still say drug tests are 100% accurate? I think it has been proven over and over that you can work your way around getting caught.

What is so hard to just accept the fact that he is not natty. How would you explain the fact that he is stronger than any lifter even in untested feds. Whats up next, a natty mister Olympia who beats them all because of his genetics?
    Can/=/does

And there is a tremendous difference in the impact of drugs between powerlifting and bodybuilding.

In bodybuilding everything depends on your body's ability to produce/maintain muscle, and your genetic bone structure/muscle bellies. Drugs give you an ENORMOUS advantage in this area.

Powerlifting has a myriad of factors: mental state, leverages, neural makeup, muscle fibre type,etc etc. This is why drugs don't make as much of a difference in powerlifting (except in the higher weight classes obviously. A natural is never going to be 275+ lean unless they're like 7' tall), although they still give a big advantage. In studies, steroids usually only increase max strength potential by 5-15% vs bodybuilding, where the biggest natural bodybuilders are in the 190-210 range, while the biggest enhanced bodybuilders are 300+.

I recommend you watch Greg nuckols' video "where do freaks come from". He explains from a mathematical perspective
    *2 poor 2 b a fake natty crew*
    *still watches SpongeBob crew*
    *southern crew*

"I hope it comes back negative so we won't have to get you snipped" - Jason Blaha's girlfriend, August 28, 2015, referring to his fertility test results

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)

And because I want to win ipf worlds as a natty. By convincing myself he's not natty would set mental barriers that it's not possible.

Also I don't think you truly understand how hard it is to actually get around ipf whereabouts testing. You'd have to be taking designer drugs to know that you for sure won't get caught by the ipf coming at the right time. But where the **** is he getting these designer drugs? There is no money in powerlifting. He doesn't have any sponsorships. He works a 9-5 job.

Is it possible that jesse is just beating the tests? Abso****inglutley. But why set mental barriers on yourself?
    Dream big, but keep your expectations low. Just make sure dreams wont drag you down as you see you might never be the best of the world. Just keep giving it your best, what ever results.

I dont want to put you down in anyway and you may have good genetics and work hard. But we are talking about world level, there are 7 bilion people on this earth. I dont think you realise how special it is to be the best of the world. There are dozens of people out there with elite genetics who train theire ass off as well. How big are your chances? And among them will be a few people who make the choise to use drugs, you cant ever beat those. Those guys with elite genetics/training and fake natty status are the world champions. You cant beat them, how good your training/genetics/nutrition etc might be.

Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by willBstrong View Post
    Can/=/does

And there is a tremendous difference in the impact of drugs between powerlifting and bodybuilding.

In bodybuilding everything depends on your body's ability to produce/maintain muscle, and your genetic bone structure/muscle bellies. Drugs give you an ENORMOUS advantage in this area.

Powerlifting has a myriad of factors: mental state, leverages, neural makeup, muscle fibre type,etc etc. This is why drugs don't make as much of a difference in powerlifting (except in the higher weight classes obviously. A natural is never going to be 275+ lean unless they're like 7' tall), although they still give a big advantage. In studies, steroids usually only increase max strength potential by 5-15% vs bodybuilding, where the biggest natural bodybuilders are in the 190-210 range, while the biggest enhanced bodybuilders are 300+.

I recommend you watch Greg nuckols' video "where do freaks come from". He explains from a mathematical perspective
    Incorrect, the strength added was a lot more than 5-15% but the total effectivity (due to bloat and unnecessary muscle gain) was 5-15%.
    20 is just a number. I'm still moving your threads to tmisc....signed, your favorite mod

I'm 21 now, who's laughing now

6 plates squat crew
    120kg ohp for reps crew

Originally Posted by Andregood View Post
    Incorrect, the strength added was a lot more than 5-15% but the total effectivity (due to bloat and unnecessary muscle gain) was 5-15%.
    But then you have to factor in putting on unnecessary muscle mass isn't good for powerlifting because of weight classes.

? And among them will be a few people who make the choise to use drugs, you cant ever beat those.Those guys with elite genetics/training and fake natty status are the world champions. You cant beat them,how good your training/genetics/nutrition etc might be.
    Here you go with your terrible mindset again. You see I am very confident I will squat 300kgs/661lbs in 2018 as a 20 year old natty. Do you know what the current ipf world record for 23 and under is? 618 set by brett gibbs in his final year as a junior.

Am I gonna be a fake natty too cause I'm going to come in and break world records? I don't think you realize what the human body is capable of doing.

The only limits are the ones you set on yourself by having your shtty mindset. And this is not something you can change. You will always in the back of your head think that it's not possible. This imo is the difference between good and great.
    Last edited by Rileh; 01-16-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000)
    But then you have to factor in putting on unnecessary muscle mass isn't good for powerlifting because of weight classes.
    Thus the 5-15% effectivity but in pure strength it was a lot more.
    20 is just a number. I'm still moving your threads to tmisc....signed, your favorite mod

6 plates squat crew
    120kg ohp for reps crew

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here you go with your terrible mindset again. You see I am very confident I will squat 300kgs/661lbs in 2018 as a 20 year old natty. Do you know what the current ipf world record for 23 and under is? 618 set by brett gibbs in his final year as a junior.

Am I gonna be a fake natty too cause I'm going to come in and break world records? I don't think you realize what the human body is capable of doing.

The only limits are the ones you set on yourself by having your shtty mindset. And this is not something you can change. You will always in the back of your head think that it's not possible. This imo is the difference between good and great.
    I have anything but a ****ty mind set.. I dont think you have any idea who i am. But keep it real brah, for your own good.

I have anything but a ****ty mind set.. I dont think you have any idea who i am. But keep it real brah, for your own good.
    How am I supposed to know who you are?????

And yes you do lmao. I don't understand how you can think your mindset is a mindset that would be able to get someone world records.

You just think it's impossible because "drugs". Which is the dumbest thing ever. You have 0 proof that the top lifters in the ipf are on drugs.

Yes maybe your mindset is good for not being disappointed because you have less chance at failure. However you are just limiting your true potential.

How am I supposed to know who you are?????
    because i used to post a lot on here and i actualy lift in the ipf myself.

There might be some nattys out there who have set world records. But if you look at monster totals like Gibbs and Norris i dont believe that they are natty.

There might be some nattys out there who have set world records. But if you look at monster totals like Gibbs and Norris i dont believe that they are natty.
    Aren't you a national record holder in the squat? (might just be me confusing you with someone else)

6 plates squat crew
    120kg ohp for reps crew

You say drugs and good genetics beats just genetics. So how am I supposed to beat gibbs junior world record squat???? Btw I'm probably doing a local meet in 11 weeks with the the goal of a 570 squat @83 @18 raw. What makes you think if I can do that with less than 14 months of squat and deadlift experience. (I have 11 currently) that I couldn't add 48 more pounds to my squat in the next 5 years?

Btw I know who you are now. You have dutch record squat. But that still doesn't make me think you have a good mindset when it comes to this. Maybe if you didn't set mental barriers on yourself you would have a world record instead of just national record? The mind is a powerful thing.

You say drugs and good genetics beats just genetics. So how am I supposed to beat gibbs junior world record squat???? Btw I'm probably doing a local meet in 11 weeks with the the goal of a 570 squat @83 @18 raw. What makes you think if I can do that with less than 14 months of squat and deadlift experience. (I have 11 currently) that I couldn't add 48 more pounds to my squat in the next 5 years?

Btw I know who you are now. You have dutch record squat. But that still doesn't make me think you have a good mindset when it comes to this. Maybe if you didn't set mental barriers on yourself you would have a world record instead of just national record? The mind is a powerful thing.

Brett Gibbs had 3 or 4 worlds records? Not just one, thats a big difference... I just dont understand why you are bragging so much about how much you squat in so little time. I made some amazing gains at the start when i started lifting (more than you did on squat) but after that things have been going very badly.

Brett Gibbs had 3 or 4 worlds records? Not just one, thats a big difference... I just dont understand why you are bragging so much about how much you squat in so little time. I made some amazing gains at the start when i started lifting (more than you did on squat) but after that things have been going very badly.
    I also want deadlift and total world records. But total might not come until 2019 or 2020.

And oh really you could squat 445 3x6 after not even a years experience squatting?

What was your squat after 1 year lad?
    Last edited by Rileh; 01-16-2016 at 10:57 AM.

If you really did make more progress than me. Why would you think people like gibbs and norris aren't natty? You saw first hand what the human body is capable of. I'm assuming by things have gone bad you mean injuries.

I also want deadlift and total world records. But total might not come until 2019 or 2020.

And oh really you could squat 445 3x6 after not even a years experience squatting?

What was your squat after 1 year lad?
    after half a year or even first ever setting foot in the gym i squatted 440. Not that bull**** of "not training seriously" etc. 6 months from even starting sports was only gaming before that. But after then it all went downwards so who cares how fast your progress is. It matters what your result is on the platform a few years later. I do believe that you can do some nice things as a gifted natural. But usualy not on all 3

after half a year or even first ever setting foot in the gym i squatted 440. Not that bull**** of "not training seriously" etc. 6 months from even starting sports was only gaming before that. But after then it all went downwards so who cares how fast your progress is. It matters what your result is on the platform a few years later. I do believe that you can do some nice things as a gifted natural. But usualy not on all 3
    Yea my bench sucks. But I also never train it cause I always seem to have shoulder or elbow problems from low bar. When I couldn't squat or deadlift for 4 months I added like 50+ pounds to my bench. Plan is to train 99% highbar for like 8 months after nationals to just focus on bench.

Goal is still 365 ish at worlds 2018. Which I think is doable for me.

Main goal is 500 wilks. Which means I need to have insane squat and deadlift.

Also my progress is bit different. I train extremely low volume. And just add 5 pounds every week and have never failed. I have lots of room to grow into more volume and I need to put on another 6-7 kg of muscle to fill out the 83 class.

Registered User FinnishDynamite's Avatar
    FinnishDynamite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How are them records comin OP? Care to post some vids?

P.S. I tend to agree with what has been said here thus far. And fast progress means absolutely nothing. I got my over double bodyweight bench in less then 6 months and I barely benched the bar when I set foot in the gym. Goin to over 2.3 took another 6 months and from there every 5lbs was a bitter struggle for months and years on end until a massive injury. If someone asked me after that first year whether I feel confident about breaking records I'd say **** yeah. Even with that declining rate of progress I still felt I can absolutely take those records down. After all these champs, unlike me, had decades of experience. Somehow tho, I am a decade+ in and still no record to my name...

As for Jesse Norris, we'll never really know probably. Sports vs doping is a battle that drugs won more than half a century ago. Just because he's young means jack ****. When I trained with junior weightlifters and powerlfters in Europe, 90% of them were on gear by the time they turned 15. And none of the drugs they took were particularly expensive or unique. It was the basic ****, Dianabol, Winstrol, Deca-Durabolin, various form of test, just all of it intelligently dosed (less than your averge gym rat probably) and cycled. And Jesse's physique would still wipe the floor with theirs.
    Last edited by FinnishDynamite; 08-18-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Originally Posted by FinnishDynamite View Post
    How are them records comin OP? Care to post some vids?
    been injured like crazy. Torn pec since February. Ligament in back has been ****ed for like 11 or 12 weeks. Hip has been ****ed since April. But after this post I kept making ridiculous progress until the injuries. So atm I'm just trying to get healthy. Sucks. I have so much potential but staying healthy seems impossible. The last summer I didn't squat or deadlift for 4 months either cause of some ligament and sciatica issue.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    been injured like crazy. Torn pec since February. Ligament in back has been ****ed for like 11 or 12 weeks. Hip has been ****ed since April. But after this post I kept making ridiculous progress until the injuries. So atm I'm just trying to get healthy. Sucks. I have so much potential but staying healthy seems impossible. The last summer I didn't squat or deadlift for 4 months either cause of some ligament and sciatica issue.
    I just realized I'm in teen misc but reading through this thread holy fuk ur an annoying delusional kunt.

Fuking LOL @ ur update considering how much chit you talked throughout the thread about "ooo I'm gonna break x y and z record within the next couple years Cuz of muh impressive noobie gains."

Never count ur chickens before they hatch. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    I just realized I'm in teen misc but reading through this thread holy fuk ur an annoying delusional kunt.

Fuking LOL @ ur update considering how much chit you talked throughout the thread about "ooo I'm gonna break x y and z record within the next couple years Cuz of muh impressive noobie gains."

Never count ur chickens before they hatch. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
    lmao what? i still have 4.5 years left as a junior m8. even if im injured right now i will get healthy eventually and continue to pursue my goals.

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes Riley but is he Chuck Norris.
    Janoy cresva

Stats: 18, 6'1, 78kg/172lbs

Bench: 65kg - 143lbs
    Squat: 110kg - 243lbs
    Deadlift: 120kg - 265lbs

Started lifting early December 2018