Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I build my quads when I'm using/working them everyday?

IDK if what was the best way to formulate this question but, basically, I'm really trying to build my thighs/quadriceps as they are my weak point. I travel everywhere (work, the store, the gym, etc...) on a bicycle. (from my house) My trip to (/from) the gym, alone, is about 45 min (if the wind isn't blowing against me) to an hour, and you know that if you've had a good quad workout, it's painful to walk, afterward, much less pedal a bicycle. It's not so much the pain I'm worried about, here, but the RECOVERY. I know that proper recovery is vital to muscle growth, so, would you say I would be overworking my quadricep muscles and hindering their growth by the extensive use?