Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kraxses View Post
    are you joking? i have been on the misc since i was 17 and it has mentally ****ed with me...i am cold and emotionless with people.
    This lol.

The misc, and living in Waikiki has made me know, not think, but KNOW, that 99% of girls are bad.

Also, do not ever let your girl go on vacation without you. Trust me, I live in one of the top tourist places in the world. Do. Not. Let. Your. Girl. Go. On. Vacation. Without. You.

Can't even tell you how many girls I or my friends have ****ed here only to find out, after the fact, that they have boyfriends/fiances/husbands back home. I would never knowingly do this, but I usually check up on girls I smash, out of curiosity, after the fact.

I already know I'm gonna be single forever, just gotta try to accept that. Sure I'll probably eventually find a chick but I guarantee I'll either get bored and break up with her, or she'll cheat on me. I'm basically certain I will not find anyone worth it, ever.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries

GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You listen to Stardusk that's why. He's philosophy is sound, but the man has went of the deep end a long time ago. His life experiences have made him bitter and nihilistic. If I completely took his word without thinking for myself, I'd end up as extremely pessimistic as him. Always think for yourself and question the information your processing. Don't take every mans word completely.

I think this is my favorite video by him, but holy chit is it a depressing story.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ACEthetics View Post
    This lol.

The misc, and living in Waikiki has made me know, not think, but KNOW, that 99% of girls are bad.

Also, do not ever let your girl go on vacation without you. Trust me, I live in one of the top tourist places in the world. Do. Not. Let. Your. Girl. Go. On. Vacation. Without. You.

Can't even tell you how many girls I or my friends have ****ed here only to find out, after the fact, that they have boyfriends/fiances/husbands back home. I would never knowingly do this, but I usually check up on girls I smash, out of curiosity, after the fact.
    What kind of girl/wife goes on vacation without their husband/boyfriend? Just like "girls nights" at the bar. Trash women.

You live in a tourist hotbed, where people go out of their comfort zone and do things they don't normally do. Your opinion on women is about as valuable as a nightclub doorman. You think ALL women are bad because all women you see are bad. You don't see the moms getting up and driving their kids to preschool.

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    What kind of girl/wife goes on vacation without their husband/boyfriend? Just like "girls nights" at the bar. Trash women.

You live in a tourist hotbed, where people go out of their comfort zone and do things they don't normally do. Your opinion on women is about as valuable as a nightclub doorman. You think ALL women are bad because all women you see are bad. You don't see the moms getting up and driving their kids to preschool.
    That's probably true. This island brings out the worst in people. Seen it happen countless times. Then as soon as chicks leave and move back to the mainland they become good girls again.
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's probably true. This island brings out the worst in people. Seen it happen countless times. Then as soon as chicks leave and move back to the mainland they become good girls again.
    Na the ones that go without their husbands/boyfriends were never good to begin with. But thats the ones you see.

Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TitanFall View Post
    Wait people actually take that all women are sloots seriously?
    Dude every woman will cheat under the right circumstances. I had a traditional ex from ee and she ended up acting very dodgy (either cheated or intended to) when everything seemed to be right.

Originally Posted by MikeKK View Post
    Dude every woman will cheat under the right circumstances. I had a traditional ex from ee and she ended up acting very dodgy (either cheated or intended to) when everything seemed to be right.
    This is true, and so will every man. Thats the thing about being faithful, is you know what these "right circumstances" are, and you don't put yourself in them.

MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Red pill is good to a certain extent. Women will cheat on you if your value drops compared to them or if guy with much higher value shows up. It's hardwired into their psychology just like us wanting to bang them.

Women constantly check men and test them. If you keep failing her perception of you decreases until she thinks you're shiet. Then she dumps you or cheats. They teat you because they love the feeling of you bring unphased by their bs. It's sort of like a support that will never give in. That's why alpha behaviour is so desirable to them and beta behaviour is ... well beta.

Red pill teaches us to have abundance mentality. If your bitch fuks around or disrespects you, you can always get a different pussy.

And trust me if you let a girl disrespect you she will continue doing it until she's broken you. I know from my own experience.

