Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Tough as London broil beastmodemike's Avatar
    beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ProteenBrah View Post
    1. "Accomplishments" have no morals, they neither good nor bad, accomplishments are merely problems solved and tasks completed. Gaining a massive following and leading a country into one of the biggest wars in history is certainly an accomplishment, and failing to recognize so is very ignorant.

And finally... no, I'm not a Hitler supporter, nor am I an idiot.
    If you want to be a little tit for tat dictionary definition try-hard to be right little b*tch, then you're right- accomplishments do not have morals attached to them. But real life semantics is not as black and white as dictionary definitions. When people talk about accomplishments in the real world they refer to them with positive connotation, not negative. Brb Ted Bundy sooooo accomplished. No, nobody ever says sh*t like that.

And no matter what you say, you come off as a Hitler supporter and a psuedo-intellectual.

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beastmodemike View Post
    When you murder millions of innocent people, eugenics is awful. Why do you have such a hard-on for this guy? It really disturbs you to hear that your hero had a baby dick, huh?

Sorry buddy, but you're never going to be Hitler. The best you can hope for is to find a German impersonator with a micropenis that you can have little angry tea parties with.

Funny thing is, you'd never say the stuff you say in public. You're just a bitter, delusional, pussy.
    I don't even like Hitler (he exterminated massive chunk of my people after all). I still respect him for what he was able to achieve as a man, because I think with my brain and not an emotional vagina. Something a lot of misc peasants and majority of RL plebs are incapable of doing.

Do you see a pattern here of slander...?

Napoleon - false claims of him being a manlet
    Hitler - false claims of having small penis / no penis (always something new every year or so)
    Trump - false claims of being bald / wearing a wig

Any persona non grata is constantly ridiculed for plebeian entertainment sake.

Butthurt is strong with peasants. Seriously, why did people lie about Napoleon's height? And even came up with "Napoleon's complex"? Try applying some of that critical thinking you were supposedly taught in college.

Why would I say this in public? It's like telling medieval peasants that the pope is full of chyt and sun does not actually revolve around the earth. What do I stand to gain to speak the truth? You can't reason with cattle. Eat. Sh!t. Repeat what they are told. Rot.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    I don't even like Hitler (he exterminated massive chunk of my people after all). I still respect him for his accomplishments though, because I think with my brain and not an emotional vagina. Something a lot of misc peasants and majority of RL plebs are incapable of doing.

Hitler - false claims of having small penis / no penis (always something new every year or so)

Butthurt is strong with peasants. Seriously, why did people lie about Napoleon's height? And even came up with "Napoleon's complex"? Try applying some of that critical thinking you were supposedly taught in college.

Why would I say this in public? It's like telling medieval peasants that the pope is full of chyt and sun does not actually revolve around the earth. What do I stand to gain to speak the truth? You can't reason with cattle. Eat. Sh!t. Repeat what they are told. Rot.
    to be fair i think most of the napoleon crap came from the quote "the little general scares me"

Registered Bum Rustler ProteenBrah's Avatar
    ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you want to be a little tit for tat dictionary definition try-hard to be right little b*tch, then you're right- accomplishments do not have morals attached to them. But real life semantics is not as black and white as dictionary definitions. When people talk about accomplishments in the real world they refer to them with positive connotation, not negative. Brb Ted Bundy sooooo accomplished. No, nobody ever says sh*t like that.

And no matter what you say, you come off as a Hitler supporter and a psuedo-intellectual.
    You're wrong. Idk what plebeian "real world" you live in, but accomplishments are not always positive. Ted Bundy escaped from prison, changed his name, and murdered over 30 people before he was brought to justice, I'd call that an accomplishment.

Call me a Hitler supporter if you want, pseudo intellectual even, it doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you're babbling about.
    *Offer to give homeless people rides to the shelter but just drive them way out into the desert crew*
    *Watch the news and lol when park rangers keep finding dead homeless people in the desert crew*

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Tough as London broil beastmodemike's Avatar
    beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hitler - false claims of having small penis / no penis
    Bro people have been saying Trump had a wig loooong before he ran for president. Because it looks like a f*cking wig!

In reference to Hitler, the claims are supposedly based off newly discovered medical records, so I don't know what you're going on about. You act as if it's unheard of for historians to, you know, discover pieces of history. I suppose you'd probably deny that he had a baby dick even if you read the book and see that there was document verification by experts (brb, photoshop).

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    obvious Semite propaganda is obvious
    Dude.....no

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Letthemcome View Post
    to be fair i think most of the napoleon crap came from the quote "the little general scares me"
    It's just potato salt earth strategy for historic figures.

Bro people have been saying Trump had a wig loooong before he ran for president. Because it looks like a f*cking wig!

In reference to Hitler, the claims are supposedly based off newly discovered medical records, so I don't know what you're going on about. You act as if it's unheard of for historians to, you know, discover pieces of history. I suppose you'd probably deny that he had a baby dick even if you read the book and see that there was document verification by experts (brb, photoshop).
    Why the hell do I care if he had a baby dink or not? How does that change anything at all or add anything of value? Other than some tabloid phuckers trying to make money by shytting further on a man long dead? Like I said before, I don't like the man. But I can respect him. Being a leader of men is alpha. No matter how morally objectionable the group may be.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ah yes, the daily misc internet tough guy warrior thread. Bet not one of you wouldn't have pissed your baby boy pants at the sight of an SS soldier.

Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jew propaganda

he would have at least been 7" long with 6.5" of girth to pull of the military ventures he did on so many fronts

plus no doubt had Rich piana in tears with how large and hanging his balls would of had to been

ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guess it was only a matter of time before Donald Trump's hair was mentioned in the company of Napoleon and Hitler.
    Iron. Boxing. NFL. Mob stuff. New York City breed.

Registered Bum Rustler ProteenBrah's Avatar
    ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
    Guess it was only a matter of time before Donald Trump's hair was mentioned in the company of Napoleon and Hitler.
    The company is only fitting, didn't you hear about how he's going to gas and cremate the children of illegal immigrants while subjecting Muslims to artillery barrages and cavalry charges?
    *Offer to give homeless people rides to the shelter but just drive them way out into the desert crew*
    *Watch the news and lol when park rangers keep finding dead homeless people in the desert crew*

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dont see why thats relevant to anything..

Brb some mean woman had SMALL BOOBS AND a loose vagina!!

Why would any1 ever report that?
    Its irrelevant and extremely disrespectful to ppl that might have the condition and are alive today.
    And thats a mainstream news source reporting that..theres ppl out there offing themselves because of it and the article is basically promoting that kind of body shaming...
    Last edited by Nicklol; 02-22-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Triggering the alt-left fleeceitout's Avatar
    fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shutting this down...

Adolf Hitler was known to be THE most hung guy in the Nazi Party, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Eva Braun's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Hitler barely able to force it past the knob, and Eva moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she'd still masturbate to the memory of it if she was still alive.

Expert Nipple Masseur multipleorgasm's Avatar
    multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by triglyceride View Post
    he wanted to be the the very best, like no one ever was
    To catch them was his real quest. To gas them was his cause.

Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000)
    No proof, just meaningless garbage posted from a discredible source.
    *Underground/Independent/Real Hip-Hop*
    *RIP Andy Whitfield*
    *Calum Chambers is the best young player in Europe*
    *GUNNERS*

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fleeceitout View Post
    Shutting this down...

Adolf Hitler was known to be THE most hung guy in the Nazi Party, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Eva Braun's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Hitler barely able to force it past the knob, and Eva moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she'd still masturbate to the memory of it if she was still alive.
    not bad not bad

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heard this news, lol'd, and had to check out the inevitable misc thread on it. Lol'd hard at miscers vehemently defending their hero.

in before "you have accomplished nothing compared to him blah blah blah"

That was super heavy.. FMCMuscle's Avatar
    FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BrawnySwoleman View Post
    Heard this news, lol'd, and had to check out the inevitable misc thread on it. Lol'd hard at miscers vehemently defending their hero.

I think that was said first page lmao

We should give credit to OP for the savage title as well.
    Stop WKing
    Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by FMCMuscle View Post

Your life is literally both meaningless and 100% worthless, compared to his. What have you accomplished? Besides consuming shyt and pooping out wageslave hours? You are literally a phucking human cattle... calling a man who almost took over the world a "beta" and "cuck". Don't like him? That's cool. Think he was a moron? Cool. But calling him beta when he was a leader of the force that almost took over the entire world... you might be retarded.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0588231&page=2
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    â¤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crewâ¤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000) Letthemcome is just really nice. (+1000)

sieg heil

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FMCMuscle View Post

Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    Your life is literally both meaningless and 100% worthless, compared to his. What have you accomplished? Besides consuming shyt and pooping out wageslave hours? You are literally a phucking human cattle... calling a man who almost took over the world a "beta" and "cuck". Don't like him? That's cool. Think he was a moron? Cool. But calling him beta when he was a leader of the force that almost took over the entire world... you might be retarded.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0588231&page=2
    Oh I read the whole thread, I meant me specifically lol. And yeah the title got right to the point.

BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at all the miscers taking it seriously. This is a big lie along with most other ridiculous things being told about him. It's just a smart way of selling a chitty book because he is one of the most famous men in history.

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That explains why miscers look up to him and why there are so many dick threads.

Registered User ClaptonDeCheeks's Avatar
    ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh look, post-mortem slander. Never seen that before. Hitler bent over the entire world and got like 50 strokes in its angus before slippin'. I can see the world is still mad it got phucked in the angus.

If you believe this, you are a retard, srs. They don't even know where his body is... but micropenis and also mom's a jew and also dad is a gypsie from outer space and he also was half-donkey.
    the upper half, maybe =/
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beta cuck?

Next up, Cesar was also a beta cuck and nowhere near as alpha as some boring misc rotter from texas.
    this deserves a bump
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    â¤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crewâ¤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Paint me like French Girl Jbooze's Avatar
    Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by velvetmudhole View Post
    Nein inches
    fcking lol

✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰
    Join MISCRunners on Strava - www.strava.com/clubs/MISCRunners
    Misc male yoga pants wearer crew

Running PR's
    1 Mile : 4:40
    5k : 15:45
    8k : 26:59
    400m : 53s

gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We are a religious country, and we always try and slander our enemies as immoral/ungodly. They cheat on their wives, **** little boys, have small dicks, sacrifice virgins, etc.

It's PR 101.

RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) RectalDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ProteenBrah View Post
    Post victory jew propaganda, everyone knows my boy Adolf was packing a legit bat.
    this

adolph hitler was known to be THE most hung guy in germany, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a 120mm HE shell", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Franklin Roosevelt's anus. they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with adolph barely able to force it past the knob, and franky moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his rectum.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on adolphs throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
    i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it
    #feelthebern (in my anus)

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine if he fell in love with some sloot and decided to settle with her and forget his Fuhrer goals, fuaa.
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory