Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess now that Ronnie's secret is out he'll have to give back his Sandows.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mot1ve View Post
    In those days they did not have digital video and the internet was not prominent. There would only be a select group that would encounter the video
    but yeah it's hilarious in a way
    There was very intensive discussion and sharing of VHS tapes through some other BB forums back in 2001/2002, you can find it still on internet. People were interested back then to see just like they are now.
    What puzzles me is that I haven't seen anyone discussing it here on this board (or maybe there is somewhere in archives, i couldn't find it).

Like some of you, I too feel there could be some disinfo agenda behind this recording, since it's blatantly obvious who these people are and I still don't understand who authorized and allowed it to leak public almost officially.
    There would be strong resistance from supplement companies and mr.O HQ since they live off their gullible fans. And here you can see all mr.O competitors and even Ronnie after this video was recorded had no problems winning title for years on.
    There must be some sort of disinfo agenda, either their dosages were much much higher or they all were genetic freaks and lifetime naturals (which sounds pretty sci-fi).

Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brkchey View Post
    Like some of you, I too feel there could be some disinfo agenda behind this recording, since it's blatantly obvious who these people are and I still don't understand who authorized and allowed it to leak public almost officially.
    There would be strong resistance from supplement companies and mr.O HQ since they live off their gullible fans. And here you can see all mr.O competitors and even Ronnie after this video was recorded had no problems winning title for years on.
    There must be some sort of disinfo agenda, either their dosages were much much higher or they all were genetic freaks and lifetime naturals (which sounds pretty sci-fi).

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And here you can see all mr.O competitors and even Ronnie after this video was recorded had no problems winning title for years on.
    I didn't see Ronnie, I saw a guy who had a similar structure to Ronnie and spoke the same way Ronnie spoke.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brkchey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    I didn't see Ronnie, I saw a guy who had a similar structure to Ronnie and spoke the same way Ronnie spoke.
    At this moment you can see camera zooms on Tom and Ronnie's face leaves out of pixelated mask
    https://youtu.be/XadhUhNbNjo?t=2239

Registered User LatinoMusculito's Avatar
    LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At this moment you can see camera zooms on Tom and Ronnie's face leaves out of pixelated mask
    hahahahaha that is hilarious. This whole video must be the worst attempt at concealing identity on video ever.
    "A man becomes what he thinks about."

Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goldfurnace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ROOOOOOOOFL why isnt this viral, i almost died laughing.
    Last edited by Goldfurnace; 01-03-2016 at 10:08 PM.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There was very intensive discussion and sharing of VHS tapes through some other BB forums back in 2001/2002, you can find it still on internet. People were interested back then to see just like they are now.
    What puzzles me is that I haven't seen anyone discussing it here on this board (or maybe there is somewhere in archives, i couldn't find it).

Here's 2 threads from 2005 & 2006.
    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Tom-Plat...-m1431765.aspx
    http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=44577.0

"Don't know if it was discussed before, but it looks intresting. Will come out in december or so on mesormophosis.com.

Steroid Secrets of Pro Bodybuilders Revealed (VHS)

Retail Price: $150.00
    Our Price: $69.00
    "

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know much about dosages, but it's expected that most of them lie about their usage.

It's like asking them about their weight...the smaller the number, the more impressive they appear for their size. (or vice versa)

They could be lying to reduce the negative perception people have about bodybuilders, meaning that they'll make people think "oh, they don't take as much as I thought, they really train hard then, or have very good genetics", as to undermine the influence of steroids and glorify their work ethic/genetics.

MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000)
    read caged freaks Q & A thread on anabolic board if you want an actual indication of what these guys use. hint, ronnie was said to have used up to 100iu growth daily and a standard test dosage is 10g/week.
    *Join date too recent to be a part of any crew's crew*

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MonicaPls View Post
    read caged freaks Q & A thread on anabolic board if you want an actual indication of what these guys use. hint, ronnie was said to have used up to 100iu growth daily and a standard test dosage is 10g/week.
    said to who? when? where?

You couldn't even pin that much gear

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dorian has said (and i can quote if need be) that he believes there is a very high chance Ronnie turned pro natural.
    The truth fuking hurts but these guys really were meant for bodybuilding.
    Now if you want to believe they take these insane amounts of gear, just because a load of amateur bodybuilders, who really are using these insane dosages and posting it online, are too deluded to see that bodybuilding isn't for them, then more fool you.
    If you have to take these insane dosages what does that tell you? Buy yourself a fuking house instead of what you spend living like a pin cushion.
    Save your health, enjoy your life

Not so much this forum, but getbig in particular are obsessed with the idea pros megadose, they try to justify their own ridiculous protocols by saying the pros take this and that.
    Don't get me wrong 80% of the pros now probably do take monster cycles. But the all time greats of bodybuilding were special and people can't accept that

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Roro is absolutely right. I don't trust ANYTHING that comes out of a bodybuilders mouth, unless there is a lot of proof backing it up. They are all notorious liars. I mean the whole sports is built on an illusion or "hard work" getting you to be a 260 pound mass monster at 5'8".

