Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Maatkarah View Post
    Well you gave it some time, you tried, that's all you can do ... it's definitely very very difficult to undo an impression once someone has it ...
    All you can do is try not to repeat it, practice some safety valves for expressing your feelings during a pms melt-down ie >family/friend call (cos a new partner/potential partner is not the person to express it to)
    >writing it down but not sending,
    >distraction techniques (watch an absorbing movie/tv episode or read something absorbing til the feeling passes etc.)
    Thanks.

The medication gave me horrible headaches so I had to stop. I'm back at square one. Trying to improve myself, just feeling very lonely in the process...
    not sure if female miscer or troll

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Neezaa View Post
    Thanks.

The medication gave me horrible headaches so I had to stop. I'm back at square one. Trying to improve myself, just feeling very lonely in the process...
    Yaz? Pity.

R there other options? On 'natural' route 3000mg a day evening primrose for gla is recommended for pms. (3 months b4 can expect result). Any forums been of help?

Have you managed to join any clubs/classes/activities?

Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been more social overall. It's nice, been having a bit more fun. I still get lonely when I come home though. I'm not close to anyone and that's what I'm wanting right now. In due time I guess.

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been more social overall. It's nice, been having a bit more fun. I still get lonely when I come home though. I'm not close to anyone and that's what I'm wanting right now. In due time I guess.
    get a dog or cat.
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    get a dog or cat.
    She's at college so I don't think she can tho good idea.

Cud suggest walking/sitting dogs ... tho think this is more of a 'lonely for a partner' situation, like many miscers.

Just have to keep expanding your social activities til you meet someone .. takes time.

She's at college so I don't think she can tho good idea.

Cud suggest walking/sitting dogs ... tho think this is more of a 'lonely for a partner' situation, like many miscers.

Just have to keep expanding your social activities til you meet someone .. takes time.
    Yeah would love to have some pets when I can.

BTW I think I figured out why he went NC on me just occurred to me... I think he was looking for a fwb thing... and he realized how vulnerable I was and would catch feels so he just did the nice thing and walked away. He said it even but it just now clicked. Lol

Yeah would love to have some pets when I can.

BTW I think I figured out why he went NC on me just occurred to me... I think he was looking for a fwb thing... and he realized how vulnerable I was and would catch feels so he just did the nice thing and walked away. He said it even but it just now clicked. Lol
    Lot of miscers touched on that (vulnerability) & as said b4 u r lucky he was decent enuf not to try to take advantage.
    Ppl may disagree but imo FWB just do not work for most females ... least of all when someone is depressed.
    There is a lot of advice online now inc. youtube vids from guys & girls about sussing out ppl who r only after s*x/fwb and not being honest abt that.

Advise just keep getting out, doing new things, expanding ur social scene and u'll meet potential bf sooner or ltr.

When u do, back to the advice above abt avoiding PMS meltdowns or talking abt anything too serious or personal for the first while, let someone get to know you gradually, all aspects, good and bad - everyone has bad points & many many ppl suffer from depression but if it is balanced with good points & feelings, it can be ok.

zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Listen, to have a fulfilling and rewarding relationship, you must be vulnerable. Love is vulnerable. Ultimately, unless you have some mental issues or problems from childhood, that should be your ultimate goal: to find one amazing woman to spend your life with.

That being said, you should absolutely guard yourself from the nasty whores of the world and a relationship and falling in love is a long, long journey. Never love a woman until you learn her demons (hopefully none), know how she deals with jealously, sadness, anger, etc.

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get a hamster
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    get a hamster
    Fish tanks, dogs, cats, hamsters ... chez-megalomaniacal must be like a zoo

Fish tanks, dogs, cats, hamsters ... chez-megalomaniacal must be like a zoo

there is a certain sense of relaxation, and therapeutic peace in caring for animals

not to mention nothing is a better sleep aid than a fish tank
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zebraman12 View Post
    Listen, to have a fulfilling and rewarding relationship, you must be vulnerable. Love is vulnerable. Ultimately, unless you have some mental issues or problems from childhood, that should be your ultimate goal: to find one amazing woman to spend your life with.

That being said, you should absolutely guard yourself from the nasty whores of the world and a relationship and falling in love is a long, long journey. Never love a woman until you learn her demons (hopefully none), know how she deals with jealously, sadness, anger, etc.
    <3 Love this! Repped kind sir!

Neeza, sounds like you're doing better!
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx