Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by silverwildcat View Post
    I don't know what your talking about I don't control anything it's more like I give direction towards things because if I don't things will go no where and nothing will make sense since i'm dealing with a guy that doesn't know what he wants and can't commit to one decision.
    Referring to things like this "But I don't allow that with him I always ask the deeper intrusive questions I don't let him try to cover up the deeper stuff with humor like he likes to do"

Though if he can't commit to one decision does it even matter if he chooses you, how long till he changes his mind?
    Last edited by cookiefiend; 01-05-2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Quoted the wrong post

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op is a butterface.

Butterfaces don't get kissed on lips and certainly are never upgraded to bottom bitch.

Get your teeth fixed and wax the stache homegirl.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah he doesn't think that and also he didn't say and I am not asking for a date since I don't think this is something you give a person a date and they'll just be ready to decide and know on that date as I said i'm just chilling and doing me while he's deciding.
    sometimes its hard to follow what you're saying because your writing skills are absolutely horrendous.
    but where is female misc? pls tell me

*NC is the only way crew*
    *positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Referring to things like this "But I don't allow that with him I always ask the deeper intrusive questions I don't let him try to cover up the deeper stuff with humor like he likes to do"
    How does that insinuate i'm crazy or that he thinks i'm crazy? I want to know the person I like on a deeper level that is not superficial. I like to know that full extent of who they are as a person and he knows that I want to know that extent of him. Which is why I always push him a little to open up to me. He has no problems with me asking him intrusive questions now him answering all of them is a different thing.

headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) headhunterzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread is gold

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How does that insinuate i'm crazy or that he thinks i'm crazy? I want to know the person I like on a deeper level that is not superficial. I like to know that full extent of who they are as a person and he knows that I want to know that extent of him. Which is why I always push him a little to open up to me. He has no problems with me asking him intrusive questions now him answering all of them is a different thing.
    It doesn't insinuate that, I accidentally quoted the wrong post. See my edit.

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by headhunterzz View Post
    this thread is gold
    it definitely went from frustrating to entertaining

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know what your talking about I don't control anything it's more like I give direction towards things because if I don't things will go no where and nothing will make sense since i'm dealing with a guy that doesn't know what he wants and can't commit to one decision.
    Whether you want to believe it or not, he knows what he wants. He just doesn't know how to break the bad news to you yet.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why'd OP delete her picture?
    New York

Originally Posted by dipatel13 View Post
    Whether you want to believe it or not, he knows what he wants. He just doesn't know how to break the bad news to you yet.
    thissss

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Well that would be out of character for him since he's had no trouble being direct and honest with me since the beginning of our friendship to something more. In fact we started liking each other because we admired that both of us can be direct and honest with people because most people are the types to let others have an affect on what they want to say. He has expressed to me that he thinks I deserve better and that he can't give me the relationship I want. But I have also expressed to him that he's the only one I want.

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Nobody gives a Jesus's effin hairy arse who you like in your threads or not. This is not your site, you don't workout, and you don't get to say who posts here or not...or what they post.
    Who da fukk would ever choose you anyway, you have a horrible, mean personality? Unfortunately, guys don't mind it when they wanna fukk someone, apparently.
    oh chit. IN!
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    Why'd OP delete her picture?
    That wasn't me I don't know what happened there.

Well that would be out of character for him since he's had no trouble being direct and honest with me since the beginning of our friendship to something more. In fact we started liking each other because we admired that both of us can be direct and honest with people because most people are the types to let others have an affect on what they want to say. He has expressed to me that he thinks I deserve better and that he can't give me the relationship I want. But I have also expressed to him that he's the only one I want.
    Do you think he's being direct and honest with his gf?

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    U G L Y

You ain't got no alibi
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That wasn't me I don't know what happened there.
    you sure it didn't have something to do with this post a little while ago?

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Op is a butterface.

Butterfaces don't get kissed on lips and certainly are never upgraded to bottom bitch.

Get your teeth fixed and wax the stache homegirl.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as I said he is very predictable to me but he has proven me wrong a certain number of times in the past and for that I don't mind the risk.
    Interdasting...

Do you think he's being direct and honest with his gf?
    Idk he won't tell me anything about her and I honestly don't really care to know the details of his relationship like that it has nothing to do with me. But I can bet he hasn't because as I said she is like him regarding relationships so I think cheating and lying would have a big negative affect on her. But i'm not like most girls I always want to hear the truth no matter how possibly painful it could be. Where as most girls would rather the truth hit them in the face then truly investigate or ask questions and he never really admits anything to me unless I ask him directly. So chances are it's an ignorance is bliss situation for her.

Interdasting...
    When I said proven me wrong I meant I would expect him to do something that would disappoint me but he does the opposite

Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    you sure it didn't have something to do with this post a little while ago?
    No there is no way he saw my face because I don't open mouth smile in my pictures and I don't have a mustache.

. But i'm not like most girls I always want to hear the truth no matter how possibly painful it could be.
    lolololol

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

Idk he won't tell me anything about her and I honestly don't really care to know the details of his relationship like that it has nothing to do with me. But I can bet he hasn't because as I said she is like him regarding relationships so I think cheating and lying would have a big negative affect on her. But i'm not like most girls I always want to hear the truth no matter how possibly painful it could be. Where as most girls would rather the truth hit them in the face then truly investigate or ask questions and he never really admits anything to me unless I ask him directly. So chances are it's an ignorance is bliss situation for her.
    So if you could bet he isn't being honest and direct with her despite the fact that you know he is direct and honest with people that means he is either already behaving out of character, or you don't know his character as well as you think.
    Either of those means you don't really know if he's being honest and direct with you also.

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    I wouldn't want to be 20 either! In college, broke, stress of keeping up with classes while playing tennis on the road for the university, fiance out of college and making money with evenings and weekends off while I'm studying, Age 22 started working full time and made mistakes looking back.

I get called an old hag on here all of the time. Meh......ridiculous, ignore.

Age is a mindset, not a number. I know 70 year olds who are climbing Everest and biking across the USA.

Happy New year you old hag. hehe

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No there is no way he saw my face because I don't open mouth smile in my pictures and I don't have a mustache.
    oh, so you just happened to have your avi disappear, through no action of your own, after someone made a rude comment about your appearance?

everything that comes out of your mouth...

So if you could bet he isn't being honest and direct with her despite the fact that you know he is direct and honest with people that means he is either already behaving out of character, or you don't know his character as well as you think.
    Either of those means you don't really know if he's being honest and direct with you also.
    No I never said with people but with me. He's honest and direct in an odd way towards people. He goes by a don't ask don't tell manner and if he doesn't want to lie he just won't answer the question.

oh, so you just happened to have your avi disappear, through no action of your own, after someone made a rude comment about your appearance?
    Yup what do you want me to reupload a new picture?

Yup what do you want me to reupload a new picture?
    No. I want you to stop lying to yourself and everyone else here.

haha i love that gif.

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP looks like squidward's sister. Ain't nobody wanna see that.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol. Eventually if a thread goes long enough it turns into miscers attacking each other.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.