Closed Thread
Page 33 of 332 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Xiomn View Post
    Lol awkward girl who I'm not attracted to messaged me on tinder asking if I have a map, so predictable, probably "because I'm lost in your eyes"

Half-tempted to message Yeah I have a map to North Carolina.

no need ot be a dick
    ***Georgia Crew***

arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Flexium View Post
    Don't bother resetting your account until you get down the "perfect" bio, pics etc. pm me and I'll help you out.

Any NYC brahs out there? I'm coming on business this week but I'll be free starting friday afternoon to sunday. Spoofed my ass all the way to NYC and already got 200 matches in 5 hours (srs). Some banging chicks too bros. Gonna be staying at the ritz carlton and act like a fukin baller all weekend.
    You're gonna have a good time. The quality amazes me. Also here for business (but for 6 months).

aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by arthis122 View Post
    You're gonna have a good time. The quality amazes me. Also here for business (but for 6 months).
    You and Flexium, can you tell me *exactly* where you put your spoofing to? And the search distance?

Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flannel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aznhockeybrah View Post
    You and Flexium, can you tell me *exactly* where you put your spoofing to? And the search distance?
    So whats your endgame when spoofing? - is it just trying out different profile combinations, trying out lines, seeing if you can get number/viber closes?
    Our future started yesterday.

arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arthis122 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dead square middle of manhattan. 7 mile radius.

Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just canceled on a girl because today's the national championship game
    and i told her that
    lol

Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    matched with this girl i super liked (she super fine)
    was reasonably smooth at first
    set up a date for her to come over (tomorrow)
    got her #
    couldn't think of what to say today so i went with the pizza topping line from a couple days back
    no response yet - think i punted
    idk why i sent it lol
    oh well
    you live and you learn. will come up with something better next time

edit -- nvm. she responded. we *****, we ***** (<<<---- that word is a clothing brand often used by people to say they are "good". or used to talk about vaginas. either one). i'm a potato.
    Last edited by Turtora; 01-11-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Shirtless pics?

Brahs,

So I know shirtless pics are probably frowned upon because it probably makes you look like a douche that is only out for sex.

But what if you have chest tattoos that you want to show off?

Chicks digg tattoos right? I have 2 chest tattoos.

It's above my nipples so you can't see THAT much if that helps.

srs question. still no or?
    Last edited by Xiomn; 01-11-2016 at 10:47 AM.

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brahs,

So I know shirtless pics are probably frowned upon because it probably makes you look like a douche that is only out for sex.

Sure, many do actually like tattoos
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brahs,

If it's a natural pic when you had a reason to be shirtless than use it.

If its a selfie what I would do is take the picture in snapchat and put a caption on it that makes it clear you are showing your tattoos. Make it look like you took the picture just to show friends a new tattoo, and not just for tinder.

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn this chick is sexy, misc help me with response
    translation: "what makes me troublemaker?"

Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I stuck my little manlet a$$hole in central park and set to 20 mile radius. Just passed the 300matches in about the last 24 hours ayyyyyyyyyyyy
    Last edited by Flexium; 01-11-2016 at 12:39 PM.

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    damn this chick is sexy, misc help me with response
    translation: "what makes me troublemaker?"
    "My mom told me all redheads are troublemakers. Always up to no good "

Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nyjets88 View Post
    If it's a natural pic when you had a reason to be shirtless than use it.

If its a selfie what I would do is take the picture in snapchat and put a caption on it that makes it clear you are showing your tattoos. Make it look like you took the picture just to show friends a new tattoo, and not just for tinder.
    Good call on snapchat caption if selfie.

Fukkin Tinder being buggy with pictures again, I'll add new pics then select done. They won't show up but then I'll open Tinder later and they'll show up all messed up.

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    "My mom told me all redheads are troublemakers. Always up to no good "
    what does it mean "always up to no good?" srs

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    what does it mean "always up to no good?" srs
    "up to no good" - Just an expression meaning like "getting into trouble", "being naughty/bad". Along those lines. Pretty much just teasing her

Guess it probably doesn't make any sense translated into other languages

Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    "up to no good" - Just an expression meaning like "getting into trouble", "being naughty/bad". Along those lines. Pretty much just teasing her

Guess it probably doesn't make any sense translated into other languages
    ok, used this line, repped bro

m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1ndhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went on OK Cupid this weekend after getting new fake pics of me parasailing, playing baseball and texted:
    **** me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met before?

Got a lot of responses. Go on 1 of 3 dates lined up on Saturday and she turns out to be fat as hell. I flaked on the other yaks.

Been texting, Let's **** and been getting a lot of responses. (Sent it to 15 girls, got 4 responses, 1 date)

BUT...

Not sure about Tinder but OkCupid is filled with pigs and I'd rather go to a strip club and try to bang a stripper.

So thanks OP. Cut to the chase with them scags cuz the d is all they want.

vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tinder knows how desirable you are. I imagine this would be pretty devastating information for some miscers to learn.

How desirable are you on Tinder? You might not realize it, but anyone who's used the popular dating app is assigned an internal rating: a score calculated by the company that ranks the most (and least) desirable people swiping on the service.
    http://www.fastcompany.com/3054871/w...ranking-system

lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lmaoits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Updates: I'm giving it a third shot. We set up to meet on Thursday. I work that day but get off at 5:30. Going to buy the condoms and lube to piitb tomorrow or Wednesday. She's on her period right now but hope it comes off that day. I know she's a sloot so I'm keeping my emotions out of this but I think I'm going to keep talking to her just because I don't really have anyone else and it'll make it easier to get over my ex. She's also told me she has feelings for me. Would've debated on it but the fact that she sent me snaps of her playing with herself on day 1 is a deal breaker.

SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    been on this tinder chit for like two years, got only one date..no hookups, lousy matches...girls that are dtf are always too far, overweight black girls only open me..this is BS. i don't know how dudes could even get laid off this.
    Sig line can't be a novel

HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10) HybridDC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brahs.. just reset this chit. Made a new account, fresh pics, fixed bio and everything, literally zero matches. Swiped a few whales again to confirm. What's the trick here?
    Stats:

Squat: 110kg x 10
    Bench: 67.5kg x 4
    Deadlift: 195kg x 1

BW: 63.5kg

*Victim of Starting Strength Crew*

vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HybridDC View Post
    Brahs.. just reset this chit. Made a new account, fresh pics, fixed bio and everything, literally zero matches. Swiped a few whales again to confirm. What's the trick here?
    Post your pics and bio so we can evaluate. It all comes down to your profile so that must be it.

aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flannel View Post
    So whats your endgame when spoofing? - is it just trying out different profile combinations, trying out lines, seeing if you can get number/viber closes?
    Lots of reasons. One super addicting reason is due to the fact that girls overseas are so much better looking. I sometimes tell myself "okay, I'll stop swiping after I get 1 ugly chick" and sometimes I get up to 10 before I swipe left, srs. Another main reason is, as an Asian who doesn't get many desired matches in North America, I wanted to see what my value was in other places. It can get pretty depressing when you only get a couple matches a day (or even a week). I have yet to experience that, but probably will when I legit get myself back to where I'm living. It's just knowing your worth. In some countries you may do much better than your hometown, and it not only gives you an ego boost, it gives you a more realistic expectation on how attractive you are/aren't to women overall. Hope that makes sense.

But of course, it's good to practice lines, game, etc. Game may not always work the same internationally, some girls in different countries respond better to certain messages.

Originally Posted by m1ndhead View Post
    I went on OK Cupid this weekend after getting new fake pics of me parasailing, playing baseball and texted:
    **** me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met before?

Got a lot of responses. Go on 1 of 3 dates lined up on Saturday and she turns out to be fat as hell. I flaked on the other yaks.

Been texting, Let's **** and been getting a lot of responses. (Sent it to 15 girls, got 4 responses, 1 date)

BUT...

Not sure about Tinder but OkCupid is filled with pigs and I'd rather go to a strip club and try to bang a stripper.

So thanks OP. Cut to the chase with them scags cuz the d is all they want.
    Dude, I have used OKC for a bit and the quality of the girls were HORRENDOUS....

(also misc, got some pics ready to upload. Gimme until my next post)
    Lives in Tinder Misc threads crew
    No alcohol/no drugs/no weed crew
    6'1 with shoes on crew
    Prefers white chicks crew
    I rep everyone crew
    7.5/10 Asian crew
    Late bloomer crew
    Can't stop saying brah/bro crew
    Can't stop saying crew crew

Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    when you don't have your own place its hard as **** to get laid.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Only person on the misc to both flip a motorcycle backwards and forwards.

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of reasons. One super addicting reason is due to the fact that girls overseas are so much better looking. I sometimes tell myself "okay, I'll stop swiping after I get 1 ugly chick" and sometimes I get up to 10 before I swipe left, srs. Another main reason is, as an Asian who doesn't get many desired matches in North America, I wanted to see what my value was in other places. It can get pretty depressing when you only get a couple matches a day (or even a week). I have yet to experience that, but probably will when I legit get myself back to where I'm living. It's just knowing your worth. In some countries you may do much better than your hometown, and it not only gives you an ego boost, it gives you a more realistic expectation on how attractive you are/aren't to women overall. Hope that makes sense.

But of course, it's good to practice lines, game, etc. Game may not always work the same internationally, some girls in different countries respond better to certain messages.

Dude, I have used OKC for a bit and the quality of the girls were HORRENDOUS....

Dem Latvian genetics.

All my uncles legitimately believe Latvian women are the most beautiful in the world.

idk man, i mean i got like 10 matches yesterday and 10 today but usually it's like 2-3 a day and i'm okay with that, srs. i'm also super picky with my swiping. i'd say all are 7/10+ with most being 8s? maybe a couple 8.5s? and 1 9 or 9.5 that i think is super fine (great looks, great personality, witty, etc) and am currently talking to. but idk, misc standards are high af so lol.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too thirsty? Girl is TINY

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Turtora View Post
    idk man, i mean i got like 10 matches yesterday and 10 today but usually it's like 2-3 a day and i'm okay with that, srs. i'm also super picky with my swiping. i'd say all are 7/10+ with most being 8s? maybe a couple 8.5s? and 1 9 or 9.5 that i think is super fine (great looks, great personality, witty, etc) and am currently talking to. but idk, misc standards are high af so lol.
    Lol.

I don't have time to scroll through pictures and read bios. I swipe right for everyone... and go figure, I match every whale and they end up messaging me. Just signed up a few days ago... 77 matches... 70 were whales.

SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I need help with my profile brahs, have no idea what to put..are pics alright? pls help, literally days away from being 28 year-old virgin..

as you can see matches suckkk.

http://postimg.org/image/ioe68w649/
    http://postimg.org/image/ioe68w649/
    Sig line can't be a novel

Closed Thread