Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fortitudo View Post
    How do you know a lot of the corrupt ones are black? Why not just claim cops in general are corrupt? Sounds like an arbitrary race bating statement.
    Because I don't believe most cops are. There are bad cops but I don't think they are anything other than a minority. These cases get insane amounts of attention & we forget about the 95% of cases we never hear about because the cops do their job well & people do as requested. In many of these cases the problem like here lies with the career criminal not doing as told & becoming violent, the actual number of cops who go around shooting people for no reason is very small.
    AP5 Crew

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure why the usual crowd is pissed off about this. The perp had a gun in his pocket and was resisting arrest.
    I would die for Palestine

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    I am reasonable, and you've painted an entirely different picture than what I've been saying. I simply mentioned that I get pulled over more than you, which is 100% true. The only way you'd understand is if you could be a black man for a day. Have you even been to the hood in your life? Or are you one of those media surfers?
    Um i grew up in the hood which is how I know you're just plain racist and just have a tribe mentality; us vs them.

I know you don't actually believe this stuff is unfair, you are just being intellectually dishonest because you are trying to fight a war of races.

You have no integrity and society doesnt respect people like you.

You are mentally weak and emotionally immature.

Make Canada Great Again Psyllius's Avatar
    Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    Not sure why the usual crowd is pissed off about this. The perp had a gun in his pocket and was resisting arrest.
    He was also a gang banger. But let's ignore that fact.
    They don't want you to win.

Common sense Crew.

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Because I don't believe most cops are. There are bad cops but I don't think they are anything other than a minority. These cases get insane amounts of attention & we forget about the 95% of cases we never hear about because the cops do their job well & people do as requested. In many of these cases the problem like here lies with the career criminal not doing as told & becoming violent, the actual number of cops who go around shooting people for no reason is very small.
    Okay but your posts are inconsistent. First you say cops are corrupt, and a lot of the corrupt cops are black (still waiting for how you arrived at this conclusion btw) then you backtrack and say that most cops aren't bad (which isn't even relevant to the original question I asked you.)

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ocill88 View Post
    Let me give the typical ignorant misc responses= What did the black guy do to cause this situation? , He looked like he had a weapon, Why don't these people stop committing crimes?, It looked like the black guy had a weapon, He was resisting arrest , play stupid games win stupid prizes , We have a war on police, he was reaching for the cops weapon
    Harry Potter.

SMH at the responses itt. Not surprised though.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Um i grew up in the hood which is how I know you're just plain racist and just have a tribe mentality; us vs them.

I know you don't actually believe this stuff is unfair, you are just being intellectually dishonest because you are trying to fight a war of races.

Jesus Christ. This fuking guy.

StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Criminal is dead and off the streets.

That cops deserves a medal.
    *United States Space Force Vet*

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Drips617

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    yea. you clearly don't understand poloice protocol lol. it doesn't matter that he had one in his pocket. IN HIS POCKET. Use of force says he has to be actively trying to harm or kill them for them to do that. it also says you decrease force when other officers are holding someone. meaning more officers - less individual force. stop being an idiot.

Originally Posted by Psyllius View Post
    He was also a gang banger. But let's ignore that fact.
    he could have been a mass murderer of children or old people. you don't just shoot any gang member especially when two officers are holding him down. stop being an idiot.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    yea. you clearly don't understand poloice protocol lol. it doesn't matter that he had one in his pocket. IN HIS POCKET. Use of force says he has to be actively trying to harm or kill them for them to do that. it also says you decrease force when other officers are holding someone. meaning more officers - less individual force. stop being an idiot.

he could have been a mass murderer of children or old people. you don't just shoot any gang member especially when two officers are holding him down. stop being an idiot.
    Nothing freaks out cops more than someone who gets tazed and doesn't get phased by it and keeps fighting. lol

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it doesn't matter that he had one in his pocket. IN HIS POCKET. Use of force says he has to be actively trying to harm or kill them for them to do that.
    It doesn't matter that it was still in his pocket if the officers felt he was trying to access it.

They don't have to let a perp successfully draw a weapon before shooting.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You lost me at grew up in the hood. What are you 18? It seems you're also hiding behind something. Also your comment is 100% false, if I were weak or emotionally immature I'd be dead or in jail so now what?
    I love eggs.

Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    It doesn't matter that it was still in his pocket if the officers felt he was trying to access it.
    Not even trying to access it.

Just the POTENTIAL to access it.

Even if in that position they had "control" they still didn't have him in cuffs.

They cant risk maneuvering with someone resisting who has a weapon because fighting by nature is potentially unpredictable.

Who knows how he could have shifted his large body weight and maybe rolled in a direction or another enough to grab something.

Cops opperate on a minimum risk principle because they all deserve to do their job and go back home to their family 10x more than a criminal.

So you cant even risk potential to have a cop be harmed. A criminal-- who already not welcome in society --has no more rights when they resist arrest even if it means they die to minimize the risk of the cops getting hurt somehow.

Cops die all the time on the job every week already as it is.

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing freaks out cops more than someone who gets tazed and doesn't get phased by it and keeps fighting. lol
    one could argue that if you have a perp face down or whatever on the ground and two officers on him they should have been able to do their job and subdue him even without pepper spray. but I agree that SOMETHING just have been done to get him restrained. should bopped him up side the head with a baton lol. there would be outrage, but at least he would be alive and this wouldn't have gone viral.

They don't have to let a perp successfully draw a weapon before shooting.
    the "judgement call" rule is true. but they are going to have an awfuly hard time explaining to Internal affairs and a jury that they felt he was going to access it with two highly trained police officers on top of him subdoing him.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not even trying to access it.

Just the POTENTIAL to access it.
    That's not true. A cop can't shoot you just because you are armed and could potentially use your weapon, there has to be a reasonable belief that you are going to.

Bare vs reasonable fear.

SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000)
    He was already down with two cops on him. Didn't even look like he was resisting.

Of course people will justify any cop shooting by looking into the victim's past rather than that one isolated incident.

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    You lost me at grew up in the hood. What are you 18? It seems you're also hiding behind something. Also your comment is 100% false, if I were weak or emotionally immature I'd be dead or in jail so now what?
    emotionally immature people can and do still function in society lol.

Just that their opinions are irrelevant and biased.

Originally Posted by SkinnyMexican View Post
    Didn't even look like he was resisting.
    He had two cops on him and had BOTH shoulders off the ground flexing his whole body.

This was all the way up to and even AFTER the officer pulled the gun to his face and screamed.

the "judgement call" rule is true.
    Judgement call rule?

LMAO... I love when miscers try to sound like they know what they're talking about.

That's not true. A cop can't shoot you just because you are armed and could potentially use your weapon, there has to be a reasonable belief that you are going to.

Bare vs reasonable fear.
    Thats if someone isn't fighting you.

In the middle of a fight its already game over.

That falls into reasonable fear perfectly reasonably. This situation definitely met that criteria and then some.

VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBSurfer85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When do the riots/protests start?

NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A man is shot while handcuffed on the ground, and the good ol' conservative boys of the R&P come out to defend the pigs without question. I know facts still have yet to come out (I'm sure I'll hear that although this has already been discussed for 9 pages), but a lot of you have issues if you assume the cops were justified for shooting a man handcuffed on the ground with very little supporting evidence that he was a threat. If you can't control a man who is handcuffed on the ground without shooting him, find a new job where being a p**** doesn't cost somebody else their life.

But at the end of the day, while this issue highlights this country's police problems and racial problems, this is the media focusing on a potentially divisive case that really doesn't affect the majority of the population for ratings. Don't get sucked in.

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is just... I can't even.

There is a full-scale genocide of blacks happening in OUR country right now at the hands of the police. This is the type of **** that happens when men like DRUMPF are allowed to spew their vile hate speech. Ask yourself this - do you really want to live in a country where you can't freely break the law and NEVER suffer the consequences!?
    *All my posts are 100% fiction*

Thats if someone isn't fighting you.
    No.

If someone's hands are up in front of their face in a boxing stance, a cop can't shoot them because they have a knife clipped to their pocket.

There has to be a reasonable belief that the weapon is going to be used. The simple fact that it is there and thus could potentially be used is not enough.

Same reason you can't shoot someone merely walking down the street with a baseball bat unless the do something that gives you a reasonable belief they're going to bring it to bear as a weapon.

Originally Posted by NumeroOnce View Post
    A man is shot while handcuffed on the ground, and the good ol' conservative boys of the R&P come out to defend the pigs without question. I know facts still have yet to come out (I'm sure I'll hear that although this has already been discussed for 9 pages), but a lot of you have issues if you assume the cops were justified for shooting a man handcuffed on the ground with very little supporting evidence that he was a threat. If you can't control a man who is handcuffed on the ground without shooting him, find a new job where being a p**** doesn't cost somebody else their life.

But at the end of the day, while this issue highlights this country's police problems and racial problems, this is the media focusing on a potentially divisive case that really doesn't affect the majority of the population for ratings. Don't get sucked in.
    negged

Originally Posted by LugosiNineOne View Post
    This is just... I can't even.

There is a full-scale genocide of blacks happening in OUR country right now at the hands of the police. This is the type of **** that happens when men like DRUMPF are allowed to spew their vile hate speech. Ask yourself this - do you really want to live in a country where you can't freely break the law and NEVER suffer the consequences!?
    negged

A man is shot while handcuffed on the ground....
    Wrong as always.

SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000)
    He had two cops on him and had BOTH shoulders off the ground flexing his whole body.

This was all the way up to and even AFTER the officer pulled the gun to his face and screamed.
    No, he cant even move the moments before the shots. Then the cop just takes out the gun and shoots him.

Hopefully the cops the stripped of their badges and are given lengthy prison sentences to think about what they did.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So let me get this straight....

The suspect (a known gang member) was reported to be threatening people with a gun, he resisted arrest, officers yell "gun! he's got a gun!", they shoot him, witnesses see the officers remove a handgun from the suspects pocket.

And people in this thread are upset?
    I would die for Palestine

No.

If someone's hands are up in front of their face in a boxing stance, a cop can't shoot them because they have a knife clipped to their pocket.

There has to be a reasonable belief that the weapon is going to be used. The simple fact that it is there is not enough.
    They had no joint lock on him and he was huge.

This was after resisting a tazer.

How were they gonna move him safely from that position to his stomach when he is like 300 lbs and went full rabies mode.

This dude left earth behind he didn't care about anything anymore lol.

It was a suicide via resisting arrest.

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But at the end of the day, while this issue highlights this country's police problems and racial problems,
    Racism didn't cause this. Thug life did.

It’s unclear how Sterling obtained the weapon. His rap sheet dates back two decades with several drug, firearm, theft and assault arrests.