Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    now you just sound like France...
    That's the spirit

skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post
    It's not just how we think, it's how it is. Lets be real.

How am I naive? I'm calling your bullchit. You posit that presidents don't care, but then put forth two candidates you support. Your argument is incoherent.

BRB, omg I hate the two-party system
    BRB, presidents don't care about us
    BRB, I like Rand Paul and Marco Rubio

Stop pretending to be enlightened, you don't know any more than anyone else and all you're doing is padding your own ego by assuming a counter-stance and looking down on those who ascribe to prevailing opinions. The problem is that you haven't formulated a cogent argument to defend your stance... The result is that you really stand for nothing, content to simply attack, instead of being forced to use your brain.

Useless coward.
    My brain tells me not to blindly trust any leader and agree with everyone one of his points. I can support a party or a leader but I dont have to agree with every single point he makes as you are doing with trump.

And I'm not attacking I was a trump supporter ffs. If you cannot do anything but insult me, don't argue because it makes you look retarded. you're doing the same thing he does to other candidates, brb let me call them "stupid" instead of rebuking like an adult. Calling me a coward makes a lot of sense.

Two party system is a part of the problem. if a candidate doesnt declare one of these parties and support their fundamentals he wont even be on any debates.
    Second, presidents dont care, that is the reality. they only care if we are gathered for a specific cause and we are able to lobby. If you have a genius idea, the president wouldnt care about you if you didnt have the support of many others to get his attention. Last, I dont see how you can call me out because I like a specific candidate that is not trump.

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ImitatioDei View Post
    Not necessarily disagreeing, but personally I would much rather have the element of surprise if someone "wanting to do something stupid" happens by me.
    That's the main reason I CC, but I can see his point. It comes down to 50/50 I guess whether seeing it scares someone off or makes you the primary target. Either way I try to be aware of my surrounds while I'm out.
    XBL - SqueakyBOOTS
    RONPAUL 2012
    *Donated to H-Hour Kickstarter Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skittlesitsik View Post
    My brain tells me not to blindly trust any leader and agree with everyone one of his points. I can support a party or a leader but I dont have to agree with every single point he makes as you are doing with trump.

And I'm not attacking I was a trump support ffs. If you cannot do anything but insult me, don't argue because it makes you look retarded.
    Where did I claim that I agreed with Trump on every single point he makes? Oh wait, I didn't.

Insult you? Grow a pair.

You know I'm right. You're an intellectual midget and a coward, able only to throw your own chit like a monkey, incapable of defending your own position because you have none.

Look at you now, folding like a wet paper bag the moment anyone challenges you instead of simply reacting to your attack.

Here's a hint, don't go in the R/P, you aren't ready to mix it up with the Big Boys.

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol doesnt Hollywood control America and Americans anyway, arent all Americans registered as a number in a database I always thought that was a fact.

skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post
    Where did I claim that I agreed with Trump on every single point he makes? Oh wait, I didn't.

Insult you? Grow a pair.

You know I'm right. You're an intellectual midget and a coward, able only to throw your own chit like a monkey, incapable of defending your own position because you have none.

Look at you now, folding like a wet paper bag the moment anyone challenges you instead of simply reacting to your attack.

Here's a hint, don't go in the R/P, you aren't ready to mix it up with the Big Boys.
    lmao. again, continue to insult me because insulting the person behind the argument is better than rebuking. you and others like you are the downfall of america.

your so anti pc that you have become the very opposite equal of being too pc.

Dont post if this is all you can write. Legitimately worried that people like you are allowed to vote. There is nothing to react to, you have yet to counter any points besides atttack my intelligence. Hating liberalism doesnt have to mean we need to become fascist

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He never said he supported a database if you actually heard the interview. Reporter asks about it, Trump give Trump hedge answer then says "first we need borders and a wall" then reporter asks if he would implement "that" and he says yes. Stop eating up slander from retard media.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    He never said he supported a database if you actually heard the interview. Reporter asks about it, Trump give Trump hedge answer then says "first we need borders and a wall" then reporter asks if he would implement "that" and he says yes. Stop eating up slander from retard media.
    Obviously you didnt watch the exact video in this thread. Again, hate for the media " stop listening to the media". You guys hate liberals, pc culture, and the media so much that you will always have a card to protect your point.

Transcript :

MSNBC’s Vaughn Hillyard: Should there be a system a database to track Muslims?

Trump: There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases, we should have a lot of systems, and today you can do it.But right now we have to have order, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall and we cannot let what’s happening to this country happen any longer.

Hillyard: Is that … your White House would…(inaudible)

Trump: I would certainly implement that.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just lol at how media shills like OP come out of the woodwork to try and drive Trump down. Look again little boy. Trump's numbers are up. Glad he's saying what he does to piss off a lot of the PC ****gy time lib miscers.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    Just lol at how media shills like OP come out of the woodwork to try and drive Trump down. Look again little boy. Trump's numbers are up. Glad he's saying what he does to piss off a lot of the PC ****gy time lib miscers.
    again. im not a liberal. you guys have no other arugment besides " you're a liberal", "pc", "sjw", "media". so predictable

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    How will he fund that wall? He also said he wanted to get rid of the department of education. So a wall > than a department that regulates education in this country? Inb4 states should make their own curricula to teach. If you believe that what if kids want to go out of state colleges? What would be the way to test a kids knowledge without the SATs or ACT? How would we know each kid is being provided proper education and being taught core subjects?

His **** is ridiculous and you know it.

He's a good troll though
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, cuck. Im not liberal...i hate liberals...the only thing I like about trump is that he is not on that PC principal ****gy time.

But he is legit a retarded candidate...he spews the same ****...he obviously has no real plan, yet has the support of all the retarded cucks like you.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    again. im not a liberal. you guys have no other arugment besides " you're a liberal", "pc", "sjw", "media". so predictable

No argument will change your mind. It's a waste of time to write out a rational argument for you only to hand wave away. You can claim that you're not liberal all you want, but your actions speak louder than words. You're a lib, and you're scared.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

No argument will change your mind. It's a waste of time to write out a rational argument for you only to hand wave away. You can claim that you're not liberal all you want, but your actions speak louder than words. You're a lib, and you're scared.
    lmao. I'm a liberal because I dont support trump? Just hear how ridiculous you are sounding atm.

No other republican candidate has been as borderline fascist as trump. If fascism is " the truth that american needs" then trump is doing a great job.

Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    Ok, cuck. Im not liberal...i hate liberals...the only thing I like about trump is that he is not on that PC principal ****gy time.

But he is legit a retarded candidate...he spews the same ****...he obviously has no real plan, yet has the support of all the retarded cucks like you.

Lol, you sound so angry. Look how mad and pathetic you are. Did Trump touch you somewhere for you to write against him with so much passion? You claim to not be a lib, but you act like a lib.

Actions speak louder than words. You're a lib.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Lol, you sound so angry. Look how mad and pathetic you are. Did Trump touch you somewhere for you to write against him with so much passion? You claim to not be a lib, but you act like a lib.

From your two posts I gather this. In order to be a true American and a good republican I must vote trump or I will be a liberal. Makes a lot of sense. No wonder the GOP is worried, trump and his supports give zero phucks about logic. Enjoy your reality tv politics. I'm sure fascism will make america great again.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

THe only times i get angry on the misc is when i read posts made by retarded fukwads like yourself...it just makes me angry to think how retarded an avg person can actually be.

But thank you for this post....troll confirmed....can now calm down

From your two posts I gather this. In order to be a true American and a good republican I must vote trump or I will be a liberal. Makes a lot of sense. No wonder the GOP is worried, trump and his supports give zero phucks about logic. Enjoy your reality tv politics. I'm sure fascism will make america great again.

Nah, what you should gather from my posts, of which, I have been very clear. Your actions speak to you being a liberal. What you write, speaks to you being a liberal.

You can deny it all you want, you're a lib, and your faux-conservative act has been called out. Lib
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    THe only times i get angry on the misc is when i read posts made by retarded fukwads like yourself...it just makes me angry to think how retarded an avg person can actually be.

But thank you for this post....troll confirmed....can now calm down

Lol, you felt compelled to completely bold your post. What a ****ing ****gy time lib. Just lol at how mad you are. What did Trump do to you to make you so angry with him?
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Nah, what you should gather from my posts, of which, I have been very clear. Your actions speak to you being a liberal. What you write, speaks to you being a liberal.

You can deny it all you want, you're a lib, and your faux-conservative act has been called out. Lib
    Nice rebuttal bro. Again, attack me instead of addressing anything. Just like every other trumpcuck itt

Again, being anti trump appears to mean you are a lib. pissening politics brah. you sure you dont work for ap?

Nice rebuttal bro. Again, attack me instead of addressing anything. Just like every other trumpcuck itt

Again, being anti trump appears to mean you are a lib. pissening politics brah. you sure you dont work for ap?

Nah you're stances speak to you being a lib. You're actions speak to you being a lib. A dirty disgusting liberal.

You can't defend a single position other than, "Trump is a bully", "Trump is meaaaaann". Go stamp your feet somewhere else lib.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nah you're stances speak to you being a lib. You're actions speak to you being a lib. A dirty disgusting liberal.

You can't defend a single position other than, "Trump is a bully", "Trump is meaaaaann". Go stamp your feet somewhere else lib.
    ok. Anything else you would like to add to further show us the downfall of the average american's intellect?

Originally Posted by dysenterygary View Post
    Transcript :

Trump: There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases, we should have a lot of systems, and today you can do it.But right now we have to have order, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall and we cannot let what’s happening to this country happen any longer.

Ok let me just say anything i want then tweet out i didnt say it i was asked. seems very presidential

ok. Anything else you would like to add to further show us the downfall of the average american's intellect?

Nah, your posts speak for themselves for the downfall of the average American's intellect.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Nah, your posts speak for themselves for the downfall of the average American's intellect.
    ok. carry on bro. you're fighting the good fight against these libs.

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brahdude View Post
    With the things he says it seems like he's propping up Hillary for win. And when Hillary gets elected he's gonna get so much heat from his own party for her win.
    lol this is a guy who already donated to the hillary campaign...TWICE, attended their wedding and has always been anti gun rights. LOL the dude isnt even really a republican...he's not even espousing republican ideals. I remember both the 2004, 2008 and 2012 political campaigns and many of his propositions were shot down by republicans for being ridiculous. Its all a big test to see just how stupid the common voter is.

The republican party is in need of rapid change if they want a hope in hell of winning any election. With the current demographics, Trump literally has no hope in hell of winning. An 80% disapproval rating from latino voters would mean u could never win an election in the first place.
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Talks of intellect....

Lives in Arizona and quotes the bible in his sig....

Transcript :

Ok let me just say anything i want then tweet out i didnt say it i was asked. seems very presidential

looool

he's not even saying anything, christ almighty I love this guy
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

Originally Posted by Bishamon View Post
    lol this is a guy who already donated to the hillary campaign...TWICE, attended their wedding and has always been anti gun rights. LOL the dude isnt even really a republican...he's not even espousing republican ideals. I remember both the 2004, 2008 and 2012 political campaigns and many of his propositions were shot down by republicans for being ridiculous. Its all a big test to see just how stupid the common voter is.

The republican party is in need of rapid change if they want a hope in hell of winning any election. With the current demographics, Trump literally has no hope in hell of winning. An 80% disapproval rating from latino voters would mean u could never win an election in the first place.
    It's funny how these so called anti lib republicans are so pro trump even tho the gop realizes that they need to step their game up to get a true republican candidate

new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

" I would certainly implement that"
    those are clever edits.

In the unedited version it becomes evident that Trump and the guy are not on the same page at all. Trump keeps on going on about "they have to come legally" and "we have to have a border" during his answers.

His answers are not in context to what the questions are and its easily concluded he doesn't really know what the guy keeps asking.

The media cleverly edits this out. It's sad too because the media gets away with these kind of tactics.