Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why do you choose to live life like this? You are taking endless possibiltys and explainations and then detroying all of them to have just one. Why not keep an open mind, why not take the lessons learned from the quran and then study another religion and take the lessons learned from that and keep moving forward. Keep learning keep trying to understand all different walks of life.
    Brah

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is it about Mohammed telling people he had a direct line to god that makes you believe him over all of the other people that have claimed the same thing?

Do you think you'll have 72 virgins/grapes/olives/whatever when you die?
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes

pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GreenEighteen View Post
    -How does it feel knowing I pounded out a devout muslim girl because she wanted some BWC? Per the quran you should kill her.
    Was she South Asian?

Originally Posted by HarryFlashman View Post
    What is it about Mohammed telling people he had a direct line to god that makes you believe him over all of the other people that have claimed the same thing?
    What do you mean by this? Islam doesn't claim Muhammad was the only prophet. So other prophets and people with a direct line to god have existed.

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EnglandPrevails View Post
    I'd be happy to continue this tomorrow, but as it is already nearly 3:30 am, I am compelled to sleep. Before I go, I will address perhaps the crux of your argument, that somehow Muslims are allowed or commanded to lie, and you cite as justification verse 16:106. Your interpretation is very inaccurate.

Verse 16:106 states: "Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment;"

The verse creates a very specific circumstance where a person can utter disbelief in Allah, which is only when they are forced to publicly renounce their religion. In that circumstance, if a Muslim goes along with that, for instance to save their life from an Inquisitor or a Hitler, then they are allowed to do so.

The verse does not give any license to lie about anything else though, other than lying about renouncing their faith in Allah when coerced into doing so. That's it. No license to lie in order to maliciously deceive people or for any other purpose.
    Of course it is wrong. You all say anything translated is wrong that makes Islam look bad.

http://www.muslimfact.com/bm/terror-...ri~print.shtml
    Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, Stu Phillips, Lyle McDonald. FTW.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Appreciate OP is trying to hold a civil dialogue on the misc. Glad to see some decent responses as well.
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

**Arm avi crew**
    **Always pick 4 crew**
    **O positive blood donor crew**
    **Married, but still immature as fuk crew**

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are a lot of religious people who are ignorant, but that's not necessarily because they are religious. Muslims, especially those who live in the US, are by-and-large ordinary people, with all the good and bad that comes with that.
    all religion is ridiculous in the face of scientific scrutiny. I'm glad you choose to be a good person, and I think there are good elements in most religions but at the end of the day, it's all fairy tales. In a sense I really do wish that that wasn't the case.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pantsincognito is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by allrnder View Post
    Of course it is wrong. You all say anything translated is wrong that makes Islam look bad.

http://www.muslimfact.com/bm/terror-...ri~print.shtml
    Dude you are so obsessed with taqiyya, it doesn't even mean what you think it means. You are just repeating conservative talking points that harken back to anti-Semitic canards of Jews/Gypsies being deceivers/liars/cheats. It's so sad you can't even see that.

ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I say to muslims this...

If I told you I had a bunch of investment properties in The Bahamas that you can't see but I asked you to give me your life savings to invest in them, would you hand me over your money?

No?

Then why invest your entire life living by fables from 2,000 years ago that you don't even know are true and dedicating your life to an afterlife you don't know exists?

It's just as absurd.
    Iron. Boxing. NFL. Mob stuff. New York City breed.

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pantsincognito View Post
    Dude you are so obsessed with taqiyya, it doesn't even mean what you think it means. You are just repeating conservative talking points that harken back to anti-Semitic canards of Jews/Gypsies being deceivers/liars/cheats. It's so sad you can't even see that.
    I am? I mean I only typed the word once or twice.

What is your interpretation of obsessed?

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

I am? I mean I only typed the word once or twice.

What is your interpretation of obsessed?
    Literally all your posts on this thread have been talking about it or insinuating the OP/other Muslims are liars due to this polemicized doctrine.

Literally all your posts on this thread have been talking about it or insinuating the OP/other Muslims are liars due to this polemicized doctrine.
    OP Asked people to ask him anything

I am asking OP questions.

You sound mad for doing what OP asks. Why you so mad bruh?

Lift and learn.

OP Asked people to ask him anything

I am asking OP questions.

You sound mad for doing what OP asks. Why you so mad bruh?
    Who's mad brah? But to not call out this kind of thought, that again are very similar to the accusations made against Jews and Gypsies, would just be wrong. If you believe that he would just lie about his faith, what is even the point in asking the questions? You've made your mind up and wouldn't believe him anyway.

kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was athiest/agnostic thanks to the misc, till i realized half of them are really insecure weird real life creatures with social issues, i guess i never took that into consideration because you know '72 viriginss LOL' and their interent clowns but in reality if i ever had to take anything from the misc is; most have issues but are those kinda 'hey bro, how much you benching' type kids in the gym, ie there nice.

Other than that, few lols, maybe few tips to save $$ in rl but thats about it.
    If you have spare green pixels, send them over.

99% Natural Freak of Nature, using only the best liquid-injectable-creatine supplements from bb.com, Celltech Nutrition.

Im not fat im natural - peace out bye.

Who's mad brah? But to not call out this kind of thought, that again are very similar to the accusations made against Jews and Gypsies, would just be wrong. If you believe that he would just lie about his faith, what is even the point in asking the questions? You've made your mind up and wouldn't believe him anyway.
    In am not a jew or a gypsie. If they were killing thousands of people today in pretty much every country and trying to force their law on that country. I would be asking them questions too. But are they? Muslims are killing thousands today.

Why ask? Because this thread is called. "Ask a still devoted Muslim anything" << What do you not understand about that?

Lift and learn.

coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolflow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why do you guys need to dress in your muslim dresses in western countries it doesnt look like you're assimilating.

why dont you just wear western clothing if you live in the west like good citizens

(not saying you do, but I've seen a lot of muslims wearing those dresses here and it kinda pisses me off)

In am not a jew or a gypsie. If they were killing thousands of people today in pretty much every country and trying to force their law on that country. I would be asking them questions too. But are they? Muslims are killing thousands today.

Why ask? Because this thread is called. "Ask a still devoted Muslim anything" << What do you not understand about that?
    So because you are not a part of those groups, you don't care about prejudice against them? Anti-ziganists justify their prejudice by saying "a lot of gypsies are in fact thieves, so it is appropriate to say that gypsies are deceitful". It's the generalization thats the problem. Most Muslims aren't going around killing people, a large minority yes. And even then it is because those groups are being used for larger governments for geopolitical reasons. The US itself has contributed to the Islamic terrorist training and funding.

At the time Jews were being discriminated against, the people doing the discriminating thought they had good reasons for asking them "questions" as well - more like thinly veiled accusations in order to defame, but whatever. At the time of the Roman occupation, Jewish Sicarii behaved exactly like Palestinians do today. There were terrorist bombings by Jews against the British. Does that justify anti-Semitism, even at those times? The history of Jewish people include genocide of Canaanites and Amalekites. But no one would say that history necessitates anti-Semitism.

For example, the link you gave would basically be Nazi propaganda if you just replaced Muslim with Jew and Quran with Talmud. And in fact, many Neo-Nazi groups do say the exact same things referencing the Talmud.

Ask anybody anything all you want (I haven't even criticized that, just the preoccupation with prejudiced rhetoric), I guess I am just confused as to why a person would ask questions of people they won't believe.

That's all I have to say on the topic, peace.
    Last edited by pantsincognito; 02-05-2016 at 01:32 AM.

WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000) WhoaBro21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When Trump (m'lord) inevitably puts you into a cauldron and grinds your bones into bread will you prefer to be served with whole new potatoes or steamed carrots?

JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So because you are not a part of those groups, you don't care about prejudice against them? Anti-ziganists justify their prejudice by saying "a lot of gypsies are in fact thieves, so it is appropriate to say that gypsies are deceitful". It's the generalization thats the problem. Most Muslims aren't going around killing people, a large minority yes. And even then it is because those groups are being used for larger governments for geopolitical reasons. The US itself has contributed to the Islamic terrorist training and funding.

At the time Jews were being discriminated against, the people doing the discriminating thought they had good reasons for asking them "questions" as well - more like thinly veiled accusations in order to defame, but whatever. At the time of the Roman occupation, Jewish Sicarii behaved exactly like Palestinians do today. There were terrorist bombings by Jews against the British. Does that justify anti-Semitism, even at those times? The history of Jewish people include genocide of Canaanites and Amalekites. But no one would say that history necessitates anti-Semitism.

For example, the link you gave would basically be Nazi propaganda if you just replaced Muslim with Jew and Quran with Talmud. And in fact, many Neo-Nazi groups do say the exact same things referencing the Talmud.

Ask anybody anything all you want (I haven't even criticized that, just the preoccupation with prejudiced rhetoric), I guess I am just confused as to why a person would ask questions of people they won't believe.

I highly doubt he can comprehend what you're saying lmao.

Islam was invented by a random guy who wondered into the desert 500+ years after Jesus died and came back and said he spoke to the angel Gabriel. He told people all these things. thousands of words and He remembered them all and wrote them down. He must have a photographic memory. This way of life could not possibly be his own perfect idea of a life he wants could it?

Amazing really.

Lift and learn.

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    We don't bite. We love being good law-abiding Americans. I was born in the US and I've never faced discrimination because of my faith.
    Alright. I have some questions. Let's begin:

- Do you think that the Islamic world needs a reformation?
    - Do you recognize people's right to free speech even when they are drawing cartoons of Muhammad or maybe making nasty jokes about him or saying mean things about him?
    - Do you believe in the teaching that apostates should be put to death? I'd like to qualify it by saying that I am not talking about an apostate who left Islam and then went around waging a war killing people. I am talking about someone like me who left Islam, became anti-theistic and enjoys criticizing Islam.
    - What do you think should be the age of consent for marriage for both males/females?
    - Do you subscribe to the belief that female witnesses are worth half that of a males?

I'll leave it at that for now.

Just asking questions dude. OP said to ask him questions. Why are you so butt hurt? Gypsies. Who is a gypsie. Is OP a Gypsie? Why bring irrelevant crap up. It is about OP and his faith. Understand? Stay on topic.

Most Muslims are not killing people. They are still Muslims who follow the Quran who advocates these acts.

Nazi? Godwins law. Irrelevant. You lose.

Done with you and not even reading the rest of your rubbish.

Lift and learn.

Originally Posted by JohnyyBravo View Post
    I highly doubt he can comprehend what you're saying lmao.
    He wrote it most simplistic. Also mostly off topic and irrelevant to my questions to OP and this thread which is questions for OP. Not me.

Lift and learn.