Metadom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Novice, Nothing Seems Work For Me. Tips, Advice, Help Is Very Welcome!!!

Hello Guys,

you can call me dee, this is my first time in this forum trying to find help for my situation.

I've been going to the gym for 2 yrs now, I drink nothing but protein like; 100% whey, true mass and cell tech but the don't make much difference.

My friends have been laughing at me telling me to give up or give them the money that i'm given away for free. I AM A LAUGHING STACK!!!
    worst of all, even my girlfriend starting to make me believe that i'm not a man for this.

I work out 5 days a week from 7pm to 11pm, the only things I get from the gym is excruciating pain, everytime I work out, but i keep going.

NOW, i read forums to find some good supplements but i read about oct, pct and millions of product that got me confuse worst.

some people explaining the ingredients, I have know idea what they talking about or what to do.

MY GOAL IS TO GAIN LEAN MUSCLE, please help,

i was thinking about taking havoc and spawn for three month, what do you think???

I read about pct, please help me do it
    how and what to buy to do it.

desperate gainer
    Dee the desperate

JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PCT is meant to be taken after a steroid cycle so you don't need to worry about that. 100% whey is a good start. working out 5 times a week is too much. 4 hour training sessions are ridiculous. you are overtraining your muscles. work out 4 times a week and make each training session 1-1.5 hours. what's your diet like? do you have a solid routine? supplements are not the answer. food is
    "You don't get big in the gym, you get big in the kitchen"

When you're this big, they call you MR.

5'6 224lbs

r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Metadom View Post
    i was thinking about taking havoc and spawn for three month, what do you think???
    I think your workout and diet sound like a train wreck, and it's not surprising you've made no progress.

Forget throwing supplements at the problem. Those help a little only when everything else is right, and you're far from that.

Start by reading this sticky:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

Read all of it, and don't dismiss it because it doesn't "sound like enough". Lots of beginners have made craploads of progress with that routine and lots (and lots) of quality food.

reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it really comes down to food. if you are getting sore but not gaining the problem is simple....your not eating enough and you are working out too much. eat eat eat....forget the supplements except the whey, they are almost all crap and a waste of money. focus on eating ALOT of QUALITY food and keeping lifting sessions to 45 mintues of heavy lifting...good luck
    Currently 185 lbs 13% bf
    Phase: slow cut

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Growth happens during recovery, muscle is made in the kitchen.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

Diet advise, please

Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    PCT is meant to be taken after a steroid cycle so you don't need to worry about that. 100% whey is a good start. working out 5 times a week is too much. 4 hour training sessions are ridiculous. you are overtraining your muscles. work out 4 times a week and make each training session 1-1.5 hours. what's your diet like? do you have a solid routine? supplements are not the answer. food is
    That's the problem, I don't have a diet nor a solid routine, I eat anything, when I can, where I can. I eat 2 or 3 times a day.
    can you help me in the diet part? I would really appreciate it.
    I need to know what to buy and eat, how many times a day should I eat.
    I have another problem, I'm extremely weak in bone and muscle, any subjection??
    Dee the desperate

Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    I eat everything, anything any subjection!!

I'm really weak when it comes to the gym, I need something for strenght, any idea what i could take for that?
    Last edited by Metadom; 03-27-2008 at 08:05 AM.
    Dee the desperate

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm really weak when it comes to the gym, I need something for strenght, any idea what i could take for that?
    You can take some advice from here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/printthread.php?t=998224
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

boxer2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

duh, no wonder your not gaining.

Dude, have you read any of the stickies on this forum. You don't know what you are doing because you haven't done any research. Don't eat junk food, eat 5-6 times a day, lift only 3-4 days week up to 1hr., do compound lifts like squats, deadlift, benchpress. You probably work out on machines and eat like ****. Just read the stickies and you will have your answers within an hour. Why would you think you could take supplements that will make you stronger without eating and training properly. I can't comprehend why people just spend money thinking they will get stronger when they don't even know what they are doing.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by r_graz View Post
    I think your workout and diet sound like a train wreck, and it's not surprising you've made no progress.
    X2

Focus on progression, add weight each workout, the sticky 2 people posted will address this.

Take a whey shake after your workout and that's all you need for your supps.
    Spend your money on milk.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Diet > workout > rest > supplements

And I consider swapping thsoe to put rest in the number 2 position. You need a good diet. Period. You need rest and time to recover from working out. Period.

Check out the link bango skank posted. No, wait, don't check it out....read the whole thing.

Also, use www.fitday.com to help track your diet. You want clean food, not junk food or fast food, for the majority. Drink a lot of milk and water. Get at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.

You were most likely overtraining and under eating and not getting adequate rest/recovery.

Don't worry, just get a week of solid rest and solid eating and then start a good, solid program that invovles the big/heavy compounds.

GOOD primary excercise examples:
    Dead lift
    Squat
    bench press
    rows
    overhead press
    dips
    chinups

Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    I like that!

Stolen (look down).

Edit: A word on supplements. The only ones I take are protein, multi vitamin and fish oil. Those three are universally taken by just about everybody. A good multi and fish oil is good for health, whether training or not. Protein is a staple. A scoop of whey PWO (post workout, the sooner the better) is good. Get some carbohydrates with it too. If you want to go another step, get some casein protein to take before going to bed.
    Last edited by Farley1324; 03-27-2008 at 08:56 AM.

rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dude your just like how i used to be, we all learn from our mistakes. You have the motivation to get into shape. U just need to be lead down the right path.

To gain muscle, 1st is food/nutrition, 2nd is training, 3rd is sleep, 4rth and last is supplements. Seems like you think supplements are first in gaining mass they are last resort.

SUPPLEMENTS WILL NOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS nutrition and training and sleep are down.

I can keep going but why when you can just read this,
    read it, follow it.
    http://www.massdiet.com/
    ignore there advertisements on sups man, you do not need it right now. go buy some tuna, chicken and eggs instead.

Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by reicherts78 View Post
    it really comes down to food. if you are getting sore but not gaining the problem is simple....your not eating enough and you are working out too much. eat eat eat....forget the supplements except the whey, they are almost all crap and a waste of money. focus on eating ALOT of QUALITY food and keeping lifting sessions to 45 mintues of heavy lifting...good luck

Muscle soreness isn't an indicator of growth. In order to achieve gains in the gym you have to have all 3 areas in check.....diet, exercise and rest. Sounds like you don't have any of these. Less is more when it comes to training. You will not grow on 20 hours of training a week.....You need to go hard, heavy and keep the volume down and the frequency down too. I train using HIT so my views will be quite different than the mainstream.....actually from the sounds of it, you and I are exact training opposites. If you'd like more info on HIT send me a pm.
    I eat to failure.

Talking More Info On Hit

Originally Posted by Awnold79 View Post
    Muscle soreness isn't an indicator of growth. In order to achieve gains in the gym you have to have all 3 areas in check.....diet, exercise and rest. Sounds like you don't have any of these. Less is more when it comes to training. You will not grow on 20 hours of training a week.....You need to go hard, heavy and keep the volume down and the frequency down too. I train using HIT so my views will be quite different than the mainstream.....actually from the sounds of it, you and I are exact training opposites. If you'd like more info on HIT send me a pm.
    I'd like more info on fit! thank you
    Dee the desperate

Smile Thank you my friend

Originally Posted by rustywalk View Post
    dude your just like how i used to be, we all learn from our mistakes. You have the motivation to get into shape. U just need to be lead down the right path.

To gain muscle, 1st is food/nutrition, 2nd is training, 3rd is sleep, 4rth and last is supplements. Seems like you think supplements are first in gaining mass they are last resort.

SUPPLEMENTS WILL NOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS nutrition and training and sleep are down.

I can keep going but why when you can just read this,
    read it, follow it.
    http://www.massdiet.com/
    ignore there advertisements on sups man, you do not need it right now. go buy some tuna, chicken and eggs instead.

I really appreciate your help, now I have a pretty good idea where i'm heading thanks to you and others
    Dee the desperate

Talking Thank you

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Diet > workout > rest > supplements

And I consider swapping thsoe to put rest in the number 2 position. You need a good diet. Period. You need rest and time to recover from working out. Period.

Check out the link bango skank posted. No, wait, don't check it out....read the whole thing.

Also, use www.fitday.com to help track your diet. You want clean food, not junk food or fast food, for the majority. Drink a lot of milk and water. Get at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.

You were most likely overtraining and under eating and not getting adequate rest/recovery.

Don't worry, just get a week of solid rest and solid eating and then start a good, solid program that invovles the big/heavy compounds.

GOOD primary excercise examples:
    Dead lift
    Squat
    bench press
    rows
    overhead press
    dips
    chinups

I like that!

Stolen (look down).

Edit: A word on supplements. The only ones I take are protein, multi vitamin and fish oil. Those three are universally taken by just about everybody. A good multi and fish oil is good for health, whether training or not. Protein is a staple. A scoop of whey PWO (post workout, the sooner the better) is good. Get some carbohydrates with it too. If you want to go another step, get some casein protein to take before going to bed.

good info, thank you. I list them down, so going to buy them. Thank you very much
    Dee the desperate

rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustywalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really appreciate your help, now I have a pretty good idea where i'm heading thanks to you and others
    Your welcome,

now go hit the gym and prove everyone wrong

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rustywalk View Post
    Your welcome,

now go hit the gym and prove everyone wrong
    Exactly!

Stick to the big excercises, good diet and rest and see what happens after two months.