Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    What is there to respond to that I haven't already responded to? You say the same thing over, and over, and over again.

Just like dan, just like james, just like loser. I don't know how you guys can't see how utterly negative you are and why you are all in the same boat.

You guys literally add zero value to this forum. It's just a place for you to vent and whine.
    I quite literally just explained the reasoning that you didn't have any input for. It doesn't matter if I say the "same thing over and over". If its true and holds up then how is that freaking issue? I would have even appreciated a "yeah the dating pool for you is probably small so naturally you will have to talk to far more women than your peers". Instead you go on about negativity and positive. I'm sorry I'm putting in work and get **** tier results while I watching my male friends who are often average looking be timid as **** and ask me to bring girls over to our group when we are out on the town, and they STILL manage to get numbers and dates. Its not that Im doing something wrong Im just not in a progressive area.

Inb4 you don't even respond to that and say "herp derp no positivity"
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is there to respond to that I haven't already responded to? You say the same thing over, and over, and over again.

Just like dan, just like james, just like loser. I don't know how you guys can't see how utterly negative you are and why you are all in the same boat.

You guys literally add zero value to this forum. It's just a place for you to vent and whine and be argumentative.
    Lmao. Savage.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I look 10x better in person/mirror than in photos. It seriously takes me forever to find an angle I find acceptable.
    I'm the same way. I think I'm a 1/10 in photos but look way better in person where I'm not stuck in an ice age pose for a camera.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I quite literally just explained the reasoning that you didn't have any input for. It doesn't matter if I say the "same thing over and over". If its true and holds up then how is that freaking issue? I would have even appreciated a "yeah the dating pool for you is probably small so naturally you will have to talk to far more women than your peers". Instead you go on about negativity and positive. I'm sorry I'm putting in work and get **** tier results while I watching my male friends who are often average looking be timid as **** and ask me to bring girls over to our group when we are out on the town, and they STILL manage to get numbers and dates. Its not that Im doing something wrong Im just not in a progressive area.

Inb4 you don't even respond to that and say "herp derp no positivity"
    Fine. Your situation is unique just to you. Stop bringing others down with you and help them instead.

I learned more about dating and attraction by helping others than by focusing on my own game. Back when sauce-head has his original formula and the forum was full of PUAs, I was a main contributor helping others while I was still learning the game myself. Even being off the market for the past 12 years I have kept my skills sharp, just by continue to help others.

You really do not know the power of positive thinking, and how destructive negativity is. Even if your negativity is justified, just don't let yourself go there. You will be a much happier person.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 05-13-2016 at 11:45 AM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fine. Your situation is unique just to you. Stop bringing others down with you and help them instead.

I learned more about dating and attraction by helping others than by focusing on my own game. Back when sauce-head has his original formula and the forum was full of PUAs, I was a main contributor helping others while I was still learning the game myself. Even being off the market for the past 12 years I have kept my skills sharp, just by continue to help others.

You really do not know the power of positive thinking, and how destructive negativity is.
    Its not "just unique to me". And Im not bringing anyone down. You cannot push a man to be delusionally positive in the world of dating/relationships if he is never winning or only the lowest quality of women look his way. Iamdetermined and legions of other ethnic minorities that don't subscribe to cultural stereotypes run into this problem. Positive thinking isn't going to change hush hush social issues. And I'm a very positive person. I know you don't believe and I really don't care. When I get a chance I'm always helping people, trying to mentor young black men to assist in their success and constantly getting asked "how do you have confidence to walk up to random women", "what are you saying to make them laugh", or etc. You can be an awesome positive person, and still have to understand due to various factors you may be left with overweight/not attractive women. Hence why I stopped posting her for the most part. Its just a circle jerk of guys that all happen to do ok with women and chit on everyone else that doesn't win.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 05-13-2016 at 11:59 AM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is a reason. The code can be cracked. You just have to figure out what it is for you.

I'm so sick of the negativity by you guys.
    it's called telling it like it is. you people make s*it up, we call you out. if you stopped living in a fantasy land joined the real world, and saw how this actually works I'd shut up

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You guys literally add zero value to this forum. It's just a place for you to vent and whine and be argumentative.
    We add a ton of value, bbecause people in our situations should know the truth and not waste time listening to the garbage you guys say.

I joined the misc years ago and I listened to all of the things being said and it resulted in disaster.

And once again, we're not being negative. For me, I'm as positive as you can possibly be given my situation. brb enjoying life, while knowing I'm FA

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    We add a ton of value, bbecause people in our situations should know the truth and not waste time listening to the garbage you guys say.

I joined the misc years ago and I listened to all of the things being said and it resulted in disaster.

And once again, we're not being negative. For me, I'm as positive as you can possibly be given my situation. brb enjoying life, while knowing I'm FA
    Believe it or not, people in your situation are a minority. You are not helping anyone by telling them that they just have to LDAR like you have. Misery just LOVES company doesn't it?

Bolded: ****ing LOL

it's called telling it like it is. you people make s*it up, we call you out. if you stopped living in a fantasy land joined the real world, and saw how this actually works I'd shut up
    Make **** up. Call me out? I'm living(in the real world) proof I know what I'm talking about. I'm trying to show you how it actually works, but you just WONT shut up.

I'm living the dream, bro. It's no fantasy. You could too if you weren't such a rotter.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

I'm as positive as you can possibly be given my situation

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Believe it or not, people in your situation are a minority. You are not helping anyone by telling them that they just have to LDAR like you have. Misery just LOVES company doesn't it?

Make **** up. Call me out? I'm living(in the real world) proof I know what I'm talking about. I'm trying to show you how it actually works, but you just WONT shut up.

I'm living the dream, bro. It's no fantasy. You could too if you weren't such a rotter.

Difference is I am not FA, extreme opposite, I am living proof on how much looks matter.

I know that people like me are the minority, but those people should get the perspective of someone like them.

If those people listen to your bulls*it it will only make things worse.

And yes, I do a good job all things considered. Certainly better than some miscers who cant even handle a few months of no action or a break up. LOL

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post

I usually ignore you, you're so far up your own a$$ just because you went to the military.

Just because some of us had better things to do with our lives doesn't make you superior in anyway

I usually ignore you, you're so far up your own a$$ just because you went to the military.

Just because some of us had better things to do with our lives doesn't make you superior in anyway

'We're all going to make it crew'

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    'We're all going to make it crew'

women arent the be all end all.

lol at thinking that has anything to do with making it

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here is my prediction if we all got together in person.

Otaku Shows Up: Muscular Tall African American. Opens his mouth..friendly, but the more you talk to him the more he is interested in intellectual things/etc rather than flirty small talk. How he speaks belies his stereotype. you can imagine him confusing women..but he is intellectual more than a player.

Pondus Shows Up: Shorter, but ends up looking far better looking in person. Ordering a drink at the bar, he chats up the HB8 next to him. From a distance one would describe him as "mysterious", as he throws his leather jacket over the musty bar stool. He has a calmness and coolness to his voice. It is clear that he knows how to talk to women, but it is from years and years of practice. Not everyone is born with that skill nor would want to change their personality to be like him.

FLChamp blasts through the revolving bar doors: Straight from deadlifting 550 for reps an hour earlier, he is instantly recognized as very athletic looking and handsome. immediately women in the bar look at him and look back at their friends. It is clear that his looks are a big reason for his success with women. Even though him otako look similar, FLchamp is more ripped, has that "athlete stare", and has better facial aesthetics (sorry otaku....can't confirm but this is how it plays out in my head).

DeadLiftBrah shows up in high heels and sits down at the bar like she has been there 1,000 times. She looks attractive from a distance, but get closer and see the signs of aging. Her phone slips out of her hand, revealing 500 tinder matches. As you hand it back to her, you see a notification "One new message from Chad C." you see her gaze in the distance and notice the "thousand cock stare" as she whispers "but where have all the good men gone".
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post

Otaku Shows Up: Muscular Tall African American. Opens his mouth..friendly, but the more you talk to him the more he is interested in intellectual things/etc rather than flirty small talk. How he speaks belies his stereotype. you can imagine him confusing women..but he is intellectual more than a player.

Pondus Shows Up: Shorter, but ends up looking far better looking in person. Ordering a drink at the bar, he chats up the HB8 next to him. From a distance one would describe him as "mysterious", as he throws his leather jacket over the musty bar stool. He has a calmness and coolness to his voice. It is clear that he knows how to talk to women, but it is from years and years of practice. Not everyone is born with that skill nor would want to change their personality to be like him.

FLChamp blasts through the revolving bar doors: Straight from deadlifting 550 for reps an hour earlier, he is instantly recognized as very athletic looking and handsome. immediately women in the bar look at him and look back at their friends. It is clear that his looks are a big reason for his success with women. Even though him otako look similar, FLchamp is more ripped, has that "athlete stare", and has better facial aesthetics (sorry otaku....can't confirm but this is how it plays out in my head).

DeadLiftBrah shows up in high heels and sits down at the bar like she has been there 1,000 times. She looks attractive from a distance, but get closer and see the signs of aging. Her phone slips out of her hand, revealing 500 tinder matches. As you hand it back to her, you see a notification "One new message from Chad C." you see her gaze in the distance and notice the "thousand cock stare" as she whispers "but where have all the good men gone".
    Ho Lee Chit

lol

Repped.
    Bald Crew
    Personality>Looks Crew
    No friends but girls still fall in love Crew
    No negativity allowed here Crew

loled at that bar scenario.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Repped on recharge

First, I don't look far better in person. My AVI captures what I look like. I am easily 20lbs overweight. No one would describe me as mysterious. No woman has ever told me "i can't figure you out." I am happy, energetic, and inviting. I was not born with the skill to talk to women, no one is, and it IS a skill. You don't have to change who you are or your personality to learn these skills. You just need the knowledge and the practice.

I was an FA virgin until I was 23 and I am extremely intellectual and prefer deep conversation. I am not a player by any means. I just studied my ass off and practiced to get good at it. Which is why I don't understand why all you "intellectuals" can't figure it out. It is is just another puzzle to solve.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 05-13-2016 at 03:17 PM.

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fukn LOL irl. Repped.
    **Would trade a couple inches off my dink to have bigger calves crew**

I was an FA virgin until I was 23 and I am extremely intellectual and prefer deep conversation. I am not a player by any means. I just studied my ass off and practiced to get good at it. Which is why I don't understand why all you "intellectuals" can't figure it out. It is is just another puzzle to solve.
    A girl knows whether or not she attracted to you before you even open your mouth. If you dont pass that basic test, nothing you are talking matters at all

zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A girl knows whether or not she attracted to you before you even open your mouth. If you dont pass that basic test, nothing you are talking matters at all
    I think there are 3 categories:

1. Huuunnnggg yes
    2. Humm maybe, need to find out more
    3. Def no

Jump on 1s. Polarise 2s by making her swing one way (1 hopefully) or the other (3). Bail on 3s - wasting time (as you say)

Category 2 def exists, loads of girls say their bfs grew on them.

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude you're dateless kissless virgin. You giving dating and attraction advice is like some girl giving ball shaving advice.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

You are going to be the first person I have ever put on my block list.

Please tell me then, why the same kind of girls that rejected me, without even giving me a chance, all of sudden started giving me a chance once I learned the skills?

You not being attractive to women is all in your head.

Please tell me then, why the same kind of girls that rejected me, without even giving me a chance, all of sudden started giving me a chance once I learned the skills?

because your looks were fine and you were fuking up in other ways which you then fixed.

For some people looks are the problem though

lol at blocking me because you know I'm correct and you're full of s*it

Originally Posted by BigPoppaPumpin View Post
    Dude you're dateless kissless virgin. You giving dating and attraction advice is like some girl giving ball shaving advice.
    ???? Obviously I would know the most about rejection, not being attractive, and how that impacts all of this

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ???? Obviously I would know the most about rejection, not being attractive, and how that impacts all of this
    Just like fat people know the most about getting skinny, and poor people know the most about getting rich, and flabby people know the most about getting ripped eh?

You know that you get rejected, but you don't know why.
    Last edited by BigPoppaPumpin; 05-13-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

Just like fat people know the most about getting skinny, and poor people know the most about getting rich, and flabby people know the most about getting ripped eh?

A fat person would know best why they're fat etc. A poor person would know why they're poor. ugly as fuk men who can't get laid don't have to look far to figure out why. All this other sh*t never comes into play. I don't know why misc refuses to acknowledge this

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lol and I would be there macking it up wearing a hat, looking good with a tight shirt, everyone would see me doing just fine with the ladies thinking wtf is wrong with this guy?...all the bs from the forums...But then one of ladies takes off my hat and they all simultaneously say, "We have to pee", and scurry away. I point to FLchamp and pondus and say "I told you so."

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't remember if I've posted in this thread but although I think I'm fairly attractive based on the attention I receive, I do feel like giving up because for one reason or another I can't figure this sh-t out. I'm not really smooth or anything because that's not my style, but I'm generally playful and witty with women I'm trying to smash, at least to the point that I'm fun to be around. Somehow I'm still failing worse than Shaq at the free throw line. Girls seem interested at first but for some reason they'll start acting standoffish after a couple of conversations or hanging out.

A perfect example is the last girl I tried getting to know. I was acquainted with her for a couple of weeks and asked her out for ice cream. We hung out for almost two hours just talking/laughing and even went for a walk during which I made it clear I was attracted to her. I didn't kiss her cause I wasn't really getting that vibe from her but id say we still had a decent time. Fast forward to a week later and this bitch won't even accept my ******** friend request...strong wtf.

Honestly I've just given up for the most part and it's getting to the point where I'm actually ignoring girls lol we'll see what happens after I hit 9-10% bf at the end of the summer.

I don't get what point you're trying to make but when it comes to girls it's almost impossible to figure out why you're getting rejected, especially when the same things work on another girl.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast