Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    SizeOn max performance was the real deal. Very comprehensive formula if my memory serves correctly.

It'd be great to see SizeOn pre-contest come back. All the benefits of max performance without the carbs!
    That's at the absolute TOP of my wish list Ice, I really want to see Pre-Contest SizeOn make a return. If that comes back out, I'm not kidding when I say I will probably use it every single day of my life during training.

I still use SizeOn now, but only a few times per week (I bought a tub last month ... along with some Myofusion) and before that it was probably a year and a half since I last used it. I'm glad to be using it again, but each time I use it I always think back to the days of using Pre-Contest and how excellent that was.

-Spaz

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    love that box and this ad! lol

Size-On appears to be many peoples favorite or top supplements of all time! all good read and posts in here.
    OG size on was the goat , Anyone ever use the pill version?
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    OG size on was the goat , Anyone ever use the pill version?
    Only used Cytolean, SuperPump250 and their protein...
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Start-Of-The-Weekend-Shameless-Bump!

-Spaz

WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for support..good to see Gaspari Nutrition come back. I am looking forward to the new PlasmaJet....keep me in mind if you have a promo for that. I have used the original and miss it dearly.

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can I haz in?

It's fantastic to see Gaspari Nutrition coming back. I can't recall if I first saw the GN brand here or at Gee-you-know-who. When many brands were doing much hype, I recall Gaspari was all about honest ingredients.

I'm definitely Old School. Rich was the man back in my day of thumbing through mags that I didn't have to hide from my parents Alot of that had to do with him being shorter than most of the other legends and I aspired to get as close to his look as I could. He was beating out the bigger guys constantly. That was awesome!

The Dragonslayer!!!

I've tried some of the Gaspari line before - mostly the evolution of SuperPump (& 250, Max) - SizeOn would be a perfectly timed log. I have no doubt about the quality, but ready to put it to the test. Heck, I may even pull the workouts from my copy of No Excuses; very inspiring, his tale of comeback after comeback. (Though my current, modern physique, is working nicely. not that dissimilar)

I think I bought this issue, among many others

If I'm blessed to be picked, I'll run you a nice log for sure - workouts + friendly banter + random thoughts -- oh yeah.
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards†- RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sleseur93 View Post
    What brought me to the Gaspari Line first was seeing this picture of Rich in a Nutrition Zone in North Jersey and I thought to myself "This guy is shredded!"
    Love that pic!

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    like it was yesterday!

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man that brings back memories of my teenage years.

Back then, I don't know what gave me bigger pumps, plasma jet, or the picture of Marzia Prince..
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump for more apps!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    bump for more apps!

Absolutely! Great thread so far with a ton of great entries. I love seeing the old school Gaspari stuff (pictures, ads, photos, etc.) and it definitely reminds me of why I got into this sport in the first place

-Spaz

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First thing that brought me to gaspari products was seeing flex lewis and mark alvisi with shreedded glutes in the old ads and Marzia PRINCE! I Loved her! she was stunning from head to toe . My favorite female in any magazine PERIOD!
    Anyway I remember seeing the blue and yellow ads, and then had a friend on the football team tell me(mind you I was 16 and a track runner) If I wanted to bulk up to use size on. I was like damn SOLD. Went to gnc the next day over paid like crazy. Got a tub of the lemon Ice 30 serving. And to this day is my favorite product of all time. I have talked about it on these forums, amongst others How I WISH that product would come back. From the time I first tried it till they changed the formula I used about 5 tubs which prob lasted about 10 months. And I didn't change diet which was terrible, my training was terrible and I still made what I felt was a lot of progress with this product. Only used the pre-contest after that when getting ready for shows. But damn that 30 serving tub was the best. And back to marzia the AD below had me sold.

everyone who works in this industry remembers that ad. It was, and still is THE best advertisement I've ever seen from any dietary supplement industry.

I remember discussing it with IFN's CEO at the time, and just thinking "why in the hell would anyone buy one of our prohormones when they have something like that being marketed to them? Crap".
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    everyone who works in this industry remembers that ad. It was, and still is THE best advertisement I've ever seen from any dietary supplement industry.

I remember discussing it with IFN's CEO at the time, and just thinking "why in the hell would anyone buy one of our prohormones when they have something like that being marketed to them? Crap".
    That's not just an ad, it's a work of art. It's the Mona Lisa of the supplement industry lol
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

She was and IS What Bikini SHOULD look like IMO no questions asked I don't need diced abs and lines in hams. Callie bundy, Marzia Prince and amanda latona should be the standard. But first their was marzia
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I forgot to share this pic in my application from one of my wheycheap orders from back in the day. Man, this stuff was by far one of the most effective supplements on the market for natty bulking!

**MISC LIFTING CREW**
    **Cologne Crew**
    **Muay Thai & BJJ Crew**

Allmax- DAA log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152136953

Iforce - Hemavol log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152370203

Originally Posted by BumpingBalt View Post
    I forgot to share this pic in my application from one of my wheycheap orders from back in the day. Man, this stuff was by far one of the most effective supplements on the market for natty bulking!

Image is not appearing, try hosting it on something like Photobucket (which is free) if you can

-Spaz

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool promo

For myself, i would go back in time to 2008. When i first started training at 25 years old. I couldn't help but to see Rich Gaspari in all the muscle mags and his line of sports supplement nutrition. The bold in your face blue tubs of SuperPump250 and Size-ON were hard not to notice. Infact, the first pre-workout i ever took was SP250 - Blue Raspberry. The flavor was unreal! So were some of my bathroom trips (inside joke). Also, my very first "stack" was SP250 and Size-ON. The fullness i got from both products as a novice lifter were amazing. How do i miss the Pre Contest Size ON! I really hope that product makes a comeback. From then on i advanced to Myofusion and of course tried every flavor. From the OG, to the Pro Biotic, Elite and now Advanced. SuperPump Max was to follow and i used that product a lot! The Watermelon and Green Apple were like liquid jolly ranchers.

I will end on this note. I haven't posted on this board since 2013. I randomly came back last week to look at the forum and saw the recent Gaspari thread that is now 7 pages long. I couldn't help but to post and share my nostalgia using Gaspari. When i saw SP MAX is back in stock with all flavors i immediately placed an order. I used to be very loyal to Gaspari. I fell off due to tumoil i saw on the inside and product changes i didn't agree with. I'm hoping they turn over a new leaf so they can regain my loyalty that was strong for many years.

Good luck to everyone!
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Cool promo

For myself, i would go back in time to 2008. When i first started training at 25 years old. I couldn't help but to see Rich Gaspari in all the muscle mags and his line of sports supplement nutrition. The bold in your face blue tubs of SuperPump250 and Size-ON were hard not to notice. Infact, the first pre-workout i ever took was SP250 - Blue Raspberry. The flavor was unreal! So were some of my bathroom trips (inside joke). Also, my very first "stack" was SP250 and Size-ON. The fullness i got from both products as a novice lifter were amazing. How do i miss the Pre Contest Size ON! I really hope that product makes a comeback. From then on i advanced to Myofusion and of course tried every flavor. From the OG, to the Pro Biotic, Elite and now Advanced. SuperPump Max was to follow and i used that product a lot! The Watermelon and Green Apple were like liquid jolly ranchers.

I will end on this note. I haven't posted on this board since 2013. I randomly came back last week to look at the forum and saw the recent Gaspari thread that is now 7 pages long. I couldn't help but to post and share my nostalgia using Gaspari. When i saw SP MAX is back in stock with all flavors i immediately placed an order. I used to be very loyal to Gaspari. I fell off due to tumoil i saw on the inside and product changes i didn't agree with. I'm hoping they turn over a new leaf so they can regain my loyalty that was strong for many years.

Good luck to everyone!

happy to see you found your way to this thread, it's awesome to see and read about all the nostalgia here.

TEAM GASPARI... MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN! is a fun, funny slogan, but it really hold true, we are here to do our best, to make sure we regain your (as well as everybody else's) loyalty and trust.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BumpingBalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry about that, boss. Does this one show?

**MISC LIFTING CREW**
    **Cologne Crew**
    **Muay Thai & BJJ Crew**

Allmax- DAA log:

Iforce - Hemavol log:

jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Neat promo! My first exposure to Gaspari was on the Supplement forum in 2009. I was a newb doing research and my brand decision came down to 2 lines: Gaspari or Controlled Labs. Gaspari was more expensive, but slightly better. I was just starting to get in shape and wanted to give it everything in training and nutrition, so I spent a few extra bucks on SizeOn + SP250. Both ended up being staples and giving me great trainings.

What would make Gaspari strong again? I loved original Myofusion, so that. I'm not interested in pushing weight so much as performance in track-like events. So a pre-training drink for that purpose. Also SizeOn MP is great, so keeping that around.
    Last edited by jphansen; 05-10-2016 at 11:43 AM.

PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great promo here!!! Cannot wait to see what people think!!!!!
    Lift Big, Eat Big, Live Big

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BumpingBalt View Post
    Sorry about that, boss. Does this one show?

Oooooh triplets lol
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Oooooh triplets lol
    Exactly! Lol
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    **Cologne Crew**
    **Muay Thai & BJJ Crew**

Allmax- DAA log:

Iforce - Hemavol log:

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump for people to appply!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

bump for people to appply!
    noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Hahahahaha :d

sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    By the way, I love Rich's Instagram where he goes over old school bodybuilding exercises! There was one where he demonstrated doing an incline fly with your back on a preacher curl instead of a dumbbell bench. It was great stretch at the bottom and a difference maker overall in my chest workout!

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bumping this for SizeOn!
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In for support. Can't really devote time to a log right now but am very interested in the product and reading the reviews and logs from the winners. I have never heard anyone complain about SizeOn....everyone's feelings are the same....it is a fantastic product.

Sadly, haven't used many Gaspari products aside from Superdrive and Anavite. I do remember first time I used Superdrive. I had only tried a few PWOs before that such as Assault and No Explode. I remember the pumps Superdrive provided were fantastic. IT was the PWO that really made me realize just how great some PWOs can be.

Great promo!
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by MrMakAttack View Post
    In for support. Can't really devote time to a log right now but am very interested in the product and reading the reviews and logs from the winners. I have never heard anyone complain about SizeOn....everyone's feelings are the same....it is a fantastic product.

Sadly, haven't used many Gaspari products aside from Superdrive and Anavite. I do remember first time I used Superdrive. I had only tried a few PWOs before that such as Assault and No Explode. I remember the pumps Superdrive provided were fantastic. IT was the PWO that really made me realize just how great some PWOs can be.

Great promo!
    If you never had the original superpump250 you're missin out haha. Stuff was amazing(haven't tried the new superpump tho)

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you never had the original superpump250 you're missin out haha. Stuff was amazing(haven't tried the new superpump tho)
    So I have heard... Wish they would bring some of these favorites back.
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins