Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    I mean it's right there in the letter "Give the good guys a chance to help you be less afraid in the world." granted, it might not directly mean sex, they're just lonely. But he's basically saying "I'M SO NICE YOU SHOULD DATE ME!!!" And obviously, the thinking is that dating eventually leads to sex.

But the other side of the nice guy is what you just said. The idea that "if you do BLANK, you will get sex" is just a different take on the nice guy mentality.
    Im quite sure everything hes said is a euphemism for his failure

Everything he says is just written to himself really

When he says scum hes really talking about himself failing

Anyways, as i said.. i could get this kid to become a slayer in a second. The problem is usually, most people dont want to do the work/ change

Hell end up fine after continued frustration

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    But everyone knows being nice doesn't get you laid. The phrase "nice guys finish last" has probably been around from before any of us were even born. So why would anyone use being nice as a tactic to get laid when everyone knows it doesn't work?
    phrase should be doormats finish last, but that doesn't sound as catchy
    but where is female misc? pls tell me

*NC is the only way crew*
    *positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what a complete loser.

all these so-called "nice guys" are usually thirsty fat neckbeards who incessantly shower girls with compliments online then complain, throw a fit, act rude and do chit like this when they either get friendzoned, rejected or ignored.

there's a difference between being a genuinely cool and nice person, and acting overly and artificially nice just to try and win over some girl on the internet. if a girl doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. get over it and move on instead of acting like a stubborn man-child.

all this is coming from a guy (me) who's 21 and has never even kissed a girl yet, btw. if that guy feels so strongly about this that he decided to print out this whiny chit and post it up on a wall then i'm 100% sure he's got nothing else productive going on with his life.
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    BS narrative?

Dude the ones we are talking about prove it THEMSELVES when they post cringeworthy notes like in OP

He is clearly judging the females he is salty don't accept his "nice gestures". Yet he wouldn't be caught dead helping some bro or ugly fat chick out with their groceries or something like that.

That's manipulation in return for vagina and it's the worst of all the methods. I'm not sure why you can't understand this concept.

Genuinely nice people that struggle in the dating department do not blame others for their short comings.

cliffs:
    You seem to be quite MiscInformed
    I do understand. I just think you're filling in a whole lot between the lines of his cringey note. He could be exactly as you think he is. Or he could just be really frustrated that he's constantly in the friendzone. Or he could be somewhere in between. The point I'm making is we can't assume we know the whole story of this kid based off of him lashing out in this way once.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    "It's all love babe"

always make me LOL

and lol

treat all women like chit = getting laid

common knowledge.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    I do understand. I just think you're filling in a whole lot between the lines of his cringey note. He could be exactly as you think he is. Or he could just be really frustrated that he's constantly in the friendzone. Or he could be somewhere in between. The point I'm making is we can't assume we know the whole story of this kid based off of him lashing out in this way once.
    He's obviously frustrated but the bottom line is he's saying "why won't you be attracted to ME and what I'm offering"

instead of

"I will make the changes necessary to create attraction"

and that doesn't mean become an *******. Just means become confident, assertive, whole and especially don't be nice seeking something in return.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can understand his frustration but little does he know that that letter will not help him at all

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good guy? LOL

more like bitter, socially retarded, and as a consequence an embarrassment for any sloot to be seen with

and sadly not selfaware enough to realize that
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's obviously frustrated but the bottom line is he's saying "why won't you be attracted to ME and what I'm offering"

instead of

"I will make the changes necessary to create attraction"

and that doesn't mean become an *******. Just means become confident, assertive, whole and especially don't be nice seeking something in return.
    What if he doesn't know that because nobody's ever told him that? That's the problem. If you're in the matrix, how would you ever know?

What that kid needs to do is make friends with some of those Chads he despises and find out what they are doing that he's not doing. However, he's probably too resentful to do that, and even if he did, he'd probably reject what they told him because it was so diametrically opposed to everything he believes is true. I don't have contempt for this kid (and keep in mind, he's probably a 19- or 20-year old kid), i have pity for him and some empathy. He lashed out in a cringey way and is being mocked for it. I hope somebody with some life experience reaches out to him and turns this into a learning experience. I can almost guarantee you that he has no male role models in his life to turn to.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000) pierreev is just really nice. (+1000)

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What if he doesn't know that because nobody's ever told him that? That's the problem. If you're in the matrix, how would you ever know?

What that kid needs to do is make friends with some of those Chads he despises and find out what they are doing that he's not doing. However, he's probably too resentful to do that, and even if he did, he'd probably reject what they told him because it was so diametrically opposed to everything he believes is true. I don't have contempt for this kid (and keep in mind, he's probably a 19- or 20-year old kid), i have pity for him and some empathy. He lashed out in a cringey way out and is being mocked for it. I hope somebody with some life experience reaches out to him and turn this into a learning experience. I can almost guarantee you that he has no male role models in his life to turn to.
    At some point the burden of learning falls on yourself. Ignorance is no excuse.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    At some point the burden of learning falls on yourself. Ignorance is no excuse.
    Precisely.

I'd figured this stuff out by the age of 13. Boggles my mind how people persist with the supreme gentleman approach for years.

Dad's not gonna be there to hold their hand forever.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    And another bitter knight is born.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130412373

If more people understood a little evolutionary biology, they would be less butthurt at the world.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000)

What that kid needs to do is make friends with some of those Chads he despises and find out what they are doing that he's not doing. However, he's probably too resentful to do that, and even if he did, he'd probably reject what they told him because it was so diametrically opposed to everything he believes is true. I don't have contempt for this kid (and keep in mind, he's probably a 19- or 20-year old kid), i have pity for him and some empathy. He lashed out in a cringey way and is being mocked for it. I hope somebody with some life experience reaches out to him and turns this into a learning experience. I can almost guarantee you that he has no male role models in his life to turn to.
    If what you're doing doesn't work you better try a different angle. Someone who walks into a glass wall only gets sympathy the first time
    Last edited by IcePikachu; 03-17-2016 at 03:08 PM.

IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zwicker View Post
    Agreed. You're 100% right with your theory except that:

I used to play Magic (card game) back in the day with friends (jr high days). We made the mistake on occasion of playing tournaments with groups of legit FA/uber nerds (by misc standards). Some of them were nice enough, but a higher percentage of them were legitimately nasty people who, when in their comfort zone with their own nerd friends, were downright rude/ignorant. A lot of these guys are the supreme gentlemen who think they are special and "nice guys." Truth is they would treat a girlfriend worse after about a month or two than any Chad who would just get out of a broken relationship. It's actually disgusting how awkwardly nice and complimentary they would be to any female who had the misfortune of being around them, only to be an ass to any guy.
    lol just recently started getting into real board games (RPG/table top) and can confirm. Some of the guys have the nastiest, condescending, and arrogant attitudes I've ever seen - it never had a joking undertone neither. I'll admit I can be a smartass or azzhole sometimes, but I usually conjunction it it with sarcastic or funny undertone.
    Last edited by IcePikachu; 03-17-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So try a different method of acquiring pizza.

Not so sure what's hard about that?
    If at some point you don't realize life isn't fair and isn't what you were told, whose fault is it that you don't come to terms with that? Sure frustration and anger are normal responses to disappointment, but it doesn't excuse your actions. You act like a d*ckhead, you are a d*ckhead. Some of this is the fault of your upbringing, but the bulk of it falls on you. Yeah meaning the "nice guy."
    I addressed this in my previous post:

Originally Posted by Agentdark45 View Post
    I do however agree that the kid needs to wake up and see reality for what it is and not what he's been indoctrinated with. I believe this is what separates the betas from the alphas in society. Those who choose to keep believing in the prince charming fairy tale (while growing increasingly bitter due to a lack of success), vs those that erase 20+ years of social programming and rebuild themselves from the ground up.

Highly relevant video about how people choose to approach reality:

☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50) RustlingFX will become famous soon enough. (+50)