Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol pc and mac threads are basically Religion / Politics section of the misc
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zinkhan99 View Post
    i7 2.6ghz, 16 GB ram, 512 SSD, Nvidia 960M 2gb

Such low end. It's common knowledge that OSX has poor performance running on virtual machines.
    Ran an OS X image on VMware Workstation 11 on my desktop just fine. Sounds pretty uncommon to me bruh, haha.
    *Rest In Peace Dad. I miss you every second of every day 03/13/2013*

*Official Dodge Truck Crew CEO*
    *Official IT Thread CEO*

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Either is fine, but PC brahs try hard to discredit Mac when their use case of a laptop is pretty basic.
    In fact, they're taking shots at the Macbots that fall for all the hype. If nothing else, it should make you think.
    Originally Posted by dmaaack View Post
    Macbook for laptops.
    Custom built Windows for Desktops.
    But what if you need a portable workstation? Wait! Macs are so small now that they can in fact, be mobile. Looks like Apple thought of everything. They are too clever. No?
    Originally Posted by MaximumCapacity View Post
    lol pc and mac threads are basically Religion / Politics section of the misc
    No. In fact, pc/mac are quantifiable. Put them side-by-side and run your applications.
    Last edited by KRANE; 01-24-2016 at 10:53 AM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    How do you run OS X on non-mac hardware? I thought macs came with a chip that when not detected, the OS wouldn't run.
    You have to create a VM image out of the OS.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    In fact, they're taking shots at the Macbots that fall for all the hype. If nothing else, it should make you think..
    They are also taking shots at console gamers all the time, however in that case it's apparently worth spending few times the value of a console. There are as many PCbots as there are Macbots. Imo, either group is not really worth debating about since their use case is very limited and the driving force for their hype is different than actual advantages/disadvantages of a platform.

Originally Posted by jerzyfit View Post
    Ran an OS X image on VMware Workstation 11 on my desktop just fine. Sounds pretty uncommon to me bruh, haha.
    I wouldn't call something uncommon that literally has shtload of hits on Google with same issues.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you run OS X on non-mac hardware? I thought macs came with a chip that when not detected, the OS wouldn't run.
    http://www.tonymacx86.com/
    http://www.insanelymac.com/

2 of the biggest hackintosh communities which provide info on how to install OS X on many hardware configurations. CPU's include Core 2, i3-7, Pentium, Xeon, and in some cases AMD. Thunderbolt support, USB 3.1, 980 Ti, 802.11ac + Bluetooth, some of the recent Radeon GPU's, NVMe M.2 SSD's like Samsung 950 Pro, 4k screens, and more.
    Last edited by ispy; 01-24-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    http://www.tonymacx86.com/
    http://www.insanelymac.com/

2 of the biggest hackintosh communities which provide info on how to install OS X on many hardware configurations. CPU's include Core 2, i3-7, Pentium, Xeon, and in some cases AMD. Thunderbolt support, USB 3.1, 980 Ti, 802.11ac + Bluetooth, some of the recent Radeon GPU's, NVMe M.2 SSD's like Samsung 950 Pro, 4k screens, and more.
    Kind of tempted to try this on my desktop just to see if it works tbh
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 205x5
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Kind of tempted to try this on my desktop just to see if it works tbh
    You can't just do it on any desktop.

What that guy who's lower lip looks like he's permanently chewing Skoal forgot to mention is it only works on a short list of specific brands and components and almost always has some caveat like not being able to do major updates easily, stability issues and crashes, lots of trial and error and problems, WiFi or sound not working. A simple future update can easily brick a hackintosh.

Its not a clean install by any means. Makes no sense to do a hackintosh and the whole point of Apple is their superior hardware quality, stability, and battery life.
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 01-24-2016 at 11:35 AM.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    You can't just do it on any desktop.

What that guy who's lower lip looks like he's permanently chewing Skoal chew forgot to mention is it only works on a short list of specific brands and components and almost always has some caveat like not being able to do major updates easily, stability issues and crashes, lots of trial and error and problems, WiFi or sound not working. A simple future update can easily brick a hackintosh.

Its not a clean install by any means. Makes no sense to do a hackintosh and the whole point of Apple is their superior hardware quality and battery life.
    Obviously you don't just buy a system first, and try to install OS X on it. If you take a few minutes to browse through those sites, then you'll see that they contain info to most compatible and stable builds possible, and fixes for most issues that a user might experience. Even some systems by Dell and HP (and possibly others) can be hackintoshed. All it requires is some reading.

Most of the time it's easy to update, and doesn't require more than to reactivate audio drivers and install updated nvidia drivers.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    Obviously you don't just buy a system first, and try to install OS X on it. If you take a few minutes to browse through those sites, then you'll see that they contain info to most compatible and stable builds possible, and fixes for most issues that a user might experience. Even some systems by Dell and HP (and possibly others) can be hackintoshed. All it requires is some reading.

Most of the time it's easy to update, and doesn't require more than to reactivate audio drivers and install updated nvidia drivers.
    Again, even installing certain apps can bring the whole house of cards down. Future updates can kill functionality if not brick the computer. You have to walk on eggshells with it. I would only recommend tinkering with such a thing if its a secondary computer and you have another one to fall back on.

1. It takes a LOT of time, effort and expertise. And headaches.
    2. 100% stability is unachievable
    3. A Hackintosh can have the same processor, but a Mac feels a lot faster and snappier even with equal specs.

Sure it can be done. But the question is, why would anyone want to?

I for one have better things to do with my life. Id rather just browse content on the web and use it for work and leisure instead of babysitting my computer appliance.

They are also taking shots at console gamers all the time, however in that case it's apparently worth spending few times the value of a console. There are as many PCbots as there are Macbots. Imo, either group is not really worth debating about since their use case is very limited and the driving force for their hype is different than actual advantages/disadvantages of a platform.

I wouldn't call something uncommon that literally has shtload of hits on Google with same issues.
    There's a shtload of hits on Google for any topic.. it's the internet bruh.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't forget to reinstall the OS every year or so to keep it running smooth like it did on day one.

And when I say OS I mean trash-ware.
    You just went full retard son.
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****

I for one have better things to do with my life. Id rather just browse content on the web and use it for work and leisure instead of babysitting my computer appliance.
    Sorry, didn't mean to distract you from your more important things in life. lol

Originally Posted by Primobrah View Post
    You just went full retard son.

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a shtload of hits on Google for any topic.. it's the internet bruh.
    Solid rebuttal, we internet now.

If there are loads of people experiencing the problem, and the Hackintosh brah who just chimed in here agreed that you need specific hardware to run it efficiently, I am pretty sure it makes it a common problem. Dunno how close to the truth are the errors and incompatibilities listed by KingSWRV.
    Last edited by zinkhan99; 01-24-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Solid rebuttal, we internet now.

If there are loads of people experiencing the problem, and the Hackintosh brah who just chimed in here agreed that you need specific hardware to run it efficiently, I am pretty sure it makes it a common problem. Dunno how close to the truth are the errors and incompatibilities listed by KingSWRV.
    Am I talking about a Hackintosh? No. I'm not talking about setting up a computer to run just OS X. I'm talking about taking An OS X image, turning it into a VM, and running it in VMWare. Would you like me to Google a how-to for you?

*Official IT Thread CEO*

Am I talking about a Hackintosh? No. I'm not talking about setting up a computer to run just OS X. I'm talking about taking An OS X image, turning it into a VM, and running it in VMWare. Would you like me to Google a how-to for you?
    Again, solid rebuttal bringing nothing into a discussion. Hackintosh was just an example as I already laid arguments for my main point prior to that post. Would you like me to Google for you that OSX on VMware has inferior performance? Stay oblivious.

Again, solid rebuttal bringing nothing into a discussion. Hackintosh was just an example as I already laid arguments for my main point prior to that post. Would you like me to Google for you that OSX on VMware has inferior performance? Stay oblivious.
    Would you like me to Google every other single topic in the world of IT and watch it come up on Google? Fascinating stuff m8, pissining even.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Show me a new MacBook at $3500 that is better than this:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog...&skuId=4637110

LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DESERPENTOR View Post
    That laptop is catering to an entirely different market than what the Macbook does. There's more to life than being able to play games. Some people want longer batter life, quiet, thinner, lighter portable machines. That laptop, while it packs quite a punch, is typically not what these kinds of people are looking for.

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've used apple at my school and it was just awful. I only had two hours exposure to it,but still. This is just my opinion.

Also dollar for dollar PC parts are generally objectively better.

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobody uses desktops anymore unless to play video games at 5% better quality than a PS4 at triple the cost and you can barely notice a difference.
    I agreed with you until you went full on potato with this statement.

Originally Posted by DESERPENTOR View Post
    Why buy a $40k BMW brand new when I can buy a $40k F-350 am i right? It has a lot more pulling power and it's bigger and "badder" than the BMW right?

You realize these two laptops target completely different markets and are geared for completely different usage?

Originally Posted by LivingyourLife View Post
    That laptop is catering to an entirely different market than what the Macbook does. There's more to life than being able to play games. Some people want longer batter life, quiet, thinner, lighter portable machines. That laptop, while it packs quite a punch, is typically not what these kinds of people are looking for.
    This.

Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie

TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    From experience, most Apple users are louder in real-life because they do appreciate the product- they'll talk about like, say, you talk about your new car or whatnot. Since apple products are also in fashion and the brand has a lot of brand power, it also attracts negative thoughts from people who don't own them ( the same way people who buy cheap clothes find stupid some overpay for a brand, etc. ).

Online though, is where people find the need to justify their purchases and force their buying preferences down everyones throat as being the only right answer. Since PCs are a much bigger market than macs, you'll find a LOT, and I mean A LOT of hate towards Apple, a lot of elitism attitude towards the PC.

Like these kinda posts; absolutely ridiculous claims by an uninformed person that isn't using both platforms:

r u srs bro? i guess people in quebec know how to use computers but the average person is not smart/motivated enough to figure it out

I have no idea how the general population survives, buncha idiots everywhere
    University of Alabama
    Shaved head crew

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Has anyone posed the question.... Who gives a chit?

It's a computer, you like it or you don't like it, means absolutely nothing.

heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heracleez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OSX is based on Unix and doesnt use a "registry" and has a completely different approach to how it treats the hard drive space and memory relationship. Which is also why its more stable. Its a way more intelligently engineered closed system.

With Windows, every time you install a new program, it takes resources on your hard drive, extra entries in your registry, and often new programs to be loaded at startup.

These slow the booting process and take up RAM. Windows updates and updates from different apps, your antivirus software, and other programs like browsers can cause software to grow and often replace existing files which can fragment the hard drive. Hard drives can develop bad sectors, causing the assignment or alternates and this causes extra seeking which slows things down. (this doesnt happen on Unix/OSX)

Thats why I say its trash and poorly engineered. The registry is essentially a "rotten database" that bloats over time. Its idiotic that Windows is still built in 2016 like how it was in 1992. OS X has proven for years it doesnt have to be that way.

But Windows is too firmly entrenched in their old ways with their horrible engineering decisions from the early days and can't do anything unless they start over from scratch.

But most retards don't realize this stuff and think Mac users think Mac is better because of "looks"
    Was perusing the idiocy in this thread and saw this. I prefer most Linux distros to Windows for a few reasons, but to claim that your Unix based Mac OS is superior to a Windows OS due to the registry shows how little you know about *nix systems and/or Windows.

Windows registry is arguably the same thing as *nix text based conf files, although it could take up more or less space in terms of raw storage (which would be negligible anyway). Every time you install a new program in Windows, yes, it does take up space in the registry. However, *nix systems also take up the same amount of space using conf files. The only difference is ease of access on *nix systems, versus something like Regedit on a Windows machine.

There are a lot of pros and cons on both sides, but claiming Windows Registry to be the root cause of a slow OS boot time or other issues is just ridiculous.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mac OS is far superior to windows...at least since I started using a Mac back in 2008, I cant say much about it before that, unless I go back to 89-93' when I used apple in elementary school. I still love my PC though.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody uses desktops anymore unless to play video games at 5% better quality than a PS4 at triple the cost and you can barely notice a difference.
    Haha if you want people to actuslly think you're intelligent enough to listen to.... That's not a good way to show it.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are two things about Apple that rustle the fck outta me.

1) supporting the hardware in a windows environment in an organization (working in IT)

2) how everyone assumes windows is garbage and you can't use it for content creation yet you use an underwhelming $500 dual core prebuilt with integrated graphics.
    *MFC*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *GSD Master Race Crew*
    *Currently Making it Crew*
    *Registered spreadsheet abuser*

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Has anyone posed the question.... Who gives a chit?

It's a computer, you like it or you don't like it, means absolutely nothing.
    Originally Posted by RougeProdigy View Post
    Also dollar for dollar PC parts are generally objectively better.
    Actually they both use the same parts. Thought Apple may charge more for them.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621