Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Swimstrong View Post
    seems like a reasonable response, I really hear your on 1st point but shes awkward and inexperienced. ya complete mind**** "i want to take off all my clothes and sleep in your bed, are we gonna have sex or go to sleep?"

no way she was actively pursuing that beta he just weaseled in and i think she realized her fault in putting herself in that position
    imo even if you forgive her, you have to make sure you're completely over this... or else you're going to be one of those paranoid miscers always wondering if gf is getting it from jamal/tyrone etc...

if you can get over it (as in have no need to get 'revenge' or be constantly be thinking about her doing this again) then its up to you... you know her best

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dont ask the misc to give a cookie cutter response because it will be sloots will be sloots.
    If she is good looking and youre her first everything.... give her a chance srs.

if she does it again, dump her ass. Make it very clear. Even with texting other dudes and chit.

move on past it.

Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GaloisTheory View Post
    when a guy is flirting with your gf like that

you're supposed to go up to her and grab her ass and kiss her, whisper something in her ear, and then go back to what you were doing. That's code for she's, mine so fuk off. Some guys just don't knew she's taken already and will leave her alone. But if he's trying to steal your girl and doesn't chill out after that, you will have to step up. But at 6'2 and only 175 lbs, you're not that intimidating. Bulk up, lanky *******.

I only read the title, so this post my be out of place.
    i did all of the highlighted. dude the betas one of the mildly autistic guys, he sat and WATCHED me make out with her like 3 times and he just sat there alone and at the end of the night he makes his little move. fuk
    ~ Swim Crew ~
    ~ CS Major Crew ~
    ~ Business Minor Crew ~

theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why didn't you batter him there and then? Fuk me son grow a pair
    • Dad Crew •
    ** Misc Horses Head Crew **

Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dash_riprock View Post
    Also think that u should've put said ******* in his place far sooner if you saw him orbiting your gf all night. Gotta protect ur bish a bit bruh. I would've told him to Phuk off if he was trying to take care of my gf- wtf lol. Id also be laying a beating on him immediately after seeing that considering he apparently knew she was ur bish.
    you know what looking back i agree with you. theres a level of "beta giving my gf water" and then theres "this guys gonna wait around til the very end of the night end then sneak in a quick one". not acceptable
    ~ Swim Crew ~
    ~ CS Major Crew ~
    ~ Business Minor Crew ~

40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ops inner Canadian didn't let him beat the fuk out of the dude
    Be a Cuck or get Cucked

Dink Size= Medium

TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmfao Negged, you going to call him the beta and not confront him when he clearly disrespects you by trying to hook up with your girl infront of you and even kisses her, I'm sure you're the beta. It's not about your girl needing to be the one to shut him down, yes she should shut him down, alcohol can make the situation dodgy but man dem clearly disrespected you and you go home and write on the misc okay.....

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Go fuk the guy up.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MyLastSemester View Post
    Sort of this.

If you truly dgaf and thought this guy was 100% no threat and were amused by his betaness and therefore decided to not do anything, then it's not your fault.

If you even sort of suspected this guy was a threat, but were hesitating cuz you didn't want a confrontation, then you dun goofed.

Either way, good luck, OP. I wouldn't date a girl who get's trashed at parties and flirts with other dudes (you say she wasn't flirting back with the dude, but its hard to believe she wasn't).

Edit: Also just read that she gave him her number. Yeah, bro, she may not have kissed him back (she probably did even just for a second), but in the end she gave her number to a dude clearly trying to fuk her. I'd dump her.
    lol the dude was whiteknighting her the whole time by coddling her giving her tampon support etcetc, all while she's talking about wanting to bang OP they're grinding making out infront of him. He's def not a threat at all, op was just really hammered and lost judgment for a moment by getting furious. I doubt his girl was digging this guy, but we also don't know other details regarding how he kissed her. Was she expecting it? Did she Go along with it? Did she like it?
    People do dumb crap while drunk sometimes.

OP, you know her more than any of us do mang, you can be the best judge regarding the situation.

Originally Posted by theoxinthebox View Post
    cuz i dont care about this anime watching fuk, i care about what the **** my gf of two years is doing/thinking when shes ready to go home and bang the living daylights out of me
    ~ Swim Crew ~
    ~ CS Major Crew ~
    ~ Business Minor Crew ~

ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why you ignoring all the questions of how he got her number brah?

Originally Posted by TygaTyga View Post
    Lmfao Negged, you going to call him the beta and not confront him when he clearly disrespects you by trying to hook up with your girl infront of you and even kisses her, I'm sure you're the beta. It's not about your girl needing to be the one to shut him down, yes she should shut him down, alcohol can make the situation dodgy but man dem clearly disrespected you and you go home and write on the misc okay.....
    he kissed her and peaced into his cab alone, there was no opportunity for confrontation nor did there need to be. i'm never going to see that kid again
    ~ Swim Crew ~
    ~ CS Major Crew ~
    ~ Business Minor Crew ~

Originally Posted by ridezilightning View Post
    Why you ignoring all the questions of how he got her number brah?
    sorry brah im trying to reply to everyone. i watched it happen he's like "can i have your number so that i can make sure you get home safe" but I was playing pong or something at the time, judging from the texts I saw I legitimately believed he was just this utter anime-hat-wearing white knight. you know the type
    ~ Swim Crew ~
    ~ CS Major Crew ~
    ~ Business Minor Crew ~

Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nova Scotia is the canadian version of North Carolina

Come here we have plenty of 6/10's to bang

204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 204Inches is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sorry brah im trying to reply to everyone. i watched it happen he's like "can i have your number so that i can make sure you get home safe" but I was playing pong or something at the time, judging from the texts I saw I legitimately believed he was just this utter anime-hat-wearing white knight. you know the type
    Even more reason to smash this fukboi's face in

ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She was coherent enough to give out her number. No phucking random guy is asking for my girls number, doesn't matter how drunk she is she won't give it away, and certainly not let him kiss her. Phuck her and phuck him. Next time, protect your property

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She gave him her number and kissed him.
    Looks like she's a fast moving Sloot or they already knew each other before the party.

Its over and in the future if a guy is in your girls ear in front of you unless you want to spit roast then you tell him to fuk off.

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As another poster said, why did he have her number?

TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000)
    he kissed her and peaced into his cab alone, there was no opportunity for confrontation nor did there need to be. i'm never going to see that kid again
    Say what you want to justify yourself.

"lol I made out with this guys girl for like 2 seconds last night infront of him and walked out the door"

Doesn't matter, you will use some women logic to justify letting a guy walk all over you lol.
    You don't have to fist the dude, but the fact that you didn't confront him. Nah man you're the beta.

Actually hold the fuk on. You say there isn't enough time to confront but you saw the two of them kiss, lmfao I'd of ran for the guy. And fuk'd her off too

You're far from alpha, I've been at parties where the girl was with her guy and they make out, that's to be expected, they go out! But that doesn't mean she won't pay me any attention it's okay OP I'll just sneak in the back door while you leave through the front. SMH

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by theoxinthebox View Post

Ya this, i woulda rekt that kunt. Its one thing if he didnt know she had a bf, but he clearly knew. Also should have taken your gf home she would have done all kinds of nasty chit in bed to apologize.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodSpray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So your gf gave out her number at a party to some guy she just met while you were there and kissed him also and you're trying to fork up excuses for her. You sound like a cuckhold brah. Any normal guy would of dumped her. I know if my gf gave her number out to some guy she just met i'd dump her immediately.

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb giving him her number
    brb texting him
    brb kissing him
    brb she plays the victim. " he kissed me"
    son I've got some bad news for you, this is not her first

standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my girlfriend wouldn't of gave out her number....

5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by casiNo. View Post
    its not that hard to move your head out of the way
    This. And in actual fact women are absolute masters at avoiding unwanted contact from guys. Classic example, this girl instinctively avoids an entire hug from close range:

Please note the fact that she does this with her fukking eyes closed. That's how skilled females are at this, it's in their blood. They have hardly any coordination normally but when it comes to avoiding dudes, they are as agile and graceful as a snake.
    I break into old ladies' homes, steal biscuits from their tins and replace them with sewing materials for maximum grandkid confusion.

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like Opie thought he was a sheep, but it was really a wolf in sheep's clothing.. now Opie, who do you think she is going to call, when you guys are fighting about this?

You just got your girl taken from you..

Chalk up the lose and move on

OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tough spot OP. If you dump her now she will be fing that other dude by the end of the day most likely. Sloots ehh

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ur a little bit of a pansy. If that little ******* told my gf he wanted her number to make sure she got home alright I would have told him I'm quite capable of taking care of my girlfriend. If he continued being a little bish I would just straight up tell him to phuck off and leave her alone.

googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You both obviously have no morals whatsoever, Also. any girl under these conditions will do what your girlfriend did, you can't blame her she's human and that's what humans do under these conditions.

You took her with you to a party that's full of guys, horny, with drinking envolved.

I am pretty sure deep down you're a cuckold, no sane guy would do what you did unless he's a closet cuckold.
    You'd be happy if that beta ******* followed her home and showed her a good time.

Reevaluate your life cuck.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, come to think of it- your gf giving this bro her number and continuing to chill with him all night is mad disrespectful... I'm sure a lot of things besides anime were discussed when you weren't around them. She prolly knew exactly what she was doing if it occured over an extended period.

Make her repay u with a million filthy sexual acts then drop her if she ever does a dumb thing again.

Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol @ calling the other guy beta when you are clearly the beta here