Women also cause drama coz they thrive in it. You can never reason with them logically, you can't make them stop via logical means. You have to go cold on them.

It's really sad that men have to use such tactics to be successful with women nowadays.

That being said it's possible to be red pill and in a ltr. Just make sure you don't become beta otherwise she will bin you.

Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    This is true, and so will every man. Thats the thing about being faithful, is you know what these "right circumstances" are, and you don't put yourself in them.
    Yeah but these days I don't trust anyone. I'd like to say I wouldn't cheat but I can't guarantee that. Sober I'm 99.999% sure I would not regardless of the circumstances, but drunk under the right circumstances as much as I would like to think I wouldn't cheat, I can't guarantee that I wouldn't, and same goes for all of you. We're men, we're biologically wired to want to reproduce as much as possible. I literally had a psychology professor tell the class (in other words than this, but he pretty much said this) that men are wired to cheat, more likely to cheat, less to blame if they cheat, etc. Doesn't mean it isn't wrong though.

But I'm the type of person to not get into a relationship unless I'm really OBSESSED with the girl, and if I'm obsessed with the girl I would never risk losing her. So I don't think I'd cheat if I were in a relationship.

Slightly onto another topic, this makes me not want to date any extremely hot girls because I feel like they're extremely likely to cheat. Getting hit on 50+ times a day, there's gonna be another dude better looking, more charismatic, more charming than me sooner or later.
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Red pill is good to a certain extent. Women will cheat on you if your value drops compared to them or if guy with much higher value shows up. It's hardwired into their psychology just like us wanting to bang them.

Women constantly check men and test them. If you keep failing her perception of you decreases until she thinks you're shiet. Then she dumps you or cheats. They teat you because they love the feeling of you bring unphased by their bs. It's sort of like a support that will never give in. That's why alpha behaviour is so desirable to them and beta behaviour is ... well beta.

Red pill teaches us to have abundance mentality. If your bitch fuks around or disrespects you, you can always get a different pussy.

And trust me if you let a girl disrespect you she will continue doing it until she's broken you. I know from my own experience.

Women also cause drama coz they thrive in it. You can never reason with them logically, you can't make them stop via logical means. You have to go cold on them.

It's really sad that men have to use such tactics to be successful with women nowadays.

That being said it's possible to be red pill and in a ltr. Just make sure you don't become beta otherwise she will bin you.
    I don't come to the misc often anymore, so I don't know what this red pill crap is, but this is basically what I've learned on my own. Don't take **** and don't fall to her every whim no matter how much you like her. At least not until you're in a relationship.

Last april I pulled this insanely hot girl for about 2 months and all I had to do was act like I was better than her and didn't need her. Not in an arrogant or mean way, and not in an obvious way. Just subtle things like intentionally not responding to texts if there was no need to respond. Not like anything she posts on social media, at all, ever. Acting like you have your **** together, and keeping your life kinda private, makes her think you're always busy doing important ****. People post too much stuff on social media, it's easy for people to find out what you're doing 24/7 and you don't even realize that you're allowing it to happen. Don't post stuff too often, act like you have goals and aspirations, etc. Literally played this girl into her like confessing to me that she didn't hit me up because she thought I was too busy (until she broke around 11pm and finally hit me up, and said that). Guess what I was doing all day? Absolutely nothing. Just like every day.

Another thing I've learned is don't lock and load and set your sights on one girl. Not until it's official. I used to do this all the time. Find a girl, like her, hangout a few times, literally obsess over her, not even try for any other girls. I thought I was so noble and a good man by committing to a chick before I was even dating her. All that ever did was get me burned and leave me with no plan B chicks. Always be talking to/hanging out with multiple girls. This can be tricky nowadays with social media, which again leads back to the "don't post too much about your personal life" ****. Also snap chat is the ****ing devil. Best and worst app ever. I've deleted it because I don't want to know what girls I'm interested in are doing 24/7, and I don't want them knowing what I'm doing 24/7 either.

But anyway back the main point, there's always another girl. Always. Fkn always. I'm just as impatient as the next guy, probably more, but there's always another girl. And trying too hard pushes people away. Always. You can have a girl obsessed with you and if you try too hard it'll push her away. (same thing happened to me in reverse, talked to this hot girl for like a week or two and went on one date and she was hot, but she was obsessed with me to the point where it just turned me off and pushed me away. Then after I cut her off she found a new guy a few months later and I regretted cutting her off because she was a cool chick, just came on too strong. So don't try too hard or come on too strong. Those are my 2 points to leave you with after this random buzzed tangent.
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Yeah but these days I don't trust anyone. I'd like to say I wouldn't cheat but I can't guarantee that. Sober I'm 99.999% sure I would not regardless of the circumstances, but drunk under the right circumstances as much as I would like to think I wouldn't cheat, I can't guarantee that I wouldn't, and same goes for all of you. We're men, we're biologically wired to want to reproduce as much as possible. I literally had a psychology professor tell the class (in other words than this, but he pretty much said this) that men are wired to cheat, more likely to cheat, less to blame if they cheat, etc. Doesn't mean it isn't wrong though.

But I'm the type of person to not get into a relationship unless I'm really OBSESSED with the girl, and if I'm obsessed with the girl I would never risk losing her. So I don't think I'd cheat if I were in a relationship.

Slightly onto another topic, this makes me not want to date any extremely hot girls because I feel like they're extremely likely to cheat. Getting hit on 50+ times a day, there's gonna be another dude better looking, more charismatic, more charming than me sooner or later.
    Yeah I always fukkking cringe when some beta ****lord talks about how much he trusts his girl and how she'd never cheat on him, after 6 months of ltr. Lol just fukin lol at this.

My ex was as straight as they go but she let her best friend eat her out for like 20 sec when drunk. Just goes to show that when you drink you do chit. Imagine your gf going to a ight club and getting drunk. Some handsome guy approaches her and they dance. He ends up kissing her neck. Do you think she's gonna reject him at this point? Fuk no. She will fuk him because she's aroused and can't control it. She forgets about you.

Myself I never cheated, I think the girl would have to be really hot for me to do it and I'd have to be intoxicated. Whenever I was in a ltr I wouldn't put myself in the position where I could cheat. My last exam on the other hand would - she went for a week of drinking at the sea 24/7 with her friends. She was dodgy prior to that too but I was too beta. Dropped her. Why lose my sanity over a girl?

I found that 6s are usually the cheaters. A 8 or 9 will have much higher standards. Like you already have to be pretty high value to get her as your gf, so unless she hates you and wants revenge fuk or is drunk as hell she won't fuk some random guy - in other words she'll probably be more picky or considerate when considering cheating.

Yeah I always fukkking cringe when some beta ****lord talks about how much he trusts his girl and how she'd never cheat on him, after 6 months of ltr. Lol just fukin lol at this.

My ex was as straight as they go but she let her best friend eat her out for like 20 sec when drunk. Just goes to show that when you drink you do chit. Imagine your gf going to a ight club and getting drunk. Some handsome guy approaches her and they dance. He ends up kissing her neck. Do you think she's gonna reject him at this point? Fuk no. She will fuk him because she's aroused and can't control it. She forgets about you.

Myself I never cheated, I think the girl would have to be really hot for me to do it and I'd have to be intoxicated. Whenever I was in a ltr I wouldn't put myself in the position where I could cheat. My last exam on the other hand would - she went for a week of drinking at the sea 24/7 with her friends. She was dodgy prior to that too but I was too beta. Dropped her. Why lose my sanity over a girl?

I found that 6s are usually the cheaters. A 8 or 9 will have much higher standards. Like you already have to be pretty high value to get her as your gf, so unless she hates you and wants revenge fuk or is drunk as hell she won't fuk some random guy - in other words she'll probably be more picky or considerate when considering cheating.
    Agree with everything except the fact that 8/9s are less likely to cheat. Then again it depends what the guy she'd dating's rating is. If a 6 girl is dating a 9 guy she won't cheat. If a 9 girl is dating a 6 guy then he's just there for her to feel normal/wanted/supported 24/7 and will probably cheat under the right circumstances.

Back to the other topic, over the past few years I've learned the ways of the dating game, doesn't mean I'm successful (probably because of where I live), but I've learned the ways.

Bar game/ONS is a completely different ballgame. I'm not that successful at bargame, mainly because I don't dance. But as far as house parties having girls over to drink at my place I'm usually successful. Something about bars and I just don't line up. Put me and the same girl I haven't met yet in a bar and I almost certainly will not pull her. Put me and the same girl on tinder or IG and start talking sober and then drink at my place or go out to a bar and it's all but guaranteed. I'm getting to the point where I'd rather find girls on IG/Tinder/public and bring them out to bars with me, than go out to bars looking to pick up. It's sooooooo much easier if you have a little bit of sober rapport. Situation A I will not pull. Situation B I probably will. Same girl in both situations.

If I get a girl back to my penthouse then it's almost guaranteed. Halloween we had a party at our place and everyone was in and out going back and forth between bars, the waikiki strip, and my place. Third time I go back to my place to grab more alcohol I see 3 random chicks in my apartment with my friends. A 4th walks out of the bathroom. I say "hey whats your name" "[name]", "let's go to the balcony". Pull her on my lap, start making out, 30 seconds later "want to go to my room? 2 minutes later I'm inside her. Went from never seeing her before in my life to ****ing her in less than 5 minutes. Best part is that I later found out she's good friends with the last girl I tried to date that burned me. Finally this small island bull**** worked in my favor. #thatsjustice
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP have you properly read and digested the sidebar on the Reddit redpill forum?

That is legit and the truth will set you free. There's more to it than 'all women are sloots'. And anyway, that isn't even what it says.

4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have no idea how much I hate you FA self-pitying redpill reddit *******s

grip your micropenis and stop being a little b i t c h, if you legit take the misc srs ur a potato.
    RIP BIG RICHARD

TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agree with everything except the fact that 8/9s are less likely to cheat. Then again it depends what the guy she'd dating's rating is. If a 6 girl is dating a 9 guy she won't cheat. If a 9 girl is dating a 6 guy then he's just there for her to feel normal/wanted/supported 24/7 and will probably cheat under the right circumstances.

Back to the other topic, over the past few years I've learned the ways of the dating game, doesn't mean I'm successful (probably because of where I live), but I've learned the ways.

Bar game/ONS is a completely different ballgame. I'm not that successful at bargame, mainly because I don't dance. But as far as house parties having girls over to drink at my place I'm usually successful. Something about bars and I just don't line up. Put me and the same girl I haven't met yet in a bar and I almost certainly will not pull her. Put me and the same girl on tinder or IG and start talking sober and then drink at my place or go out to a bar and it's all but guaranteed. I'm getting to the point where I'd rather find girls on IG/Tinder/public and bring them out to bars with me, than go out to bars looking to pick up. It's sooooooo much easier if you have a little bit of sober rapport. Situation A I will not pull. Situation B I probably will. Same girl in both situations.

If I get a girl back to my penthouse then it's almost guaranteed. Halloween we had a party at our place and everyone was in and out going back and forth between bars, the waikiki strip, and my place. Third time I go back to my place to grab more alcohol I see 3 random chicks in my apartment with my friends. A 4th walks out of the bathroom. I say "hey whats your name" "[name]", "let's go to the balcony". Pull her on my lap, start making out, 30 seconds later "want to go to my room? 2 minutes later I'm inside her. Went from never seeing her before in my life to ****ing her in less than 5 minutes. Best part is that I later found out she's good friends with the last girl I tried to date that burned me. Finally this small island bull**** worked in my favor. #thatsjustice
    No offence but if you can get a girl to come out with you it should be pretty much guaranteed if you dont' fuk it up, that's not really having 'game'. Having 'game' is pulling randomers, not from a house party, not from Tinder. That's just you capitalising on girls that find you attractive in the first place.

mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman
    Please learn the difference between woman/women first before taking any further decisions.srs

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It really does mess with your head. Just got into a relationship right now (ayyyy) and I'm going with the flow. If something bad happens, it will happen. I think the feels you get are worth any pain you get later on. Misc really is a chitty place. I try to stay away from those types of threads now a days. I know people say don't take the misc seriously, but some people truly do spend all their time on here and it can affect how you view things. Now that the misc app hasn't been working too well on my phone, I haven't really gotten a chance to misc and I've noticed in general that things don't piss me off like they used to. For example, my history professor is an annoying liberal kunt that doesn't allow us to say any word because it's "offensive." Showed up to her class monday and I remained unrustled.

Let people experience life. Hell I might have a chitty break up and then I will change into the "sloots gon sloot" mentality but let me do it on my own. I've passed up many opportunities to have ments based on all this bs.
    Last edited by Eandretta96; 11-11-2015 at 01:38 AM.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman
    Red pill has turned me into a Bona Fide liar and sociopath.I kid you not.I find myself inadvertently lying my ass off to girls to get them to do what i want or manipulate them for sex and blowjobs.I dont even feel bad.I actually feel very proud of myself that i could make them do things that are against their inhibitions.

I once dated and fukked the sh!t out of a blonde hair/blue eye white girl from a strong racist white supremacist family.In the beginning she wouldnt talk to me or sit close to me in class because it went against her beliefs.I basically made it my mission to defile her KKK ass and i succeeded.Thank you Red pill

Registered Hylian legendofzelbrah's Avatar
    legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000) legendofzelbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    10/10 thread. it's insane how true this is, i was thinking about this the other day actually.

had a girl who was geniunely interested in me, a while back she complimented me and said i look like a certain celebrity, and instead of saying "thanks" like i would have 2-3 years ago, I had the fukking nerve to respond with "i got a better body tho" like are you serious?

ever since i joined the misc i've kind of been full of myself. it's a chitty habit that i've broken now for the past 2 months, so i'm staying arse-hole free and going back to my beta ways, and not gonna lie there is a lot more attention for me now than their was when i was ignoring girls/acting alpha. that chit does not work and not every girl is a sloot.

repped op.
    *Too nervous to talk to SIRI crew*
    -no ragrets-

Basically what I mean about 8s or 9swas ... your game needs to be already tight to be able to pull then into a ltr. This means that if you don't fuk up she'll be less inclined to cheat because very few guys have enough value to pull these 8s or 9s, she will have less opportunities due to rejecting 99% of men who aren't good enough for her. A 6 might be rejecting 80% guys. See the difference? Ofc women cheat for different reasons and might bang some loser beta orbiter.

I hate tinder or online game. My txts are chit and I look much worse in pics than in real life. Day game and night game(bar or club) are different. House parties are kinda ez mode like social events because people are there for the same reason rly. In a house party you can easily open a girl by "oh so do you know the organiser?".

Getting a girl into your place is 90% of success. You just gotta make sure you build enough comfort so she'll not feel like a slut banging.
    Last edited by MikeKK; 11-11-2015 at 02:24 AM.

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    deep down you are just scared to connect to deeply with women.

I have been the same.
    Girl I am seeing now can see I sort of have a emotional wall thing going on.

I'm getting tired of the wall bro... and you will too.
    You need to accept that love comes and goes, even within a relationship you can go months without really "feeling love" for them, and then have it come back.

The sooner you accept the bad in your life, the sooner you can move towards making the bad things better.

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ectobruh View Post
    MGTOW (”Men Going Their Own Way”) is a way of life which refuses to defer to women in defining the worth of men. Instead, it focuses on positive male aspects, inviting men to go their own way in life.

the bluepill: those that chase women in hopes to marry all their life falling for the bs media hypes up with this "man up" culture and accept the bs women have become in this day and age and state of hypergamy

red pill: those realizing that hypergamy/evolution doesn't care about you and realizing that marriage is a joke and women will manipulate you when they can. avoiding women, relationships when possible

-comes to terms with statics /philosophy that sloots gonna sloot
    -not living life for the sole purpose of women etc
    lol wut

since when is red pill about avoiding women? red pill, following the matrix logic, is the truth. yes sloots gon sloot but as a Man you can and should sloot as much as you want and not wallow in depression cause your princess is a wh0re. mini relationships are perfectly fine and are there for casual female companionship which is nice.
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xzorroth View Post
    deep down you are just scared to connect to deeply with women.

I have been the same.
    Girl I am seeing now can see I sort of have a emotional wall thing going on.

I'm getting tired of the wall bro... and you will too.
    You need to accept that love comes and goes, even within a relationship you can go months without really "feeling love" for them, and then have it come back.

The sooner you accept the bad in your life, the sooner you can move towards making the bad things better.
    I think this is where the problem lies...however cant say i will ever show my "deep self" with women. When she tries to get close and deep in my head a hair-trigger goes off in my head like "nah bish back da fukk up, u aint gettin this trust"

FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Pown View Post
    Sloots and horrible girls with no hearts do exist OP,but

thing about this forum is you only really see threads about when miscers Gfs cheat or when girls are sloots, not when their good...

people dont make threads about positive things from girls because thats boring for alot of people on here, I only take this site as entertainment
    All this stuff is from the previous week, it all occurred during the course of the last 7 days

engaged sloot from tinder talking to me on snapchat (yes i detectived her and found out she's engaged)
    disgusting story about this girl i was talking to, not gonna explain but made a thread about it
    sloot from club wants to fuk without even knowing my name
    friend fuked a random sloot in the club toilet, came in her mouth and stuck a finger up her ass

any one of these girls could be your future wife. 99% of girls are sloots. personally i'm not going to take any chances, redpill for life.
    alpha as fuk crew

Originally Posted by ectobruh View Post
    I think this is where the problem lies...however cant say i will ever show my "deep self" with women. When she tries to get close and deep in my head a hair-trigger goes off in my head like "nah bish back da fukk up, u aint gettin this trust"

Lol that guy you replied to sounds beta. That deep connection involves fuking her brains out and showing her that she's replaceable and shoe her that you're the boss. You see we love women for who they are and they love us for how we make them feel. That's why girls when they break up they fuk new dude like next day while the guy cries for weeks. She just finds a guy who's gonna make her feel like she wanna feel.

BTW the worst thing you can do with a girl is shoe her how important she is to you. Once you show her how much you love her etc she sees that she's got an upper hand. Ofc I don't mean don't show affection or whatever, juSt don't go overboard it.

Women are like cats that like to play with the toy. If it's moving she's chasing it but once it's stationary she loses interest.
    Last edited by MikeKK; 11-11-2015 at 05:06 AM.

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'5

Better go MGTOW or you'll be hurt by females.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000) bbby is just really nice. (+1000)
    Letting the misc influence or shape you.. LOL.

Need to realise this place toxic. Come here for a few lols and thats it.

Jimmy2255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you've always been an emotional beta, every post you makes reeks of it. some of us can be alone and not place happiness in a woman. that doesn't mean staying alone. we can still date sloots and chill with them but we just don't give a ****. if i end up wanting kids when im older ill get them. basically i just do whatever the **** i want and don't care about the get a woman and kids and dog fairytale, ill probably still have that when im older and decide to put some kids in a sloot and live with her but ill always be doing other things so if she dies or cheats ill still be happy

Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy2255 View Post
    you've always been an emotional beta, every post you makes reeks of it. some of us can be alone and not place happiness in a woman. that doesn't mean staying alone. we can still date sloots and chill with them but we just don't give a ****. if i end up wanting kids when im older ill get them. basically i just do whatever the **** i want and don't care about the get a woman and kids and dog fairytale, ill probably still have that when im older and decide to put some kids in a sloot and live with her but ill always be doing other things so if she dies or cheats ill still be happy
    This guy has a point

OP look at the threads you've made recently lmao, one second you are full MGTOW never getting in a relation now this.

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Urmum2 View Post
    This guy has a point

OP look at the threads you've made recently lmao, one second you are full MGTOW never getting in a relation now this.
    Look at his stats brah. I understand him. He's a good guy.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond