Closed Thread
Page 245 of 268 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,350 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll embed the pics:

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-12-2016 at 08:00 PM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By the way, those are the short weight horns. I arranged for everyone to get both LONG and Short weight horns.

LSBKEB chose to use the short at the moment. I'm happy you will all be able to chose your preference.

So the pics show the short weight horns, which are still slightly longer than my Nebula, Power-Lift plate load, Pendlum, etc...
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-12-2016 at 08:15 PM.

More pics:

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-12-2016 at 08:11 PM.

more...

Here are some pics from me as well:

Attached Images

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks impressive as usual
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

More

Thats with the Short weight horns:

(I'll put the long ones on in a little bit).

Attached Images

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome stuff! What is the silver adjustment pieces on the sides for? Prestretch?

Got my Parrillo arched Olympic incline bench set up and texted out. It is amazing, the best oly incline bench I've ever used. It supports the upper back and locks you into a great anatomical position for pressing. Tomorrow I'm going to really train on it, looking forward to it. I nominate it for botb status for sure.
    Attached Images
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    Awesome stuff! What is the silver adjustment pieces on the sides for? Prestretch?
    Yes, sets the bottom stop. Amazing... the lowest setting is more prestretch than anyone could ever desire, perfect. I suppose you could set it on 2 or 3 if you are doing a max rep, but even if you fail, the lowest stop position is not too far down. It is so well thought out... Love the way the foot bar works: starting at a high position.

The Super incline bench and super horizontal bench have now made it to one hit wonder status. There just aren't leverage chest machines like these. Panatta owns the best vertical chest as well.

Got my Parrillo arched Olympic incline bench set up and texted out. It is amazing, the best oly incline bench I've ever used. It supports the upper back and locks you into a great anatomical position for pressing. Tomorrow I'm going to really train on it, looking forward to it. I nominate it for botb status for sure.
    I could not agree more. Although I have the Parillo adjustable incline bench, it is clearly a one hit wonder... and I can see how that translates to the arched OLY bench. Absolutely love doing dumbbell presses on it.

IS it possible to get anything from Parillo these days in any timely fashion? Last I heard there were so many people trying to get that arched adjustable incline bench.

I'm even more tempted to get this from Parillo:

Looks beautiful. Not only does it belong on the CNO list, it belongs to the one hit wonder list.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Yes, sets the bottom stop. Amazing... the lowest setting is more prestretch than anyone could ever desire, perfect. I suppose you could set it on 2 or 3 if you are doing a max rep, but even if you fail, the lowest stop position is not too far down. It is so well thought out... Love the way the foot bar works: starting at a high position.

The Super incline bench and super horizontal bench have now made it to one hit wonder status. There just aren't leverage chest machines like these. Panatta owns the best vertical chest as well.

I could not agree more. Although I have the Parillo adjustable incline bench, it is clearly a one hit wonder... and I can see how that translates to the arched OLY bench. Absolutely love doing dumbbell presses on it.

IS it possible to get anything from Parillo these days in any timely fashion? Last I heard there were so many people trying to get that arched adjustable incline bench.

I'm even more tempted to get this from Parillo:

Looks beautiful. Not only does it belong on the CNO list, it belongs to the one hit wonder list.
    I'm not sure why Parrillo doesn't get someone like Rogue to manufacture his line of benches and other unique pieces of equipment. Could you imagine what amazing pieces could be made if Tom Eilerman, John Parrillo, and Tom Kinney cane together?
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

agalex11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I would like to buy this piece

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing this lat pulldown machine, I used to have one just like this, but I sold it when I was moving, and now I regret it. My email is agalex11@yahoo.com.

thank you
    Alex

ScheelG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The PANATTA stuff looks amazing guys, so jealous! Hope to try some of that stuff out one day.
    On another note, Just found out Tyler Hobsons pendulum gym is 30
    Minutes away from me so I will definantly be hitting that up soon to try out some stuff to consider for future purchase.

bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000)

Original Precision Series...

Couldn't pass them up... Rarely have I seen used ones show up.
    Attached Images
    Ergo

Icarian flat cable curl machine

Has anyone ever seen one of these for sale? Such a rare piece, been looking for one for a while. I jerry rig my own version on a standard cable crossover with a platform and steps. The angle and contraction and isolation is amazing with this movement, very underrated angle and machine for biceps in my opinion. Hope this picture works...
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by bigfeather View Post
    Couldn't pass them up... Rarely have I seen used ones show up.
    Nice find, always gettin sweet stuff. Besides craigslist and ebay, is there a better way to go about finding more rare equipment that im looking for?

bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ScheelG View Post
    Nice find, always gettin sweet stuff. Besides craigslist and ebay, is there a better way to go about finding more rare equipment that im looking for?
    Contact TJ Lynch TJLynch777 80-90%vof my eq. He has helped me locate. TJ's a pro locator
    Ergo

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    more...

MAN that sure is purdy
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can check Super fitness used gym equipment ******** page for one TK Star donkey calf. I have Icarian one. I am not allowed to post here links so you have to find it guys. Sorry!

Thanks! I may contact him in the future, read his posts on here all the time.

Originally Posted by joropower View Post
    You can check Super fitness used gym equipment ******** page for one TK Star donkey calf. I have Icarian one. I am not allowed to post here links so you have to find it guys. Sorry!
    I've bought from him before, Bryce is a great guy to deal with, but his stuff can be a bit overpriced, I found a bodymasters donkey on eBay for 450, Someone nabbed it a few hours before I contacted to buy, I almost cried

joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've bought from him before, Bryce is a great guy to deal with, but his stuff can be a bit overpriced, I found a bodymasters donkey on eBay for 450, Someone nabbed it a few hours before I contacted to buy, I almost cried
    Yes, maybe a bit overpriced but he knows good machines and usualy there are some nice pieces. And he is very comunicative.

Originally Posted by joropower View Post
    Yes, maybe a bit overpriced but he knows good machines and usualy there are some nice pieces. And he is very comunicative.
    He sure is, he was always a pleasure to deal with. That TK donkey looked nice, what a rare piece too!

Just to let anyone know that might be interested...

I'm thinning the herd and parting with the Power-Lift Pro Plate Load Pulldown.

I'm not keeping both the Power-Lift Pro Plate Load Lat Pulldown and Power-Lift Pro Select Lat Pulldown. Obviously Brand new and delivered by Power-Lift direct to my house.

will probably go quick, so giving heads up here first. I'll be keeping the Power-Lift Pro Select with Heavy stack.

More Pics

The other machines I'm thinking about parting with are:

- Pendulum Combo Lat Pulldown with custom mid sized rotating Handle (need more time to think about it, it is a great piece)

- Altantis Plate Loaded bicep (love it, but I have the Power-Lift pro Select bicep which also offers 2 amazing grips)

- Strive plate loaded Bicep (love the variable strength curve, definitely unique, but may be able to live without)

just not sure yet, but should be able to make up my mind in another month or so...

It is quite possible that I'd part with the Nebula 3 grip incline, Nebula 2 grip flat, and Nebula 3 grip shoulder at some point as well (because the Panatta pieces are 1000 times better in every way), however, I have all 4 of the orginial set, which I'm not fond of breaking up... probably the only 'collectors' items I have. I'm not really into collecting, so at some point I probably will part with them... but I also need to be able to show people how they compare to the Panatta, so they are useful for that as well. That being said, at some point, I probably will part ways with them. The Panatta pieces are just smoking eveything else.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-24-2016 at 08:47 AM.

Medx selectorized

I am wondering if I can get a couple words of guidance on the Medx selectorized line, I have come across an opportunity to buy many of the Medx selectorized line for a very very good price. I have never used them, but know that the avenger line is considered some of the best and very prevalent on the CNO list, and there are a few Medx selectorized on the list as well.
    For example,How do the selectorized versions compare to the comparable avenger plate loaded versions? I tried looking up videos of the movements of each and comparing them to the avenger versions like the seated dip, row, chest press, shoulder press, and even the leg extension, and the selectorized versions look like an almost identical movement pattern to their avenger counterparts. But I notice that the avengers get most of the love, share your insights my friends!

I am wondering if I can get a couple words of guidance on the Medx selectorized line, I have come across an opportunity to buy many of the Medx selectorized line for a very very good price. I have never used them, but know that the avenger line is considered some of the best and very prevalent on the CNO list, and there are a few Medx selectorized on the list as well.
    For example,How do the selectorized versions compare to the comparable avenger plate loaded versions? I tried looking up videos of the movements of each and comparing them to the avenger versions like the seated dip, row, chest press, shoulder press, and even the leg extension, and the selectorized versions look like an almost identical movement pattern to their avenger counterparts. But I notice that the avengers get most of the love, share your insights my friends!

I own them all and have countless video's using each.. I find them all to be superior to any selectorized machines I have used. YouTube ryan ergo for my channel..
    Ergo

It is really a machine by machine basis:

For example, The MedX Avenger Mid Row is superior to the MedX selectorized Mid Row.

The MedX selectorized tricep is an outstanding tricep machine.

You'd really have to demo them yourself, possibly at one of Big Feather's Gyms, or Gainesville Fitness in Florida, which is the only place I know of that has the full line of Avenger and full line of selectorized Med-X.

As far as the Avenger line goes, the only ones I personally wanted were the Avenger Row (in my opinion the best piece in in the Avenger line, and a member of the one hit wonder club) and the Avenger leg press with 3 mods (previously shown in this thread). The three mods absolutely necessary are the Ken Keppler REGENERATION seat modification, the Ken Keppler REGENERATION adjustable lever arm (with crank), and additional pop pin holes drilled into the Seat angle adjustment stem. The last mod is not necessary, but the other 2 are critical in my opinion.

The Ken Keppler REGENERATION mods are critical and far superior to the original. I personally wouldn't want an Avenger leg press without those mods. The original seat was not well thought out. Ken's seat is amazing and necessary. Additionally, the adjustable crank stop on the lever arm gives you about 3 more inches of range of motion, which is absolutely neccessary in my opinion. THe cool part however is that it is adjustable, so it also acts as a convenient stop for people wishing to have less range of motion, for older or injured people.

In any case, I was going to do a summary of what I feel are the "best of the best of the best" and "one hit wonders" sometime next month.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-28-2016 at 09:43 AM.

It is really a machine by machine basis:

For example, The MedX Avenger Mid Row is superior to the MedX selectorized Mid Row.

The MedX selectorized tricep is an outstanding tricep machine.

You'd really have to demo them yourself, possibly at one of Big Feather's Gyms, or Gainesville Fitness in Florida, which is the only place I know of that has the full line of Avenger and full line of selectorized Med-X.

As far as the Avenger line goes, the only ones I personally wanted were the Avenger Row (in my opinion the best piece in in the Avenger line, and a member of the one hit wonder club) and the Avenger leg press with 3 mods (previously shown in this thread). The three mods absolutely necessary are the Ken Keppler REGENERATION seat modification, the Ken Keppler REGENERATION adjustable lever arm (with crank), and additional pop pin holes drilled into the Seat angle adjustment stem. The last mod is not necessary, but the other 2 are critical in my opinion.

The Ken Keppler REGENERATION mods are critical and far superior to the original. I personally wouldn't want an Avenger leg press without those mods. The original seat was not well thought out. Ken's seat is amazing and necessary. Additionally, the adjustable crank stop on the lever arm gives you about 3 more inches of range of motion, which is absolutely neccessary in my opinion. THe cool part however is that it is adjustable, so it also acts as a convenient stop for people wishing to have less range of motion, for older or injured people.

In any case, I was going to do a summary of what I feel are the "best of the best of the best" and "one hit wonders" sometime next month.
    Thanks HealthNut, that was really helpful. Does the seat Mod look any different on the leg press? So that I know what to look for. I have seen the hand crank Mod.
    Look forward to the One Hit Wonder List!

ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been told by many that the MEDX Selectorized Leg press is considerably different than the one from the Avenger category. "SCHEEL G" be sure to try them out before making the leap. We have all bought without trying and have gotten "burned" more times than not for doing this.

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is not a single piece of Medx selectorized that I didnt think was excellent.. They are different from the plate leaded avengers ..we have had just about a full line of both avenger and Medx are without a dought the finest quality machines made .. that hit the muscle just right when used properly .. We just placed an order for a new Medx seated dip with an extra 100lb stack looking forward to getting This fantastic machine
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

Strive bicep

Are there two different strive bicep plate loaders, one that uses a belt and cam, and one that doesn't? Is one better than the other? I just thought I noticed this while comparing pictures and am thinking about getting one.

Closed Thread
Page 245 of 268 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast