Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Sounds like a good start of a day
    It is extremely important
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CC-BURN 5 DAY BETA TESTING FINAL CONCLUSIONS

BETA-TEST Q&A

What was your perfect blend of water in ounces for a two scoop serving?

8oz. I started with 10oz and I'm glad I did because the first day I had some unusual side effects, as in a really whoozy feeling in my head and jelly legs after the second dose. But those subsided after day 1 and by day 5 I was getting the best, and quickest onset of the product with 8oz. I tried mixing it with room temp water, refrigerated water, and ice water. The flavor was good with all three, but the added ice was really refreshing in the afternoon.

Provide a rating for taste only: 1 out of 10 with 1 being worst and 10 being best

I tested the Watermelon flavor and it was delicious. Not overly sweet, no aftertaste, no artificial taste. I enjoyed it early in the morning and in the afternoon

How long did it take to consume the entire two scoops?

Between 1 and 5 minutes.

How long did it take for you to feel sensory engagement?

Around 15 minutes with 10oz of water, and about 5 to 7 minutes with 8oz of water

Did the sensory engagement hit all at once or did it build up?

Definitely built up.

In your own words describe the sensory experience felt?

I would always feel the tingling and facial flushing first. Then I would begin to feel more energized, focused and awake. I woke up much quicker in the morning and did not experience my usual 3:00 afternoon slump while using BURN.

I had some unpleasant sensory experiences on day one ONLY. A weird whoozy head feeling and jelly legs. I cannot completely attribute this to BURN as I had been on 4 airplanes over the preceding 48 hours and it did somewhat feel like I have felt before after being on bumpy planes. So, this could have very well been the case. Those two side effects were not apparent at all after the first day.

I felt I had a lot of energy every day I used BURN. I have a lot of energy anyway, but not always so much in the morning, so I did appreciate this quite a bit. I'm also not a coffee drinker, and BURN is a great substitute for me.

I never felt any type of stim crash. No jitters. No heart palpitations. No headaches. Plus, this did not disrupt my sleep one bit. This is huge for me as many products do keep me awake at night.

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being worst and 10 being best how pleasant was the sensory engagement you experienced

I would say an 8 for the first few minutes because of the intense facial tingling and red blotches on my nose, ears and forehead, but once that subsided, a 10 for the energy, focus, and feeling of wanting to get things done

Alertness, wakefulness, energy and focus are all interrelated. Now, we would like for you to rate the overall cumulative effect not several each component separately. Please rate on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being worst and 10 being best how pleasant the sensory engagement was. Rate based on how well you liked what you felt.

I rate CC-BURN a 10 for it's overall cumulative effect. It is a game-changer in my very busy, and often tiring days. I will purchase this product and use it as I did in this beta-test

On a side note, even though I never really felt the thermo effects of BURN like some of the other reviewers did, I did lose 1 and 1/2 pounds during the 5 days of testing, without even trying

Thank you again, ProMera and thanks to all of you who followed along!
    Last edited by swooshie; 06-11-2016 at 11:22 PM.
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent write-ups and details Swoosh! That burger sounds amazing. I usually partake in a burger maybe 3 times a year nowadays. My wife & daughter are both vegetarian, so generally it is just the holiday cookouts where I even get near one.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Looks like my log veered a little off course here!

Hey you two!
    Sorry...

Hey, I see that you're back

Nice finish and a very good ending...Great final!!
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great work on the log Swooshie!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Excellent write-ups and details Swoosh! That burger sounds amazing. I usually partake in a burger maybe 3 times a year nowadays. My wife & daughter are both vegetarian, so generally it is just the holiday cookouts where I even get near one.
    Thanks, John!

My daughter is a vegetarian also, but I still make burgers right in front of her Yummy cow with cheese on top!!!

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    Sorry...

Hey, I see that you're back

Nice finish and a very good ending...Great final!!
    Thanks, Squid I need to get over to your log and see if your final review is up.

Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Great work on the log Swooshie!
    Thank you, thackes!

I know my log is over, but I had to share with everyone how I mixed up my afternoon dose of BURN today. A few of us went over to Starbucks after lunch and I ordered their Cool Lime Refresher. If you're not familiar, here's the description from their online menu .....

"Recharge your afternoon with a juicy, handcrafted drink. Cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage is a lively blend of lime, citrus and hints of mint and cucumber, shaken with real lime slices."

Mixed in my watermelon CC-BURN and it was amazing!!! This will be my go-to summer drink.

Happy Monday, peeps!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know my log is over, but I had to share with everyone how I mixed up my afternoon dose of BURN today. A few of us went over to Starbucks after lunch and I ordered their Cool Lime Refresher. If you're not familiar, here's the description from their online menu .....

"Recharge your afternoon with a juicy, handcrafted drink. Cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage is a lively blend of lime, citrus and hints of mint and cucumber, shaken with real lime slices."

Mixed in my watermelon CC-BURN and it was amazing!!! This will be my go-to summer drink.

Happy Monday, peeps!
    Awesome idea Swoosh! Thanks for sharing.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks, Squid I need to get over to your log and see if your final review is up.
    Yes it is
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

Building 'Dem Bane Traps! bbowsh54's Avatar
    bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Happy Monday, peeps!

Niiiiiiiiiice... Sounds delcious, Swooshie!
    Bowser
    Free Agent

Training Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159564721&page=45 [ACTIVE]

Misc Horse Head Crew
    Misc Fisherman Crew

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excellent conclusion Swoosh..That drink sounds awesome!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Awesome idea Swoosh! Thanks for sharing.
    Sure!

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    Yes it is
    I shall go read it

Originally Posted by bbowsh54 View Post
    Niiiiiiiiiice... Sounds delcious, Swooshie!
    Hey BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was delicious! Always a pleasure to see you!

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Excellent conclusion Swoosh..That drink sounds awesome!!
    Thanks, Lonnie! I really enjoyed CC-BURN! Thank you for the opportunity to give it a try!

My store review is up ~

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/prom...con-cret-burn/

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for beta-testing and the reviews!

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sure!

I shall go read it

Hey BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was delicious! Always a pleasure to see you!

Thanks, Lonnie! I really enjoyed CC-BURN! Thank you for the opportunity to give it a try!

My store review is up ~

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/prom...con-cret-burn/
    Thanks for the awesome store review!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541