Frezzyflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I stack up here?

Hello everyone, I just wanted to see how I stack up here. I don't really know my maxes, so i'll just give you what I can do for 5.

Age-14, 8th Grade

Weight- 140 lbs

American measurements

Bench- 155 for 5

Dead-lift- 252 for 5

Squat- Don't really know, greens(10k, 22 lbs) are easy but never gone higher.

That's about it, any recommendations are welcome. Sorry to bother you guys, I bet you get these all the time.

JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnCasson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Frezzyflame View Post
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to see how I stack up here. I don't really know my maxes, so i'll just give you what I can do for 5.

Age-14, 8th Grade

Weight- 140 lbs

American measurements

Bench- 155 for 5

Dead-lift- 252 for 5

Squat- Don't really know, greens(10k, 22 lbs) are easy but never gone higher.

That's about it, any recommendations are welcome. Sorry to bother you guys, I bet you get these all the time.
    According to the Rippetoe/Kilgore 2006 strength standards (lonkilgore.com/freebies/freebies.html - no www), your calculated 1-rep maxes for bench press and deadlift are just above the intermediate class lifts for adults at your weight, so I would imagine it would be even better for your age. If your squat is at the same level, it should be around 205-215 for 5 reps.

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You lift, so you're already stronger than 99% of people your age. Just continue learning and stay consistent and by the time you're 18 you'll probably be stronger than most of the people you know.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The average adult man can bench press 135 for 1 rep with proper form.
    Go ahead and let that sink in for a moment.
    Enjoy being stronger than the majority of the population, and keep making gains.
    Lifting post-traumatic injuries and getting stronger every day :D
    Doc's said 1/4/15 could not squat anymore or lift 300 pounds.
    As of 7/17/21: 515/375/610
    Not letting injuries stop me.