Closed Thread
Page 173 of 333 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 9974
    Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Auxe View Post
    My bad luck came back to haunt me, hit and run

tl;dr A cyclist was tossed off his bike into me after being checked by a truck attempting to pass in the shoulder on the right. Pics/Cliffs of the exact location.

The other rider is a friendly guy that rides a recumbent bike a lot (We nicknamed him the 'Wizard" due to his awesome bike collection), he's on a normal road bike today in this story. He's an older guy, mid 50s. Clear weather. We pass each other often enough that we'll ride together and catch up every month or so since he's on my regular route I like to take.

The red line represents where the truck was and how she tried to pass on the right at about 40mph, blue is our path. Specifically read the signs. We're going around 18-22mph, but not sprinting. I'm easily 5-10 feet in front of him. The white car is a good example of how a driver would attempt to cut around the left lane traffic (since the right is a turn only lane). Since there was some traffic, the young girl driving the truck attempted speed past everyone in the left lane by taking the shoulder all the way down and then merge.

Pictures = http://imgur.com/a/IiSgu

She clearly did not see the rider behind me until she pretzeled his rear wheel with her headlight and tossed him to the side. I looked back to see his helmet collide with my drivetrain/rear wheel denting spokes with his helmet and flew into the grass. The girl was about 1-2 feet from the curb and gassed it up the shoulder after she hit dan.

Firestation across the street - few guys came out and bandaged the other cyclist, I had a nasty scrape on my knee and my helmet is punctured. I was fine for the most part due to heavy gloves/full gear/winter gear. He was in shorts/jersey. We exchanged contact numbers and the other cyclist and I plan to go drinking if we get called in to go to court/meet up sometime in the next week or two to see if the police had anything on camera at a stoplight where she may have sped past. Can't squat/deadlift and my legs are shaky currently. We were lucky
    Good to hear no one was seriously injured. If I notice someone trying to pass without sufficient clearance I just take the entire lane.

I hope you can put this behind you and get back to riding as soon as possible. As you may remember I've been hit 3 times and I knew I had to get back in the saddle as soon as possible even though I was still shaking. Just take a quiet road or path away from traffic and gradually build up if you have to.

Originally Posted by mayweathermusic View Post
    The only difference is how the derailleur moves the chain from one gear to another. It takes no work whatsoever away from the athlete. I prefer the simplicity of mechanical drive trains but you're claim is totally off base.
    No its not. Its just further ahead than you're thinking.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Registered Abuser mayweathermusic's Avatar
    mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Good to hear no one was seriously injured. If I notice someone trying to pass without sufficient clearance I just take the entire lane.

I hope you can put this behind you and get back to riding as soon as possible. As you may remember I've been hit 3 times and I knew I had to get back in the saddle as soon as possible even though I was still shaking. Just take a quiet road or path away from traffic and gradually build up if you have to.

No its not. Its just further ahead than you're thinking.
    If that's what you want to think, go ahead but it's patently false.
    He's not getting up Jim!

MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been fighting my front derailleur since day one. Was fine for two rides, then started tossing off the small ring. Got it adjusted and it was fine for a few rides, now tosses off the large ring. What in ze fuak is going on?

Nevermind....The lowlife forgot to tighten down the set screws and it vibrated out just enough to toss the chain. Problem solved.
    Last edited by MizzouCocoa; 11-09-2015 at 04:06 PM.

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If that's what you want to think, go ahead but it's patently false.
    One word: perspicacity.

Now can we get back to cycling?
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wot

mate adding electronic groupsets is not making the bike a motorbike. how does it propel you forwards???????

aren't they heavier than mech groupsets anyway?
    no glow = no go zone crew

gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by goeasyimnew View Post
    But seriously, in the market for a new weapon, torn between getting something like an Addict SL, Canyon Aeroad CF SL whatever the fk its called (the best one), or doing a build up from a frameset like the Ritte Ace.

Please help
    Get a cross bike bro. Cross season is ending and you can get some killer bikes on sale. Don't get disks though cause those are for pussies.

mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Fukkin lol.

wot

mate adding electronic groupsets is not making the bike a motorbike. how does it propel you forwards???????

No dude. You're just not thinking on his level.
    He's not getting up Jim!

wot

Its about the approach, the idea, the philosophy and to the other extent, the purity of simplicity which is a bike.

