Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    Police brutality had nothing to do with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown winning their Darwin awards.

Still waiting for you to disprove a single thing. Derp.
    What is there to disprove? I've already statistically pointed out that cops kilings are down under the Obama administration, which is basically the opposite of the premise of your pathetic thread. How about this rule - represent a certain color or organization and run around with guns, anticipate the possibility of you getting shot because of your lifestyle. Seems reasonable to me.

...Or we can keep taking isolated incidents of crime which can't be predicted or stopped and yell "Boo! Crime is bad!" and somehow, laughably try to turn this into a political issue and blame Obama. Have conservatives gotten over the butthurt from Obama's non attendance at that hag Nancy Reagan or that prick Scalia's funerals yet?

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NumeroOnce View Post
    What is there to disprove? I've already statistically pointed out that cops killings are down under the Obama administration, which is basically the opposite of the premise of your pathetic thread.
    Uh, that wasn't the premise of the thread. Nowhere did I say anything of the sort. Strawman #1.

...Or we can keep taking isolated incidents of crime which can't be predicted or stopped and yell "Boo! Crime is bad!" and somehow, laughably try to turn this into a political issue and blame Obama.
    Again, nobody blamed Obama for this. Strawman #2.

Have conservatives gotten over the butthurt from Obama's non attendance at that hag Nancy Reagan or that prick Scalia's funerals yet?
    You lost any chance at being taken seriously with this abortion of a comment.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TexasMajor View Post
    "or some chit"

phrase recited by clueless morons.

Its basic math.

Total number of deaths is down, but I specifically cited gun related deaths to law enforcement. The anti police climate was sparked by Obama and his turd associates. If you cant see it, youre blind.
    yeah, i saw it stated exactly as "firearm related shootings on cops are down 30%". re read what i wrote. lmao @ claiming 1000% up...just no
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Uh, that wasn't the premise of the thread. Nowhere did I say anything of the sort. Strawman #1.
    Ok, so the premise was to point out that a guy in a profession with a high death rate, died, and was shot by, of all people, a criminal gangbanger? Awesome thread bro.

Again, nobody blamed Obama for this. Strawman #2.
    Maybe you need to reread your own thread.

You lost any chance at being taken seriously with this abortion of a comment.
    And yet my reputation is green and yours isn't...

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok, so the premise was to point out that a guy in a profession with a high death rate, died, and was shot by, of all people, a criminal gangbanger? Awesome thread bro.
    Yep. Glad you like it.

Maybe you need to reread your own thread.
    I don't need to. I'm the one who made it. Maybe you need to ditch the strawman arguments and desperately hoping for something to change into something it isn't.

And yet my reputation is green and yours isn't...
    Get back to me when you're well into the green and then receive a single neg from a mod.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    yeah, i saw it stated exactly as "firearm related shootings on cops are down 30%". re read what i wrote. lmao @ claiming 1000% up...just no
    Gasp! How can it be??!!!!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/28/gu...ent-this-year/

and here, you can actually see the names and faces of the officers killed. CRAZY HOW MATH WORKS

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

Again, nobody blamed Obama for this. Strawman
    From the first page of the thread:

Originally Posted by Fahnestock View Post
    Another child of Obama terrorizing the country and slaughtering an American Hero. Disgusting.
    ^First response in the thread.

No - it comes from when thug Trayvon Martin won his Darwin award and afterwards, without knowing all the facts, Obama stirred the pot by saying that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon.
    ^Your own post.

Now I see why you're red.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Once again, every single one of you dense mother phuckers missed the point & turned it into an opinion fest. I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say, you're all cock suckers.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Object is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When Trump is president he will straight up demand law and order with no apologies. He'll enable law enforcement and provide a moral license for police to do whatever the f is necessary to prevent this s**t from happening.

We need to be a lot tougher on crime. You're a gang member? You're gonna get f**ked up as soon as we get you.
    Political correctness is intellectual dishonesty.

^First response in the thread.
    That was one poster, and he wasn't blaming Obama for anything.

^Your own post.
    Referring to a specific situation where Obama took the side of the criminal instead of the police.

Now I see why you're red.
    I already told you why. I'd still be well into the green had it not been for a single neg.

(I've already received 6 or 7 reps in the last few hours since turning red).

- PJ O'Rourke

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gasp! How can it be??!!!!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/28/gu...ent-this-year/

and here, you can actually see the names and faces of the officers killed. CRAZY HOW MATH WORKS

https://www.odmp.org/search/year
    From 1 to 13

Latest estimate I could find was 1.3 million officers in the country

I asked you before, do you have any understanding of statistics whatsoever?

For the mathematically inclined that's

0.00001181818 percent of cops who have died by gunfire in 2016. Although with the growing of the DEA, FBI, and other law enforcement agencies across the country that number is most likely even smaller

TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    From 1 to 13

Latest estimate I could find was 1.3 million officers in the country

I asked you before, do you have any understanding of statistics whatsoever?

For the mathematically inclined that's

0.00001181818 percent of cops who have died by gunfire in 2016. Although with the growing of the DEA, FBI, and other law enforcement agencies across the country that number is most likely even smaller

What in the actual fck are you even trying to argue, midget brain?

The retard before you said firearm related law enforcement deaths ARE NOT up 1k%. I provided the numbers.

Are they up 1k%? YES THEY ARE. For the first quarter of the year, theyre up, and if the trend continues, its going to break last years numbers. Move on. Fck

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Object View Post
    When Trump is president he will straight up demand law and order with no apologies. He'll enable law enforcement and provide a moral license for police to do whatever the f is necessary to prevent this s**t from happening.

We need to be a lot tougher on crime. You're a gang member? You're gonna get f**ked up as soon as we get you.
    That wouldn't be a good thing.

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What in the actual fck are you even trying to argue, midget brain?

The retard before you said firearm related law enforcement deaths ARE NOT up 1k%. I provided the numbers.

Are they up 1k%? YES THEY ARE. For the first quarter of the year, theyre up, and if the trend continues, its going to break last years numbers. Move on. Fck
    Up 1000 % doesn't mean a god damn thing when total number of officer deaths are down overall and we're talking with such small occurrences. For fukk sake man take a high school level algebra class or something

While nobody should be shot while on the job you're talking about literally less than 0.00001 of police officers getting shot yet you and the other tards are trying to argue like it's some epidemic and it's all Obama's fault

And you have the nerve to call others dense, just lol

Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    Up 1000 % doesn't mean a god damn thing when total number of officer deaths are down overall and we're talking with such small occurrences. For fukk sake man take a high school level algebra class or something

While nobody should be shot while on the job you're talking about literally less than 0.00001 of police officers getting shot yet you and the other tards are trying to argue like it's some epidemic and it's all Obama's fault

And you have the nerve to call others dense, just lol

I see you still haven't figured out the difference between GUN RELATED DEATHS and OTHER RELATED DEATHS (traffic accidents).

Don't reply until you fully understand the differences.Thanks.

I see you still haven't figured out the difference between GUN RELATED DEATHS and OTHER RELATED DEATHS (traffic accidents).

Don't reply until you fully understand the differences.Thanks.
    i see you're just going to cling to the 1000% figure without understanding how its calculated or the numbers behind it

you know many community colleges offer free math classes, right?

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Once again, every single one of you dense mother phuckers missed the point & turned it into an opinion fest. I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say, you're all cock suckers.
    Agreed, a man is dead and a family is without a father, brother and son....and we have some pretty crass people making light of it. Comments about the deaths of others are pretty disparaging as well. I suppose for some political colors are a license to be without humanity.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    Agreed, a man is dead and a family is without a father, brother and son....and we have some pretty crass people making light of it. Comments about the deaths of others are pretty disparaging as well. I suppose for some political colors are a license to be without humanity.
    Repped. Most of these autistic phucking clowns have no idea what they're talking about. They think it's all fun and games. That's ok, life will hit them one day.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Repped. Most of these autistic phucking clowns have no idea what they're talking about. They think it's all fun and games. That's ok, life will hit them one day.
    Yes it most certainly will.

yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta love how some of the usual derping suspects here are defending the criminal.
    who's doing that?