And the fact that it is painfully obvious who the guys are also makes you question this whole thing.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ResovoirDog View Post
    Dorian has said (and i can quote if need be) that he believes there is a very high chance Ronnie turned pro natural.
    The truth fuking hurts but these guys really were meant for bodybuilding.
    Now if you want to believe they take these insane amounts of gear, just because a load of amateur bodybuilders, who really are using these insane dosages and posting it online, are too deluded to see that bodybuilding isn't for them, then more fool you.
    If you have to take these insane dosages what does that tell you? Buy yourself a fuking house instead of what you spend living like a pin cushion.
    Save your health, enjoy your life

Not so much this forum, but getbig in particular are obsessed with the idea pros megadose, they try to justify their own ridiculous protocols by saying the pros take this and that.
    Don't get me wrong 80% of the pros now probably do take monster cycles. But the all time greats of bodybuilding were special and people can't accept that
    I unfortunately agree with this post due to knowing certain people. First one was a friend of mine that I knew from school. The kid didn't have the best diet regimen in the world living in a frat house but basically using prohormones and was already done with couple of cycles. At Misc, his physique would be laughed at. He didn't even look like he was lifting.

I also came across people, one being my cousin who had an insane shoulder-waist ratio, would drink a bottle of whisky in one sitting, never touched a needle in his life and looked amazing year round round 10-12% bodyfat without cutting with a decent size all around. He responded amazingly anytime he was on a remotely good diet. He was insanely strong even when he was 14-15 in the gym. He would just put muscle on a weekly basis and it was depressing at times to lift with him.

I am very very biased and question the likes of Doug Miller and many other natural pros but there are some insanely gifted people out there and I for one know that bad genetics can really suck for you. I had very thick skin, with a wide waist, and I know that even something as that paper thin skin that shows detail and structure can be the start and end of a bb career.

I am one of those naive people that believe that Kai and Ronnie(around 1989) could have very well be naturals back then and Dorian probably didn't use as much as people think. I honestly believe that these guys have 1 in a million genetics and so does Ramy.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol....100iu growth daily"

Let me give you an analogy, just so you understand how stupid that sounds. Thats pretty much saying like Ronnie consumed 3000g protein per day.

MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000) MonicaPls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read the thread, it's 250ish pages and is incredibly interesting. It's a Q and A with anonymous ifbb pro. Inb4 he isn't verified etc, several members on the site have verified it and he has literally 0 to gain, he provides extraordinary amounts of information for free, the information relating to pros gear use is sparse as its only in response to specific questions. He recognizes he's a pin cushion but bodybuilders are beyond fuked in the head, nothing is more important to them than being as big and as lean as possible, it's what they've wanted for almost as long as they can remember.

Also why do you think that as body builders become more popular/famous they make more gains? They have more money for growth-the more growth the bigger the bodybuilder, period.

Read the thread, the guy isn't putting anyone down for using high doses, he uses them himself and claims to be approaching top 5 in Olympia in the coming years, he just talks about his interactions with other pros and the reality of the dosages.

mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MonicaPls
    Wtf and you believe that? If anyone would be stupid enough to use 10g of test a day probably an absolute max of 3g could be used before your receptors are completely flooded and the rest gives you massive side effects (hypertrophy of heart, BP through the roof, fked HPTA system etc). 100iu of HGH? You would need to be on a fk I.V drip and have ears/jaw and hands of the great Khali.

Read the thread, it's 250ish pages and is incredibly interesting. It's a Q and A with anonymous ifbb pro. Inb4 he isn't verified etc, several members on the site have verified it and he has literally 0 to gain, he provides extraordinary amounts of information for free, the information relating to pros gear use is sparse as its only in response to specific questions. He recognizes he's a pin cushion but bodybuilders are beyond fuked in the head, nothing is more important to them than being as big and as lean as possible, it's what they've wanted for almost as long as they can remember.

Also why do you think that as body builders become more popular/famous they make more gains? They have more money for growth-the more growth the bigger the bodybuilder, period.

Read the thread, the guy isn't putting anyone down for using high doses, he uses them himself and claims to be approaching top 5 in Olympia in the coming years, he just talks about his interactions with other pros and the reality of the dosages.
    So you would believe an unverified 'pro' who might be making crap up for shts and giggles as opposed to legit bodybuilders on film?

Ronnie has never talked about his use before, so he obviously felt very confident his identity wouldn't be exposed to talk so candidly about it. So why would he lie about his use? If he thinks no one would ever find out, why not tell the truth? He gives pretty good detail into the protocol he follows so why change it for the sake of a story? A close friend of mine was 6ft 220lb 17.5 inch arms before AAS (I pinned him 1st time), he blew up to 240lb 18.5 inch arms in 10 weeks on half the dose Ronnie uses, so why wouldn't the worlds best do the same with BETTER genes and MORE gear?
    Man who run in front of car gets tired. Man who runs behind car get exhausted. BA DUM TSS

Originally Posted by mar_angry View Post
    Wtf and you believe that? If anyone would be stupid enough to use 10g of test a day probably an absolute max of 3g could be used before your receptors are completely flooded and the rest gives you massive side effects (hypertrophy of heart, BP through the roof, fked HPTA system etc). 100iu of HGH? You would need to be on a fk I.V drip and have ears/jaw and hands of the great Khali.

So you would believe an unverified 'pro' who might be making crap up for shts and giggles as opposed to legit bodybuilders on film?

Ronnie has never talked about his use before, so he obviously felt very confident his identity wouldn't be exposed to talk so candidly about it. So why would he lie about his use? If he thinks no one would ever find out, why not tell the truth? He gives pretty good detail into the protocol he follows so why change it for the sake of a story? A close friend of mine was 6ft 220lb 17.5 inch arms before AAS (I pinned him 1st time), he blew up to 240lb 18.5 inch arms in 10 weeks on half the dose Ronnie uses, so why wouldn't the worlds best do the same with BETTER genes and MORE gear?
    read the thread, what does one gain from giving free accurate information. he remains publicly unverified because it would ruin his professional career i.e. sponsorships but he has been verified by mods on the site.

and theres a difference between 240 semi lean and 300 bone dry, diminishing returns at continuously higher doses. you're a blatant retard if you don't understand this.

and the talk about sides, that is the primary differentiator of pros and amateurs - the genetic response to gear - including the sides they get and the severity of such.

the pro in question doesn't talk down on the doses, he talks down on the people who perpetrate the myth that if you aren't at X level already on X amount of gear then you won't make it, he says that everyone is using mega doses. read it before you reply, its an interesting read regardless.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think that's enough daily.

Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I heard on a geard up podcast a guest knew ronnies coach and said he was taking 2200mg test a week, about 3g total of injectables weeklu, and 18ius of gh
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just for the record, I know for a fact how much one of the local pros uses and his doses really aren't that insane. 1.2g of gear per week and 8IUs of GH daily and just like the non pros, he cycles and doesn't stay on year round.

Edit: one of the reasons so many people claim absurd doses is that pharmaceutical gear in the US is very hard to obtain and 80% of people use UG lab made gear at best and underdosed crap at worst. Also there is a VERY big difference between Chinese GH and pharmaceutical GH.

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jwarrenfit View Post
    I heard on a geard up podcast a guest knew ronnies coach and said he was taking 2200mg test a week, about 3g total of injectables weeklu, and 18ius of gh
    To me it looks impossible to leg press over 2000 lbs on just 2.2 g Test a week....
    Imho you need more

Originally Posted by jwarrenfit View Post
    genuinely struggling to see how you could believe this...

Originally Posted by alex070707 View Post
    Just for the record, I know for a fact how much one of the local pros uses and his doses really aren't that insane. 1.2g of gear per week and 8IUs of GH daily and just like the non pros, he cycles and doesn't stay on year round.

Edit: one of the reasons so many people claim absurd doses is that pharmaceutical gear in the US is very hard to obtain and 80% of people use UG lab made gear at best and underdosed crap at worst. Also there is a VERY big difference between Chinese GH and pharmaceutical GH.
    how do you "know for a fact"

alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do you "know for a fact"
    How do I know for a fact? Seen him take the stuff and I know his coach, I'll just leave it at that.

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ronnie was said to have used up to 100iu growth daily

“The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He didn't state his insulin use but 3g of injectables weekly and 18iu gh daily is no joke with those genetics
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

Monicapls pls

GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHETOCHILD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This come good stuff.
    ASPIRE TO BE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE.
    DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.
    WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.

Gaining123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i found these videos on youtube and was shocked that i have never known about these before.

does anyone know when these videos came out and were they for sale like a training vhs or dvd?

i was intrigued when the person most think is dennis newman stated he placed 2nd in a teen competition behind a 19 year old who also placed 1st in the open. dennis' comp stats show he only placed 1st in the two teen comp he has been in. so who could this be?