Motorcycles grew out of bikes when people started adding more and nudged them forward just to change the entire concept which defeated the purpose.

The IDEA here now is to remain PURE. And to insure that the body, and not technology does the work. At least one person in this thread got this.
    🎥

goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gatovolador View Post
    Get a cross bike bro. Cross season is ending and you can get some killer bikes on sale. Don't get disks though cause those are for pussies.
    no cx in australia really.

Its about the approach, the idea, the philosophy and to the other extent, the purity of simplicity which is a bike.

Motorcycles grew out of bikes when people started adding more and nudged them forward just to change the entire concept which defeated the purpose.

The IDEA here now is to remain PURE. And to insure that the body, and not technology does the work. At least one person in this thread got this.
    if you mean the guy above you, his post is dripping with sarcasm.

and if you really want the body to do the work, remove all the gear levers, hop off the bike, swap out the climbing wheel for the downhill wheel, hop back on, continue. no rear mech just you and your "body"

Sorry but you aren't on a higher thought level, although its admirable that cycling could be so deeply rooted in philosophy, you are just convoluting a modern advancement of the derailleur.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So... about riding.

Today was probably the windiest day in so-cal all year. Felt like I was climbing into a brick wall for 5 hours.

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now that day light savings whatever has changed the weeknight group rides are dark as fuark.

Still got about 29 miles in though with the A group.

Getting a little chilly.
    Coffee Crew: Bold Black Crew

Raw Dog for Lyfe Crew

OG Join Date Crew

Official Ờờ Crew

No. The IDEA is to push the envelope and improve on the design. It's no less pure than building a frame out of a synthetic carbon fiber. On both systems, the rider presses the shift lever and the machine does the work. The difference is that the electronic derailleur does it better. Claiming that it takes work away from the athlete is just out of this world ridiculous. Moving the shifter from the downtube to the brake lever actually made it easier to change gears. Indexed shifting removed guess work. Do these advancements make it less of a bicycle in your eyes? The fact that it has a battery seems to mess with your pseudo-intellectual ideal of what a bicycle is. In reality, it's good for cycling.
    He's not getting up Jim!

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RockyIV View Post
    Now that day light savings whatever has changed the weeknight group rides are dark as fuark.

Still got about 29 miles in though with the A group.

Getting a little chilly.
    Hating it right now. Works perfect for morning rides, but sucks for ones planned later in the day.

70 and sunny here. Heading out in a few minutes.
    He's not getting up Jim!

gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

So i assume you ride something like this original bike because any changes would not be "PURE"
    (201) NJ Crew

No. The IDEA is to push the envelope and improve on the design. It's no less pure than building a frame out of a synthetic carbon fiber. On both systems, the rider presses the shift lever and the machine does the work. The difference is that the electronic derailleur does it better. Claiming that it takes work away from the athlete is just out of this world ridiculous. Moving the shifter from the downtube to the brake lever actually made it easier to change gears. Indexed shifting removed guess work. Do these advancements make it less of a bicycle in your eyes? The fact that it has a battery seems to mess with your pseudo-intellectual ideal of what a bicycle is. In reality, it's good for cycling.
    Well since I can't put in into any simpler terms lets just agree that you don't know enough to know what you don't know. And leave it at that.
    Originally Posted by gamblor21 View Post
    So i assume you ride something like this original bike because any changes would not be "PURE"
    Is that what you got out of the above? How the education system has failed us.
    🎥

Well since I can't put in into any simpler terms lets just agree that you don't know enough to know what you don't know. And leave it at that.Is that what you got out of the above? How the education system has failed us.
    Ok. I accept your admission that you can't put together a well-reasoned argument.
    Last edited by mayweathermusic; 11-12-2015 at 09:18 PM.
    He's not getting up Jim!

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Admired View Post
    Yea if its not Mavic or ****ty Lapierre frame its junk. And somehow Castellii and Rapha are now crap. This guy thinks he's the only cyclist out there.
    You have no idea. Cycling elites are so cringe.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

Well since I can't put in into any simpler terms lets just agree that you don't know enough to know what you don't know. And leave it at that.Is that what you got out of the above? How the education system has failed us.
    i thought no one could sound more pretentious than erik but you've topped him

P.s. your understanding/idea isn't too complex, you are just too stupid to be able to explain it. LMAO at giving an answer of "perspicacity" when asked a question.

Please answer, how do electronics shifters do any more work than your body? you still have to move the shifters????

please please PLEASE explain how on earth electronic shifters PROPEL the bike forwards in ANY way. They weigh more than mech shifters ffs, if anything theyre slowing you down LOL.

^ If you're simply here to bash others with different preferences than yourself, leave the thread. It's honestly so discouraging to see such immature and childish posting going on. You're simply arguing for the sake of arguing.
    Think long and hard about what you're trying to debate...

NO ONE IS GOING TO WIN.

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like mechanical but once u try di2 there is no going back to mechanical IMHO

no adjustments, no fiddling with FD/RD, no cable tension bs... nothing.... it just work

I have 11psd ultegra on my road bike and di2 on my tri-bike and I can't wait to get di2/sram wireless on my road bike.

jmho
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnyboro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This popped up on my youtube recommendations list. Actually don't think i've gone that fast on two wheels smh

alright peace out bye

Books over Barbells. BookwormBadman's Avatar
    BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do any of you fellas ride single speed / fixed gear bikes?

Thinking of getting one for casual commutes to and from town and work.

Also, do you guys notice your legs (particularly your quad teardrop) getting bigger and more cut from cycling? A lot say it does nothing for the appearance of your legs but I disagree.b

^ the teardrop usually is due to your training, diet and of course genetics.

Books over Barbells. BookwormBadman's Avatar
    BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    ^ the teardrop usually is due to your training, diet and of course genetics.
    I didnt train legs much at this point, just super light goblet squats for back rehab

Originally Posted by BookwormBadman View Post
    Also, do you guys notice your legs (particularly your quad teardrop) getting bigger and more cut from cycling? A lot say it does nothing for the appearance of your legs but I disagree.b
    Progressive resistance builds size; and a modicum of that can come from climbing/sprints. Nevertheless, cycling is predominately an aerobic exercise (e.g. fat burning), so any cuts you'd notice would likely come from that
    🎥

gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamblor21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BookwormBadman View Post
    Do any of you fellas ride single speed / fixed gear bikes?

Thinking of getting one for casual commutes to and from town and work.

I ride a Fuji Track bike as a single speed, I love it for commuting around town and just short rides in general in street clothes. I also might use it in the winter to do some hill training, there are 5 hills in my area that i can hit in about 20-30 minutes before it gets to cold.
    (201) NJ Crew

Originally Posted by gamblor21 View Post
    I ride a Fuji Track bike as a single speed, I love it for commuting around town and just short rides in general in street clothes. I also might use it in the winter to do some hill training, there are 5 hills in my area that i can hit in about 20-30 minutes before it gets to cold.
    **Approval Nod**

ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just got back from the local bike shop and got a quote for the new Specialized CrossTrail Sports Disc

This will be my first proper bike and i will using it for commuting to work a couple times a week (7 miles each way)

This is literally the second bike I've seen and like the look of, but do any of you seasoned vets have any review for Specialized or would you recommend for a similar price range. Ill be getting this through my companies cycle to work scheme

really can't wait to get back on the bike!!

link to the bike I'm looking at

http://www.cyclesuk.com/en/Specializ...k/m-43048.aspx
    https://www.mixcloud.com/ctg23/

In search of truth SkepticalOne's Avatar
    SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctg23 View Post
    just got back from the local bike shop and got a quote for the new Specialized CrossTrail Sports Disc

This will be my first proper bike and i will using it for commuting to work a couple times a week (7 miles each way)

This is literally the second bike I've seen and like the look of, but do any of you seasoned vets have any review for Specialized or would you recommend for a similar price range. Ill be getting this through my companies cycle to work scheme

really can't wait to get back on the bike!!

link to the bike I'm looking at

http://www.cyclesuk.com/en/Specializ...k/m-43048.aspx
    It looks appropriate for your commuting duty. If you're planning on getting into cycling for leisure, you might consider getting a drop-bar model rather than the hybrid. It is not uncommon to fall in love and want to crank out major miles. Give this some thought.

Closed Thread
Page 173 of 333 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast